Steve Netwriter

TRENDS Journal: Gerald Celente Forecasts & Interviews

"Stop the Wars! We need peace!

. . .

We should think about not paying that part of our taxes that supports the military."

He is right to get angry.

We need more angry people, supporting righteous causes.

Hundreds of Billions, and even Trillions (that the US cannot afford) are being spent on undeclared wars (and building underground bases.)

Maybe if they go into the bunkers they have built (with our money), we can just shut the doors, and "drop a few" down the air vents. Then the world would be free of these monsters. Or better yet, just close down the air vents, and let them breathe their own recycled hot air.

(Do they really think they will get away with this?)

Well....they are getting away with it. Celente is right :( TG I'm not living and nor will I ever live in the US, UK or France. It's true when Lybia bombs any of those places other nations will be called in...but here in NZ we don't have much to offer. A happy quirk of birth and the repeated failure of successive governments to fund defence properly.

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

APMCEO Inc.

Zecharia Sitchin

Gerald Celente on the Upcoming Seed Event and Why People Need to Think for Themselves to Avoid a Replay of the 1930s

http://www.thedailybell.com/4197/Anthony-Wile-Gerald-Celente-on-the-Upcoming-Seeds-Event-and-Why-People-Need-to-Think-for-Themselves-to-Avoid-a-Replay-of-the-1930s

I feel a great unraveling. I see the very first great war of the 21st century unfolding in front of us. Riots in Spain, riots in Greece. Turmoil in Egypt and Tunisia. Riots in Bahrain and Yemen. Civil war in Syria, the Sudan, Congo and throughout Africa. Poverty is rampant and raging in South Africa. You see in China they are going back to 2009 lows. There's no salvaging the European Union; it's only going to get worse.

....I still believe that gold prices are going to skyrocket and that digital money is not going to be worth the paper it's not printed on. I am also very fearful there is going to be an economic crash. They are going to close banks and you are not going to be able to get your money out. It's happening in Europe now. It was one of the top trends we wrote about in 2012, bank holidays. I am concerned about a collapse. I am concerned about war. I am concerned about terror, false-flag or real.

.... the big news is that what they are doing is they are trying to centralize power even more by establishing a European Central Bank that subjugates all of the banks and sovereignty of all the nations that belong to the Eurozone. That's the real story. So again, the merger of state and corporate powers ... more fascism for Europe. They have had it before and you are seeing it again. Rather than Hitler and Mussolini, it's Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse. How much more proof do people need? This haunts me, that people aren't getting it.

.... In 1996 I wrote that no matter how China develops, they have 1.2 billion people and a million problems. If Europe and America don't buy, the Chinese don't make. If they stop producing, you are going to see civil unrest in China that will make what's happening in Europe pale in comparison.

... the LIBOR scandal....it's real. They are rigging the game. They rig the game to make their balance sheets look better; they rig the game so they can play the derivatives market. They rigged the game to cover up how big the panic of '08 was. No, to me it's a totally rigged game........ they have been doing that for 25 years. This goes very deep. It shows you control that so few have. That to me is the story.

.... I am most concerned about a major geo-political event and an economic crisis. There is no solving the European debt crisis. The only thing they can keep doing is pumping more money into it ... but the Ponzi scheme is about to end.

What other schemes-undreamt-of they will come up with next, no one knows. But we are facing a timeline analogous to the Crash of '29 and the start of World War II....

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/11/RIR-121120.php

The Decline of USA & The Individual Solution

November 20, 2012

Gerald Celente is an American pioneer trend strategist who observes and analyzes the current events forming future trends for what they are. He is an author, business consultant and publisher of the Trends Journal, which forecasts and analyzes business, socioeconomic, political, and other trends. Celente has described himself as a "political atheist," unencumbered by political dogma, rigid ideology or conventional wisdom, his motto is "think for yourself." Gerald will discuss the 2012 USA Presidential Election aftermath. On a good note, 11 million less people voted in the US this year, although the masses are still in a state of Stockholm syndrome, allowing psychopaths get away with murder. We’ll discuss the decline of the USA and how it is becoming a militarized, fascist nation. Gerald says the only way out of this system, is to not support it. He recommends the Swiss model of direct democracy. One of the top trends he sees is the state secession movement, which he says could happen easily, productively and economically. Bottom line, he explains how it comes down to the individual as the solution. Gerald shares the trend he sees for the next 4 years in America. We end on a discussion about leading by example, returning to a renaissance and honing your secret individual weapon.

Should be worth a listen.

Heinrich has interviewed many, many controversial guests

I Listened.

It is Gerald's usual mixture of Intelligent observation, and rants against incompetent politicians

He says hr predicted the Succession Movement, as a new Trend for 2012.

For him, the election was "picking the worst of two evils", and he did not vote for the first time.

Merging several Celente-related threads...

+ Gerald Celente interview on Red Ice radio (22 Nov 2012, CMJ)

+ Gerald Celente loses it (10 Apr 2011, CMJ)

+ Celente was in Chile for the quake (10 Mar 2010, nicejim)

+ Gerald Celente explains Obamageddon (15 October 2009, CMJ)

+ Gerald Celente, Trend Researcher (11 Aug 2009, BHP Tinto)

+ Gerald Celente interview, panic first if i was you! (12 Feb 2009, azazel)

+ Gerald Celente - Mr. Common Sense? (19 Jan 2009, Dubai)

+ Fox Business: Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution (14 Nov 2008, Steve Netwriter)

2013 Predictions | Interview With Gerald Celente

Jan 5, 2013

Gerald Celente joins Alex Jones us to break down the looming financial crisis and how to prepare for what's to come.

Celente's interview with Alex Jones, was mostly a two-way Rant.

"He will discuss his trends for 2013 next week."

Gerald Celente – WHDT World News – July 11, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtUPKQN54Os

There’s Never Been A Revolution in America

http://www.TrendsJournal.com

"The only ones who get prosecuted are KIDS WITH A CONSCIENCE."

Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – “Nobel For Celente” – (10/15/13)

Posted on October 18, 2013by Jean

Published on Oct 17, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtNrK4J62og

“America and the rest of the world still being held hostage, UK welcomes Chinese banks & Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta says: “we need the american leadership”… another piece of crap blabbering away!”

Link to “Peace On Earth”: http://www.trendsresearch.com/Subscri…;