Rusoro Mining

But what if Hugo Chavez decides to target Rusoro ?

He is certainly targeting everthing else he can aim his sights on

Well he could, but my play all along has been his likely favouritism of Rusoro. Check out the thread again, see all the feel good links with his Russian friends, then ask do you think it's likely?

Placed my bet a long time ago, just think the market is still to warm to Rusoro's production credibility or just doesn't like the ethics behind the story, there's also the bad odour from the GRZ saga lingering around the legal issues contested.

But i'm happy to believe Red will be lucky :lol:

Well he could, but my play all along has been his likely favouritism of Rusoro. Check out the thread again, see all the feel good links with his Russian friends, then ask do you think it's likely?

Placed my bet a long time ago, just think the market is still to warm to Rusoro's production credibility or just doesn't like the ethics behind the story, there's also the bad odour from the GRZ saga lingering around the legal issues contested.

But i'm happy to believe Red will be lucky :lol:

The other day I typed a thoughtful and intelligent reply and thought I hit the send button but heck knows what happened - post lost :(

My basic gist was that I feel Chavez is gradually loosing hold on things. Russian friends are good but Chavez has recently taken over the oil services side to keep production running - oil is about 50% down in terms over recent years

Venez finance ministry looks to independent reports on oil tankers leaving and entering port to tell how much production its exporting - cant get accurate figures from its oil co.

If Venez starts sinking into the mire and Chavez gets desparate then who knows what he is capable of

• 2 months later...

Agapov to dangle Venezuelan gold prospects before London investors

Rusoro ....

has £34 million ($55.52 million) cash and £50 million ($81.65 million) convertible debt in place, some of it from Russian gold miner Peter Hambro Mining, and hint the company could seek access to the new Russo-Venezuelan development bank – but indicate they are also thinking of a London listing to test the UK equity market.

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=83682

try: http://www.rusoromining.com/ and http://www.rusoro.com

Domain name: RUSORO.COM

Administrative Contact:

Gates, Ross domains@adnetcommunications.com

Suite 401, 510 West Hastings Street

Vancouver, BC V6B 1L8

CA

604-602-0001 Fax: +1.6046692071

Domain name: rusoromining.com

Registrant Contact:

Mineria Ms, c.a.

Fernando Vivolo ()

Fax:

10ma Transv. Av. Sucre de los dos caminos

Caracas, MIRANDA 1060

US

September 11, 2009

Rusoro Mining Receives Exploitation Permit to Bring the Increible 6 Gold Deposit to Production

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rusoro Mining Ltd., ("Rusoro" or "RML") is pleased to report that the Company has received the exploitation permit from the Ministry of Basic Industry and Mines (MIBAM) to begin mining at the Increible 6 gold deposit in the Bolivar State mining region in south eastern Venezuela. The Increible 6 is located approximately eight kilometres from the Company's Choco 10 Mine and Mill where ore from the Increible 6 will be processed.

http://www.rusoro.com/s/News_Releases.asp?ReportID=362962

• 2 months later...

Wanted to keep this thread updated (as I believe there is a long term story yet to unfold) part of which may somehow be linked to moves here?

Gold Reserve, despite having announced that it is to launch international arbitration against the Venezuelan government over losing its concession to Las Brisas del Cuyuni goldmine, is seeking to partner with Russian-owned, Vancouver-based Rusoro Mining "to strengthen and expand its participation in Venezuela's gold mining sector."

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=86099

Must confess to taking some off the table here of late. Don't know whether Rusoro's recent actions or general down trend in the markets are punishing the share price, but mostly watching this at the moment.

• 1 month later...
Is VHeadline.com a reputable source, I ask myself???

Roy Carson sure has their ear though!

Speaking exclusively to VHeadline.com at Caracas international airport at Maiquetia as he was about to board a return flight to London, Agapov Group CEO Andre Agapov said he was "jubilant" over last night's news (Friday) that President Hugo Chavez Frias had fixed new foreign exchange rates at Bs.F 2.60 and Bs.F 4.30 to the US$ ... especially the latter which allows him to export some 38,000 troy ounces of gold from company mining operations in Venezuela at double the previous Bs.F 2.15 exchange rate quoted by the Central Bank of Venezuela (BCV).

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=87485

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Cynic's might say anything can rise in a commodity bull market, even the like's of Rusoro. have to confess took my eye's off this one with the political frustration's being played out.

BIG MISTAKE! First gold shipment came in November and 3rd qtr saw this biggie announced " the Ministry of the People's Power for the Environment ("MinAmb") issued the authorization to affect natural resources for the Company's Increible 6 gold project".

Jorc also went up to offset the disappointment of falling short on expected gold production due to all the delays.

Shares currently stand at 34.5c having peaked in the low 40's - some 100% up from the low's. May watch these a little closer.

Archived