Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Blonde Assassin, Kayleigh, is Trump's new Press Secretary

A Blonde Assassin is Trump's new Press Secretary

170807195619-who-is-kayleigh-mcenany-ori

Kayleigh McAnany is going to leave a big body count, taking down the Reputations of many fake journalists, I reckon

Go to the end of the Presser, and listen to Kayleigh firming but gently nail the Fake news reporters

beautiful-woman-assassin-holding-gun-fig

Kayleigh McEnany holds White House press briefing | 5/6/20

At 25 minutes, she NAILS the obtuse reporter.  She is the BLONDE ASSASSIN. haha: "we dont have time for publicity stunts"

They are not going to beat Kayleigh.  I looked at her BIO, and I will bet in her over the Lie stream: "Former employer Mike Huckabee has called her a "meticulous researcher” and "extraordinarily prepared."  She spent some years with Huckabee and then went to Miami law, where she was in the Top 1% of her class, and transferred to Harvard Law.  that is not an easy trick to pull off

Along the way... "On the subject of Trump’s responses to the coronavirus pandemic, she then claimed: “This president has always sided on the side of data”. In response to allegations of Trump's sexual misconduct, McEnany said: “He has always told the truth”.
Political commentator, Kurt Bardella, tweeted that from the Trump team’s point of view, McEnany was doing the best job (so far) at the podium than anyone else who has served as press secretary" / "McEnany married Sean Gilmartin, a professional baseball pitcher for the Tampa Bay Rays organization, in November 2017.[29][30] The couple has one daughter, Blake, born in November 2019"  WIKI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayleigh_McEnany

====

Reporter "Umm Ummm You were prepared for that..." Audience: "Yes that's what competent professionals do. They prepare. What's your excuse?"
Angela Grater
That was the funniest part! They were stunned.. Uhm, that's what a competent press secretary does. They get ahead of the fake news BS!!

"Turncoat" Drudge attacks

She must be doing something right, if DrudgeReport attacks her with headlines like this

EXdR9xEUcAAtqKW?format=jpg&name=small
New White House press secretary called Trump comment 'racist,' 'hateful' and 'not the American way' in 2015...

BLONDE ASSASSIN is back! 

No fake news zone! Starts by... Talking about the set-up of Michael Flynn, 

A prepared statement...

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany: FBI Exists to Investigate Crimes; in Flynn’s Case, It Tried to Manufacture One

Then switches to Questions at halfway >

"The INTERROGATION of Michael Flynn was no Interrogation... It was a Trap"

maxresdefault.jpg

She Killed the slimers again ... Comments :

#RockyMtn82 #sacredsands  shes destroying them
Michael Sexton     GET'UM MACNCHEESEY!!
microbio199          Boom!! Take that CNN
Roxanne Sitler       Firecracker...
Signals of Virtue   CNN blows
Lorenia Romero   🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

atomic-blonde-artwork-.jpg
MattV.  BOOOOOOMMMMM CNN
Malcolm Valentine   take away this evil gashes soap box. ("evil gash"???  Why bring Hellary into this,,,)
Carl Matthews.    another smack down
common sense.  SAYS: We all know the extent of corruption in the Obama regime. Are we going to prosecute those involved, no matter their public standing? This is the only question now worth asking.
karla berninzon    She rocks!
jer Morris              This woman is ... dangerous... masterful

WARNING: Don't mess with The Blonde / CNN & Alcindor "smoked"!

Screen-Shot-2020-05-08-at-12.27.42-PM-e1

Kayleigh McEnany Pivots From Briefing Question To Full-On Attack On CNN

McEnany began the briefing by outlining the Justice Department’s decision to drop the case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, but Alcindor’s question focused on the press secretary’s comments about Trump from five years earlier.

(RELATED: New Press Secretary Unloads On Media During White House Briefing)

“In 2015, shortly after the president said some Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminal, you said that language was ‘racist and hateful.’ Do you still believe that today?” Alcindor asked, referencing comments that were recently shared by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski.

McEnany explained that those comments were a reflection of the fact that she had been watching CNN at the time, adding, “I was naively believing some of the headlines that I saw on CNN.”

She then pointed out that she had come around to support Trump very soon after that, saying, “In fact, CNN hired me, I was on many eight-on-one panels where I proudly supported this president who I believe is one of the best presidents, if not the best president this country will ever have.”

“I would encourage the individual who did that analysis of my past, rather than focusing on me, he really should be focused on some of the very guests CNN chose to have on their network,” McEnany continued. “He should be focused on Jim Clapper, who said ten days before he privately told investigators there was no evidence of collusion, that ‘Watergate pales in comparison to the Russia probe.’ I would encourage them to look at Samantha Powers, who privately is saying, ‘I’m not in possession of any evidence of collusion.’ Ambassador writes, ‘I don’t recall intelligence or evidence of any collision.’ Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch: ‘I don’t recall that being briefed to me.'”

depositphotos_17827371-stock-illustratio

Smoking bullet holes

Another Blonde Assassin. Lara Logan, claims her victim

LIE STREAM scumbags are dropping like flies

Screen-Shot-2020-05-08-at-4.18.29-PM-e15

Harf, responding to the DOJ’s decision to drop the charges against Flynn, suggested that Attorney General William Barr had effectively issued a statement to the world that lying to the FBI was permissible behavior.

“Bill Barr has made it clear that he sees his job as one of defending the president. Donald Trump has made clear that he wants to do everything in his power to discredit to the Russia investigation,” Harf began, adding. “Yesterday, Barr basically made a statement that said, ‘You can lie to the FBI, and that’s okay.’ And there is still a ton of evidence that the investigation was absolutely an appropriate one, that Flynn was absolutely someone who should have been investigated, and he, at the end of the day, chose to lie about his contacts with foreign countries. If Bill Barr wants to say that’s not a crime, that is a precedent I’m not sure either party wants to set, Harris.”

(The Bitty ignores both the context & reality of what occurred.  Flynn was lied to by the FIB, to create a trap.)

(I am thinking: FK this b'tch. And LL proceeds to do just that):

. . .  “Oh my God,” Logan exclaimed.

“Lara, is that how you see it?” Harris Faulkner asked.

“Wow. I feel like I’m in some kind of alternative fantasy sci-fi universe movie. That is — nothing could be further from the truth. I’m not sure there’s a word that came out of your mouth that’s actually true,” Logan said to Harf.

“Wow,” Harf replied with a laugh. “Happy Friday, everyone!”

Logan continued, arguing that “talking to people” did not amount to collusion. “If that’s a standard for collusion, then how come you’re not screaming for accountability for Fusion GPS and the DNC and the Clinton campaign? For literally meeting with FSB agents from Vladimir Putin, for taking disinformation and using that against a political rival in the presidential election in this country.”

Logan went on to say that Barr’s message had not been an invitation to lie to the FBI, but a promise to hold those in power accountable in the same way that any other American would be held accountable.

“So, what about lying to Congress? Because all of these people — McCabe and Comey and all of them — they have all lied and lied and lied,” Logan concluded. “And there is more information to come here that is going to show exactly what really happened with Michael Flynn.”

No one assassinates with a smile, quite like Tucker does it...

NOT ALWAYS THE HERO

GOWDY ooozes slime today. Good job, Tucker. I ask the same question: WHAT did Russia do? Still, I do not have an answer

Tucker presses Gowdy on his Russia investigation record

Gowdy has never lost a case, he's lucky he wasn't facing Tucker then.. (haha!)

She's Baaack again

Kayleigh McEnany holds White House press briefing | 5/12/2020

==

Hannity sounded worried about Kayleigh?

Maybe he should be asking her to "leave a few bodies still alive" - haha

All respect to the Blonde

McEnany: Russia investigation was a huge injustice to Trump, American people

"Rick Bright should show up for work... he's on a $200,000 a year salary.  That's a lot!"
Blonde Assassin shoots to kill... the reputations of slimebag liars.

(she says this at just after 10 minutes in.): >

Kayleigh also answered "this is only the SECOND question I have heard so far on Flynn"

Kelly-Ann fills in some more details here on Flynn

Kellyanne Conway breaks down facts of Flynn's unmasking

"Why weren't they trying to Help us?  Instead, they were unmasking"

Trump's Press Sec. ENDS Chris Cuomo's Career

"BOOM! They don't call her the 'Blonde Assassin' for Nothing. haha'

/ 2 /

SUSAN RICE EMAIL: Kayleigh McEnany Asks Media: "WHY NO COVERAGE ON THIS"

Boom - Boom - BOOM!

Hitting Lie Streamers who want to keep Churches closed.

Leftwing Church-hating reporters hit hard

BIG MOMENTS: Kayleigh McEnany FULL BRIEFING 5/22/20

Kayleigh, the Blonde Assassin just finished her Press Conference. After responding to questions about CHURCHES, she blasted them to Kingdom come - Giving them Headlines that the Lie Stream should be following up on, re: Flynn and Unmaskings

Drudgey-poo takes on the Assassin - attacks her display of a check

Good luck with that, Matt-the-Turncoat

1000.jpeg
New White House Press Secretary Displays One of President's Checks in Little Too Much Detail...
Routing number revealed!