lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

OIL DISASTER: Worse than we are Being Told?

I agree with most of what you say.I do not think it was probably an accident, gross incompetence is the default position of most experts said.If it was voluntary, my main candidate would be Halliburton, one of your most disgusting Elite companies already guilty of countless crimes against humanity. They built the Blow Out with no preventive work. They had men on the platform, two days before the disaster that could easily have sabotaged their own equipment on the deck without getting wet feet in the water.

maybe just a coincidence

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Halliburton-...355254.html?x=0

Halliburton Co. (NYSE: HAL - News) – one of the largest oilfield service providers in the world – has agreed to acquire well-intervention firm Boots & Coots Inc. (AMEX: WEL - News) for about $240.4 million in stock and cash. The transaction, which has been approved by the boards of both the companies but is still subject to regulatory and shareholder approvals, is expected to close by summer.

Spaaaaaarky

For your information mr 7 post newbie, various members who were responsible for, myself included respected a polite request from the site owner and others, to moderate industrial language earlier this year. It appears to have been successfully adhered to and I can't recall too many subsequent transgressions.

Your point is?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/coast-guard-checking-possible-oil-slick-in-gulf-2011-03-20?siteid=rss&rss=1

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) — A Coast Guard vessel on Sunday was heading to an area in the Gulf of Mexico, not far from the site of last year’s Deepwater Horizon oil rig explosion, where a three-mile-long sheen had been spotted Saturday.

http://www.examiner.com/environmental-news-in-tallahassee/potential-new-deep-water-oil-spill-gulf-of-mexico-100-mile-sheen-reported

Potential new deep water oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico-100 mile sheen reported

The US Coast Guard is currently investigating reports of a potentially massive oil sheen 20 miles north of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig explosion from last April.

According to Paul Barnard, operations controller for the USCG in Louisiana, a helicopter crew has been dispatched to the site of the Matterhorn SeaStar oil rig, owned by W&T Offshore, Inc.

Multiple reports have come in of a sheen nearly 100 miles long and 12 miles wide originating near the site.

Update March 20, 2011: A Coast Guard officer with a command center in Morgan City, LA, said today the Coast Guard has confirmed that the new oil is not coming from the Deepwater Horizon well but that they have found new oil slicks in the Gulf. Their investigation into continues.

Well, who would have thought that this thread would need to be revived a year on from the original disaster.

Personally it comes as no surprise to me.

I always felt that the DWH escapade was far more serious than we were ever told and I don't believe for one second that this is an unrelated spill.

Isn't there is still the question where the old oil went? I read something about bad stuff sitting on the seafloor...

Isn't there is still the question where the old oil went? I read something about bad stuff sitting on the seafloor...

The official line on this new slick is that some dredging has been taking place near the mouth of the Mississippi River and that this has disturbed oil laid down in the river bed silt during the DWH spill. It must have been one helluva dredging operation, the Mississippi is nearly 40 miles away.

Is it possible that ripples from the quake last week have caused a fracture of the seabed substrata near the capped well? There was a lot of speculation that oil from the blown casing would permeate into the surrounding porrous seabed strata. Also, didn't the late Matt Simmons say something about a huge seabed leak some 5-6 miles from the capped well.

(sigh) So many questions, I do hope that Randall pops by to junk all my tinfoil concerns. :rolleyes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/04/gulf-oil-spill-2010-bp-gross-negligence_n_1856209.html

U.S. Department Of Justice Accuses BP Of 'Gross Negligence And Willful Misconduct'

The U.S. Justice Department is ramping up its rhetoric against BP PLC for the massive 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, laying out in a new court filing examples of what it calls "gross negligence and willful misconduct."

The filing is the sharpest position yet taken by the U.S. government as it seeks to hold the British oil giant largely responsible for the largest oil spill in U.S. history.

..... The government lawyers wrote that they decided to elaborate on BP's alleged gross negligence because they believed BP was trying to persuade a federal judge to exonerate the company.

http://rt.com/usa/oil-companies-cleanup-fraud-683/

‘Paid twice for same cleanup’: Oil companies accused of defrauding states

Oil companies in the US appear to be getting state funds for cleaning up oil leaks while at the same time concealing insurance payouts they received for the same purpose. The alleged ‘double-dipping’ has prompted dozens of lawsuits countrywide....

It all started when Thomas Schruben, a Maryland environmental engineer, who has long worked on cleaning up oil leaks, started to have suspicions that oil companies could have been paid twice for the same job....

The jobs in question are the cleanups of leaky underground petroleum storage tanks, which were built for gas stations all over the US around half a century ago. The tanks, which corroded over time leaking gas and diesel, have long started to represent a threat to environment and health.......

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/27/meet-the-man-who-will-be-in-charge-of-the-un-takeover-of-america/

Shortly following the Gulf Oil Spill, I wrote a seven part series which exposed the conspiracy, which in part, blew the lid off the event by demonstrating the money movement prior to the explosion was orchestrated. Yes, I am saying that this was a false flag event. Proving this assertion is as easy as counting 1-2-3. The players involved in the Great Gulf Coast Holocaust were the following:

1. British Petroleum .... CEO Tony Hayward sold 40% of his BP holdings in the weeks prior to the spill and paid off his mortgage on his estate in Kent, England, avoided staggering losses. .... less than six weeks following the oil spill, BP bought Google and Yahoo Search Terms, related to the oil spill, in an obvious attempt to conceal as much of the truth as possible from the public.

2. Halliburton was drilling at the base of the Deepwater Horizon. Very coincidentally, only 11 days before, on April 9, 2010, Halliburton purchased Boots and Coots for a quarter of a billion dollars. Just who is Boots and Coots? Coincidentally, they are the largest oil clean up firm in the world And when the explosion took place 11 days later, wasn’t it fortunate that Halliburton was there armed with Boots and Coots as they capitalized on their timely good fortune. Subsequently, Halliburton’s profits increased 83% in just 3 months following the Gulf Oil Crisis subsequent to the clean-up efforts. It was simply raining coincidences!

3. Goldman Sachs and Transocean instituted a “put option” on Transocean’s stock for preferred Transocean insiders the very morning of the explosion. Transocean boldly walked away with a $270 million dollar profit immediately following the explosion because they had doubly indemnified the rig only weeks prior to the explosion through Lloyds of London. This alone should have been enough to trigger a massive investigation.....

Oh, and the President got his hands dirty as well. The late Bob Chapman, while appearing on the Alex Jones Show in June of 2010, revealed that Obama’s only asset holder, Vanguard I and Vanguard II, dramatically sold off BP stock only few weeks before Gulf oil explosion..... Watch the entire interview below.

The top five dumping institutions of BP stock just prior to the spill included Goldman Sachs Asset Management, L.P. (-4,680,822), Wachovia Bank National Association(-2,667,419) and it is important to note that Wachovia is a subsidiary of Goldman Sachs, thus, making this one tight little family of co-conspirators. We also see massive dumping of Sanders Capital, LLC (-1,371,785) and PNC Bank, National Association (-1,177,413) brings noted globalist George Soros into the conspiracy as well. And we now know who orchestrated the entire event......

....Sutherland is not just the architect of the Gulf Oil Spill, ... he will be behind what is coming with the United Nations take down of the United States.....

http://www.tbyil.com/BP_Finally_Gets_Seriously_Stung_for_Gulf_Oil_Spill_Paul_Fassa.htm

After Destroying the Gulf, BP Finally Gets Seriously Stung

Editor's Note: In 2010, British Petroleum's (BP) Deepwater Horizon well exploded and sank in the Gulf of Mexico not far off the Louisiana coast, resulting in a sea-floor oil gusher that flowed for 87 days, until it was capped on 15 July 2010. During that time and afterward, BP attempted to sink the oil with the highly toxic chemical Corexit, further poisoning the Gulf's waters, beaches and sensitive coastal wetlands. Many observers, including The Best Years in Life, believe that the Gulf has been ruined for generations to come and that millions of people will end up going to early graves in the coming decades as a result of the disaster.

Critics have charged that BP's Gulf cleanup efforts and a massive PR campaign that continues to this day have been aimed more at covering up it's culpability and limiting its financial responsibilities than in actually cleaning up the spill and restoring the health of the gulf. This month, a U.S. judge in New Orleans ruled that BP was guilty of "gross negligence" and "willful misconduct" and responsible for the large majority of the spill - a ruling which could quadruple the amount of civil penalties BP must pay to an estimated $18 Billion.....

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/10/24/the-people-are-dying-evacuate-the-gulf-now/

The People Are Dying: Evacuate the Gulf Now!

gulf-spill-contained-300x240.jpg

“We have it under control”.

There are many quiet voices, fearing repraisal who say that the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, is still leaking oil. There are others, shrimp fisherman out of work, who are hired by BP to help with Corexit dispersal missions. Over five years after the accident, Corexit is still being sprayed at night by BP, for profit, and they are using people from the Gulf who have lost their incomes and need the work. They will speak privately, but are afraid to speak out for fear of losing their income. I have spoken with a half dozen over the last three years. These Corexit spraying missions are endangering the quality of the air, the water, the land and the food. The Gulf is catastrophe of Bibllical proportions waiting to consume millions with related health effects caused by Corexit. Originally, the EPA told BP, Nalco and Goldman Sachs that they could not use Corexit on the oil spill. BP gave the EPA the big middle finger. Further, as I covered 5 years ago, the Corexit does not disperse the oil, it submerges it into the water column. This sucks all the CO2 out of the water and has a devastating impact on the environment and the species inhabitating this environment.