SILVER

http://www.usaliveheadlines.com/2556/us-mi...al-campaign.htm

US Mint record sales due to Crash JP Morgan, Buy Silver Viral Campaign?

Posted by Joel Mackey on November 19th, 2010

In what seems to be quite a surprise to many watching the US Mint is reporting record sales numbers of 2010 American Eagle Silver Bullion coins this November. The last record was set in May of 2010 with a sales number of 3,636,500. This November the United States Mint under the authority of the U.S. Department of the Treasury has sold over 3,775,000 1 ounce Silver American Eagle coins

Recently Max Keiser launched a YouTube & national TV viral campaign to force a crash of JP Morgan by encouraging Americans to buy silver in the physical form. Max Keiser stated in his official video launching the viral campaign:

All you have to do is buy one silver coin, maybe two silver coins and demand physical delivery of that silver thus forcing JP Morgan and these other financial terrorists to have to cover their negative bets and put a company like JP Morgan in bankruptcy.

There is no way JP Morgan can cover their liabilites if we all buy one silver coin and demand physical delivery. Put JP Morgan a financial terrorist out of business, Buy Silver.

Whether people are listening to the advice of Max Keiser or whether they are scared to death of the current state of the economy remains to be seen. No matter how you look at it, Silver sales are up and the price of silver is still climbing. According to Kitco.com the 24 Hour Spot Price of silver is $27.35 an ounce. Have you bought your silver yet? It’s time to stock up for family Christmas gifts and to invest and protect your money.

2010 Silver Sales Totals

(in ounces / number of coins) Month One

( oz. / #coins )

January 3,592,500

February 2,050,000

March 3,381,000

April 2,507,500

May 3,636,500

June 3,001,000

July 2,981,000

August 2,451,000

September 1,880,000

October 3,150,000

November 3,775,000

Total 32,405,500

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Rule on KWN - It turns out we might not be swimming in vast oceans of silver over supply after all:

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews...3A20%3A2010.mp3

The Sprott Physical Silver Trust "might have taken ALL of the available physical silver inventory out of the silver market so that on going short term physical demand will be very tough to come by and likely have to be filled at higher prices"

Who was saying that there was a silver over supply problem looming, Tom O'Brien?

More evidence Mr. Average Brit is still not getting it; never will imho.

Remember Dom. Frisby's 'Property has fallen 70% against gold' article?

Similar/standard (attack the messenger) reaction on MSE http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2875878

:) I thought I'd add my bit too...

So I see :rolleyes: Must you wind them up so? Mentally prepared, they are not!

I think I should introduce you Hamish McTavish, my special MSE adviser on PM investment.

BTW:- your spelling is atrocious :o

Silver is going to Hundreds of dollars an ounce medium/long term. Ignore the daily noise.

Yes especially the daily noise at the weekends.. :blink: What makes you say this Errol? Any particular reason or article you have read, or you just had the urge to say it??? :unsure:

More evidence Mr. Average Brit is still not getting it; never will imho.

Unfortunately the average Brit is likely to get seriously ripped off too. A leaflet was pushed through my door last week, informing me a local jeweller would be at our village hall one day this week, offering cash for gold/silver. Scrap, medals, jewellry, all sorts; would take me ages to list everything.

Essentially though they were offering a mouthwatering, astonishing.........wait for it.....up to £300 per kg for Silver :o and up to 90% of the spot price of gold.

Aside from wondering how the average Joe knows the spot price of gold, the term profiteering springs to mind. Sorely tempted to sit outside in the car and tell anyone going in, i'll give them 10% on top of any offer made. Now what was I saying about profiteering :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the average Brit is likely to get seriously ripped off too. A leaflet was pushed through my door last week, informing me a local jeweller would be at our village hall one day this week, offering cash for gold/silver. Scrap, medals, jewellry, all sorts; would take me ages to list everything.

Essentially though they were offering a mouthwatering, astonishing.........wait for it.....up to £300 per kg for Silver :o and up to 90% of the spot price of gold.

Aside from wondering how the average Joe knows the spot price of gold, the term profiteering springs to mind. Sorely tempted to sit outside in the car and tell anyone going in, i'll give them 10% on top of any offer made. Now what was I saying about profiteering :rolleyes:

Good idea! Seriously though, It is sad to see people being relieved of what little gold and silver they may have for a pittance.

[/b]

Good idea! Seriously though, It is sad to see people being relieved of what little gold and silver they may have for a pittance.

£10 for 10z 2006 silver maple and £70 1985 1/10 kruggerrand. Politely enquired if that was all, as I had been quoted higher over the phone to a dealer. They wouldn't budge an inch.

Quite surprisingly no other customers were around, seems people are not yet ready(or desparate enough) to part with their treasures; they also looked rather bored, which pleased me no end.

£10 for 10z 2006 silver maple and £70 1985 1/10 kruggerrand. Politely enquired if that was all, as I had been quoted higher over the phone to a dealer. They wouldn't budge an inch.

Quite surprisingly no other customers were around, seems people are not yet ready(or desparate enough) to part with their treasures; they also looked rather bored, which pleased me no end.

£10 for a Maple! Pop it in the post and I'll give you £15 <_<

£10 for a Maple! Pop it in the post and I'll give you £15 <_<

No fear, no intention of cashing in, just curious as to the "second hand" market.

They never took the maple out the capsule to examine it :huh: As for the small Krug, it was gifted to me some time back and almost as good as new. They did have a good look, but really surprised they were happy to let me walk away and not haggle.

Since there was obviously room for them to go higher and still profit, it did make me wonder if they were just monkey's operating strict book buying prices, cast in stone by the organ grinder. Is that how these cash for gold stand guys work?

This crew are doing tours of local villages, maybe I should go back tomorrow and give them a second chance :lol:

Then again don't think i'll waste my time.

Chris Interviews Ted Butler: The End of Silver Price Manipulation

2010 has been an exceptional year for silver. The price has increased over 50% to-date, and the CFTC (the US commodity regulatory body) issued a statement last month admitting that the market price of silver may have been (and still may be) fraudulently manipulated. An investigation is underway.

Ted Butler is one of the pre-eminent commentators on the silver market. In addition to his decades following the metal, he's spent years raising suspicions about silver’s suppression by a few large banks taking on egregiously large short positions. The current CFTC action is a direct result of Ted’s activism.

In the podcast below, Chris conducts an in-depth interview with Ted focusing on the most important aspects that anyone interested in silver needs to know now. In short, Ted predicts the imminent end to the manipulation will ultimately send the price higher - much higher.

The podcast covers:

• Why silver has such a compelling value story

The coming silver supply crunch

The argument behind the allegations of silver price manipulation

Drivers behind the recent price action in silver

Why price volatility will increase

The expected outcome of the CFTC’s investigation and why Ted thinks it will be "a bombshell for the silver market"

The gold:silver ratio is now crashing below 50, being currently 49.10, looks set to take out the low of march '08. All those who took advantage of the massive rise in the ratio caused by JPM taking over the Bear Sterns silver short are looking pretty smart now. :D

The big question now is when to swap back? I get the feeling we will be seeing silver carry on outperforming gold until the QE cash runs out in the summer of 2011. When we may well see another round of de-leveraging because of the changes in the FED, it is going to be a lot harder to get QE3 going with Ron Paul around. So my current thinking is to be swapping some back to gold around then, but that al depends on how things develop in the court cases against JPM & HSBC.

The gold:silver ratio is now crashing below 50, being currently 49.10, looks set to take out the low of march '08. ...

It's pretty significant, and that in the face of a strong gold price given the pseudo-good news of the Irish bailout. The shorts are done, we will reap the profits soon IMHO. I would not attempt swapping before 40:1, but then my very old prediction of 35:1 might come true. If JPMoron really throws in the towel and goes TU on silver, then "all bets are off".