BHP Tinto

MARTIN ARMSTRONG ESSAYS

For those of you you like to read Martin Armstrong essays here's a link to someone who is collecting them into an Article Anthology.

http://economicedge.blogspot.com/2009/04/m...-anthology.html

If you scroll down you'll find the last 12 essays Martin has written.

As far as I know, this is the only compilation of all 12 articles on the web.

Don't know.

Fair enough. :)

Just realised that second picture has the turn dates in order, for the last 8.6 year cycle you have

So the first leg up and last leg down are the longer periods of 2.15,

C

what are armstrong views on gold and silver? ive read a couple of his articles but havent had time to sit down and read them all

He talks about gold at the end of "Turn out the Lights". He thinks that gold will be USD 2500 by 2011 if not earlier. Of course, that might reflect general inflation.

The last paragraph of his latest essay 'Behind the Curtain' is a little disturbing where he describes the assassination attempt on him in his jail cell in 2007......nasty business!

The last paragraph of his latest essay 'Behind the Curtain' is a little disturbing where he describes the assassination attempt on him in his jail cell in 2007......nasty business!

If half of what he says is a quarter true................. :blink:

Grow up FFS

Open your mind to this - otherwise pls give a prediction of the turn date and direction....... I guess not

Sorry beer and nooobs don't mix with me - hence the short answer - post something more profound than flippant and you will have my ears

Hey, anyone who has a comment or question for Mr.Armstrong, please send it to:

k58@gmx.com

It might be a week turn-a-round, but I will get them to him a send you back a response--it might take a little while though.

Kris

Grow up FFS

Open your mind to this - otherwise pls give a prediction of the turn date and direction....... I guess not

Sorry beer and nooobs don't mix with me - hence the short answer - post something more profound than flippant and you will have my ears

[ ] You got the point

[x] You missed the point

Yes, if anyone can save it as a PDF and bung it up here that would be helpful

Bit of a headache to do as its a 9.76MB doc but here you go

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=wfymw7ck8wb

I must admit as much as I like these Armstrong history lessons, Im not entirely convinced its genuine.

A guy who supposedly managed to develop a computer prog during the 1980's that the CIA may have locked him up in order to get their hands on it is now happy producing documents on a typewriter? But still has an email address?

Maybe it just adds to the mystery!