Gold Bulls - "Clawing the Sky" as prices fall

drbubb

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cgnao knows what/where & when will happen, but isn't giving more than a days advance warning lately (on purpose) because he wants to see the paper shouters & gold doubters™ lose everything.....imo. ;)

He has a flawless crystal ball, right?

He has a flawless crystal ball, right?

he has the best crystal ball I have seen up to now.

You shouldn't have chased him away, just like you did with CDSwamp. You don't mind contrarian pov's you say. <_<

changing threads/posts & then stating that you don't know anything, has done nothing for your reputation imo.

I have been watching what you do, not what you say.

he has the best crystal ball I have seen up to now.

You shouldn't have chased him away, just like you did with CDSwamp. You don't mind contrarian pov's you say.

I did not chase CDSwamp away.

In fact, I was encouraging him to reign in his own behaviour, when he was banned by Steve.

CDS was irritating a huge number of people on this site with his abusive language, and attitude.

And so I supported the banning.

I later started a poll here to see if people wanted him back, and a majority of those who voted

wanted him to stay banned. It will be interesting to see how long he lasts on the new chatboard.

I will take a guess that he will be banned there too by mid-2010, if not sooner.

Cgnao has always been welcome to post here.

I think it is unfortunate that he never wants to engage in a genuine two-way discussion here,

and instead lives on a pedestal. But some people are like that, and it usually means they are

excessively private, and maybe somehow insecure.

I can assure you that it is not always easy to engage people, since many will often twist the

facts and your prior postings for their own obscure reasons. It is a shame that Cgnao is unwilling

to take the risk

Didnt you know?..Goldfinger is much much more intelligent than the collective mind of the whole market... :rolleyes: The market has 100% guaranteed got it wrong and GF has 100% guaranteed with lots of mushroom clouds got it right....

just for you vedantaTrader,

2 vids for you, take a very close look at vid 2 & listen from 2 mins in, becasue that futures trader (iirc) knows what's coming.

2 mins in on the second vid remember ;)

just for you vedantaTrader,

2 vids for you, take a very close look at vid 2 & listen from 2 mins in, becasue that futures trader (iirc) knows what's coming.

2 mins in on the second vid remember ;)

So when asked for the worst case scenario the trader provides the already chosen crystal ball future.

And anybody who does not agree works for the government 100% guaranteed using the same technology.

Cgnao has always been welcome to post here.

then ask yourself why did he come to this site, then stopped posting (or very rarely posts now)?

I think it is unfortunate that he never wants to engage in a genuine two-way discussion here,

and instead lives on a pedestal. But some people are like that, and it usually means they are

excessively private, and maybe somehow insecure.

I can assure you that it is not always easy to engage people, since many will often twist the

facts and your prior postings for their own obscure reasons. It is a shame that Cgnao is unwilling

to take the risk

or perhaps you & the rest of the paper shouters and gold doubters™ p1ssed him off ??

edit - cgnao insecure :lol: :lol: ffs sake that's one of the daftest statements I have ever heard, sounds like a 'please post here' desperation tactic to me. ;)

also, just so you can see that I am very realistic on the pog. Nothing goes up or down in a straight line.....right.

The market clearly does not know that there will be (hyper-)inflation. Otherwise interest rates would be sky high or central banks would have to monetize more.

The real question is, do you KNOW there will be hyperinflation.

If so, when?

then ask yourself why did he come to this site, then stopped posting (or very rarely posts now)?

You'd better ask him, not me.

The man is a mystery wrapped in an enigma

or perhaps you & the rest of the paper shouters and gold doubters™ p1ssed him off ??

edit - cgnao insecure :lol: :lol: ffs sake that's one of the daftest statements I have ever heard, sounds like a 'please post here' desperation tactic to me. ;)

Why do you refuse to allow Drbubb to have a point of view that you dont like, without for ever attempting to get him to agree with you by saying he is desparate or a government supporter or whatever abuse suits you?

Surely he is allowed to think differently to you?

If the future is so certain nobody has to agree with it. It will come anyway.

Or does the future have to be created by grinding everybody else down with abuse by your cruel dicatorship?

Why do you refuse to allow Drbubb to have a point of view that you dont like without for ever attempting to get him to agree with you by saying he is desparate or a government supporter or whatever abuse suits you?

Or does the future have to be created by grinding everybody else down with abuse?

yes

Why do you refuse to allow Drbubb to have a point of view that you dont like, without for ever attempting to get him to agree with you by saying he is desparate or a government supporter or whatever abuse suits you?

Or does the future have to be created by grinding everybody else down with abuse by your cruel dicatorship?

no

Im ready to purchase some more protection, do you think the drop in gold has now been reached ?

Thx GOM

my honest answer, I don't know.

gut feeling.........I think they may be another low, but not below the Indian buy price..........just gut feeling though. DYOR

there are a couple of good forecasters that have said just below $1000 very soon.

I bought in euros so the drops/highs have not been so dramatic for me. I am long gold anyway, I reckon you should be buying physical (silver & gold) at any cost personally.

anyone got anything to say on these 2 vids I posted today ?

although it was aimed at vedantaTrader (& I am waiting to see his response to this ;) ) I expect others to make comments ?

Peter schiff is probably still calling for a dollar collapse, much higher interest rates and gold to go to 1000.

Eventually he might be right.

:D

The real question is, do you KNOW there will be hyperinflation.

If so, when?

I give it a very high probability and I expect it certainly to start within the next 10 years, possibly within 2-3 years from here, but they have learned to fool most people for a very long time now (but they still can't fool most people for most of the time). Now is the time to prepare, rather than getting those last nickels in front of the steam roller.

cgnao knows what/where & when will happen, but isn't giving more than a days advance warning lately (on purpose) because he wants to see the paper shouters & gold doubters™ lose everything.....imo. ;)

What I would like to know from the paper shouters & gold doubters™ is when do they expect Bernanke to agressively raise rates and stop printing, Obama to abandon his massive stimulie and maintain a balanced budget and the US to stop running a trade defecit.

I vote it happens after the US has defaulted.

COVERED half of my (small) Gold/GLD short just now - at a profit

I think Gold is going lower, but is is Friday, and I thought I should move closer to flat.

My "missing the action" on Gold doesnt seem like a big deal now, thanks to:

Mala Noche, one of my Juniors- a big position (over 1mn shares)

Sold some today at $0.21, against a $0.06 cost - that's a profit of 250%

Even the Piper would be satisfied with that, I think!

Peter schiff is probably still calling for a dollar collapse, much higher interest rates and gold to go to 1000.

Eventually he might be right.

:D

LOL.

COVERED half of my (small) Gold/GLD short just now - at a profit

I think Gold is going lower, but is is Friday, and I thought I should move closer to flat.

My "missing the action" on Gold doesnt seem like a big deal now, thanks to:

Mala Noche, one of my Juniors- a big position (over 1mn shares)

Sold some today at $0.21, against a $0.06 cost - that's a profit of 250%

Even the Piper would be satisfied with that, I think!

you da man Bubb!

Archived