The Best of Youtube - Music

In real layman's terms .................... *clears throat* .....................

type an open bracket like '[' followed by 'youtube' then by ']'

then from the youtube address you copy the digits after the '=' say for example in the address

you would copy the '0Au_8GMUxVs'

following directly after your first youtube in brackets

again after your copied type in '[/' followed by 'youtube' then closing with an ']'

So it appears like this .....................

It may sound like I've over complicated but you can it seems only explain it in this way because otherwise losts of gobbledegook comes up. Once you've managed it once or twice it really does get quite addictive and you end up ruining threads with loads of youtube posts.

Oh.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for that. I have heard the original but not that mix.

Dont know if anyone else is the same, but I associate music with certain points in my life and Leftfield is always linked to a particular crazy old bird i was seeing at the time. I escaped with my sanity and she is long gone..........but I still like to listen to the music every now and then! :D

I personally call them "triggers" a tune that instantly triggers a memory, good or bad

For instance.........

nuff said really.

Lets hope we can dance to a diferent tune on May the 6th........ although i do get the feeling that we might just get another 5 years of our monocular friend.

In real layman's terms .................... *clears throat* .....................

type an open bracket like '[' followed by 'youtube' then by ']'

then from the youtube address you copy the digits after the '=' say for example in the address

you would copy the '0Au_8GMUxVs'

following directly after your first youtube in brackets

again after your copied type in '[/' followed by 'youtube' then closing with an ']'

So it appears like this .....................

T

It may sound like I've over complicated but you can it seems only explain it in this way because otherwise losts of gobbledegook comes up. Once you've managed it once or twice it really does get quite addictive and you end up ruining threads with loads of youtube posts.

Oh.

Thank you. Appreciated. This has been bugging me for months.

Stone Roses - How Do You Sleep

I've seen your severed head at a banquet for the dead

All dressed up dinner, looked so fine

Your shining silver salver so tastefully powdered

With the finest military quick lime

Now try and picture this, as i gave you a kiss

The apple in your mouth slipped in mine

The orchestra played the sweetest serenade

We laughed as we put away your wine

So raise your glasses, here's a toast to wasted lives

May all their ghosts come back to haunt you

And tell you how they died

How do you sleep?

How do you last the night and keep the dogs at bay?

How do you feel when you close your eyes, and try and drift away?

Does it feel any better now?

Does it mean any more when the angel of death comes knock, knocking,

And banging at your door?

When all the fun was over, i put you on my shoulder

Took you home, away from it all

Shot down and claimed, mounted and framed

Tastefully hung up on my wall

Are my dreams your nightmares? i hope they all come true

Get off your knees, the party's over

I'm coming home to you

How do you sleep?

How do you last the night and keep the dogs at bay?

How do you feel when you close your eyes, and try and drift away?

Does it feel any better now?

Does it mean any more when the angel of death comes knock, knocking,

And banging at your door, at your door?

Thought I might ask if any here wish to divulge some of their 'guilty pleasures' ?

Here's a couple of mine ..........

(Infact pretty much the whole of the American Pie album I'm embarressed to admit I love but there are reasons to excuse this admission, mostly related to 'triggers')

Lastly ........ ahem

Would have posted this particular tune a long time back but for obvious reasons (head nod to Warpig) it now becomes a guilty pleasure.

Incidentally, has anyone seen a post from Fishing With Jesse?

A while back he started a thread on I think the 'free for all' off topic thread and posted some music I really enjoyed.

I certainly would encourage him to post here.

Found the thread ..............

Here.

I can't believe I'm posting these... The shame... :)

BTW - I liked all 3 of yours, nothing to be embarassed about there!

Thought I might ask if any here wish to divulge some of their 'guilty pleasures' ?

Here's a couple of mine ..........

(Infact pretty much the whole of the American Pie album I'm embarressed to admit I love but there are reasons to excuse this admission, mostly related to 'triggers')

Lastly ........ ahem

Would have posted this particular tune a long time back but for obvious reasons (head nod to Warpig) it now becomes a guilty pleasure.

I can't believe I'm posting these... The shame... :)

BTW - I liked all 3 of yours, nothing to be embarassed about there!

Now you'd think that Hazel O'Conner tune was a success built on the Sax solo wouldn't you eh ?

I got given tickets to see her play her 'Breaking Glass' re-done tour at the Komedia in Brighton where she performed all the tunes off the album with just her vocal and a harp (ok ...... cheap set up) whilst telling the real story behind the album and how she only took up the 'deal' because as she was mulling it over in Lebanon suddenly shells started falling and it was her ticket out of there.

We had a good friendly chat after the gig but were interupted when a friend of hers hit a bad trip and freaked out.

My last memory was of her dragging her mate out by the hair and throwing haymakers at her backstage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The gig was a perfect mid-week trip out ...............

Sounds cool, it's these extra little bits that make the music so much better...! :)

Now you'd think that Hazel O'Conner tune was a success built on the Sax solo wouldn't you eh ?

I got given tickets to see her play her 'Breaking Glass' re-done tour at the Komedia in Brighton where she performed all the tunes off the album with just her vocal and a harp (ok ...... cheap set up) whilst telling the real story behind the album and how she only took up the 'deal' because as she was mulling it over in Lebanon suddenly shells started falling and it was her ticket out of there.

We had a good friendly chat after the gig but were interupted when a friend of hers hit a bad trip and freaked out.

My last memory was of her dragging her mate out by the hair and throwing haymakers at her backstage :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The gig was a perfect mid-week trip out ...............