Wind Energy Prospect

My name is Kenny Gunter and I am the President of Gunter Land Services, LLC. I have been working on an early stage wind farm development in the Texas panhandle over the past couple of months. This is in an area that is un-developed as far as wind goes and the Southwest Power Pool is currently reviewing proposed routes for a new high voltage transmission line that will be going through my prospect area. I have just received my first wind lease covering 330 acres and am in the process of acquiring options to lease for surrounding acreage pending 3-4 months of wind data analysis. I do not currently have verifiable wind data but sources show that the average speed in this area at 80 meters is between 7 and 9 m/s, so we feel this is a great area for the resource.

I am currently seeking funding to help make sure this project moves forward. In exchange for the investment I am willing to give an equity stake in the project with the only requirement to be that the interest must be sold when my interest is sold and that the investor can’t sell their interest off to someone else without my consent. I expect the investors to see a very real potential return of about 2 to 1 in 24-26 months with the potential of more if a wind farm actually enters production. If you think you may be interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact me. I have documentation to provide once I receive a signed NCND to protect my project. Thanks for your time.

Kenny Gunter

kgunter@gunterlandservices.com

www.gunterlandservices.com

My name is Kenny Gunter and I am the President of Gunter Land Services, LLC. I have been working on an early stage wind farm development in the Texas panhandle over the past couple of months. This is in an area that is un-developed as far as wind goes and the Southwest Power Pool is currently reviewing proposed routes for a new high voltage transmission line that will be going through my prospect area. I have just received my first wind lease covering 330 acres and am in the process of acquiring options to lease for surrounding acreage pending 3-4 months of wind data analysis. I do not currently have verifiable wind data but sources show that the average speed in this area at 80 meters is between 7 and 9 m/s, so we feel this is a great area for the resource.

I am currently seeking funding to help make sure this project moves forward. In exchange for the investment I am willing to give an equity stake in the project with the only requirement to be that the interest must be sold when my interest is sold and that the investor can’t sell their interest off to someone else without my consent. I expect the investors to see a very real potential return of about 2 to 1 in 24-26 months with the potential of more if a wind farm actually enters production. If you think you may be interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact me. I have documentation to provide once I receive a signed NCND to protect my project. Thanks for your time.

Kenny Gunter

kgunter@gunterlandservices.com

www.gunterlandservices.com

Gunter,

Interesting, can you send me a business plan?

Thanks.

Archived