Mining in Vietnam

adl123

Anybody heard about them? they trade at the AIM but I can't find any recent news about the company. Although they are still in the exploration stages both in Vietnam and Papua New Guinea, they were supposed to have started getting some cashflow from a smelter in Africa besides a placement of shares to raise cash to continue the exploration but I can't confirm the former or get any recent information.

Any news or info will be welcome....

• 2 weeks later...

TPJ has some very interesting assets. Not just in Vietnam but also PNG, where it has an exploration JV with Barrick. The main Vietnam property is in a JV with Newmont. Those two involvements tell you something, obviously.

The problem is, the company is extremely quiet and opaque. Which is something you can unfortunately get away with on sleepy old AIM.

So, IMHO it's one to keep on the watch list but I wouldn't expect anything to happen for a long time. Years maybe.

Anybody heard about them? they trade at the AIM but I can't find any recent news about the company. Although they are still in the exploration stages both in Vietnam and Papua New Guinea, they were supposed to have started getting some cashflow from a smelter in Africa besides a placement of shares to raise cash to continue the exploration but I can't confirm the former or get any recent information.

Any news or info will be welcome....

Saw something somewhere saying drilling had been disappointing, might have been on another b.b though, so pinch of salt and all that.

Riggers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived