Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Want FREE Speech? Try LOCALS & Bitchute

On LOCALS: White Supremacist = N-Word

Now there is an answer for those disturb by the lack of Free Speech on many media platforms

Scott Adams is helping to lead the way to Locals... and on Free Speech

The Locals ideology is simple (local control) > go to: LOCALS

Say goodbye to Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and other Social Media arms of the LIE STREAM

For creators by creators — We understand creators' needs

Digital homes for creators

Creators control what is allowed in their communities. As long as it doesn’t violate a copyright or is illegal, it’s allowed on Locals.

Provide the tools creators need to create, operate and grow, all in one place.

Privacy & Transparency

Locals and creators won’t sell your data. Locals makes money when our creators make money via subscription.

On LOCALS.com, Scott Adams & others can (finally) speak freely

The Tweet, which caused so much trouble for Adams

"Here's my free speech opinion for today: "White privilege" is a racist term...."

(if you agree to not call me a beneficiary of White Privilege, I will not call you the N-Word)

xx

He did his best to explain  how to reclaim Free Speech on YouTube, STARTing at xx minutes 😞

Episode 1038 Scott Adams: I Reclaim my Freedom of Speech Today. Sorry About You Losing Yours

==

THE REAL RULES on How to Succeed

Everyone who follows these steps to success does well. 1. Focus on useful education 2. Stay out of legal trouble 3. Stay away from drugs 4. Don't become a parent too soon 5. Build a talent stack 6. Be "useful" to others 7. Favor systems over goals 8. Learn basic risk management

Replying to
Good list Simplified 1 Finish High School 2. Get a Job 3. Don't have kids until married (and only after doing #1 & 2

(a Womans List follows - haha): this only works for shallow people, in a shallow community
Replying to
Buy the most expensive suit (m/f) you can possibly afford Get pro tips on hair (makeup), overall appearance Make ppl feel good, remember kids' (dog's) names & a tidbit Take criticism well & to heart, have a confidante who will give you honest feedback

(on Family, and children):
Replying to
9. Takes two to make marriage work; 1 to destroy it. 10. Divorce “destroys” (emotions&wealth) over many generations. 11Having children only “works” if the parents are united at the top in values & committed to a lifetime together; otherwise Don’t get married or have kids!)

Add, if you get Married stay Married

CANCEL CULTURE Is canceling Truth & Freedom

Cancel culture has forced white people to lie to black people for self-preservation.
No solutions are possible when debate is effectively outlawed and the data experts are in hiding.

We are now experiencing mass protests over an issue the data can't find, in a context of continuous race relations improvements, and everyone started out on the same side after seeing the George Floyd video. More white people than black protested.

Today (Jun 17) is the last day of my seven day challenge to provide a current example of systemic racism in America. No examples yet, just conceptual takes.
If you think the data says police are killing black citizens at a higher rate than other groups it is because you are not good at analyzing things. Which puts you in good company with 95% of the public.

Maybe 5% of the public knows the numbers you see in the media are INTENTIONALLY misleading. For example, if you think it means something that a higher percentage of the black population is killed by police, you are in the 95% who are being duped by data that is misleading.

How did we get to this absurd point in which the country is being ripped apart by AGREEMENT? Well, it wasn't because millions of independent-minded citizens looked at the data and made wise decisions, many of them in agreement with their own side by coincidence.

The biggest red pill in the world is the realization that your opinions on politics are assigned to you by people who know how to make you believe you made up your own mind. There is probably some genetic propensity for conservatism or liberalism, but not policy details.

I don't see a public trying to find solutions. What I see is hypnotized puppets fighting other hypnotized puppets while the puppet-masters cash their checks. And no, I don't blame George Soros. This isn't about money influence. It's about something far more powerful.

You aren't yet ready for the truth. But you will be.

Replying to
The reason this is a hopelessly idealistic view is that it leaves no place for human emotion.
Anger, revenge, and pride form the siren song of victimhood.
We are far too invested in the social justice narrative to discount it out of pure logic. But... You're 100% right.

HOW DEEP is your prejudice?

If I ever find a baby trapped at the bottom of a dry well, I'm not going to help until I know whether or not the legacy of slavery had a role in it. If yes, I'll help. If it's just an unlucky white baby, it's on its own. Am I doing this right?

Youtube socks.  I wont wear them anymore. 

Have a look: too many people were banned by the lying non-courageous website:

Molyneux, Newproject2, Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer "Coincidentally" Deplatformed in one Day >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sozTRCIBbiE

A POWERFUL VOICE - still on Youtube: Eric Metaxas

REALISM from the Former Speaker:

Newt Gingrich | Trump and the American Future: Solving the Great Problems of Our Time:

"Liberals have to rely on the propaganda Media to PROTECT Them... while they attack Trump >

==