• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

Rocket are associated with ... TURNS?

:) The recent ascent has been slower than in 2006 and 2008 before the big downturns. We'll see. I'd appreciate lower prices a lot since I haven't yet finalized my SIPP which will go into the precious.

http://gold.approximity.com/since1999/Gold_USD_LOG.html

Gold_USD_LOG.png

Yes! up 19% now and very happy to have this stock in my portfolio.

However i cannot find any news release from the company website as to why this might be.

Any news out there?

All i could find today was this report;

http://www.theaureport.com/cs/user/pub/co/331

Guest foobar

Sorry if this video has been posted elsewhere, tried searching for it but the search form wouldn't accept "Jim Willie" as Jim was too short, which left me searching for "Willie"!!! :lol:

Anyway to the serious point, and I think you guys are going to be very interested:

Paraphrased:

Allocated gold accounts are being taken and used by the London Gold exchange to cover up the fact that a "fractional" gold system has been operated for some time now (esp in the London market). Billionaire bullion "vigilantes" are trying to expose it by demanding delivery on large futures contracts, this could be a big driver behind the recent price rises. Potentially the "fractional" gold system is 100 times leveraged.

I guess that means if there is a panic and everyone wants delivery: the price would rocket (yes rocket) to 100x and then some people would think they were rich, but would find the cupboard was bare and have a long and complex legal challenge to pursue? As well as the political/currency implications likely to rock the world scene?

http://www.trustedbullion.com/videos/video...Willie-%2813%29

I remember default on the Comex was predicted sometime ago and never materialised, any one care to comment?

Jim Willie's website goldenjackass.com looks interesting as well.

Sorry if this video has been posted elsewhere, tried searching for it but the search form wouldn't accept "Jim Willie" as Jim was too short, which left me searching for "Willie"!!! :lol:

Anyway to the serious point, and I think you guys are going to be very interested:

Paraphrased:

I guess that means if there is a panic and everyone wants delivery: the price would rocket (yes rocket) to 100x and then some people would think they were rich, but would find the cupboard was bare and have a long and complex legal challenge to pursue? As well as the political/currency implications likely to rock the world scene?

http://www.trustedbullion.com/videos/video...Willie-%2813%29

I remember default on the Comex was predicted sometime ago and never materialised, any one care to comment

Jim Willie's website goldenjackass.com looks interesting as well.

The comex default is "in the post".

Sorry no time to elaborate just now... will try to post charts later.

This Gold chart only runs till Jan'09.

comex-stocks.jpg

Current stocks:

Eligible: 8 MOz (includes 0.5 MOz of iShares Comex Gold Trust)

Total:10.9 MOz

In other words, the green portion is becoming a larger and larger proportion of the total. Consider the start in '03, Registered (eggshell) dominated ~80% as the majority. Now it has reversed. Notice Total Stocks/Net long never got higher than ~40% average. - In other words, they usually had no more than 40% of the net long position in storage, and historically have had much lower.

Silver: this chart is old, and I don't have time to update it.. but ... Currently comex has: 52.2 MOz (Registered)

comexsilver_2009-09-08.jpg

Consider also CME group share price. Doesn't look too healthy to me. Nice little descending wedge. A few years ago (2?) this stock was over 500.

cme-1.jpg

Schucks... Just looked at Goldline and 903.75 for a Brit! Thats up 100 quid in a month just about!

Where's the scores on the board for those UK house prices, GF?

(and I had almost forgotton totally about house prices. Must be under 190 ounces by now?)

DOUBLE POST

A nice one by Jim Sinclair's buddy Dan Norcini ("Trader Dan").

http://jsmineset.com/2010/10/05/hourly-act...trader-dan-347/

The gold market has become an utterly different animal, making fools out of top callers as the fundamentals are keeping it well supported. As said on this site repeatedly, as long as the market is convinced that the monetary authorities of the world are intent on debauching their own currencies, gold is going to move higher, overbought status or no overbought status. It does not take a degree in rocket science to understand that paper currencies are under assault by their own governments who seem determined to plunder the wealth of their citizens in the process.

Which would see Euroland squealing like.... pigs. :unsure:

More likely is some new problem erupts to send the Euro down, and the dollar back up. Vertigo anyone?

Lets get this right- the currency movements as of now are really confidence issues. Euro is not good, UK coalition is giving hope that they will do everything to tackle the debt, there is nothing going on for the US. Why should Euro strengthen vis-a-vis USD?

Lets get this right- the currency movements as of now are really confidence issues. Euro is not good, UK coalition is giving hope that they will do everything to tackle the debt, there is nothing going on for the US. Why should Euro strengthen vis-a-vis USD?

I don't think we're in disagreement. These exchange rates are all relative. In response to GF's point that USDX could be at 66 odd soon [Euro strengthens vis-a-vis USD], my point was that would entail one hell of a strong Euro relative to the dollar..... because the Euro makes up most of the index.

More likely is at some point something will give in the Eurozone and capital flows will reverse out of the Euro and into the dollar. Then strong dollar relative to weak Euro.

In a scenario of that sort, gold could come back a bit, as priced in dollars, but I doubt much. The more marginal the currency, the higher the concurrent gold price spikes.... I imagine the AUD dollar to take a complete walloping.... which is now at near parity with the US dollar.

Guest foobar
This Gold chart only runs till Jan'09.

comex-stocks.jpg

Current stocks:

Eligible: 8 MOz (includes 0.5 MOz of iShares Comex Gold Trust)

Total:10.9 MOz

In other words, the green portion is becoming a larger and larger proportion of the total. Consider the start in '03, Registered (eggshell) dominated ~80% as the majority. Now it has reversed. Notice Total Stocks/Net long never got higher than ~40% average. - In other words, they usually had no more than 40% of the net long position in storage, and historically have had much lower.

Silver: this chart is old, and I don't have time to update it.. but ... Currently comex has: 52.2 MOz (Registered)

comexsilver_2009-09-08.jpg

Consider also CME group share price. Doesn't look too healthy to me. Nice little descending wedge. A few years ago (2?) this stock was over 500.

cme-1.jpg

Nice work.

The "raids" on the London exchange started in late July and will continue every 10-14 days until the "Anglo-Bankers are dead and de-nutted", according to Jim Willie. I wonder if the same co-ordinated "legal raid" is happening on the Comex? Surely the London market operation would have wised up to it after the first time and then put obstacles in place to make it more difficult to happen again? Can anyone see/show evidence of this 10-14 day period between "raids"? If you look at the gold price in £ and (the same in $) it's gone up on a fairly straight path since late July, coincidence?