Aquiline Resources

Up sharply today on what appears to be big volume.

Financing completed a couple of weeks ago but apart from that I haven't heard any other news.

Its a massive deposit

Navidad Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource Up 40% to 632 Million Oz Silver with 751 Million Oz Silver in all Categories

but no production yet to generate cash flow.

Financing completed for 6million shares at $2.25. I got in at $7 summer 2008 ouch!

I'm always hesitant to add to a position that is so far underwater.

Do others here hold to that? Or are there situations where you back up the truck for more?

With this financing secured and some 30% of recent highs it is tempting.

Does a financing like this typically keep the stock tethered to a tight trading range around the value the financing was done at?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm always hesitant to add to a position that is so far underwater.

Do others here hold to that? Or are there situations where you back up the truck for more?

Im no expert and wouldnt like to answer those other questions.

However the junior sector has been up and down over the last year or so and anything is possible going forward.

Personally I have learned only to risk a small amount of money per junior - to "size" my position so I can be comfortable with its moves up and down. Also the smaller the junior and the more time away from production adds to the risk factors

Up sharply today on what appears to be big volume.

Financing completed a couple of weeks ago but apart from that I haven't heard any other news.

Its a massive deposit

Navidad Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource Up 40% to 632 Million Oz Silver with 751 Million Oz Silver in all Categories

but no production yet to generate cash flow.

Financing completed for 6million shares at $2.25. I got in at $7 summer 2008 ouch!

I still have some, having sold at hogher prices.

At these levels, Im more inclined to buy than sell, but I want to wait for precious metals to stabilise

• 3 weeks later...

Archived