COVID at HOME... Staying Home & Coping

COVID at HOME... Coping with possible virus

covid-19_stopspread_home_eng_1200x675.pn

> CDC source

- Does this video go DEEP enough?

We had a temporary minor scare in my household two days ago,

And I woke up yesterday morning, thinking WHERE can I find this sort of information?

The crisis is over for us.  It was a false alarm. Thank God.

Today I thought, why not start such a thread anyway, it might be useful for others. So here it is

=====

IMPORTANT NOTE & Disclaimer: I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL

I am not able to provide medical advice.  So if you think you see some here,

please seek other guidance from professionally qualified people.

=====

One of my big concerns is : What will happen at the hospital?

We have heard two worrying things, you have a risk of contracting Covid if you visit the hospital

and sit in a waiting room, or waiting area.  Also the hospitals are very full, and so where will you

go while awaiting test results? Quarantine areas are mostly full too, we heard, near us.

We also heard that if you do not have breathing issues,  they may send you home.

So what to do, if you have a mild fever, or an occasional cough, or are sneezing?

(If you have breathing issues, we can strongly recommend you visit your doctor ASAP.

Or even if the cough or fever begins to get serious.)

SCARY - this happened so faaast! We are still learning how to Cope

So here are some relevant comments from a physician on the front line

Walk us through the spread of the virus in the United States. What does the country look like right now?

Let me just give you a picture of what I see here in New York. About two weeks ago, we had our initial case, and now in New York City newly diagnosed confirmed cases are tripling every two days. In our New York Presbyterian Hospital, approximately 25 percent of the swab samples that are submitted for testing are positive. In the suburban communities outside of New York, approximately 10 percent of the swabs submitted are positive. So, the virus is everywhere. And in New York, we know that we are in the exponential growth phase of the epidemic.

Can you tell us about the pathology of the disease?

COVID-19 typically causes fever and a dry cough. One may have aches in the body—the muscles—and if it's severe enough, there would be shortness of breath due to pneumonia. Gastrointestinal symptoms can occur and are an indication of more severe disease. It's not very common to have a runny nose or the sniffles, and a sore throat is not common either. The incubation period from exposure to onset of symptoms is between four and six days; and if you want to cover 95–98 percent of the cases it is between three and 10 days. It's pretty rare to have an incubation period outside of that range.

> https://www.caltech.edu/about/news/tip-iceberg-virologist-david-ho-bs-74-speaks-about-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR32dZP9VFlGOcZ0BK_lqK2Au1j9aE97HQ3BvBsFRFJ_G76lY_S-au9d1lI

SINCE THIS COMES SO VERY FAST,

If it hits exponential and stays there Hospitals will soon be stretched beyond their coping ability

Without wanting to, many people may be left, forced to cope with this AT HOME

Has Italy Stopped Treating the Elderly in the COVID-19 Pandemic?

A viral social media post claimed Italian doctors were not treating older patients with coronavirus due to "socialized medicine."

> FACT Check: MIXTURE

What's True

Italian health care workers who are overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases could be faced with decisions about allocating limited life-saving treatment to those with the most likelihood to live longest upon survival.

What's False

However, Italy hasn't abandoned elderly patients to die. Instead, Italian health care workers, when faced with more patients than available equipment and capacity to treat them, may possibly be forced to prioritize treatment of those with the highest likelihood of surviving long-term.

>

GRAPPLING WITH A TABOO.

"Why can we not say: Stay at home, even if you have the virus, except when..."?

A friend warned me this could be a taboo topic for various reasons.  But I am willing to take it on... because someone needs to.

(I decided I would be the one to do it. after this email):

...I am reading and watching the Covid statistics closely each day - In fact, I have two good threads about this on my website.  Please take a quick look.  The first has statistics, and I update it every day.  Check out the "HOPE index" that I just invented - now -9%. The second thread gives ideas and tips about how to boost one's immunity system.  That one is especially useful for everyone.

I do worry about you and my other siblings as I see the numbers getting worse in the US everyday.  I hope you are all well, secure, healthy, and happy - as happy as one can be in these challenging times, 

Please keep in touch, and I will call you when I can get Skype working properly again,

The healthcare system is ALREADY overwhelmed now with CoViD patients, as you can see from the statements of major hospitals. More patients are pouring in on top of the existing ones. The best way to help the hospitals is to STEM THE TIDE OF NEW PEOPLE GETTING SICK and needing medical attention.

====

(Above is the KEY part of a longer message from here in the Philippines):

ls share widely. THIS SO TRUE. The hospitals treating moderate to severe cases are our LAST LINE OF DEFENSE against SARS-COV. The FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE IS IN THE COMMUNITY in effective quarantine.

“FROM Dr. D Luchangco, ER doctor in MMC. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ—

TL/DR: We NEED THE HELP OF THE PRIVATE, NON-HEALTHCARE SECTOR

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting the frontlines with donations, messages of encouragement, and prayers. It is much appreciated and we could not do this without you. A lot of non-healthcare people message me every day to ask how they can help the healthcare workers. But please also know that if we are pouring resources into the hospitals, WE ARE FIGHTING ON A LOSING BATTLEFRONT. The healthcare system is ALREADY overwhelmed now with CoViD patients, as you can see from the statements of major hospitals. More patients are pouring in on top of the existing ones. The best way to help the hospitals is to STEM THE TIDE OF NEW PEOPLE GETTING SICK and needing medical attention. The hospitals should be the last resort. WE CANNOT WIN THE BATTLE IN THE HOSPITALS. It should be fought on the streets, where you guys are.

We need serious, no-joke QUARANTINE, in separate, dedicated facilities that are MANAGED according to recommendations (14 days, PUMs vs PUIs etc) and ENFORCED. There have to be no exceptions and no excuses, rich or poor. No visitors. No nonsense of needing to bring in their own beddings and TV and other comforts. The people there have to be FED so they don't have to go out to eat. Their basic needs should be taken care of and they should be prepared to have only that. It should come at no cost to the people being quarantined, but they should have no choice. I know this is not easy, but it IS simple. It has to be simple, or else it will not work.

If you fit the criteria, in you go, period. You get out when you are allowed out. Everything will be provided to you.

It will not be easy. It will take forces bigger than I can bring together to accomplish. It will take significant funds and coordination. It will not be easy. But consider the gain... We have all heard about the 14 days. We have heard about flattening the curve. If we can make sure that NOT A SINGLE PERSON gets infected for a period of 2 weeks, then we are left only with the people who already have the virus.

In that span of 2 weeks, 80% of those people will recover on their own IN QUARANTINE FACILITIES for those that are mildly sick, monitored by a skeleton nursing staff. They can take Paracetamol on their own, and drink the lots of water that is provided to them. Then they will get well in 2 weeks.

20% of the people who are elderly, or have Diabetes, or Asthma, or Cancer, and a few who don't have any of those will get very sick. We will care for them in the hospital. Of those people we care for in the hospital,  some of them unfortunately will die. But most of them will recover. All of that will happen in the 2 weeks that no one new gets infected. Everyone who got the virus will either recover, or die. And WE WILL BE DONE WITH THIS NIGHTMARE. Of course we can't expect zero new infections. But we can cut that figure drastically to a level that can be handled in quarantine facilities and hospitals.

It will not be easy. But I see a lot of people move a lot of resources everyday to accomplish so much. I see a lot of idle resources. I see a lot of leaders in the community. The healthcare sector is up to its eyeballs coordinating and organizing to treat patients. We cannot do this also. It is not even something we are experienced at doing. I don't know how to do it. But I know it has to be done. If we do not get this done, we have everything to lose. Just look at Italy. That could be us in a couple of weeks.

We appreciate all the help you send us in the hospitals. Often the food you send is all we have to eat. The PPE you send protect us as supplies run low. We could not continue to work without it. We will continue to stand our ground and do our best to hold the fort and save the ones we can. But we cannot win this battle. We need YOU guys out there to win it. We need heroes who will organize accommodations, prepare food, do laundry, provide transportation to and from... things that some of you do on large scales every day. If you guys do not win the battle out on the streets, we can never win the battle in the hospitals. Hospitals should not be the frontline of this fight. They are actually the last.”

If they stay home...  they will stop spreading the virus, and NOT catch it in the hospital.

Confidence may also rise, because the home-stayers who have it or get, may not show in the statistics.

I reckon that is why China's numbers improved so fast.  People stayed at home, and were afraid to say that they have it

===

I posted this question to someone posting about the PHL hospitals' cry for help:

Thanks for posting that LONG message. 

Can you tell me why, the OBVIOUS, ESSENTIAL, & INEVITABLE TOPIC is so very taboo? 

.... But being courageous, I have taken that on by starting a COVID at HOME thread.

of course, I got no real answer - just a happy face back. About what I had expected.

(here's the post):

ls share widely. THIS SO TRUE. The hospitals treating moderate to severe cases are our LAST LINE OF DEFENSE against SARS-COV.

The FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE IS IN THE COMMUNITY in effective quarantine.

“FROM Dr. D Luchangco, ER doctor in MMC. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ—

TL/DR: We NEED THE HELP OF THE PRIVATE, NON-HEALTHCARE SECTOR

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting the frontlines with donations, messages of encouragement, and prayers. It is much appreciated and we could not do this without you. A lot of non-healthcare people message me every day to ask how they can help the healthcare workers. But please also know that if we are pouring resources into the hospitals, WE ARE FIGHTING ON A LOSING BATTLEFRONT. The healthcare system is ALREADY overwhelmed now with CoViD patients, as you can see from the statements of major hospitals. More patients are pouring in on top of the existing ones. The best way to help the hospitals is to STEM THE TIDE OF NEW PEOPLE GETTING SICK and needing medical attention. The hospitals should be the last resort. WE CANNOT WIN THE BATTLE IN THE HOSPITALS. It should be fought on the streets, where you guys are.

We need serious, no-joke QUARANTINE, in separate, dedicated facilities that are MANAGED according to recommendations (14 days, PUMs vs PUIs etc) and ENFORCED. There have to be no exceptions and no excuses, rich or poor. No visitors. No nonsense of needing to bring in their own beddings and TV and other comforts. The people there have to be FED so they don't have to go out to eat. Their basic needs should be taken care of and they should be prepared to have only that. It should come at no cost to the people being quarantined, but they should have no choice. I know this is not easy, but it IS simple. It has to be simple, or else it will not work.

If you fit the criteria, in you go, period. You get out when you are allowed out. Everything will be provided to you.

It will not be easy. It will take forces bigger than I can bring together to accomplish. It will take significant funds and coordination. It will not be easy. But consider the gain... We have all heard about the 14 days. We have heard about flattening the curve. If we can make sure that NOT A SINGLE PERSON gets infected for a period of 2 weeks, then we are left only with the people who already have the virus.

In that span of 2 weeks, 80% of those people will recover on their own IN QUARANTINE FACILITIES for those that are mildly sick, monitored by a skeleton nursing staff. They can take Paracetamol on their own, and drink the lots of water that is provided to them. Then they will get well in 2 weeks.

20% of the people who are elderly, or have Diabetes, or Asthma, or Cancer, and a few who don't have any of those will get very sick. We will care for them in the hospital. Of those people we care for in the hospital,  some of them unfortunately will die. But most of them will recover. All of that will happen in the 2 weeks that no one new gets infected. Everyone who got the virus will either recover, or die. And WE WILL BE DONE WITH THIS NIGHTMARE. Of course we can't expect zero new infections. But we can cut that figure drastically to a level that can be handled in quarantine facilities and hospitals.

It will not be easy. But I see a lot of people move a lot of resources everyday to accomplish so much. I see a lot of idle resources. I see a lot of leaders in the community. The healthcare sector is up to its eyeballs coordinating and organizing to treat patients. We cannot do this also. It is not even something we are experienced at doing. I don't know how to do it. But I know it has to be done. If we do not get this done, we have everything to lose. Just look at Italy. That could be us in a couple of weeks.

We appreciate all the help you send us in the hospitals. Often the food you send is all we have to eat. The PPE you send protect us as supplies run low. We could not continue to work without it. We will continue to stand our ground and do our best to hold the fort and save the ones we can. But we cannot win this battle. We need YOU guys out there to win it. We need heroes who will organize accommodations, prepare food, do laundry, provide transportation to and from... things that some of you do on large scales every day. If you guys do not win the battle out on the streets, we can never win the battle in the hospitals. Hospitals should not be the frontline of this fight. They are actually the last.”\

(It is actually a Sound and Sensible message, but it totally ignores the obvious solution - Care at Home - when the hospitals are FULL & Overstretched.)

PRESTIGIOUS MEDICAL JOURNAL LEGITIMIZES HIGH-DOSE VITAMIN C FOR TREATING COVID-19 PATIENTS.

It’s only in the paper once, but it IS in there:
Full text at https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S2213-2600(20)30127-2 Now we can set aside the endless media palaver about just eating foods that contain C. No amount of foods will save the lives of a critically ill COVID patient. "High doses" means supplements and/or intravenous. I say, supplements to prevent; IV for the ICU. The actual reference supporting the statement is not a very positive one. They should have used Dr. Marik's instead. Even so, this is big.
-Dr Andrew Saul

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8149191/New-York-hospitals-treating-corona-patients-6000-milligrams-VITAMIN-C.html

+++
https://youtu.be/fwyAM7fCG44

(from a viber friend):

Lifted from my notes (lifted from my friends FB post) on home care:

Covid HOME CARE

From neurosurgeon Dr. Louie Racelis, what would be needed in a worst case scenario wherein we’ve run out of hospitals and clinics, and had to take care of our stricken family members at home:

“For mild symptoms, I think home care should be ok. Treatment is as for any flu symptoms --- adequate fluids and rest, medications for fever (i.e. paracetamol and cough. So far, the majority of mortality cases are among the elderly.
For your scenario of lack of hospital space and for severe symptoms and you're forced to remain at home, you'd need the following at the very least -- (1) O2 supply, either from a tank w a regulator and guage (so you'd know if you're close to empty) or an oxygen generator,
(2) airway tubings (nasal cannula or face mask) to connect to the tank and deliver oxygen to the patient
(3) suction machine plus suction catheters to remove throat secretions and if possible,
(4) IV fluids like plain saline solutions and some means to bring that fluid to the body (IV lines) wc may be tough unless you can get a nurse or MD to do that. As long as the patient can still drink, encourage them to do so. It will help keep their blood pressure stable. Dehydration will be deadly.
(5) Masks of course for everyone caring for the sick, and this time you'd need the N95 one.
(6) Metal basins where the sick can cough into. These are regularly cleaned w sanitizers plus soap and water and all those doing that should wear gloves and masks (again N95 if possible).
Isolate the sick in a room that's clean and well ventilated. Lots of sun if possible. Prop up the patient with at least 3-4 pillows almost in a semi-sitting position to keep their lungs expanded. Lastly, sanitize the bed and all items in the room within 8-10 feet from the patient regularly.
Hopefully of course we don't get into that scenario but w our already overburdened health care system, would be wise to have a 'liferaft'.”

Coronavirus symptoms and transmission

●Fever in 99 percent
●Fatigue in 70 percent
●Dry cough in 59 percent
●Anorexia (abnormal low body weight) in 40 percent
●Myalgias (muscle ache) in 35 percent
●Dyspnea (difficulty of breathing) in 31 percent
●Sputum production in 27 percent

Other, less common symptoms have included headache, sore throat, and rhinorrhea (runny nose). In addition to respiratory symptoms, gastrointestinal symptoms (eg, nausea and diarrhea) have also been reported; and in some patients, they may be the presenting complaint.

Spread occurs mainly via respiratory droplets, resembling the spread of influenza. With droplet transmission, virus is released in the respiratory secretions when a person with infection coughs, sneezes, or talks can infect another person if it makes direct contact with the mucous membranes; infection can also occur if a person touches an infected surface and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.

Droplets typically do not travel more than six feet (about two meters) and do not linger in the air; however, in one experiment, coronavirus remained viable in aerosols for at least three hours.

Incubation period — The incubation period for COVID-19 is within 14 days following exposure. Most cases occurring four to five days after exposure.

IN ISRAEL NO DEATH FROM C-19 !

He told them a super news ... This is how it arrived and this is how I send it.  

The cure for the C19 virus or the way to eliminate it was achieved.
 Information comes from Israel there this virus did not cause any death

* The recipe is simple *
 1. * Lemon * 🍈
 2. * Bicarbonate * 🥛
 Mix and drink as hot tea 🍵 every afternoon, the action of the lemon with hotter baking soda ♨ immediately kills the virus 🦠 completely eliminates it from the body.  These two components alkalize the immune system, since when night falls the system becomes acidic and defenses lower.
 That is why the People of Israel is relaxed about this virus.  Everyone in Israel drinks a cup of hot water with lemon and a little baking soda at night, as this is proven to kill the virus.  

I share it with all my family and friends so that none of us get the virus.  I leave it to your criteria.🙏🤝
  * Please pass this immediately *

Vitamin D & the Upper Respiratory Tract

Massively helpful. Being a composium of actual studies it gives viewers additional confidence to the many anecdotal ones. ALSO IT CANNOT BE STRESSED ENOUGH THAT NORMAL FAMILY DOCTORS HAVE VERY LITTLE INSTRUCTION IN THE FIELD OF FOOD AND MEDICINE. You are unlikely to get much help there. So it's up to you to get yourself informed.

I’ve noticed that a great number of young people dying of covid 19 in the states are African Americans and Hispanics. If you look at the cities with the highest deaths per capita, you will see they are cities with large African American populations (New Orleans, Atlanta, Detroit*). If you are darker skinned, it is much harder to absorb vit d from the sun. Please, please everyone take a supplement and get sunlight, especially if you have more melanin in your skin. Something else to consider is how vitamin d deficient elderly adults probably are. Another group that is at severe risk for Covid19z.
===
* might there be OTHER reasons, than skin color?  Certainly there was in New Orleans, where there was poor executive decision-making in allowing the Mardi Gras fest to go ahead.  They problem was bad thinking, not the wrong skin color

STEAM & High pH Treatments

Just received from Queens, NY: 1st hand information
Dear friends
Our Doctor who recovered from Corona illness and recovered in double quick time had inhaled Steam.
The doctors at IDH Corona centre too are continually inhaling steam.

Steaming raises the temperature of lungs, throat and mouth so that if the virus is already there it gets inactivate due to high temperature.

Yes that’s true as viruses sit in the throat first.

That’s why even if there is someone sneezing in your office and you come home and inhale and gargle with warm water and salt, usually you will not get the flu.

I recommend for everyone who is able to do it -
1. Use steam inhalation everyday - morning and evening if possible,
2. Gargle with warm water and salt daily - morning and evening if possible.

This is a good daily practice which will improve your overall well-being and can be continued even after COVID19 ends.

Please also pass this information for the benefit of others.

+++

This is to inform us all that the pH for corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.

*RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY & ANTIVIRAL RESEARCH*

All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

Increase your intake of the above to help boost your immune system.

Do not keep this information to yourself only. Pass it to all your family and friends.

WHY are the Recoveries so slow in America? 

I think this video answers that: Too many Americans are obese.

And when you are on a ventilator, it takes much longer to come off one, when you are obese - your lungs have more work to do!

Update with Dr Kevin Wacasey and Stefan Molyneux - Bring Questions! 

xx

Key is Viral Load

Pass this on. Makes sense why youngsters who are fit and well can also succumb to covid-19 yet some older patients may get away with a mild flu like illness

This was sent by a charge nurse who  worked at NHS 24. It’s written by his doctor colleague currently working with seriously ill coronavirus patients - and in despair as to why anyone is still socialising.

Viral load is the key to how coronavirus affects each person. This explanation is clear and helpful as to why as little social contact as possible is now crucial, gives a clue how to  manage it .... the Govt should have explained this at the outset.

Why do we need to shut places where people group?

Remember this: VIRAL LOAD

There will be a lot about this. Why is it important?

With this virus, the amount of virus in your blood at first infection directly relates to the severity of the illness you will suffer. This isn’t unusual - HIV management is all about reducing viral load to keep people alive longer. BUT it’s very important in COVID-19.

So if you are in, say, a pub or religious building or entertainment venue with 200 people and a large number don’t have symptoms but are shedding, you are breathing in lots of droplets per minute and absorbing a high load of the virus. In a crowded space. They become ill over the next 48 hours. You then three days later wonder why you can’t breathe and end up in hospital. You’d decided because you were young and healthy it wasn’t going to be a problem. Wrong.

Fortunately but unfortunately because the elderly are isolating quite well, the initial UK data suggests that all age groups above 20 are almost equally represented in ICUs in England. Most of the cases are in London but the wave is moving outwards.

This means that being under 60 and fit and well doesn’t seem to be as protective as we thought. Why? Viral load.

This may be skewed simply by the fact that too many Londoners didn’t do as asked and congregated in large groups in confined spaces and got a large initial viral load. They then went home and infected their wider families. Which is why, as London is overwhelmed, we need to shut everything down to save the rest of the UK. We are a week at most behind London.

Our sympathies go out to the families affected in London and the critical care teams battling right now to save as many as they can.

If I sit with one person and catch this virus, I get a small viral load. My immune system will start to fight it and by the time the virus starts replicating, I’m ready to kill it.

No medicines will help this process meaningfully hence there is no “cure” for this virus. All we can do is support you with a ventilator and hope your immune system can catch up fast enough.

If I sit in the same room with six people, all shedding I get six times the initial dose. The rise in viral load is faster than my immune system can cope with and it is overrun. I then become critically ill and need me (or someone of my specialty) to fix it instead of just being at home and being ok in the end.

THIS BIT IS IMPORTANT:

If you are a large family group, remember that by being ill and in the same room, you will make each other ill or “more ill”. If you get sick, isolate just yourself to one room and stay there. Don’t all sit in one room coughing. You will increase the viral load for all of you, reducing your survival rate.

A family of six people may produce double the droplets of a family of three in the same space. Maths is important.

If one of you is symptomatic, assume you are all shedding and make sure you keep some space.

Parents are getting it from their kids because no one is going to stop comforting their child (nor should they) so the parent gets a big hit as well as the child. I don’t think that can be helped.

REMEMBER: THINK ABOUT VIRAL LOAD

It could save your life or your child’s.

10 ways to boost your immune system against the novel coronavirus COVID-19

Comment

1. Enough sleep - Atleast 7 hours 2. Moderate exercise 3. Vitamin D -1000 IU 4. Vitamin C 5. Zinc -20mg
6. Echinacea - 2400mg for prevention 4000mg for treatment 7. Garlic 8. Probiotics 9. Reduce stress 10. Flavonoids

When you get sick from CORONA VIRUS, you will have fever, a high fever, the highest fever that you have ever had in your life.

It is not going to be like the typical flu & fever. You're going to breathe slowly, like you've had a sponge stuck in your nose. When you'll try to fill the air in your lungs by inhaling heavily you will feel like you are still short of breath. And that will scare you. You are going to cough a lot, so much so that you're going to tire until you almost pass out. Every time you do it, your chest, arms, back, fingers, toes will hurt. You will try to catch air through the nose and you will not be able to. So, they are going to give you oxygen and it is going to burn the entrance to your nose, that is going to hurt even more. And if you can't breathe, another doctor will come and put a couple of half-inch tubes down your throat to get past the bronchi and into the lungs. That is called an artificial respirator. It is really disturbing n annoying, and on top of that, you cannot speak or eat.

You will be alone in a closed room. You will not be able to see your partner, your mother, or your father, or your children that you love so much, or your brothers; because you are going to infect them with the same thing that is killing you.
 You will feel so alone that you will start to cry and you will be afraid of dying. You will think of the ones you love and you will cry even more, that will worsen everything hence shortness of breath.

*THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY TOLD YOU: "STAY AT HOME"

SO PLEASE STAY HOME FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES

Dear FRIENDS  (heart)

PLS TAKE NOTE OF THIS...

From Sec. Ed Ano who just battled covid after 2 weeks: You wont go to the hospital if you treat Covid at the very early stage with:

🔺 STEAM INHALING for 20min 3x/day (cover your head over the steam with towel) hot water in a palangana with salt

🔺 DRINK SALABAT with garlic and calamansi ala kampai style

🔺 GARGLE warm water with
1 spoonful of salt 3x a day

🔺 VITAMIN C and ZINC

🔺 DRINK plenty of WARM WATER

🔺 SUNLIGHT in the morning.

🔺 Unlimited POSITIVE mental ATTITUDE.

Important and novel About Coranovirus:
 Worldwide, COVID-19 has been under attack due to a serious diagnostic error

He has filmed a video of a Mexican family in the United States that affirmed that they were cured with a home remedy: Three 500 gr aspirins dissolved in lemon juice boiled with honey, it is taken hot and the next day, as if nothing had happened to them!  Well, the scientific information that follows proves them right!

This information was released by a medical researcher from Italy:
 Well, thanks to 50 autopsies carried out on patients who died from COVID-19, they found that IT IS NOT PNEUMONIA, strictly speaking, because the virus does not kill pneumocytes of its type only, but uses an inflammatory storm to create an endothelial vascular thrombosis, with  the corresponding diffuse thrombosis the lung is the most affected because it is the most inflamed, but also, it produces a heart attack, or stroke, and many other thrombotic diseases, in fact the protocols have left the useless antiviral therapies and have concentrated on the  inflammatory, and anti-clotting.  These therapies must be done immediately, even at home, in which the treatment responds very well to the patients. Among them later, they are less effective.  In resuscitation, they are almost useless.  If the Chinese had reported it, they would have invested in home therapy, not Intensive Care!  DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCUAL COAGUALATION (THROMBOSIS).  So, the way to combat it is with antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and anticougulates.

An Italian anatomical pathologist reports that the Pergamo hospital made a total of 50 autopcias and the MIlan bag 20, that is, the Italian casuistry is the highest in the world, the Chinese have only made 3, which seems to fully confirm the information.  Previous, In a few words the success is determined by a disseminated intravascular coagulation activated by the virus, so interstitial pneumonia would have nothing to do with this, it would have been just a big diagnostic error.  We duplicate the number of places of ranimation in ICU, with exorbitant costs, unnecessarily.  Looking back, I have to rethink these chest radiographs that were discussed a month ago as interstitial pneumonia, it could actually be entirely consistent with disseminated interstitial coagulation DICA.

People go to ICUs for thrombus, generalized venous embulism, generally a lupus, if this were the case, intubations and resuscitations are useless, if thromboembolism is not resolved first.  If you ventilate a lung where the blood does not go, it is useless, in fact, nine (9) out of ten (10) die.  Because the problem is cardiovascular, not respiratory.
 It is venous microthrombosis, not pneumonia, that determines mortality.

Why do thrombi form? 

Because inflammation according to the school text induces thrombosis through a complex, but well-known pathophysiological mechanism.  So what the scientific literature said especially from China until the middle of March was that anti-inflammatories should not be used.  Now the therapy that is being used in Italy is with anti-inflammatories and antibiotics as in influenzas, and the number of hospitalized patients has been reduced.  Many deaths even in their 40s had a history of fever for 10 to 15 days, which were not adequately treated here. The inflammation destroyed everything and created the ground for the formation of thrombi, because the main problem is not the virus but the immune reaction that  destroys the cell where the virus enters.  In fact, patients with rheumatoid arthritis have never been admitted to the covid departments, because they are on cortisone therapy, which is a great anti-inflammatory.  That is the main reason why hospitalizations in Italy are decreasing and it is becoming a treatable disease at home.  By treating her well at home, not only hospital

REPEATING - the very Key part:  " That is the main reason why hospitalizations in Italy are decreasing and it is becoming a treatable disease at home."

From Sec. Ed Ano who just battled covid after 2 weeks:

You wont go to the hospital if you treat Covid at the very early stage with:

Steam inhaling for 20min 3x/day (cover your head over the steam with towel) hot water in a palangana with salt

Drink Salabat with garlic and calamansi  ala kampai style

Gargle warm water with 1 spoonful of salt 3x a day

Vit C and Zinc

Drink plenty of warm water

Sunlight in the morning.

Unlimited positive mental attitude.

PRAYERS PRAYERS PRAYERS...

VERY IMPORTANT!

The critical period is the first 5 days. This is where the battle is fought and won.

This is the period when the virus stays on your throat and sinus. And you can easily defeat and kill the virus with the methods I enumerated. Your antibodies may not yet activate or be available at this time because your body immune system cannot recognize the virus since its an RNA molecule that came from animals. Thats why sometimes even an infected person would turn out negative in a test using the antibody rapid test kit but it is false negative.  If you just let things happen, and the virus gets into your lungs on the 6th day onwards, you ll have difficulty breathing because they will multiply into billions and attack your lungs. By then it would be your last battle stand called the battle of ventilators. Hence kill the virus in the first five days.

5 Natural immunity boosters to help you stay healthy during the coronavirus outbreak

The new coronavirus disease is a viral respiratory infection that is rapidly spreading across the world. It is highly infectious since it is easily transmitted via respiratory droplets. The virus itself can remain viable on various surfaces for up to 72 hours.
But despite the exponential growth of reported cases, the disease itself is not a death sentence. Recovery is possible, and experts observe that the disease is only fatal given preexisting autoimmune and respiratory diseases.

/ 2 /

30 Surfaces Where COVID-19 Lives Longest

With you washing your hands for 20 seconds after going outside, you'd needn't worry too much about spreading COVID-19 in your home. However, studies show the virus can last a long time on certain surfaces if spread. Here's a list of specific items and how long coronavirus might last on them—ranked from longest to least longest.

How to care for someone with COVID -19 (Coronavirus) at home

MORE

Coronavirus Symptoms, Treatment, and Recovery At Home (She Tested Positive After The Intv)

/ 2 /

My Family Has Mild Coronavirus. Here's Our Home Covid-19 Treatment Plan

It’s hard to escape news on the Coronavirus and get sucked in by the latest updates. The fear and anxiety levels are high. People are getting sick. We have gone into self-quarantine, canceled events, canceled travel, work from home, look suspiciously at anyone who sneezes or coughs. When I sneeze, I look up coronavirus symptoms on Google. Is it like Ebola, Zika virus, Parainfluenza, h1n1 virus? It is a viral infection and an airborne disease that we need to take serious precautions but many people have gone overboard.

Well, the coronavirus has hit home for us. My daughter had it and now my husband has it. They were put into self-quarantine where they are in their own separate room. Self-isolation is one of the ways to contain the disease. We have had to make many adjustments in our routines but so far, I have managed to stay healthy. Today I share some of things we have done to contain the disease so that I have managed to stay healthy (i may be asymptomatic who knows), treat my family members who are sick and create routine so that perhaps if you find you are going through a similar experience you can find ways to treat at home and get through this.

• 3 weeks later...

TWO TESTS... (thnx to RA)

This is from my doctor friend, Edna Sasing Lao MD (who practices integrated medicine):

Let us try to understand the basics of the COVID 19 testing.
  - There are 2 tests that can be done
        1. RT-PCR
        2. RAPID TEST for IgM and IgG

- RT-PCR is a swab test that will detect the PRESENCE of the COVID virus in the nose and throat. This is specific.

- RAPID TEST is a blood test that will detect ONLY the presence of immune cells or “soldiers” that are programmed to fight Corona viruses, but NOT THE VIRUS itself. Rapid test therefore is based on the principle that the body only manufactures specific Corona virus fighter “soldiers”, if it has been exposed to the Corona virus. This is natural immunity.

What are the problems with these tests:
   1. The RT-PCR will not be able to detect the virus if:
        a. The virus has gone down to the
              lungs, or other deeper organs of
               the body since it only uses
                throat swab
        b. The swab was done in an area of
             nose or throat that has no virus
        c. Improper handling of the
             specimen

2. The RAPID TEST
      will detect the presence of the immune cells against Corona. But there are many other Corona virus strains, other than COVID. The common flu is a Corona virus, the Sars is a Corona virus, H1N1 is a Corona virus. Any one of these can give the same results. Thus the patient may be falsely diagnosed to have COVID but in actuality he/she just has the common flu. Therefore, do not be alarmed if you get a positive RAPID TEST result. It can just mean you have any of the Corona viruses but not necessarily the COVID. So, you rest, isolate yourself, manage it as flu, or have the RT-PCR done to confirm.

In conclusion, there is no test that is 100% accurate