SILVER

2014 : $2,600 for gold and $186 for silver.

=============================

SUBJECT: From Idaho Silver Summit 20SEP07 Posted By: gironibon

Post Time: 9/28/2007 03:32

Mr. David Bensimon of Australia used mathematical calculations on how the silver and gold prices moved up and down over calculated time periods. He used charts and data that went back several hundred years and showed how these mathematics corresponded to price movements over time periods. He than got into detail on how these have worked in the past 25 years or so and how they have enabled him to predict price movements and turning points accurately in the past 5 years. It's uncanny accuracy was amazing! So everyone in the room paid close attention when he used this math to predict prices of gold and silver into the future.

He is predicting gold and silver prices to peak around 2014 and it was about $2,600 for gold and $186 for silver.

Mr. Bensimon's award winning book, Polar Perspectives which recently won the Gold Medal as the Best Book in the field of Finance/Investment/Economics at the 2007 Independent Publisher Awards in New York.

http://www.polarpacific.com

2/

SUBJECT: RE: From Idaho Silver Summit 20SEP07 Posted By: stockguy0

Post Time: 9/28/2007 11:05

He is predicting gold and silver prices to peak around 2014 and it was about $2,600 for gold and $186 for silver.

WOW!

Thats a 300% return for gold and a almost 2000% return for silver?!!?

Thats by far the most bullish silver price prediction I've ever seen!

I'll take it Gold & Silver are going much, much higher

==

source: http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/viewm...asp?no=15706889

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMING to the UK too

=====================

Agenda - 6th November 2007

9.00 am

Welcome - (MC) Mr Dominic Frisby

11.05 am

Mr DAVID BENSIMON -

"Predicting the Future: Finding Key Turning Points in Gold & Silver"

-see: http://www.silversummit.co.uk/agenda.htm

==

also see new thread:

http://www.advfn.com/cmn/fbb/thread.php3?id=15458418

should we start one here too?

The Silver Short : heavy and concentrated

DrBubb,

Could you please give some explanations re this chart? I would greatly appreciate it.

Or may be place this picture and your thoughts behind it into the separate thread in the beginners forum.

Thank you.

DrBubb,

Could you please give some explanations re this chart? I would greatly appreciate it.

Or may be place this picture and your thoughts behind it into the separate thread in the beginners forum.

Thank you.

The 4 largest Silver traders are short 130 days of global silver production.

That's a massive short, and you cannot find anything like it in another commodity market.

Some would say it is evidence of manipulation. They may be right, but it certainly shows the

Silver market has unusal dynamics, and may be prone to shocks and sudden price moves

The 4 largest Silver traders are short 130 days of global silver production.

That's a massive short, and you cannot find anything like it in another commodity market.

Some would say it is evidence of manipulation. They may be right, but it certainly shows the

Silver market has unusal dynamics, and may be prone to shocks and sudden price moves

Thank you for your comments...

Great Panther (GPR) has fallen back again.

Nes needs checking, but it could be cheap here

Great Panther (GPR) has fallen back again.

Nes needs checking, but it could be cheap here

GPR posted production increase last quarter: Great Panther Press Release

I haven't checked the fundamentals on this one, but it looks like it's getting hit by a double whammy of lots of el cheapo warrants expiring near the end of the year and probably tax loss selling too.

Need to add this one to the research list for possible end of year bargain...

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trading Pan American Silver (PAAS) and Silver Wheaton (SLW) rather than owning physical silver or the iShares ETF (SLV).

I've done okay on both, trading in and out of each from $24 and 13$ since September. I held positions in both for the second Fed cut but lost my nerve the following day during the general market downturn, selling both positions for a nominal return.

I'm a little apprehensive of going back in, especially on SLW since it's a purer leveraged play on silver.

Do you think these are due for a pull back along with gold and silver? Certainly, both fell significantly during the August correction.

I have bought some Hochschild on the dip today at 357p. great Silver play IMOP and still very undervalued given the cash in the bank and profits they are making.

492p now!!!

I like this stock. The 4th largest (maybe larger) silver miner in the world and its profile is so low. Leveraged gold and silver action in one stock - and us Brits can buy it!!!

FADING "THE LITTLE GUY" IN SILVER - Small Specs are too Bearish

The latest COTs report issued last Friday, Nov. 9, shows the small traders in silver futures and options hitting a historically bearish extreme in their net position as a percentage of the total open interest. The “dumb money” little guys have suddenly reduced their net long position to the lowest it’s been since Nov. 2005. Shortly after, silver exploded out of an 18-month trading range, nearly doubling in price over the ensuing half-year. The latest positioning of the wrong-way crowd, whom I trade opposite to in my setup for silver, has given me a renewed bullish signal for silver. This means I’m staying long iShares Silver (SLV).

Sadly, the COTs numbers show in grim relief what’s going on as the little investors try to outguess the markets—and end up losing their shirts.

/more Alex Rosin : http://www.kitco.com/ind/roslin/nov122007.html

Guess who said this?:

Silver has just made an Upside Breakout above $15/oz.

Not everybody will recognize the importance of silver's Upside Breakout,

for which we have been patiently watching like a cat outside a mouse's

hole. For a long time sellers have repulsed silver's rises at 15 but,

now that 15 has been achieved, it implies that the sellers have

exhausted their holdings, and are sold out, liberating silver to

continue its Major bull market

... silver has languished far below its own high at $50/oz, and is overdue

for a catch-up that could result in serious profits

... We totally discourage you away from the silver futures markets

unless you are a professional, because it is an arena for the quick and

the bankrupt -- stay with our carefully selected silver shares.

492p now!!!

I like this stock. The 4th largest (maybe larger) silver miner in the world and its profile is so low. Leveraged gold and silver action in one stock - and us Brits can buy it!!!

Hochschild Mining(HOC)

Some of the Directors have been selling. Don't like to see that. I think it is due a rest, been overbought for a while.

13-Nov-07 Sell Roberto Dañino 440.00p 1,725,000 £7,590,000.16

13-Nov-07 Sell Alberto Beeck 440.00p 8,500,000 £37,400,000.81