CS from Advfn, lists favorite Juniors

drbubb

(I like a number of these also, and am encouraging Mr.Myth to post here)

csMyth: 15 Apr'06 - 12:36 - 15340

Hill End - Australias richest historic goldfield, with little modern exploration, finally getting a serious drill program in an A$10m mkt cap junior. Quality management and has a good chance of some drill hits in a play that could repeat Bendigo.

Batavia - A$40m junior, very liquid, 1m oz resource @ 6g/t and 2% copper and $10m cash in treasury post-options exercise. Has a large uranium tenement portfolio as well and is seriously undervalued to the sector due to historic metallurgy (long overcome) issues.

Tennant Creek - A$25m, is Batavia's largest investor and also has a massive lead/zinc project ready for drilling (20mt @10% combined lead/zinc drilled by BHP in the 1970's caught up in ord river system, recently released and first drill program since then).

Orex Resources C$5m - tiny junior with a project adjacent to Yanacocha (Newmonts biggest mine), undrilled due to local owner, recently did a deal and lining up a drill program shortly. Shares management and properties with Candente.

Battle Mountain - the next Royal Gold, nice portfolio of royalties in a tiny market cap, backed by Macquarie Bank

Royal Standard - C$65m. 3moz resource in 6 projects in carlin trend, some big targets in addition to existing resources and commenced production in 2006, should be lost cost mine. Puplava, Casey and numerous other newsletters have picked it to be a big winner, currently completing a financing

Northern Lion C$20m. Historic high grade project in Finland, previous drill program had difficulty in creating a resource but they seem to have tackled the geology well and have had a lot of recent success. Turning over the old shareholder base at present and has a lot of potential. New project probably going in shortly.

Mawson C$35m. High grade gold hits in northern sweden but big story is uranium which caps the company at 20/lb in the ground unlike most uranium plays which trade in the multi-dollars/lb in the ground. Big Swedish money is entering the stock at present and this could be a massive winner.

Cassidy C$30m. Drill play in Guinea/Burkina Faso, has had a lot of success lining up the structure and should turn it into a serious resource shortly. Has run a bit hard though.

best current picks - Hill End Gold and Mawson

@: http://www.advfn.com/cmn/fbb/thread.php3?id=948390

hopefully a few of these will be winners. I have a few others to add to the list but as this market keeps running the charts get more and more exponential and the bargains fewer and fewer.

Gateway Mining (1m oz project next to Queenstake's hungry mill in Nevada)

Alexco (just taken over the historic Brewery Creek and Keno Hill silver districts)

Nevsun (Sunridge and Nevsun are going to get taken out by Lundin Mining which has run up $30 plus and now holds 20% of Sunridge)

Moneta PorcupineME:TSX (Energyi will laugh at this one) - 750,000 oz in the Destor area priced at under $20/oz

Amera Resources AMS:TSXV (an old dog which hasnt run yet) - high grade copper project in peru. Golden Arrow, a sister company, just ran like crazy on thursday

Simba Mines (SBAM:OTC) - theoretically one of the cheapest copper stocks in the market. Huge copper resources in Angola, still not yet promoted like the rest of the sector

Tinka Resources (TK:TSXV) - silver project in Peru, just completing placement and ahead of promotion

I own about half of those, and my biggest position is in BMGX,

which will get a thread here soon

Archived