Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Police Brutality is Real, so is mindless Violence

Police Brutality is Real... so is mindless violence by Rioters

America has awakened to it... Blacks are not the only victims

18 PRIOR COMPLAINTS of Violence by this Guy

=

41 mins ago - It's unclear what the internal affairs complaints against the officer, Derek Chauvin, were for. MPD did not provide additional details. Chauvin ...

/ 2 /

As George Floyd Video Makes MSM Headlines, Clip of Black Cop Violently Choking Young Man Nowhere To Be Seen

The death of George Floyd, allegedly the result of a cop’s aggressive action, appears to be propelling our nation into another conversation about race, policing and the very fabric of America.

Watch–George Floyd Warns Youth Against Gang Culture: ‘One Day It’s Gonna Be You and God’

george-floyd-video-message
YouTube / Reconcile
3:40

George Floyd, the man whose death at the hands of Minneapolis police has set off nationwide protests, is being remembered as a reformer of his Texas hometown who encouraged black youth to turn from violence before he was killed.

In a video shared by a friend this week, Floyd talks about the younger generation being lost, using guns, and children being killed. He said that while some men involved in street culture seem tough, they are actually living in fear, and he implores them to change their ways.

Claim: SHE LET HIM OFF.... & how many other criminals besides

sugRph6d_400x400.jpg

600x200

Amy Klobuchar once failed to prosecute Derek Chauvin, cop in...

9 hours ago - Potential vice presidential pick Amy Klobuchar failed to prosecute Derek Chauvin, the police officer involved in George Floyd's death.
16 mins ago - Amy Klobuchar Derek Chauvin. Amy Klobuchar AFP via Getty Images. Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar on Friday denied reports that she failed ...
===

klobuchar.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=662
DO YOU BELIEVE her Denial ?

Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar on Friday denied reports that she failed to get charges brought against the police officer involved in George Floyd’s death for a fatal shooting while serving as a county attorney in 2006, calling it a flat-out “lie.”

“This idea that I somehow declined a case…against this officer is absolutely false. It is a lie,” Klobuchar, who served as Hennepin County attorney from 1998 to 2006, said during an MSNBC interview.

The former Democratic presidential candidate and potential vice presidential pick denounced the reports she that failed to get charges brought against Derek Chauvin, the Minneapolis cop who was captured on video with his knee on Floyd’s neck as he begged for air before dying Monday, for the deadly shooting of another man in 2006.

“I don’t know what else to say about it then it is a lie,” said Klobuchar, explaining that “the case was investigated.”

“That investigation continued into a time when I was already sworn into the US Senate,” she said. “I never declined the case. It was handled and sent to the grand jury by my successor.”

“The decisions were made when I was in the US Senate,” Klobuchar said.

A grand jury ultimately decided not to charge Chauvin or other officers involved in the 2006 shooting with any wrongdoing.

After being asked by reporter Andrea Mitchell about a slew of other police brutality cases that went uncharged under Klobuchar’s tenure as county attorney, Klobuchar said she now believes that the process of letting the grand jury handle the cases “was wrong.”

“Back when I was the county attorney, the cases that we had involving officer involving shootings went to a grand jury. That was true in every jurisdiction across our state and that was true in many jurisdictions across the country,” she said. “I think that was wrong now.”

THE LIE STREAM tried to paint the murderous Police officer as a Trump supporter - Faking evidence

Fact Fake Check: No Warning from Twitter on Misleading Viral Photo of Minneapolis Cop at Trump Rally

minneapolis-officer-trump-rally-ap-640x4

2 days ago - Update: Twitter has (finally?) labeled the photo as “manipulated media” in hundreds of tweets. A photo of a man wearing a red baseball cap bearing the ...
Claim: A photo shows Donald Trump with “Derek Chauvin - the cop who killed George Floyd.”
Claimed by: Viral image

NO! & NO! - We are NOT responsible for Crimes of others

Collective guilt is BS & part of a Race-hustlers playbook

Those pumping up the Violence & Race baiting have much to answer for !

CNN’s Baldwin Breaks Down on Air: As a White Woman, Aware of My Own Privilege ‘I Am So Angry’

CNN’s Van Jones on George Floyd Death: ‘Look in the Mirror’ — All of Us Are Complicit in This

WHO is really glorifying violence? Tim nails it here!

Twitter Declares WAR On Trump By Censoring His Tweets AND The White House Official Account's

(the usual villains are backing the rioters)

Colin Kaepernick Offers to Pay Legal Fees of 'Freedom Fighter' Rioters

xx
(a-wipe on steriods):

Kaepernick on Minneapolis Riots: ‘Revolting Is the Only Logical Reaction…We Have the Right to Fight Back!’

Soros, DNC links should be investigated

Styx: "You could call them the DNC riots"

The George Floyd Riots, Encouraged and Actively Protected by the Legacy Media and DNC

/ 2 /

Minneapolis police chief confirmed many looters & rioters are not from the city.

The Rioting Is Being Staged And Even Minnesota's Governor Agrees, Says International Forces At Work

The Rioting Is Being Staged And Even Minnesota's Governor Agrees, Says International Forces At Work. Videos have emerged showing evidence of pre planning in many of the cities where rioting has broken out. While it's not proof that one particular group is responsible it does show that someone is pulling strings. Could it be ideologues? Antifa? Or As The Governor Of Minnesota says international forces at work to destabilize the US?

Emotional Children, led by those with an Anti-American Agenda

Honestly: Arrest them!

Do it however you need to, but nail them.

Jail them, and look deep into their backgrounds.

Find out who is pulling their strings... 10% of Antifa should be in jail, awaiting trial

Trump on escalating protests: Violence is being led by Antifa, radical groups

==

OUT-of-Staters will be the first to be Nailed by the Justice dept.

AG Barr: Crossing state lines to violently protest is a federal crime

Start with THIS guy, maybe....

(Human garbage is... as human garbage does...)

MichaelMooreLeadsBroadwayProtestTrump-42

And move quickly to...

soros_tamkin.jpg?w=1920

When justice is done, they might not be calling him Sore-Arse for nothing

palpatine-1-2000.jpg

10% of Antifa should be in jail, awaiting Trial... Then, we might discover who their real leaders are.

IT IS PRETTY SAD, that the President of Harvard cannot see the Manipulation...

.... Or is unwilling to Write about it.

(apart from that, I cannot find much fault in is. er rather predictable, statement):

Dear Members of the Harvard Community,

The last several months have been disorienting for all of us. COVID-19 has profoundly disrupted the lives of people worldwide. It has caused more than 365,000 deaths around the globe and more than 100,000 in the United States alone. Forty million Americans have lost their jobs, and countless others live in fear of both the virus and its economic consequences.

In the midst of this incomprehensible loss, our nation has once again been shocked by the senseless killing of yet another black person—George Floyd—at the hands of those charged with protecting us. Cities are erupting. Our nation is deeply divided. Leaders who should be bringing us together seem incapable of doing so.

I cannot help but think back to 1968, the spring of my junior year in high school. First, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated, then Bobby Kennedy. Riots broke out in nearby Detroit, as they did across the country. Then, like now, our nation was hugely polarized, and we desperately struggled to find common ground that might unite us.

At the time, hope was in short supply. It seemed difficult to imagine how we would move forward, but we did. As I think about the challenges that we face today, I return again and again to what I believe:

I believe in the goodness of the people of this country—and in their resilience.

I believe that all of us, liberal and conservative, Democrat and Republican, whatever our race or ethnicity, want a better life for our children.

I believe that America should be a beacon of light to the rest of the world.

I believe that our strength as a nation is due in no small measure to our tradition of welcoming those who come to our shores in search of freedom and opportunity, individuals who repay us multiple times over through their hard work, creativity, and devotion to their new home.

I believe in the American Dream.

I believe in the Constitution, the separation of powers, the First Amendment—especially the right to a free and independent press that holds those in power accountable, and to a free and independent judiciary.

I believe in the 14th Amendment’s guarantee of equal protection of the laws—for everyone, not just for those who look like me.

I believe that no person is above the law regardless of the office they hold or the uniform they wear. Those who break the law must be held accountable.

I believe that one measure of the justness of a society is how it treats its most vulnerable members.

I believe we must provide opportunity to those who may not encounter it on their own so that they may achieve their full potential.

I believe in the power of knowledge and ideas to change the world, of science and medicine to defeat disease, of the arts and humanities to illuminate the human condition.

This is just some of what I believe. I hope you will pause during these troubled times to ask what you believe. Even more importantly, I hope you will find the strength and determination to act on your beliefs—to repair and perfect this imperfect world. Those of us privileged to work or study at a place like this bear special responsibilities. As Luke teaches us, from those to whom much is given, much is expected.

Sincerely,
Larry

Lawrence S. Bacow
President
Harvard University

Kayleigh McEnany explains what it will take to stop antifa.

A white house address is not going to stop Antifa" 

"Look at the social media feed of Antifa... We've got to discern and distinguish"

"where are they getting the bricks?" >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1obS04QLUII

TimPool: "these young people are useful idiots.  They are going to prison" 

Great!  maybe the  fools will reveal when there, who are the real Leaders.  (Sore-@rse's people?) /

Go on Tim, Tell more truths> nail these scumbags & jail their leaders >

NYPD Says Evidence PROVES Rioting Is Planned, "Activists" Caught Giving Out Bricks To Protesters >

==

"WE GOT BRICKS!" ANOTHER PILE OF BRICKS SUPPLIED AND DELIVERED TO PROTESTERS

Yet another pile of bricks has been discovered perfectly placed inside of a protest zone to encourage destruction and violence in what can only be considered at this point to be a concerted operation to undermine the freedom and liberty of the American people by creating a massive divide and conquer scenario that progress into martial law-like curfews and lockdowns followed by pockets of civil unrest.

“We got bricks!” One protester said with excitement, not realizing they were put there as bait.

For all those still believing that these demonstrations are "spontaneous".....

Armed robber

Home invader

Hip hop artist

Bouncer

Drunk

Fraudster

Hardly surprising things were going to get out of hand sooner or later...Pity he didn't grow up first.

Dems wont use the word RIOT... instead they encourage them

Collins blasts Pelosi, Schumer for not calling out rioters

DEMS may have Ruined their own election Hopes...

... Based on these Rasmussen Polls

49% Say ‘Antifa’ Is A Terrorist Organization

Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Voters are more critical of the police response to the latest outburst of black protest nationwide but also tend to agree with President Trump that the so-called “antifa” movement thought to be behind much of the violence should be labeled as terrorists.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters think the “antifa" movement should be designated a terrorist organization. Thirty percent (30%) disagree, while 22% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Forty percent (40%) believe the mob violence that has erupted in several cities during protests over the police killing of an unarmed man in Minneapolis is legitimate outrage over what happened.  Forty-nine percent (49%) disagree and say it’s mostly criminals taking advantage of the situation. Eleven percent (11%) are not sure. Voters see more legitimacy in the latest protests than they did in similar ones in Baltimore in 2015 and St. Louis in 2017

Thirty-one percent (31%) of voters now think most police departments are too aggressive in dealing with violent protesters, while 28% believe they are not aggressive enough. Just 30% think the response is about right. Eleven percent (11%) again are undecided.

This is a more critical view of the police than voters had two years ago when only 16% said they were too aggressive versus 30% who felt they were not aggressive enough. Forty-seven percent (47%) rated their response as about right.

Whites vs Blacks

Fifty-one percent (51%) of black voters feel the mob violence in the latest protests is primarily legitimate outrage, while 53% of whites see it as mostly criminal. Other minority voters are evenly divided. Blacks are twice as likely as whites to think that most police departments are too aggressive in dealing with violent protesters.

Republicans (72%) are far more supportive of designating the “antifa" movement a terrorist organization than Democrats (32%) and voters not affiliated with either major party (43%) are.

. . .

Only 26% of voters who see the mob violence in the latest protests as legitimate outrage regard “antifa” as a terrorist organization. This compares to 72% of those who see the violence as mostly criminal.

Just 10% of all Americans think most police officers are racist. Most also have said in surveys for the past several years that the majority of deaths that involve the police are the fault of the suspect. Rasmussen Reports will update these findings tomorrow.

Sixty-nine percent (69%) of voters continue to believe that most politicians raise racial issues just to get elected, not to solve real problems.

"They (Anitfa) are turning America into one gigantic college campus...

These young people have never had a Heroes journey, where they had to earn their adulthood.  They have no meaning in their lives. 

These protests & their violence gives their lives meaning."  Interesting interview with interesting ideas >

Hour 2 Full Episode | Charlie Kirk >

"Charlie Kirk from Turning Point USA joins the bunker and brings clarity to the motivations of the anarchists set on fundamentally transforming this country using the old standby, "any means necessary.""

BRUTALITY TO POLICE... is also a very Sad Reality

Gutfeld on the murder of Mr. David Dorn (GRAPHIC VIDEO)