G0ldfinger

G0ldfinger's GOLD Thread: Longer Term Aspects

You are deluded if you think that most posters here cannot see through your web of half-truths and pseudo-intellectual posturing. There are some pretty sharp people here and the more you post, the more you expose yourself as an attention seeking fraud. I suggest setting-up shop at HPC - there are plenty of gullible types over there who would lap it up :lol:

I just cant help but feel sorry for good articulated posters like swampy who are banned and we have to put up with that sort of dribble i know what i find more offensive someone procrastinanting their high level of structured logical reasoning wich is really just total DDDRRRRIIIIIBBBLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!

Moderators PLEASE.!!

I translate this for you, Halcyon.

It means that Errol sticks with gold because it is no one else's liability, and he does not believe in the levered paper games of the banksters. Especially not now that they're churning out more and more of their bits of paper. Neither can he believe in fiat currencies since they're inflated away to help the banksters with their paper games.

I wouldnt bother translating anything:- GoLD is all you need to post for THE GoLDEN BoY from FINLAND

I just cant help but feel sorry for good articulated posters like swampy who are banned and we have to put up with that sort of dribble i know what i find more offensive someone procrastinanting their high level of structured logical reasoning wich is really just total DDDRRRRIIIIIBBBLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!

Moderators PLEASE.!!

QUOTE (Schaublin @ Oct 25 2009, 11:25 PM) *

You are deluded if you think that most posters here cannot see through your web of half-truths and pseudo-intellectual posturing. There are some pretty sharp people here and the more you post, the more you expose yourself as an attention seeking fraud. I suggest setting-up shop at HPC - there are plenty of gullible types over there who would lap it up laugh.gif

fitkid, FFS read the posts. That is my response to Halcyon.

QUOTE (Schaublin @ Oct 25 2009, 11:25 PM) *

You are deluded if you think that most posters here cannot see through your web of half-truths and pseudo-intellectual posturing. There are some pretty sharp people here and the more you post, the more you expose yourself as an attention seeking fraud. I suggest setting-up shop at HPC - there are plenty of gullible types over there who would lap it up laugh.gif

fitkid, FFS read the posts. That is my response to Halcyon.

I KNoW THAT I WAS JUST BACKING UP WHAT YoU HAD ARTICULATED WITH MY oWN MUSINGS FoR THE GoLDEN BoY FFS :lol::lol::lol:

I KNoW THAT I WAS JUST BACKING UP WHAT YoU HAD ARTICULATED WITH MY oWN MUSINGS FoR THE GoLDEN BoY FFS :lol::lol::lol:

OK, but steady with that Finnish vodka - I just realised - Halcyon lives in Finland - careful or you might bump into him.

OK, but steady with that Finnish vodka - I just realised - Halcyon lives in Finland - careful or you might bump into him.

FFS, I should read the posts! I thought you were in Finland but you were referring to Halcyon. BTW where are you now?

FFS, I should read the posts! I thought you were in Finland but you were referring to Halcyon. BTW where are you now?

Good old blighty talking to your goodself at the momment.!!

What colour is the kettle, Mr IS-RA-EL?

oh no not trolling along again not so nice jim must be quiet in liverpool tonight beating the mancs not enough for your good self.?

oh no not trolling along again not so nice jim must be quiet in liverpool tonight beating the mancs not enough for your good self.?

I'm calling out hypocrisy in the hope that the tone and quality of your posts might improve. Not trolling.

What colour is the kettle, Mr IS-RA-EL?

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through in pop culture.

Since ancient times, sages gazed at the stars, admiring their heavenly glow and attributing them godly powers, based on their effect on humans. Before the Great Flood, Saturn was regarded by all mankind as the supreme god and ruler of the kings. Occult researchers affirm that Saturn ruled the kingdom of Atlantis and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings. The cult has been perpetuated through numerous gods during Antiquity:

“Chronos, or Saturn, Dionysos, Hyperion, Atlas, Hercules, were all connected with ‘a great Saturnian continent;’ they were kings that ruled over countries on the western shores of the Mediterranean, Africa and Spain. ”

Baldwin, Prehistoric Nations

In Egyptian mythology Isis is considered Saturn’s eldest daughter:

“I am Isis, Queen of this country. I was instructed by Mercury. No one can destroy the laws which I have established. I am the eldest daughter of Saturn, most ancient of the Gods”

Saturn in Semitic Civilizations

Semitic civilizations referred to the god Saturn as “El”. The supreme deity was represented by a black cube. We can find instances of the cube across the world.

The Kabaa was worshiped thousands of years before the advent of Islam

This black cube is a remnant of the ancient worship of El. Maybe Jews and Muslims have more in common than they think…Ancient Hebrews represented

Saturn with the six pointed star, which later became the Star of David (it also had many other esoteric meanings).

The symbol is still found on Israel’s flag.

Many esoteric researchers affirm that the name Is-Ra-El is the combination of the names of ancient pagan deities Isis, Ra and El.

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through in pop culture.

Since ancient times, sages gazed at the stars, admiring their heavenly glow and attributing them godly powers, based on their effect on humans. Before the Great Flood, Saturn was regarded by all mankind as the supreme god and ruler of the kings. Occult researchers affirm that Saturn ruled the kingdom of Atlantis and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings. The cult has been perpetuated through numerous gods during Antiquity:

“Chronos, or Saturn, Dionysos, Hyperion, Atlas, Hercules, were all connected with ‘a great Saturnian continent;’ they were kings that ruled over countries on the western shores of the Mediterranean, Africa and Spain. ”

Baldwin, Prehistoric Nations

In Egyptian mythology Isis is considered Saturn’s eldest daughter:

“I am Isis, Queen of this country. I was instructed by Mercury. No one can destroy the laws which I have established. I am the eldest daughter of Saturn, most ancient of the Gods”

Saturn in Semitic Civilizations

Semitic civilizations referred to the god Saturn as “El”. The supreme deity was represented by a black cube. We can find instances of the cube across the world.

The Kabaa was worshiped thousands of years before the advent of Islam

This black cube is a remnant of the ancient worship of El. Maybe Jews and Muslims have more in common than they think…Ancient Hebrews represented

Saturn with the six pointed star, which later became the Star of David (it also had many other esoteric meanings).

The symbol is still found on Israel’s flag.

Many esoteric researchers affirm that the name Is-Ra-El is the combination of the names of ancient pagan deities Isis, Ra and El.

:lol:

Guys, this is a gold thread. Please discuss worshipping of planets or origins of countries' names in other threads. It's at least IMO entirely off-topic.

Have we just witnessed a major turning point in the lease rates?

kitco2aulrates261009.png

Major price lows seem to coincide with spikes in the lease rates. I always found that somewhat counterintuitive.

Maybe time for another lease rate discussion. I will possibly post some relevant links to former discussions tonight.

kitco5aulrates261009.png

EDIT: If history repeats itself similarly to what happened 9 years ago, then gold could stick around $1,000 for a little longer (1 to 1.5 years), and then take off towards $3,000-$4,000 over a longer period of time. Personally, I think the move could be more explosive and go much higher.

DOUBLE POST

I would like to hear Sinclair's exit strategy and at what point/price he estimates for that exit. I know he has said 1650 by Feb 2011 and then he has mentioned Alf Fields numbers (ie off to 5000 and upwards). I wonder where GF is planning to exit? GF?

Anyway I would be glad to hear of exit strategies if anyone has contemplated them so far.

Nominal price does not matter. Price ratios do matter. For my exit strategy I will watch certain price ratio cycles, like in here:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=136179

and certain more theoretical models, like here:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=135968

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=135032

If too many of these indicators show that gold is expensive, I will most likely exit. At the moment, gold is cheap in all these indicators. See also links in my signature.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=new...d=aXmYglOn5Sac#

Pension Funds to Buy Gold as Insurance, McGuire Says (Update2)

By Kim Kyoungwha

Oct. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Pension funds will increase gold holdings to acquire “financial insurance,” pushing prices higher as currencies drop, according to Shayne McGuire, director of global research at the Teacher Retirement System of Texas.

Teacher Retirement, backed by $95 billion in assets, has launched its first internally managed gold fund, worth $250 million ... [GF: that's only 0.263%!!]

“That’s mostly because of diversification” that benefits our overall portfolio.

“The interest in the gold sector continues to be strong,” said Stephen Goodman, investment banker with New York-based Casimir Capital L.P.

“I don’t think the question really is what is gold worth but what are currencies not worth,” McGuire, 43, said yesterday. “Consider the tremendous fiscal excess that major governments have made to prevent the world economy from collapsing,” he said. Owning gold today is “financial insurance,” he said.

I need a hug.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to load up another batch of G&S :)

I expect this week the cartel will attempt to take gold/silver down as much as they can until wednesday, which is the futures expiry day, that will give them opportunity to settle their shorts. There are some very big physical buyers around so am unsure as to the price they will manage to take it down to, maybe $1030.

Things will be looking a lot better by the end of the week, keep the faith. :)

I need a hug.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to load up another batch of G&S :)

:hug:

Think of it as paying the market for education - I have paid for my fair share today too!

Guys, this is a gold thread. Please discuss worshipping of planets or origins of countries' names in other threads. It's at least IMO entirely off-topic.

sorry goldfinger but i hope that you can see that i did not initiate the exchange and was just trying to keep the TROLL from the door.

Something to consider for the non-traders and traders (posted by Zed on GIM:

He is refering to the two opposing sets of fundamentals that are driving this market at any given time. The underlying trend in the dollar is powerful and down, no doubt, but it occasionally will be overcome by the fundamentals of the aggregate financial position of the market players. This market runs on leverage, leverage can always cause squeeze situations, they are short sharp and powerful moves. Most fundamental analysis ignores the fact that any market has financial fundamentals to consider as well as the normal supply demand type factors, normally the financials are not the overriding concern. In a world that is now driven by excess liquidity they become far more important and can produce quite counter intuitive moves... be aware of them, exploit them, a chart can help you do that.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread....1112&page=2

sorry goldfinger but i hope that you can see that i did not initiate the exchange and was just trying to keep the TROLL from the door.

Are you still here?

DOUBLE POST

Nominal price does not matter. Price ratios do matter. For my exit strategy I will watch certain price ratio cycles, like in here:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=136179

and certain more theoretical models, like here:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=135968

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=135032

If too many of these indicators show that gold is expensive, I will most likely exit. At the moment, gold is cheap in all these indicators. See also links in my signature.

Thanks for that GF. Very good to be reminded from time to time IMO.

FYI (though I'm sure you already know) Prechter sees silver as signalling that gold will fall as it is 'overvalued'. Dollar will bottom as gold tops out and wave three down will bring us the biggest falls in stocks for THREE CENTURIES.

So basically stocks crash massively any time soon, dollar rally for a year or so, gold and silver down as another round of deleveraging beginneth. Deflation, thanks to social mood, will turn any recovery on its head.

It will be interesting to see what is going to happen. Will gold/silver become the safe haven/flight to safety or will the dollar once again become the major beneficiary for the time being?

I suspect, in this scenario, gold will go down like last time, so not so bad, then bounce back up. Silver same. I also think that gold will still look good (or better) in your eyes ie Dow/gold, Houses/gold by the time wave 3 ends, this despite the fiat price per oz falling. Perhaps even your price ratios could be met if we see Prechters wave 3 down being the worst in 3 Centuries.

We live in interesting times