Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Blonde Assassin, Kayleigh, is Trump's new Press Secretary

HOW TO END IT...

Minority Leader McCarthy has learned from the Blonde Assassin how to deal with dumb questions

Check out the ending of this. Criticize the dumb question, and walk off...

McCarthy sounds off on Dems in heated weekly press briefing

===

The LIE STREAM IGNORES... everything that does not fit their twisted narrative

Kayleigh McEnany Scolds Fake News Media for Ignoring Weekend Gun Violence:

Kayleigh McEnany just smoked the media at the end of her White House press conference today. I’ve got it cued up for you:

==

She is still "on her game".  Very much so!

BE NICE OR I'LL LEAVE: Kayleigh McEnany Rips Media For Being Selfish During Briefing

Praise for the Blonde Assassin /

"Best ever, Best in my Lifetime?

Kayleigh McEnany Press Briefing Is CUT At Most Pivotal Point >

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n6UOHPTr5co

INTERVIEW with Sean Hannity

Kayleigh McEnany responds to attacks on her by 'liberal' media

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany is offering her opinion

...on Former President Barack Obama’s (D) speech he delivered at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday night.
During her appearance on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom,” host Sandra Smith noted President Donald Trump was watching the third night of the convention in real time.
McEnany confirmed Trump was watching and described his reaction to Obama’s remarks.
“What we saw from President Obama was nothing short of appalling. President Obama failed this country,” McEnany said.
McEnany claimed Trump “reversed” the slowest economic recovery since World War I

She accused Obama and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of subverting democracy by refusing to accept the results of the 2016 election, spying on the Trump campaign, and “going after” former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

“It was appalling what happened under President Obama, sending manufacturing jobs overseas, ISIS running wild, cozying up with Iran,” McEnany said.

She added, “President Trump has reversed it all, which is why you didn’t hear President Obama tout solutions. All you heard him talk about were lies about this president, consecutively one after the other.”

==

We have MR SMOOTH to thank for the Racial division that exists today in America:

Race Hustler Obama’s DNC Speech: America is Racist 

(With BO to blame for unleashing the grievance violence, passes to BLM, and the anti-White bigotry.) >

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/08/obamas-dnc-speech-america-racist-daniel-greenfield/

MAKING WAY... for someone?

Top Trump aide Kellyanne Conway to leave White House

484c9e10a475f1a9f4edf69b54fd1c92

Conway, Trump’s campaign manager during the stretch run of the 2016 race, was the first woman to successfully steer a White House bid, then became a senior counselor to the president. She informed Trump of her decision in the Oval Office.

Conway cited a need to spend time with her four children in a resignation letter she posted Sunday night. Her husband, George, had become an outspoken Trump critic and her family a subject of Washington’s rumor mill.

“We disagree about plenty but we are united on what matters most: the kids,” she wrote. “For now, and for my beloved children, it will be less drama, more mama.”

Kills the scummy rat Journalists

I want to see the Scummy Rat journos squirm, while she nails them with the Truth

Kayleigh McEnany holds White House press briefing

==

COVID LIES from the Press get shredded (again)

How do these jerks keep jobs?  Ah, Right! They work for Dems.

When do we get to see them cry like babies?

Kayleigh McEnany holds White House press briefing

367,009 views.  Streamed live on Sep 9, 2020

==