SILVER

WOW!

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/if-cme-hi...l-banking-pm-pr

Now that JPM is out of the picture, the last recourse of gold and silver price suppression is exchange margin hikes. Or was. The CME has announced, that as of close today, it will hike various gold and silver (and other metal) contract initial and maintenance margins by 50%.... And nobody cared. This means the CBs are well on their way to losing the imposed gold standard wars.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The JPMorgue is now turning into exactly that. Someone has to be behind those shorts, and it ain't looking good for them.

as long as it looks good for us

who cares lol!

the buy silver crash JP Morgue campaign is gathering pace

and when I tell people that silver will be extinct in 10 years time

if current industrial useage continues you can actually see

the little wheels in their head begin to turn

Would have, should have, could have ...

Gotta be in it to win it.

Bingo!

A mind boggling number of newsletter writers took silver short positions last week and were encouraging their subscribers to go short too to "hedge" their gold positions and "manage risk" :blink: . Good grief! Those guys are toast!

Fortunately I didn't follow their advice but yes I will be canceling a few subscriptions this evening.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN...d_73_Cents.html

Turk remarked, “The backwardation that we have been talking about has now blown out to 73 cents, that is unprecedented. I find that number to be completely astounding! Where are the arbitrageurs? They could make a fortune. This suggests to me that the arbitrageurs are out of the market because they don’t have the physical metal to sell to deal with the imbalance.”

That's one milestone out of the way, I wonder if we'll make it to £25/t.oz on this run... Personally I think we'll see profit taking around $38/t.oz, but the way it's going I'm not sure I'm prepared to make that trade, after all there isn't any bloody silver!

Silver at 20 gbp per ounce qill be a milestone. The pound stirling was originally a pound of silver. In those days a penny was a silver coin 1/240 of an pound in weight. At twenty gbp per ounce a modern pound is worth an old penny.

Bingo!

A mind boggling number of newsletter writers took silver short positions last week and were encouraging their subscribers to go short too to "hedge" their gold positions and "manage risk" :blink: . Good grief! Those guys are toast!

Fortunately I didn't follow their advice but yes I will be canceling a few subscriptions this evening.

Oh come on, it's only fair you name names here for the benefit of any lurkers considering investing in some high quality "financial advice". Going short silver is only for the professionals that know what they are doing, like JP Morgan for instance.