drbubb

Catflap's Cycle Views - A Rally into Q3. 2010

Or even an 11% surge in the RUT (9% on the SPX)

What's the expert view on this...Catflap?

Just sent you a PM djia - good to see you here.

I don't know if you've seen what I posted on HPC 2 or 3 days ago - basically summerises (my thoughts off here) where I think the market is going now and if you look back on DrBubb's diary you will also see it there. I'm bullish into next week - bullish % index is still too low for a cycle top (low 60's) and much more other stuff. Ultimately we will go back to the old highs and exceed them somewhat as the cumulative A/D has been breaking to new highs.

high fives

Right on with Mary Poppins and the James Bond movies. They suck real much. Also, Thesps list is objective - best movies made. I think that is silly. Mine are just my favorite movies.

Bump

I do wonder sometimes. What happened to Catflap?

I'd also like to hear his views on Japanese exiting the K winter. Or is Abenomics just prolonging the pain? I think the K winter/spring is about a lot more than a bounce in the Nikkei and a much weakened currency.

Anyway, sorely miss Catflap's input, among others.

Yeah.

If we get a new bull market in Gold, then several may trickle back in, one-by-one.

Like : mSparks, and Mabon.. among others that still lurk, but havent posted for a while