Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MM,

I am going to move this thread back to Living Arrangements, to give you access to a bigger audience (members & non-members)

Also, I may have a useful clue for you - someone to contact : Roger Kerr - who supposedly develops some theories involving black holes, which then permit Time Travel in the future.

This notion comes from listening to Pt.7 of the Coast-to-Coast interview with Oliver W. - talking about John Titor and Time Travel

AMASSO.org John Titor Time Traveler Pt.1 of 12 2-12 on CoastToCoast

Pt1:

Pt2:

Pt7:

After a War:

"The US breaks up into 5 parts, each with a different President."

"The capital moves to Nebraska. And the country becomes more localised - with people connecting to neighbors."

How JT sees our time / (Pt7/12)

======

Afraid of food and water in our time

(JT says he was born in 1998.)

About the future time:

==============

Huge industry converting propane into hydrogen

High speed trains

Cars - but not many

People ride bikes and horses

Manufacturing : much less, with industries in particular cities

Kerr Black holes are the method of travel (Roger Kerr)

"There were a lot of things he wanted to talk about, that no one asked him."

If you are interested, there's a new thread on Time Travel : http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Time

@callmejoe,

The idea of using water as a fuel is interesting to me either, but the related technology is several years away IMO, while the electric car technology is present and fortunately developing, so why should we ignore this possibility of having a greener world? Also, I liked this thread:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....c=6720&st=0

… BTW, water is a precious substance in dry regions, like the Mideast (where I live), north Africa, …

@DrBubb,

Thanks for the right decision, I hope you wouldn't change your mind!

Also, I may have a useful clue for you - someone to contact : Roger Kerr - who supposedly develops some theories involving black holes, which then permit Time Travel in the future.

Instead of Roger Kerr, I guess you meant Roy Kerr; however, there is a big problem: How can we create and control a BLACK HOLE? Please pay attention we are talking about a BLACK HOLE! Most dangerous object of the universe in many aspects … besides there are further problems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr_metric#K...es_as_wormholes

- talking about John Titor and Time Travel

About this JT hoax, … well if you look at the posts of this thread:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....showtopic=13377

In particular the No6's posts, it is clear there are many flaws with JT's claims … what may I say more?

How JT sees our time / (Pt7/12)

High speed trains

If someone is belong to a future in which he is able to go back in time by influencing the spacetime continuum, what is the reason of having "High speed trains"?

Months ago, I came across a news on a magazine about a Japanese company that had developed a car, working only by water as its fuel. I had kept that in a corner of my mind, but several weeks ago that I started my studies on the green propulsion methods for the cars, I found the related wiki article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car

You can read a section about that news which had drawn my attention already:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled...r_Energy_System

I don't think using hydrogen as a fuel (originated by water or something else) is the best possible fuel for the cars; my two reasons are: The process of producing the hydrogen takes energy, and it emits the steam which causes the greenhouse effects. Although, those seem pretty better than fossil fuels; but if a revolutionary breakthrough would be happened in this field, such as using the produced hydrogen in a cold fusion mechanism for the cars (even at infinitesimal amounts, i.e., a bunch of atoms for every turn of driving a car), or a nanotechnological innovation to remove the drawbacks of using water for its hydrogen contents … maybe that would turn out to be the suitable solution for the future cars.

By that date, the electric cars and compressed air cars are more environment-friendly IMHO.

BTW, I'm sorry for that Aussie geezer, maybe it's happened in a far past and there is no such stupidities for now?! TPTB heat up the earth by burning fossil fuels, and they suppress a technology of using water, then the water comes back with a vengeance as the flood to that island! It's a pity …

IMHO, there are three problems on using hydrogen for propelling cars; small, intermediate, and big problems:

1. (Small) The process of gaining hydrogen takes energy and needs equipments. Fortunately the experts are working on this problem rather well. Let's also be hopeful about the maintaining and safety issues while driving the car ... and tax!

2. (Intermediate) The idea of using fuel for a car is not so hot to me. That would be great if the cars would not need any specific fuel, such as solar-powered cars.

3. (Big) According to this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_ga....27s_atmosphere

, the water vapor is the number one reason of greenhouse effects, also due to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_ef...reenhouse_gases

By their percentage contribution to the greenhouse effect on Earth the four major gases are:[13][14]

* water vapor, 36–70%

* carbon dioxide, 9–26%

* methane, 4–9%

* ozone, 3–7%

and such cars emit water (steam?) at their tailpipes … Imagine a parking lot, full of hydrogen-fuelled cars where is not strongly air-conditioned, I guess that place would look like a sauna! Now generalize this picture …

To avoid a completely off-topic post, I put these two new-found links in here to not lose them in the future:

http://nemesis.startrek.com/boards-topic/3...rp-drive?page=2

I don't know why is my name in this clip?!

People: Phil Dent, P. K. Iyengar, Michael Bartosh, Paek Hak-rim, Donald Vining, Harald Cramér, Inez Baskin, Mohammad Mansouryar, Margaret Maron, Andrew Cawt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz1S3QsrqH0

As long as there would be no solution for the 3 problems I mentioned above on using hydrogen as a car fuel (originated by water or anything else), I don't accept the whole idea as a green propulsion. I am working on a design of a green car which I bet you'd love it. There is a vital factor that if goes OK, it'd make that car, BADLY GREEN! You have no idea how much that could be environmental friendly. That program has engaged most of my time these days, I hope to finish it before the end of this Persian year.

My great personal motivation on working on this plan is the polluted weather of Tehran where I live now. Here are some recent pictures of the city:

http://www.ayandenews.com/news/21651 (comparing between good old days & now)

http://www.ayandenews.com/news/21565/ (more images of the pollution)

Have you seen the thread on cold fusion?

Generally, I am aware of the content of a webpage, before linking it.

MM, do you spend your time googling your name?

To search a subject on internet is an important skill; it matters to know what kind of information are useful and which of them are not; also I use internet rather a lot and whenever I get online, I usually click this bookmarked link and check out the new pages, it takes some seconds or minutes to get over it.

The subject I have most data about, is myself, so it is a kind of criterion to do the same kind of searching on other subjects.

• 3 months later...

DARPA Wants Your Ideas for a 100-Year Starship

http://www.universetoday.com/85833/darpa-wants-your-ideas-for-a-100-year-starship/#more-85833

... not a fresh news, however it sounds interesting ...

I think Paul Lavoilette submitted some ideas there - and got no response

• 3 weeks later...

MM, this might interest you...

Mehran Keshe - Iran's Flying Saucer & Plasma Reactor Technology

June 9, 2011

Mehran Keshe, originally from Iran, joins us from Belgium to discuss his development of plasma reactor technology and Iran's flying saucer. The technology Mehran has developed has multiple applications, such as space flight, anti-gravity, energy-generating and medical. He is the author of "The Universal Order of Creation of Matters" and "The Structure of the Light". He formed the "International Space Institute" with the assertion that commercial space flight will be made available to the general public in the near future. This includes a "Moon trip program", currently scheduled for 2016-2017 and eventually travels to Mars. Iran as the first government in the world has showed interest in Mehran's technology and we discuss the initiation and current status of Iran's flying saucer project. In 2005 Keshe filed two patents with the European Patent Office for a "Micro plasma reactor" and a "Gravitational and energy system". Mehran Keshe was born In Iran in 1958, he is the son to an X-ray engineer, he moved to Europe in the mid-seventies for further education in the field of nuclear physics. In 81 he graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London, as a nuclear engineer specialized in reactor technology system control. Since 2002 he has concentrated his effort to finish the full design of his technology for launch into the scientific world and industry. He also claims that at the end of 2005 and beginning of 2006 several static plasma reactors have been built. Since the beginning of 2006 several prototypes of dynamic reactors have been built, some specifically designed to create hovering effects. Topics discussed: magnetic fields, Plasma, the beginning of the technology development, radiation, plasma magnetic field, weapon technology, Iran's flying saucer and more.

/see: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/06/RIR-110609.php

To explore the deep space, my chosen propulsion method, is decreasing the path by bending the spacetime; increasing velocity methods are out of my expertise and interest. I don't think the claimed flying saucer built in Iran could use that technology (with hard evidences). Anyway, I wish success for him to make people happy by his technology.

• 1 month later...

MM,

I find this to be fascinating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN3i__CUqg4

I wonder if you have any comments on his Time Travel claims, and his description of the technology

About 53 minutes in, he speaks about "actual worm-holing"

1 . At post #223, I commented about him. Well, like a professional lawyer, he knows how to speak, good for him, but I'd like to hear his replies to his critics, such as these threads:

Andrew D. Basiago - truth?

project pegasus how much you believe

You can find other threads on his story by a simple searching, for example: "Andrew D. Basiago" site:abovetopsecret.com, Coast 2 Coast PROJECT PEGASUS ~ US Space Time Program site:abovetopsecret.com, and some cool comments of the clip.

However, let's assume this way: As he tells in his website, one of his ultimate purposes of saying these stories is to lobby the US government to disclose its teleportation secret so that teleportation can be adopted on a global basis to help humanity achieve planetary sustainability in the 21st century. I respect his goal, but I don't like this picture, I like to gain that "secret" by my efforts instead. If a government has kept this wonderful discovery and if we accept that a number of humans – as we know human characteristics – have been able to bear this secret for decades, there is no reason they would want to give it to others.

I think this planet is dying (Klaatu is right!, however he's wrong on changing us, absolute portion of us do not change …) and humans should not sit on their hands and do nothing about it, let's forget stupid criminals who help that dying process. To me, I think my wormhole idea can solve the energy and teleportation problems in large scales, and my green car plan can do the same in the small scales. Maybe he is not an disinfo agent or another lawyer who likes gaining attention as some have said, people like him make the world less boring, and maybe he thinks this is the best of him to do something useful. When I was younger, I was crazy for these stuffs, but after passing years of devoting my life for them, I see them just as raw materials suitable to start making someone like the subject, or making a social acceptance that if someday a big discovery would be made, people would be familiar with these concepts. Therefore, we need to understand the frames of said words. For example in the atmosphere of cold war the superpowers could persuade their people to pay for the space race, they had already prepared them mentally. My point is you cannot reach to a scientific fact from his claims, no math, no prediction to establish an experiment that might bring an advancement. Please note to these items.

2. About the post #223, I found this related long thread, having cool posts:

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

3. Everything that does not affect you and you are unaware of it, is nearly nothing to you. The wildest classified projects are so, although I surely would like them to be disclosed for the good of the humanity as soon as possible. As an example, I think gaining the water directly from the air can be a nice discovery and I've proposed it for the cooling system of my car plan.

See this: Making Water From Thin Air

This is just one component of my plan and now I believe the power of thinking and the probability of being something unbelievable as the form of a secret project, more than before. My own car plan is a good sample IMO; it is not like the wormhole details that many ones cannot understand, it's a car powertrain based on rather simple technologies and in principal, it could run nearly without fuel, (the same charging for an electric car). My program is to give it to my friends, or ones I think I can trust them to verify it, then I hope an automobile company would like to invest on it, also I like to do something satisfying about it here in Iran, to get rid of the environment pollution.

1 . At post #223, I commented about him. Well, like a professional lawyer, he knows how to speak, good for him, but I'd like to hear his replies to his critics, such as these threads:

Andrew D. Basiago - truth?

Excerpt:

"The Discovery of Life on Mars, published in 2008, was the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited planet. After publishing his landmark paper, Andy founded the Mars Anomaly Research Society."

His identification of life forms in various photos, is for me, the LEAST convincing part of his story.

I think he has a vivid imagination

... My point is you cannot reach to a scientific fact from his claims, no math, no prediction to establish an experiment that might bring an advancement. Please note to these items.

That's a good point.

To generate widespread belief in his claims, he will need proof, or at least strong collaboration

2. About the post #223, I found this related long thread, having cool posts:

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

. . .

My own car plan is a good sample IMO; it is not like the wormhole details that many ones cannot understand, it's a car powertrain based on rather simple technologies and in principal, it could run nearly without fuel, (the same charging for an electric car). My program is to give it to my friends, or ones I think I can trust them to verify it, then I hope an automobile company would like to invest on it, also I like to do something satisfying about it here in Iran, to get rid of the environment pollution.

Can you provide a link to a description of your car plan

His identification of life forms in various photos, is for me, the LEAST convincing part of his story.

I think he has a vivid imagination

OK, my bad, don't ignore him; he is a smart person and I wish him success. Also I guess he is pretty smart as a lawyer, but everybody should act in the related field. Einstein could not be a professional lawyer and he is not a professional physicist or cosmologist. I like to take someone seriously for technical affairs, if he concentrates only on his profession.

Can you provide a link to a description of your car plan

It's not complete yet, I've prepared a draft and a friend told my English is terrible in that. I am working on its English and I do not plan to give it to the public for now. Firstly contacting my friends, secondly Iranian government, thirdly contacting big and small car companies, respectively German, Japanese, Korean & American companies (IMO they need and care about such plans) and fourthly if nobody would care to that as I expect, I'd publish it on internet, i.e., my website (it's down for a while) and some forums including this forum. Its size is about 5MB so I can't upload it in here, but I might upload the files on another web services, then put the links in here. Maybe somebody in here would want to collaborate with me to realize the car.

However, if you are interested, I can send my draft to your email, just to know about it and perhaps give me feedback on it, not to publish it.

OK, my bad, don't ignore him; he is a smart person and I wish him success. Also I guess he is pretty smart as a lawyer, but everybody should act in the related field. Einstein could not be a professional lawyer and he is not a professional physicist or cosmologist. I like to take someone seriously for technical affairs, if he concentrates only on his profession.

It's not complete yet, I've prepared a draft and a friend told my English is terrible in that. I am working on its English and I do not plan to give it to the public for now. Firstly contacting my friends, secondly Iranian government, thirdly contacting big and small car companies, respectively German, Japanese, Korean & American companies (IMO they need and care about such plans) and fourthly if nobody would care to that as I expect, I'd publish it on internet, i.e., my website (it's down for a while) and some forums including this forum. Its size is about 5MB so I can't upload it in here, but I might upload the files on another web services, then put the links in here. Maybe somebody in here would want to collaborate with me to realize the car.

However, if you are interested, I can send my draft to your email, just to know about it and perhaps give me feedback on it, not to publish it.

From what I have seen, there are some good ideas there -

But I am wondering if there are proprietary, unique, and patent-able parts of the idea?

Obviously, you want to be careful whom you show those elements to - and especially the detail. But I think you know that potential investors will want to see a USP - Unique Selling Proposition, which will make your ideas stand out amongst all the other electric car related ideas that are making the rounds these days.

So far, I've shown the details to two American friends whom both I trust and they know me for years. It seems they can't digest some of its details easily.

About the USPs, there are several of them, chosen by me from the technology news. I checked them more and I found out those can be applied in an electric vehicle quite effectively.

Instead of dealing with the structure of batteries or supercapacitors, I've cited about 386 hyperlinks as references and I've discussed in 47 pages how to charge the batteries mostly while driving. Also how to reduce the number of required batteries in favor of supercapacitors and other components.

As two examples, there is a (green) mechanical system that is able to increase in fuel economy of an ICE (internal combustion engine) vehicle, up to 69%. I've suggested to combine it with the electric propulsion system of the car in a series-parallel fashion. At present, just a few large vehicles actually use this system in the conventional hybrid manner, i.e., along with gasoline. It's strange and unfortunate that I didn't find extensive usage of this system in the news.

Another item is applying a method of experimental branch of high energy physics that can be within reach of producing electricity while driving the car, near a perpetual source of energy, at least in principal. It injects electricity into the car when it moves, and if the amount of entering electricity would be more than the amount exiting electricity by discharging the batteries while moving, I won't be surprised. Albeit the idea is complicated in practice, so no calculation would be straightforward for this item IMHO and the tests would be ultimate judge. Although, if one considers this item pessimistically and assumes this item could not provide all the needed electricity of the car, I would remind him the 69% increase in fuel economy mentioned above, plus the fact that electricity is just one of three green propulsion systems for this car, and remember there are further powerful electric items.

Recently, some of my friends and relatives ask me what is your current project? I answer them I'm working on a hybrid car plan that I estimate you could plug in it for 5 minutes, then drive about 500 kilometers with a nice speed. In contrast with the present electric cars, it's a pretty big minivan, SUV, crossover, or station wagon, the bigger size the better propulsion; and it generates power when it moves, also in reverse order of ICE vehicles which fuel consumption grows sharply, more rugged & mountainous roads, more power generation!

• 1 month later...

Recently, I watched two interesting documentary television series about the universe:

#1. Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking

Related links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Universe_with_Stephen_Hawking

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1655078/

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/stephen-hawking/

#2. Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman (not all episodes yet)

Related links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Through_the_Wormhole

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1513168/

http://science.discovery.com/tv/through-the-wormhole/

I suggest watching them to anyone who likes physics and wants to know more. I liked #1 documentary a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently, some of my friends and relatives ask me what is your current project? I answer them I'm working on a hybrid car plan that I estimate you could plug in it for 5 minutes, then drive about 500 kilometers with a nice speed. In contrast with the present electric cars, it's a pretty big minivan, SUV, crossover, or station wagon, the bigger size the better propulsion; and it generates power when it moves, also in reverse order of ICE vehicles which fuel consumption grows sharply, more rugged & mountainous roads, more power generation!

It sounds interesting. Keep us posted on progress.

Thanks for the links

This paper is about economy, not physics, but I enjoyed reading it:

http://www.arxiv.org/abs/1109.5318

However, I prefer a more romantic approach for "organizing and financing interstellar space projects". Those decision makers who don't care about my spacewarp ideas, shall badly regret for that.

Lately, DARPA and NASA have made a public symposium on interstellar travels. The news was published by several websites:

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/darpa-funding-interstellar-travel-study/

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/06/nerds-darpa-wants-your-advice-on-interstellar-flight/

http://idealab.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/08/with-grant-us-defense-research-agency-reaches-for-the-stars.php

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/space/deep/to-infinity-and-beyond-at-darpas-100-year-starship-symposium?click=pm_latest

It seems I've missed numerous hot topics in that meeting:

http://www.100yss.org/agenda.html

About my electric car plan, I'm going to post cool stuffs soon …