• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

Euroland forecast doesn't look to good either, i wonder how long the Germans will keep propping it all up,and end subsidising Ireland,Spain, and the rest of the parasites on their back. They would be still be driving Donkey driven carts if it wasn't for the big European community handouts, Ireland fleece them well with their nice new motorways and other infrastructure funds, i wonder how many suitcases of money Bertie Ahern forgot about or lost :huh: , in the feeding frenzie from the Germans

UBS warns euro will be pushed close to breaking point

"The coming two years are likely to prove the most testing time for the coherence of the single currency to date," said Meyrick Chapman, the bank's Europe strategist. "We expect that it will emerge unbroken. There is too much political and economic capital invested to break the project. However, adjustments are likely to be severe," he said.

UBS said it was unclear how Europe would deal with the likely crisis when it comes. EU rules forbid the ECB to provide liquidity to banks that are "potentially insolvent".

UBS warned of a "funding freeze" for countries with very high current account deficits, such as Spain, Portugal, and Greece that have come to rely on in massive inflow of foreign money to plug the gap. Spain has built up the biggest cross-border liabilities with foreign debts of $362bn (£180bn), or 26pc of GDP. Italy has accumulated $275bn, Greece $129bn, Ireland $123bn, and Portugal $98bn.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm...0/cceuro110.xml

Breaking news....cryptic image of cgnao discovered in mushroom cloud

I think I'm on to something big here boys.....Tell me thats just a coincidence....

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...p;#entry1005485

cgnao He definitely has a real sense of humour as well he will need it over there i think he likes winding the mods up too. :huh: .

Timil reporting fur duty.

Missed ma daily Doom, Gloom n' Gold Boom Fix.

Welcome Timil it's just getting interesting, despite last weeks upper $990+ price, this week has started of with gold down to $970 Yet it is acually in an even better position than last week when you measure it against the Dow. Currently the ratio is 12.1 to 1 ounce of gold I think we could easily see 10 to 1 by the end of the year.

If todays $107 oil price holds in that range then it could well help lift gold over a thousand despite sell offs.

Well it isn't going to be long now before the masses wake up to all this carnage and run down to their local banks to get their lolly out before it evaporates into the air like a bad smelling CDO turd. The wheels have fallen off the economy, housing market, financial sector and job market.

wheels_off_jpeg.jpg

Well I've heard it all now... According to the news on the radio, here in NY city, they are saying that expect higher oil prices because of...get this, daylight savings time change. Because of the time change we are going to be driving more and using more petrol, which is going to put the price up.

Never heard that one before.

Oh, hang on, I just found a news release on the net about it as well. Who would have thought that putting the clocks back an hour would make all that difference.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/rss_article.aspx?...p;storyid=84755

MAYDAY...MAYDAY...MAYDAY. Mr. Market 006 to ground Control Bernanke.... Emergency Rate Cut Needed ASAP!...Losing Altitude quickly....I think we have a liquidity crisis that is turning into a solvency crisis....No parachutes on board...SOS!...SOS! MAYDAY...MAYDAY.

Not tap water.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

That stuff it forced medication.

tell me about it - we had a temporary change of supply a few weeks ago and the bathroom was like the local baths. Had a guy out from the water company who said the supply would be changing back and that it was safe to drink (with all the chlorine in it) - wife thought it was pointless informing him of the health risks of chlorine.

MAYDAY...MAYDAY...MAYDAY. Mr. Market 006 to ground Control Bernanke.... Emergency Rate Cut Need ASAP!...Losing Altitude quickly....I think we have a liquidity crisis that is turning into a solvency crisis....No parachutes on board...SOS!...SOS! MAYDAY...MAYDAY.

what are the Masters of the Universe going to try now

tell me about it - we had a temporary change of supply a few weeks ago and the bathroom was like the local baths. Had a guy out from the water company who said the supply would be changing back and that it was safe to drink (with all the chlorine in it) - wife thought it was pointless informing him of the health risks of chlorine.

Do yourself and your family a big favour. Invest in a multi-stage (6 stage preferably) Reverse Osmosis Filtration System. The government is trying to get everyone to drink tap water. So if they are doing that you must smell a rat and act accordingly.

They are setting an example - because you are next!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...Zs&refer=uk

A backlash against bottled water has started in Britain, with some newspapers urging restaurants not to serve it and politicians including London Mayor Ken Livingstone calling for a boycott. Tap water requires around 300 times less energy than bottled water for its packaging and transport and leaves nothing for disposal.

Do yourself and your family a big favour. Invest in a multi-stage (6 stage preferably) Reverse Osmosis Filtration System. The government is trying to get everyone to drink tap water. So if they are doing that you must smell a rat and act accordingly.

thanks will look into that.

was thinking about the whole house filter from freshwaterfilter.com - have just had a tap water fitted at the offices last week.

just had another look - think that their ceramic/carbon filter one can cope with a combi boiler - dont think the reverse osmosis one can

A steaming pile of dung. :huh:

10-Mar-08 Overview

Index Series Version Coupon RED ID Price High Low

ABX-HE-AAA 07-2 7 2 76 0A08AHAD4 52.47 99.33 52.47

ABX-HE-AA 07-2 7 2 192 0A08AGAD6 21.17 97.00 21.08

ABX-HE-A 07-2 7 2 369 0A08AFAD8 16.17 81.94 16.17

ABX-HE-BBB 07-2 7 2 500 0A08AIAD2 13.53 56.61 13.50

ABX-HE-BBB- 07-2 7 2 500 0A08AOAD9 13.31 50.33 13.31

ABX-HE-AAA 07-1 7 1 9 0A08AHAC6 53.46 100.09 53.46

ABX-HE-AA 07-1 7 1 15 0A08AGAC8 20.49 100.09 20.33

ABX-HE-A 07-1 7 1 64 0A08AFAC0 11.00 100.01 10.84

ABX-HE-BBB 07-1 7 1 224 0A08AIAC4 9.03 98.35 9.03

ABX-HE-BBB- 07-1 7 1 389 0A08AOAC1 8.88 97.47 8.88

ABX-HE-AAA 06-2 6 2 11 0A08AHAB8 66.10 100.12 66.10

ABX-HE-AA 06-2 6 2 17 0A08AGAB0 33.31 100.12 33.31

ABX-HE-A 06-2 6 2 44 0A08AFAB2 15.44 100.12 14.38

ABX-HE-BBB 06-2 6 2 133 0A08AIAB6 10.06 100.59 10.06

ABX-HE-BBB- 06-2 6 2 242 0A08AOAB3 10.00 100.94 10.00

ABX-HE-AAA 06-1 6 1 18 0A08AHAA1 84.17 100.38 84.17

ABX-HE-AA 06-1 6 1 32 0A08AGAA9 59.17 100.73 59.17

ABX-HE-A 06-1 6 1 54 0A08AFAA7 29.64 100.51 29.64

ABX-HE-BBB 06-1 6 1 154 0A08AIAA4 15.11 101.20 14.56

ABX-HE-BBB- 06-1 6 1 267 0A08AOAA2 14.65 102.19 14.50

thanks will look into that.

was thinking about the whole house filter from freshwaterfilter.com - have just had a tap water fitted at the offices last week.

just had another look - think that their ceramic/carbon filter one can cope with a combi boiler - dont think the reverse osmosis one can

Make sure you have at least a Reverse Osmosis Filter on the drinking water - this is most important as only a reverse osmosis filter will extract the fluorides and nasty stuff. This is of utmost importance.

Not tap water.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

That stuff it forced medication.

Regarding flouride, I have avoided it by using non flouride tooth paste but now they want to poison the water in UK with it. If they do that then im refusing to pay water bills and have to buy bottled water or get it from a bore hole.

Have you seen Alex Jones' new rant about fluoride? Don't get me wrong, I quite like the guy and what he does, but I think hes lost it. Maybe the fluoride got to him.

Check it out.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march...8_c_censors.htm

WHERE'S MY RATE CUT!

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

I'm noticing less and less people calling for cuts recently.. Apart from that absolute plank from Bovis homes today.

I guess people are starting to understand what inflation actually means.

They'll realise soon enough.

Well I've heard it all now... According to the news on the radio, here in NY city, they are saying that expect higher oil prices because of...get this, daylight savings time change. Because of the time change we are going to be driving more and using more petrol, which is going to put the price up.

Never heard that one before.

Eh?!! The whole point of messing around with the DST timings was to save energy! At least that's what they said at the time.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Policy...ght_saving_time ... oh, I see folks are now wondering whether it actually saves or wastes more energy. Fools. All that wasted effort! (the IT spend alone on the DST changes must run into many, many millions of dollars)

A backlash against bottled water has started in Britain, with some newspapers urging restaurants not to serve it and politicians including London Mayor Ken Livingstone calling for a boycott. Tap water requires around 300 times less energy than bottled water for its packaging and transport and leaves nothing for disposal.

Fluoride is a corrosive poison.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/poison.htm

"I am appalled at the prospect of using water as a vehicle for drugs. Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable." Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd, Past President of the American Medical

Association

"fluoridation ... it is the greatest fraud that has ever been perpetrated and it has been perpetrated on more people than any other fraud has. "

Professor Albert Schatz, Ph.D. (Microbiology), Discoverer of

streptomycin & Nobel Prize Winner.

I don't want or have asked for these B*stards to use me or my family to be guinea pigs

So we soon see M.P. drinking glasses of tap water,in the same spirit as the M.P. John Gummer had is daughter eating a hamburger during the mad cow decease crisis and telling the sheeple everything is contained, hmm where has that been said before. :huh:

Fluoride is a corrosive poison.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/poison.htm

"I am appalled at the prospect of using water as a vehicle for drugs. Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable." Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd, Past President of the American Medical

Association

"fluoridation ... it is the greatest fraud that has ever been perpetrated and it has been perpetrated on more people than any other fraud has. "

Professor Albert Schatz, Ph.D. (Microbiology), Discoverer of

streptomycin & Nobel Prize Winner.

I don't want or have asked for these B*stards to use me or my family to be guinea pigs

So we soon see M.P. drinking glasses of tap water,in the same spirit as the M.P. John Gummer had is daughter eating a hamburger during the mad cow decease crisis and telling the sheeple everything is contained, hmm where has that been said before. :huh:

As I have said before, only a reverse osmosis water filtration system will remove fluorides. You cannot remove fluorides by carbon, ceramic, or any other filtration system. In fact fluorides cannot be removed by evaporation, freezing or boiling.

Regarding flouride, I have avoided it by using non flouride tooth paste but now they want to poison the water in UK with it. If they do that then im refusing to pay water bills and have to buy bottled water or get it from a bore hole.

Have you seen Alex Jones' new rant about fluoride? Don't get me wrong, I quite like the guy and what he does, but I think hes lost it. Maybe the fluoride got to him.

Check it out.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march...8_c_censors.htm

Too late if you live up north. They already have fluorinated water, and the rest of UK will soon follow. Don't take any chances if they ban bottled water; you only have one option remaining - filter your own with a high quality reverse osmosis filtration system. Don't take any chances - filters are cheap.

By the way, fluorinated toothpaste is okay as long as you don't digest it. That is the problem.