Or... $0.

What if there is far more gold than you can imagine in the world?

What would the price be then?

And how would you see the "mission" of JS ?

I have a very hard time crediting the rumors, but there are stories like that being heard now on the web, and they are triggering serious matters like death threats.

There are stories on the web that say giant space lizards run the world, that doesn't mean the subject is credible. Oh, and consipracy loons and death threats go together like coffee and cream, there's a word used to describe these people - unhinged.

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

There are stories on the web that say giant space lizards run the world, that doesn't mean the subject is credible. Oh, and consipracy loons and death threats go together like coffee and cream, there's a word used to describe these people - unhinged.

Take a look yourself...

How much Gold?

... and listen for yourself:

David Wilcock on Proj-C.

(I stumbled across this story about two years ago from totally unrelated sources with a connection to China, and I have been researching on-and-off ever since. What amazed me was how complex and yet somehow consistent some of the elements were. So I recommend you not simply dismiss it as an internet rumor. News seems to be breaking everywhere about it, just as the Euro is headed towards failure. I think there may be some sort of gigantic global power struggling going on amongst the bankers of the world.)

Gold is Going Nowhere - http://expectedreturnsblog.com/gold-is-going-nowhere/

Many thanks for the link, Its welll worth reading, for anyone that has not done so.

It amazes me how people continue to miss what might be the really big story that is coming out...

And unknown to most international market traders, eighty five percent of the global gold inventory is held off-market in Asia. Soon this gold is going to be brought on-market through the China South Rare and Precious Metal Exchange. Will Asia's firework display be the Western cabal's execution bonfire? More global background here (12.12.11).

/see: http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

It amazes me how people continue to miss what might be the really big story that is coming out...

And unknown to most international market traders, eighty five percent of the global gold inventory is held off-market in Asia. Soon this gold is going to be brought on-market through the China South Rare and Precious Metal Exchange. Will Asia's firework display be the Western cabal's execution bonfire? More global background here (12.12.11).

So what do you think, are you suggesting to offload gold now?

Were the unknown gold supply story to be true it would be the greatest and best kept secret of all time. All the people who mined the metal, the people who worked shipping it around etc etc ... tens of thousands of people (probably a lot more) would have to keep their mouths shut.

Sounds quite unlikely to me. And if it was the case, why is china encouraging its own people to load up on gold/silver? Do they want a revolution? :lol:

Marc Faber is most sensible of the lot - 25% each in gold, equities, real estate and cash/bonds. The name of the game now is to keep yourself as intact as possible. Own a safe secure property, keep your head down and stay liquid and diversified materially/financially/socially.

I really don't know what to say about Thrive, David Icke, David WIlcox, Ben Fulford, illuminati, telepathy, Aliens and Binderbergs et al. Even if any or all of this is true (tho frankly much seems highly suspicious to my mind and kinda undermines the credibility of the evidence-based ethos of this site) it is essentially unactionable information.

In any event, I for one have been accumulating gold for years. Physical, in my possession. Havent sold a single gram since first bought circa 2005. Selling now looks like 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory'.

All IMHO of course.

And what precisely would be the logic behind the claim that millions of astute Asian savers should throw their gold away just at a time were it has been proven beyond any doubt to even the last financial ignorant that all major currencies are ginormous turds that are in the process of going down in huge stinking flames?

Were the unknown gold supply story to be true it would be the greatest and best kept secret of all time. All the people who mined the metal, the people who worked shipping it around etc etc ... tens of thousands of people (probably a lot more) would have to keep their mouths shut.

Sounds quite unlikely to me. And if it was the case, why is china encouraging its own people to load up on gold/silver? Do they want a revolution? :lol:

Wilcock says that the Gold was mined long ago, and collected into China over hundreds of years.

In fact, I have also heard something about this story from other sources about two years ago, and so it has fascinated me how the story that has come out through Wilcock is so similar to what I heard then, and found so hard to believe. Another past of the story I heard was how people we have not heard of, are the true powers within this world, and they were virtually at War with the Illuminati.

That part of the story is now supported by the film Thrive, and I recommend that everyone view it:

When one hears such a strange story from such different sources, it does slowly become somewhat more believable.

Now with this case being heard by a NY court, more information and corroboration should begin to leak out, if there is indeed anything to it.

Marc Faber is most sensible of the lot - 25% each in gold, equities, real estate and cash/bonds. The name of the game now is to keep yourself as intact as possible. Own a safe secure property, keep your head down and stay liquid and diversified materially/financially/socially.

Indeed.

And I would add: store some food, and get to know your neighbors

This story makes me even more inclined to hold GLD options as a means of "controlling" the upside in Gold, rather than invest a larger amount in the metal.

As some here will know, I have been suspicious about the motives of GATA and some of the gurus like JS, Bob Chapman, Robert Ian etc. On the other hand, I do not doubt that Jim Turk is totally sincere and passionate about helping people to hold physical gold. I saw him about one year ago and had a one on one 45 minute conversation with him. In fact, I asked him how much gold exists in the world, and from what he told me, he does not question the official estimates. (And he does not think there is much Gold at Fort Knox. He said something like: "The US may still own its Gold, but I don't think there is much at Fort Knox." So one might ask: Where is the gold of the US? And who controls it? That's a story that some here may want to dig into!)

It will be interesting to see what the Gold community makes of this story, if anything.

...it has been proven beyond any doubt to even the last financial ignorant that all major currencies are ginormous turds that are in the process of going down in huge stinking flames?

That is clearly wrong !

The dollar is above where it was four months ago, and Silver prices have lost approximately half their value since they touched $48-50. I am one of those who have suggested that you be careful of following the Gold and Silver rampers at the price peaks. The least you can do is admit that my caution has been justified.

I have started buying again, because Gold and Silver have reached my price targets. But I now think there may be a continuing role for options (which risk a smaller amount of money) alongside the physical metal in my portfolio.

That is clearly wrong !

The dollar is above where it was four months ago, and Silver prices have lost approximately half their value since they touched $48-50. I am one of those who have suggested that you be careful of following the Gold and Silver rampers at the price peaks. The least you can do is admit that my caution has been justified.

I guess IMO that is just a very myopic POV. Yes, paper prices of the PMs have come off a little, but the danger still very much lies in not holding them rather than in holding them.

The following link is the latests from Martin Armstrong. There is a pdf that can be downloaded with the article.

http://howestreet.com/2011/12/whats-up-with-gold/

Some of his points:

For a prolonged decline of the gold price into 2013, the yearly gold price would need to finish the year below $1058.

For a short term uptrend, gold would need to finish the year at $1704.

The market is now "clearing out tired longs who are sitting there counting their profits".

"The market is poised for retest of the 1225-1325 area going into 2012".

A decline into January is "the most likely course of action". Posibly a low in February.

Were the unknown gold supply story to be true it would be the greatest and best kept secret of all time...

There are others that would agree with that.

As CMJ has pointed out: Clif High has wandered into the controversy with his own skepticism intact:

Go to divinecosmos.com to follow this:

By David Wilcock- the amount of gold on the planet is 2 million tons of gold instead of the mere 120,000 tons of gold reported by officialdom global estimates. If so, it is not, as David and others who are emotionally attached to the 'lawsuit as nice and easy solution to NWO without violence, death, revolution, destruction, and horror' camp, worth anything like what they think. Ask anyone who buys metals. Ask any dealer.....the more gold, the cheaper it becomes. They, David Wilcock, and the rest of the 'lawsuit camp followers' are victims of their own ignorance of commodities markets, and the assumptions hardened into their point of view of universe.

Please note, that the 'discovery' or revealing of an additional 1.88 million tons of gold on the planet would, in an of itself, crash the financial system to rubble. What must be understood by the lawsuit aficionado's is that the whole of terrestrial humanity's exchange system is based on scarcity. It is only the rarity of certain minerals that give them 'perceived value'. If gold is plentiful, it is not valuable.

/see: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/yetmorecritical.html

I guess IMO that is just a very myopic POV. Yes, paper prices of the PMs have come off a little, but the danger still very much lies in not holding them rather than in holding them.

You have been saying that all the way down.

Whereas, I have been on the sidelines, awaiting my target.

I bought on wed and thursday, and may not hold too long, since the downwards action may have more to go.

Trustee to Seize and Liquidate Even the Stored Customer Gold and Silver Bullion From MF Global

Get your money as far away from Wall Street as is possible. And if you want to own gold and silver, take delivery and store it in a secure private facility outside the fractional reserve system.

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2011/12/attempt-to-seize-and-liquidate-customer.html

And even if you hold it, you'd better have some support from your neighbors,

in case someone with a weapon wants to take away whatever you may have.

lo.gif

Das Safe : Dat's not so safe, in a time of social chaos

Champion Takes Down Bank Vault In 5 Minutes 19 Seconds

http://technofart.com/index.php/2007/01/20/world-safecracking-champion-takes-down-bank-vault-in-5-minutes-19-seconds-video/

Very possible. I am surprised at the level of complacency. Has no one been watcing the TED spread? It's on a lazer beam rally!

It does bring me some confort that the vast majority of parabolic moves are preceeded by large corrections that break the trend. This is probably the one.

Gold on the 200 MDA. Where's the drama?

200d.png

I don't see one (a big drama) yet. In fact, I would say the Gold price has been Highly Predictable until now. I have often said that the 252d-MA (or 250d, if you like) and the 377d-MA are both more important than the more commonly used 200d-MA. Even so, the less predictable "anything can happen" phase may be dead ahead.

GLD : 10years-vs-252d-MA : Last12mos