Hi CIGA,

Glad to be here :lol:

Who is over from HPC ??? Goldfinger / impartial............

Hello to everyone.

Is this forum a general investors discussion group. Sorry, I am new here and havnt had a chance to read through all the topics to get a feel for things.

welcome Marmite.

Most of the chappies are here, goldfinger is the ringleader :lol:

Seems to be a far better forum for Investments in general, and a lot more wiser posters, without the shrills.

Must take myself off to the investment threads here,where i'm sure i will get sound advise,without the noise .

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

That crazy beeeyatch needs her head examined, I got to admit she does not post like i would expect a female to, maybe she's a lady boy.

Personally, I don't actually think she even holds any gold, no true gold holder would get the FVCK out of gold after a 2% correction which seems to have petered out already.

:lol: :lol:

Bloody hell I thought you would never make it Impartial !

Answer to your questions try reading STC response to Hollogramme :lol:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry999238

Hi CIGA,

Glad to be here :lol:

Who is over from HPC ??? Goldfinger / impartial............

Hello to everyone.

Is this forum a general investors discussion group. Sorry, I am new here and havnt had a chance to read through all the topics to get a feel for things.

Yes, this is an excellent resource for stocks/markets/economics/gold/silver macro economics.

the more people from hpc here the better and Dr.Bubb who runs it is a top bloke

Bloody hell I thought you would never make it Impartial !

Answer to your questions try reading STC response to Hollogramme :lol:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry999238

'If you build it they will come'

have you noticed the links to gei i have put on hpc.

LOL

Glad you're here too quark.

So am I.

HPC moved the gold thread off the main forum, a bit of a pain to say the least.

Looks like you have brought some others from HPC with you.

Regards,

trekking.

WELCOME

ALL HPC Golden Comrades are more than welcome here.

If you are a gold bug, or interested in gold, or thinking about buying it, this thread/site will be a very very useful resource for you.

What are peoples thoughts on pre 1947 50% Silver Bullion, shillings, sixpences, crowns etc

It really seems the cheapest way to buy silver bullion in the uk as you can always get it for spot or just under. There is also no chance of picking up some fake chinese bar of silver as its all easily recognisible english coinage. No VAT like britannias. eagles, maples etc.

Was wondering on what a refiner would give you for it. What are the costs to them to remove the 50% that isnt silver.

What are peoples thoughts on pre 1947 50% Silver Bullion, shillings, sixpences, crowns etc

It really seems the cheapest way to buy silver bullion in the uk as you can always get it for spot or just under. There is also no chance of picking up some fake chinese bar of silver as its all easily recognisible english coinage. No VAT like britannias. eagles, maples etc.

Was wondering on what a refiner would give you for it. What are the costs to them to remove the 50% that isnt silver.

Gold and Silver investments Ireland will sell you bags of silver coins posted this on HPC but no one responded BTW the site is very interesting for gold silver information with frequent editorials appearing in in Moneyweek.

http://www.gold.ie/modern_silver_coins.php

'If you build it they will come'

have you noticed the links to gei i have put on hpc.

LOL

Glad you're here too quark.

Well done i wonder if the link will be still there in the afternoon time?.

Jesus that ladyboy/thing STC has pure poison dribbling from her keyboards. :lol:

What a great site Dr Bubb has here,i have been looking around and it is great, better than house price turd. :lol: :lol:

Gold and Silver investments Ireland will sell you bags of silver coins posted this on HPC but no one responded BTW the site is very interesting for gold silver information with frequent editorials appearing in in Moneyweek.

http://www.gold.ie/modern_silver_coins.php

Thanks Quark, i will certainly be taking a look at that site.

Unfortunately I think you have to pay VAT on the US 40% and 90% bags.

I have been looking at the UK coinage that can be accumulated from antique shops / markets / fleabay etc for spot or under.

Just to say I think it would be helpfull to this site to click all available ads once a day to help La' Bubb for putting up with us ?

Anyone agree? :lol:

Yes, great idea!

I gotta say though at hpc the ads were so annoying and intrusive within each thread I made a point of skipping past them as fast as possible and never clicking them.

Hi All.

Occasional poster on HPC. Really p*ssed off about the gold thread being censored over there - I really enjoyed reading it and trying to keep up(!) with the posts. It wasn't just about gold, it touched on pretty much every part of economics and had fantastic links to great articles contributers had come across...

Glad we've a new home.

Bit about myself in terms of gold - got a large part of my pension (SIPP) split between GBS.L (as close as I can get to bullion) and Merrill Lynch Gold. Got a healthy amount (for me anyway) of physical gold + some silver, another lump with Goldmoney + some mining juniors such as MineFinders, Tyhee (Jim Puplava mentions these alot) and EMED.

Regards,

crude