Kenmare Resources

got this advertisement for the 'Red Hot Penny Shares' newsletter in my mailbox today. While I am very sceptical about their approach of 'get rich fast by buying my newsletter' I did want to find out which penny stock they were refering to.

They talked about 'the secret mining stock that could turn magic sands into double figure gains...' so I did some more reasearch and think I have found it, without paying the 29 quid yearly subscription :P

It seems to be Kenmare Resources (KMR):

http://www.kenmareresources.com/

http://www.sharecrazy.com/share2607share/s...=share&epic=KMR

Anyone knows something about them ? They have taken a huge hit in the last couple of weeks. Is this something you think is worth looking at or even investing ?

I bought KMR.L shares at under 10p and sold out "too-soon" at about 29p

Once I sell, I rarely look back. No need to kick myself when I took a large profit

• 1 year later...
I bought KMR.L shares at under 10p and sold out "too-soon" at about 29p

Once I sell, I rarely look back. No need to kick myself when I took a large profit

Dr Bubb,

Noticed this fell back strongly last week on delays. Not trying to remind you that it's a lot higher than when you sold(sorry), but do you think given the long term forecast for production and this resource, could it be entering over-sold territory.

Would you not be tempted if it drops lower to buy back in?

Riggers

i'd suggest you visit the kmr threads on advfn; the headers have a load of usefullinks

it really all depends on whether you think the end of trhe world is nigh!

Till i see the mushroom cloud i don't. But ADVFN, so full of bull i try not to, will have a quick look though.

Thanks

Riggers

Released on Friday for information hence my question.

Kenmare Resources was lower after experiencing some 'teething problems' at its Moma mine located in northern Mozambique, resulting in a delay in production ramp up.

The group said it expects to reach full production during the next six months.

"The market for titanium minerals is positive with a favourable trend in prices," said chairman Charles Carvill. "We look forward to many years of profitable production," he added.

S.P fell as you would expect, intrigued by chairman's comment and wonder if it will reach over-sold territory on this basis?

It seems delays are due to plant failure for which the main contractor is replacing under warranty and will take until end of March 2008. Also suffering serious electricty voltage dips which prevent remaining plant working at full tilt. Probably six months to ramp up to max. again, although ship loads 3 & 4 have been completed I understand. I'm staying with KMR.

Good luck to all

Archived