Condor Resources PLC

vssmnn

I still have some, but have been lightening up.

I have to say, I cannot rule out a pop to $1.00 or so.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll confess I had a little short play on the results (sorry). Mainly because I thought there was too much euphoria, I didn't expect many buyer's and I also expected some dumping, by the Mellon man or other's.

Fortunately for me, it worked reasonably well, although I exited slightly early yesterday at 7.6p. Makes up for a bit for missing the rocket, having previously held so long.

I'll confess I had a little short play on the results (sorry). Mainly because I thought there was too much euphoria, I didn't expect many buyer's and I also expected some dumping, by the Mellon man or other's.

Fortunately for me, it worked reasonably well, although I exited slightly early yesterday at 7.6p. Makes up for a bit for missing the rocket, having previously held so long.

cock

if i had sold at 10p - and the bid wasnt that high for all that long i would have been left with 8p or so after tax so it was hardly worth it and i cant hedge with cfds due to the gay trading regs at work.

cock

if i had sold at 10p - and the bid wasnt that high for all that long i would have been left with 8p or so after tax so it was hardly worth it and i cant hedge with cfds due to the gay trading regs at work.

Made me a little bit and a feel a little better. If it helps i'd bought under 0.5 a good few times and sold spikes - one too many times, it ran away, ho,hum.

IF i'd stayed long instead of getting impatient with Mark Child, my once held position would have made 6 figures. :(

Live and learn sometimes. Did say sorry :D

• 1 month later...
cock

i saw them at proactive tonight, im holding for 30p min this year.

Archived