Hey nice to see all you here and the spirits haven't been dampened by the HPC squabble. I cant be bothered with that place anymore. Well for gold, tomorrow might be a special day :lol:

Wow my first post :lol: . Didnt realise i was a complete lurker here

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

GF, where do you think we are on your chart? I not sure the institutions have even started to accumulate gold.

It's not 'my' chart, of course, but I think we are not beyond the awareness phase, possibly just at the end. Gold has just started to get some media attention.

It's not 'my' chart, of course, but I think we are not beyond the awareness phase, possibly just at the end. Gold has just started to get some media attention.

Yeah, I just don't see the public getting involved yet. I am old enough to remember the last great bull run in gold, and that was something else. All the teenage girls wore belchar chains and gold bracelets with trinkets on them. Older folk would go for the sovs and kruggers. For Christmas or Birthdays you got some gold. I still have a lot from the late 70s and early 80s. I don't see anything like it this time. Not yet anyway.

mania.jpg

That's the one, cheers GF- I would say we're at around the end of phase two 'Awareness'. We've had our first sell off, but not the media attention.

That may happen at $1000, it may not, we're still a little way off mania IMO.

Yeah, I just don't see the public getting involved. I am old enough to remember the last great bull run in gold, and that was something else. All the teenage girls wore belchar chains and gold bracelets with trinkets on them. Older folk would go for the sovs and kruggers. For Christmas or Birthdays you got some gold. I still have a lot from the late 70s and early 80s. I don't see anything like it this time. Not yet anyway.

Yeah, I just don't see the public getting involved. I am old enough to remember the last great bull run in gold, and that was something else. All the teenage girls wore belchar chains and gold bracelets with trinkets on them. Older folk would go for the sovs and kruggers. For Christmas or Birthdays you got some gold. I still have a lot from the late 70s and early 80s. I don't see anything like it this time. Not yet anyway.

I have seen a question posted on another forum

Are We All Walking into a Giant Bulltrap??

I wonder if this is really the bear trap on the graph.

I cant see it being the bull trap on the otherside as there has been no mania phase. Apart from goldbugs and a few investors no one has been interested in gold. Everyone I know are just interested in BTL, Plasma TV's and can they afford to get a new 08 reg car.

Yeah, I just don't see the public getting involved yet. I am old enough to remember the last great bull run in gold, and that was something else. All the teenage girls wore belchar chains and gold bracelets with trinkets on them. Older folk would go for the sovs and kruggers. For Christmas or Birthdays you got some gold. I still have a lot from the late 70s and early 80s. I don't see anything like it this time. Not yet anyway.

we are nowhere near it, nowhere near

obviously when the mania is in full swing, get out!

Moving the main gold thread from the main forum was the most ridiculous thing ever, in my opinon. I think the grand old thread has been closed now as well!

They are trying to stop the debate on gold by they cant. The debate will just move.

Moving the main gold thread from the main forum was the most ridiculous thing ever, in my opinon. I think the grand old thread has been closed now as well!

as i said earlier it was the most popular thread, nearly 10k posts and way more views, way more, so they have lost all that click through revenue

all because oldfart and his nazi-moderating pals got their panties in a twist :lol: :lol: :lol: