Sign in to follow this  
BHP Tinto

The most powerful family in the world?

"The few who can understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests."

Ok. Some have twisted view of capitalism.

But that doesnt matter, Like any effective tool, it can be used well or badly.

Why scrap it for a less effective tool, just because some use it badly

I dont think we have many slaves amongst GEI posters.

Economic freedom can be used well, and can be multiplied, to be used for all sorts

of positive purposes, whatever a stunted thinker like Rothschild may say

I don't think you can actually beat them, too powerful now...but with knowledge you can at least protect yourselves...unlike all the other poor simples out there that have no idea!

No need to try and beat them, just do as they do and financially you will be well protected - invest your money alongside the Rothschilds through their investment trust, FTSE 250 listed RIT Capital Partners (RCP).

http://monevator.com/2009/01/14/how-to-inv...l-partners-rcp/

An investment in the March 2003 low would still be worth more than double today, which isn't what you could say for a FTSE tracker.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=rcp.l#c...ource=undefined

I'm not sure that the Rothschild's and their cohorts plan on having many of us leading prosperous and fulfilling lives under their benevolent rule.

Some information that may be of interest to you chaps

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

By

Antony C. Sutton

http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution

By

Antony C. Sutton

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4911743/Wall-Str...evik-Revolution

Here are some interesting quotes...

“The international bankers swept statesmen, politicians, journalists and jurists all to one side and issued their order with the imperiousness of absolute monarchs.” –Lloyd George, Former British Prime Minster

“Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits”.- Sir Josiah Stamp President of the Bank of England in the 1920’s, the second richest man in Britain

“The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination of the world.” –Otto Von Bismark

“The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks.” –Lord Acton

hmm... reminds me of this:

and this

Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws

Lord Rothschild

“It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” - Henry Ford

but i also agree with this

even though i also think the system needs changing

Economic freedom can be used well, and can be multiplied, to be used for all sorts

of positive purposes, whatever a stunted thinker like Rothschild may say

Can anyone comment on this? True, not true?

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money. The former chief economist of the World Bank, Joe Stiglitz, was fired recently. He pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots. Jim Wolfensen, the president of the World Bank would not comment on his dismissal.

Comment from Jim Rogers....

Asked if he had any respect for the World Bank and the IMF, Rogers responded, "Zero....the best thing that would happen would be if we could abolish the World Bank and the IMF, they were set up in 1945 and '46 with very sound goals and very sound aspirations - they have far far far left behind those aspirations and goals, they're now run by people who do little more than take care of themselves....look at their projects and you would be mortified."

Having stuck Third World countries with debts beyond their ability to pay, the IMF and World Bank used their creditor leverage to force governments to impose draconian austerity plans that had the effect of preventing growth toward industrial and agricultural self-sufficiency, thereby also crushing prospects for competitiveness.

The IMF and World Bank then demanded that debtor countries sell off their public infrastructure, land, subsoil rights and other assets to pay the debts that these institutions sponsored so irresponsibly. (If IMF loans were not simply irresponsible, then they knowingly crippled debtor-country economies.) It is an age-old story of conquest, now accomplished without conventional warfare.

Do yourselves a favour and read "The House of Rothschild" (both books)

They are quite hard going in places, but still good, a little bit of obvious lies, but seriously, HoR is much less powerful than Lloyds/Barc or HSBC and even less since the fall of British finance following WWII.

I'm not sure that the Rothschild's and their cohorts plan on having many of us leading prosperous and fulfilling lives under their benevolent rule.

Some information that may be of interest to you chaps

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

By

Antony C. Sutton

http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution

By

Antony C. Sutton

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4911743/Wall-Str...evik-Revolution

This is another book I've downloaded from scribd which I shall try to read this summer

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12964642/Conjuri...the-Third-Reich

The review at Amazon says:

A fascinating and controversial new perspective on Hitler's rise to

power; Provides startling evidence of Britain and America's financial

support for the Third Reich; Suggests that the western elite

deliberately supported Nazism in the pre-war period to destabilise any

alliance between Germany and Russia Nazism is usually depicted as an

eerie German phenomenon, the outcome of political blunders and unique

economic factors: we are told that it could not be prevented, and that

it will never be repeated. Guido Giacomo Preparata shows that the truth

is very different: using meticulous economic analysis, he reveals that

Hitler's extraordinary rise to power was actually facilitated over the

course of a decade following WWI - and eventually financed - by the

British and American political classes. Tracing events in the Third

Reich, Preparata offers a startling history of Anglo-American

geopolitical interests in the early twentieth century. He explains that

Britain, still clinging to its empire, was terrified of an alliance

forming between Germany and Russia. He shows how Britain, through the

Bank of England, came to exercise some control over Weimar and how

Britain's financial support for Hitler enabled the Nazis to seize power.

Nazism was not regarded as an aberration: for the British establishment

of the time, it was a convenient way of destabilising Europe, and

driving Germany into conflict with Stalinist Russia. In this way Britain

ensured that it would prevent the formation of any rival continental

power block. Guido Giacomo Preparata lays bare the economic forces at

play in the Third Reich, and identifies the key players in the British

and American establishment who aided Hitler's meteoric rise.

Amazing! A whole thread about Rothschilds and no one has mentioned that they are one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Not that that has anything to do with of course. I'm sure that have all countries interests at heart be they Christian, Moslem etc Is this why Israel is being propped up by the USA?

Now I shall sit back and wait for the inevitable Nazi and anti Semitic accusations/abuse to roll in... :rolleyes:

From Egypt, hence the pyramids or something.

Depends how deep one researches the subject.

----

All I know is that the system is rigged against the uninformed punter. The sophisticated people take from the unsophisticated people. That's how the world works.

----

I'll never look at a credit card/loan pre-selected letter/bank account upgrade in the same way again.

From Egypt, hence the pyramids or something.

Depends how deep one researches the subject.

----

All I know is that the system is rigged against the uninformed punter. The sophisticated people take from the unsophisticated people. That's how the world works.

----

I'll never look at a credit card/loan pre-selected letter/bank account upgrade in the same way again.

just need to get as many as possible to see this also

without them thinking you are a doom monger

Amazing! A whole thread about Rothschilds and no one has mentioned that they are one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Not that that has anything to do with of course. I'm sure that have all countries interests at heart be they Christian, Moslem etc Is this why Israel is being propped up by the USA?

Now I shall sit back and wait for the inevitable Nazi and anti Semitic accusations/abuse to roll in... :rolleyes:

The bible I believe refers to the twelve tribes of Israel as the 'Children of Israel' and that they were the sons of Jacob (son of Isaac, Isaac the son of Abraham who is a very interesting character)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham .

Found this useful summary of Genesis here as it's very hard going ..........

http://cornerstonebaptist-tyro.com/Documen...ike%20Wells.pdf

Is there any further information on which of the twelve children the Rothschild's are descended from ?

http://www.edflix.org/gatto.htm

Great videos comparing Private schools to public, all men are born equal, it's your surroundings and education that make or break you and the elites know this better than the rest. This should help somewhat towards showing how to become a favoured one.

Thanks to http://www.iamthewitness.com/

Some reading if you want, which you should!

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/underground/toc1.htm

http://www.edflix.org/gatto.htm

Great videos comparing Private schools to public, all men are born equal, it's your surroundings and education that make or break you and the elites know this better than the rest. This should help somewhat towards showing how to become a favoured one.

Thanks to http://www.iamthewitness.com/

Some reading if you want, which you should!

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/underground/toc1.htm

Sounds like just the kind of enlightenment Alex Jones would despise.

another referring to the cartel

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editoria.../2009/0424.html

Deepcaster and a few others have for years claimed that one (of the several) Nefarious Cartel Goals was the destruction of the U.S. Dollar as the World’s Reserve Currency. This would result in the devaluing and the stealth transfer of the Wealth of hundreds of millions of investor-citizens around the world to the Creators of the New Currency - - the U.S. Fed-led Cartel and allies.

Deepcaster has specifically referred to the “Amero or other functionally equivalent currencies” as candidates for such a currency. Now we know that the IMF’s SDR’s are “Global Monetary candidates” as well.

And is it not incredible that a U.S. President would endorse such a communique’ – a communique’ which takes a Giant Step toward destroying the U.S. Dollar’s Status as The World’s Reserve Currency!

A former governor of the Bank of England and Ellen Brown perceptively consider the implications of this Giant Step in what Deepcaster describes as The Cartel’s ‘End Game.’

Which naturally raises the question, who or what will serve as this global central bank, cloaked with the power to issue the global currency and police monetary policy for all humanity? When the world’s central bankers met in Washington last September, they discussed what body might be in a position to serve in that awesome and fearful role. A former governor of the Bank of England stated:

“[T]he answer might already be staring us in the face, in the form of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). . . . The IMF tends to couch its warnings about economic problems in very diplomatic language, but the BIS is more independent and much better placed to deal with this if it is given the power to do so.”1

And if the vision of a global currency outside government control does not set off conspiracy theorists, putting the BIS in charge of it surely will. The BIS has been scandal-ridden ever since it was branded with pro-Nazi leanings in the 1930s. Founded in Basel, Switzerland, in 1930, the BIS has been called “the most exclusive, secretive, and powerful supranational club in the world.”

…In Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time (1966), Dr. Carroll Quigley revealed the key role played in global finance by the BIS behind the scenes. Dr. Quigley was Professor of History at Georgetown University, where he was President Bill Clinton’s mentor. He was also an insider, groomed by the powerful clique he called “the international bankers.” His credibility is heightened by the fact that he actually espoused their goals. He wrote:

“I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. . . . n general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.”

Quigley wrote of this international banking network:

“[T]he powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.” (emphasis added)

The key to their success, said Quigley, was that the international bankers would control and manipulate the money system of a nation while letting it appear to be controlled by the government. The statement echoed one made in the eighteenth century by the patriarch of what would become the most powerful banking dynasty in the world. Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild famously said in 1791:

“Allow me to issue and control a nation’s currency, and I care not who makes its laws.”

Mayer’s five sons were sent to the major capitals of Europe – London, Paris, Vienna, Berlin and Naples – with the mission of establishing a banking system that would be outside government control. The economic and political systems of nations would be controlled not by citizens but by bankers, for the benefit of bankers. Eventually, a privately-owned “central bank” was established in nearly every country; and this central banking system has now gained control over the economies of the world. Central banks have the authority to print money in their respective countries, and it is from these banks that governments must borrow money to pay their debts and fund their operations. The result is a global economy in which not only industry but government itself runs on “credit” (or debt) created by a banking monopoly headed by a network of private central banks; and at the top of this network is the BIS, the “central bank of central banks” in Basel.

Behind the Curtain

For many years the BIS kept a very low profile, operating behind the scenes in an abandoned hotel. It was here that decisions were reached to devalue or defend currencies, fix the price of gold, regulate offshore banking, and raise or lower short-term interest rates. In 1977, however, the BIS gave up its anonymity in exchange for more efficient headquarters. The new building has been described as “an eighteen story-high circular skyscraper that rises above the medieval city like some misplaced nuclear reactor.” It quickly became known as the “Tower of Basel.” Today the BIS has governmental immunity, pays no taxes, and has its own private police force.4 It is, as Mayer Rothschild envisioned, above the law.

The BIS is now composed of 55 member nations, but the club that meets regularly in Basel is a much smaller group; and even within it, there is a hierarchy. (emphasis added)

“THE TOWER OF BASEL: DO WE REALLY WANT THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS ISSUING OUR GLOBAL CURRENCY?”

Ellen Brown, April 17, 2009

http://www.lemetropolecafe.com/pfv.cfm?PfvID=7763

how do we beat them

Try not to listen to mainstream media which is owned by them. They appear to bring out news in a way as to intill fear or greed, rather to empower the individual.

how do we beat them

Try not to listen to mainstream media which is owned by them. They appear to bring out news in a way as to intill fear or greed, rather to empower the individual.

Here's an example ...............

Today's page 2 of The News of the World, the UK's biggest selling Sunday Newspaper :

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/32364...ic-experts.html

This was broadcast DEC 2008, I think most people over looked this one.

Key points -->

* Buy government bonds [his main recommendation]

* As an omnipotent he saw the crash coming 1 year ago, he got out of equities [thanks for warning everyone!].

* "Hang on to your gold bars for safety" [this he slipped in]

* Peoples pensions will be greatly affected.

We as the little person can feed on the little morsels of information from the great one.