Sign in to follow this  
DoctorSolar

Gold/Silver Ratio Warning

:D

do you know I am 65% in physical silver & not worried one bit. I expected volatility & that's exactly what I am seeing. ;)

yep - not for the faint-hearted

i remember in late 08 when the comex price fell but the premium on <1000oz physical went through the roof, hmm funny that!

of course, there's so much of it to go round.....

twfa130t_newsletter-dec2009-694x606.jpg

It will be interesting to see which we see first; the ratio at 80 or at 50.

I won't swap gold to silver for anything below 80.

I reckon 80.

I still find if very interesting how much Hoye has changed his tune since the around September when he was expecting a turn. It like the pervasive bullishness in the market had got hold of him (maybe only slightly) and now he sounds a but wishy-washy.

I reckon 80.

I still find if very interesting how much Hoye has changed his tune since the around September when he was expecting a turn. It like the pervasive bullishness in the market had got hold of him (maybe only slightly) and now he sounds a but wishy-washy.

He got crushed last time he went short silver. Lets see how he fairs this time round...

He got crushed last time he went short silver. Lets see how he fairs this time round...

He did indeed. I even think he owned up to it... :lol:

A lot of people were calling for a turn in September, even though the risk trade prevailed (until now perhaps). I think we saw some interesting changes in trends in some instruments at that time.

If I remeber correctly sovereign CDS spreads may have bottomed around that time, and the gold/silver ratio *may* have put in a turn around then also.