Sign in to follow this  
DoctorSolar

CheckMate: George4title

I know some folks followed George4title on youtube and were pretty shocked at news that his account was suspended. Initially i wondered if it had something to do with his video of him buying stuff at a grocery with silver. But as i said in my post at the time I suspected that the truth really lay elsewhere. Well finally the real reason George4title's youtube account was suspended has been revealed?

Checkmate: George4title

Basically make people buy a bogus newsletter out of fear. Pretty sickening.

I know some folks followed George4title on youtube and were pretty shocked at news that his account was suspended. Initially i wondered if it had something to do with his video of him buying stuff at a grocery with silver. But as i said in my post at the time I suspected that the truth really lay elsewhere. Well finally the real reason George4title's youtube account was suspended has been revealed?

Checkmate: George4title

Basically make people buy a bogus newsletter out of fear. Pretty sickening.

I don't think so.

It's basically ramp non existing miners and commodity related companies via trusted newsletter to hyperinflationistas.

I don't think so.

It's basically ramp non existing miners and commodity related companies via trusted newsletter to hyperinflationistas.

And you dont think such activities are a con?

Or you dont think thats what got g4t suspended from youtube?