Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

AGENDA WARS! Global Pandemic: Is it Cover for ...

AGENDA WARS: Global Pandemic, Is Covid just Cover for a grander Agenda?

"Something is going to happen under this cover,  Not sure of it is good or bad yet.  but do not fear, God is still in Heaven"

(i want to look at this from various angles, but start with DW's controversial narrative, which may be partly true...)

When we go deeper, we may see a WAR OF AGENDAs, strikes, & counter-strikes...

SUPER PANDEMIC VIDEO, v1 : The "Mass Arrests" theory of David Wilcock

I think there is an Agenda, and they may be using Covid for cover to roll that out now.  
Certainly, the virus is real.  We know that from the tragic and rising Death count.
Maybe it was unleashed, to give room for another agenda.  Or maybe there was an old agenda waiting for COVER like this.

There is a guy called DAVID WILCOCK, whom people may know from a show called Ancient Aliens.
Wilcock claims to have contact with certain Deep State insiders.  And they have revealed to him
Certain things that are going on Behind the Scenes.  He claims there is a group called “the Alliance”
That wants to take back power from the “1%” who run things behind the scenes and are thoroughly Corrupt.  They are now making their move, he claims, unrolling an Agenda that will soon lead to MASS ARRESTS of some evil people.

David Wilcock on The Great Pandemic II: What's Really Going On? (SLIDES WORKING!)

Comment which introduced it on a Viber chat
I wanted to post his Video as soon as I heard it, but it sounds so crazy, than many would simply
Just reject it after listening for 3-5 minutes.  I suggest you give it longer than that.
I don’t thing it is all accurate,  but some of it is - I have some confirmations that I sought out before
posting.  One is about the Harvard professor Chas. Lieber who was arrested.  This is true. And he lied
About his ties to China, where he set up a lab for them in Wuhan.  Wilcock claims this guy was
Carrying vials with Corona virus in his socks when arrested.  I have no support for that part.
There is MUCH MUCH more than this in the video.

A Mass arrest, using US troops under the cover of the lockdown would be a huge game changer.
If that really comes. I did get some confirmation that some big US military operation may be
underway.  And I will share that later.  Meantime you may want to have a listen for yourself
(Video link to follow.)

======

SUMMARY: AGENDA WARS (from below)

Icke thinks the 1% are likely to win, grabbing control.  Wilcock thinks the Good guys (led by the Alliance & Trump) are about the make Mass Arrests, putting the leaders of the 1% in Jail.  And there may be other secret agendas they may be played out, using Covid as a cover

Too many investors were super bullish at the top---expanding businesses, borrowing heavily, investing in real estate, etc. The system was too fragile to go on... with all that Debt.  By collapsing it, they can do a controlled reset. (see: RESET).  This controlled reset may lead to a new currency, probably a digital currency backed by governments...  Likely we will see a Govt sponsored Crypto.  One idea is, it will be linked to SDR's.  If it is done that way, they may try to buy out BTC, and ETH. perhaps at 80-120% of market price (after a slide?) to get those folks onside with the govt crypto.

( I am investing a big share of my own time in building discernment on this big topic, and then sharing it with all that I can.  We need to work together to stop the worst Agendas )

COMMENTS on David Wilcock's Super Pandemic Video

"He pieces the whole story together with clarity "

( I got these comments privately through a viber chat )

+ Skip Ahead! He starts getting into the real meat at about the 20th minute
+ WARN people  that it has some parts where he gets a bit esoteric (reincarnation), and goes into ET’s as he discusses the secret space program? Can also add that the 37k soldiers in Europe now (which I would love to see some confirmation on this story) are composed not only of American soldiers but soldiers from NATO countries (if not mistaken he said 16 countries?) so it’s basically an international effort.
+ It gets esoteric again when He gets into the pineal gland, which I think was necessary for him to build up the info to make sense of the Looking Glass proj

+ Interesting video. D.Wilcock has a huge following, he was the first to bring the whole Q Anon drops to public awareness, and also got to speak with that source (Meg Anon) directly, along with many other insiders.  He pieces the whole story together with clarity to shows how it all ties up with the history of the FED, banking system, world wars, Oklahoma bombing, 9/11.. and more.

+ Yes.  He surely connects the dots in an interesting way.  Some of his story is True.  buit how much?  I can confirm he has been saying for a long time to store food. And that people would be staying in their homes, while a cleanup was underway.  we are certainly going thru a "staying in their homes" period.  And I did (finally) get some confirmation that some big military operation could be underway

=== Haven't watch this to the end yet, but here's a Video about the Wilcock Video

3-25-20 – A VERY LONG VIDEO BY DAVID WILCOCK

A VERY LONG VIDEO BY DAVID WILCOCK

A couple days ago several friends sent me a video by David Wilcock where he had several glitches. It was a live feed; and was very difficult for me to watch him struggle as he tried to deal with his technical issues. Now, I don’t do live feeds myself and probably never will. My practice is to edit my videos before they go live, trimming them so as to not waste people’s time. A couple friends were upset that I lacked patience. So be it. Fortunately, I was sent David’s remake where he started fresh. It included what he was talking about in the previous try and lasted over five hours. I stayed with him the entire time. It was very well done and had thousands of people watching the live stream. When it was completed, I felt uplifted. Yes, I do know some people have issues with him; and I have to admit that I do myself at times. The same is true for others who make videos. The relatively few times I go back and watch my own videos, I chuckle because I also have issues with things I’ve said myself. Anyway, I do hope the swamp really is being drained and all the fuss in the mainstream media is actually due to a fact that the Donald and his team are actually succeeding in bringing justice for the many crimes of the so-called elite establishment.

IS WILCOCK TOO POSITIVE? 

Is DW's mission to keep the sheep at rest?

A SOUND & Level-headed reaction to Wilcock's video

"It's All a Fantasy... There are NO Cabal arrests... in fact, they are RELEASING people from Prison!"

"How often have you been able to sit still in your home, and it all comes to you."

"We need a panel on non-bought medical professionals... to work through the medical threats"

Dark Journalist America Under COG: NORTHCOM X Military Rule Exposed! Continuity of Government

x

Never let a crisis go to waste...

If there wasn't an agenda to begin with I am sure they will find one...and it usually involves robbing us and putting the money into their friends pockets.

Maybe, just maybe... This Virus/Lockdown plan goes back a Long way, like to more than 10 years ago,

WAS THIS PLANNED MORE THAN A DECADE AGO?? -- Gonz Shimura

A Group met in London talking about a plan to launch a virus targeting Chinese

( i think the original video generated so much reaction, Bill Ryan, the maker of it moved to South America.)

Here's a plausible idea.  The Chinese found out about this plan, and made their own strain of virus, without the Chinese racial targeting.

When the deep state bad guys launched their virus on China, the chinese launched back.

Why were NY state & California so badly hit?  Because of the strike back.

(Not at all certain about this - just a theory I heard.  It would also explain the Corona "vials in a sock")

/ 2 /

A KEY TARGET of China's Strike-back maybe??

2540fe20-6e8a-11ea-9da7-7fdbfcdc5581

A pretty young woman who has an antidote, would have made a good carrier

Prince Charles has (just) tested positive for coronavirus, Clarence House has confirmed.

The Prince of Wales, 71, is in the government’s high risk category because of his age.

A Clarence House spokesman said: “He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

“The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.

“The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.

/ 3 /

The London Group's idea is still out there.  Who is her boyfriend, I wonder?

5e70eb7a20302755494a189c.jpg

In her video, Bonya said that coronavirus is actually needed by the Earth and will be a positive thing for the planet. “Because [humanity] simply devoured the planet, we destroyed the planet. And, to be honest, for me, it’s much worse that the planet will die. And the fact that half of humanity will die out is, to be honest, not so scary.”

> https://www.rt.com/russia/483333-russian-celebrity-coronavirus-instagram-post/?utm_source=miximedia&utm_medium=miximedia&utm_campaign=Miximedia

MORE EVIDENCE - of a Chinese strike-back

THIS very bad chart for the US just came out...

ZNZR3Bc.jpg

The Cabal's supposed major HQ's are:

globalelite177_05_small.jpg

+ London: financial
+ Rome - religious, and Roman roots, historical (look at Italy, above)
+ Washington/ (& NY) - military, politics, finance

Located in the center of each city is an Egyptian obelisk erect.
They are:
* the obelisk in St. Peter's Square
* the Washington Monument
* Cleopatra's Needle in the City of London

This cabal of powerful manipulators is known collectively as,
* the Illuminati
* the Shadow Government
* the Omega Agency
* the “Deep State”, Government within the Government,
...and so on. It does not matter what they are called.

> source: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalelite177.htm

If there was a strike back virus, a special strain to be released, they might have targeted these places,  while being so prepared, their own areas of interest (China, HK, SG, Japan?) were not so badly hit

HOW would they do this?  Remember Professor Leiber in DW's video?

( Remember Professor Leiber in DW's video? )

"A GLOBAL TAKEOVER is underway... China is the template"

"... This will finish with a tiny minority, like 1% at the Top.  The rest of us will be at the bottom."

"... I said this years ago.  How could I know this, unless it was a genuine plan" - David Icke

Ep. 1206 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Icke : World Events TODAY

"Over the centuries, we have seen it more & more, A CENTRALIZATION of Power"

( Streamed about 7 hours ago.  I am listening now.  This accelerated the creation of this chat. 

We need to get the word out, before this Control agenda becomes reality )

Icke said:  I think I had Covid already.  My sons and I had what we thought was the flu, but it had all the symptoms of Covid.  That was back in November

CHINA CHECKMATE AGENDA?

The Chinese Communist party SEEMS to be the Big Winner so far - per this viral message

WELL PLAYED CHINA....

SCENE 1 : The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade.  The curtain closes.

SCENE II.  The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued.  They do not do anything.  The curtain closes.

SCENE III.  The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

SCENE IV.  The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price.  The curtain closes.

SCENE V. The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US.  And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions.  The curtain closes.  How is the play called?

SCENE  VI: Checkmate!

ReAmazing but true

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis.  It was just my speculation.  Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.
 At first they were too prepared.  Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction.  And they really built them in two weeks.  Awesome.
 Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic.  They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine.  How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information?  Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
 And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick.  Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically.  China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them.  Now the companies,
 Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West.  How are you?
 None of this could have happened by chance.  China who cared that a few old men died?  Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge.  And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease.  And without knowing what to do.
 Masterfully diabolic.  It had to be the communists.  |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy....

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic  initial  measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. Why Beijing was not hit?  Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.  China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL  country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was  improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was  a showcase. At the peak of  the virus epidemic. ..China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.  As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case.  He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was  already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.  Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that  prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe  ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.  Later China will announce that  their Medical Researchers  have found a cure to destroy the virus.  Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:
Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%
 🇬🇧 -26%
 🇨🇦 -25%
 🇧🇷 -27%
 🇷🇺 -20%
 🇦🇪 -19%
 🇿🇦 -16%
 🇦🇺 -24%
 🇮🇳 -14%
 🇸🇬 -17%
 🇭🇰 -12%
 🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus.  The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease.  Who recovered first ??  China itself!  It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States.  The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!

Is the scenario not clear?  They are already growing!  China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.

Worth Introspecting

SUMMARY so far: AGENDA WARS, v.1

Icke thinks the 1% are likely to win, grabbing control.  Wilcock thinks the Good guys (led by the Alliance & Trump) are about the make Mass Arrests, putting the leaders of the 1% in Jail.  And there may be other secret agendas they may be played out, using Covid as a cover

Too many investors were super bullish at the top---expanding businesses, borrowing heavily, investing in real estate, etc. The system was too fragile to go on... with all that Debt.  By collapsing it, they can do a controlled reset. (see: RESET).  This controlled reset may lead to a new currency, probably a digital currency backed by governments...  Likely we will see a Govt sponsored Crypto.  One idea is, it will be linked to SDR's.  If it is done that way, they may try to buy out BTC, and ETH. perhaps at 80-120% of market price (after a slide?) to get those folks onside with the govt crypto.

( I am investing a big share of my own time in building discernment on this big topic, and then sharing it with all that I can.  We need to work together to stop the worst Agendas )

CHINA AS ECONOMIC PREDATOR - does the global price drop give China a planned advantage?

China-570-billion-stimulus-raises-hopes-

copper prices are NOT crashing

This fits - if China has a Predators Agenda now ...

China $570 billion stimulus raises hopes for copper, iron ore price

/ Copper and iron ore prices have held up surprisingly well as markets in the West belatedly come to grips with the coronavirus pandemic and China shifts focus from containment to rebuilding its economy following more than two months of inactivity.

On Wednesday BMO Capital Markets held a conference call with PRC Macro, a consulting firm focused on China’s political economy, about the prospects for 2020 GDP growth in the country.

Even in the centre of the outbreak – Wuhan – (China’s Detroit), automakers have been notified to restart operations

PRC Macro anticipates spending by Beijing of as much as $570 billion primarily focused on infrastructure. PRC Macro says “in order to declare an economic victory, a 5% growth rate is the absolute minimum  that will be acceptable”:

There are two parts to the stimulus plan.

The first, which is almost complete, is to cover cashflows at businesses impacted by weak demand.

The second, just commencing now, is to bolster growth. Infrastructure spending is key, and much of the support (up to 4 trillion RMB) will come from policy banks.

BMO notes the first stage in the China restart is to get factories going again (services would take longer) and is “well progressed,” noting that even in the centre of the outbreak – Wuhan – (China’s Detroit), automakers have been notified to restart operations, albeit with some restrictions.

Build-a-bull

China is responsible for some 70% of the world’s seaborne iron ore trade, and half the world’s copper consumption. China last year produced 56% of the world’s steel and with rapid refinery expansion in recent years, the country also produces the majority of the world’s copper and other industrial metals. 

While panic selling of equities in the US and elsewhere have pushed markets into technical bear territory, that is, a decline in excess of 20%, industrial metals and raw material prices have held up relatively well.   

Copper trading in New York was set to close on Wednesday below $2.50 a pound ($5,500 a tonne) for the first time since May 2017, but year to date losses are only just into double digits.

https://www.mining.com/china-570-billion-stimulus-raises-hopes-for-copper-iron-ore-price/

The always-entertaining Ben Fulford seems to be firmly in the DW-White hat-Mass Arrests camp:

"The controllers of the old system are trying to stay in power by using bioweapons and 5G electromagnetic attacks to kill large portions of the population and force the rest into submission.  The resistance forces are neutralizing the bioweapons and preventing the installation of 5G towers.  In a counter-attack, they are using the ongoing economic disruption to end Khazarian mafia control of the financial system.  So far the white hats appear to be winning.

They are saying Italy now has the most deaths from the pandemic and the entire country is on lockdown.  However, if you look at the data, it shows the average age of the people dying is 80 and 99% of them had one or usually more pre-existing medical conditions.  In other words, all the cabal has working for it, is fear-mongering BS.

Since the Pandemic show and computer graphics may soon stop fooling people MI6 and CIA sources say the next phase will involve “a giant…

magnetic pulse that will pass through mother Gaia within the week.”  This will cause a temporary shutdown of the Internet and mobile phone communications.  MI6 sources say."

> https://prepareforchange.net/2020/03/25/benjamin-fulford-3-23-20-report-project-blue-beam-is-full-steam-ahead-so-sit-back-and-enjoy-the-fake-armageddon-show/

Presentation for a proposed conference: "Our Post Disclosure Future"

MAIN points: Many predictions of Disclosure have failed, and although the ET presence on Earth becomes more obvious every day, something is holding back the Official Announcement.

What are the Insiders afraid of? An what can be done to get past the main barriers?

FOUR BARRIERS to Big "D" Disclosure:

===========
+ Fear of Little Green Men
+ Legal risks for Insiders
+ The dark secret of ET's
+ The Winners Curse, and the need for education
====================================

EXCERPTs:

"the THIRD barrier relates to the Dark secrets, and the AGENDA of the ET's"... "Preying upon humans?"

"David Wilcock has spoken about life after Disclosure. He has said that we will not need to worry about energy anymore. We can use the same abundant energy that ET's use to power their interstellar travel. Nor will food or clothing items be a problem, these essentials will be materialized from replicators, as in Star Trek. The problem is the time of transition. We will not go instantly from the life we have now, to the one described by David Wilcock. It may take two to three decades or more. And in the meantime, our planet will still have 7 billion people to feed, and people with healthcare and other essential needs. If we all behave like lottery winners, and quit our jobs when the news is announced, our current world will grind to a halt, and there will be widespread suffering. We might be like the returning soldier who drops dead of exhaustion, within sight of his home. How can we make it through the necessary transition?"

MORE on the Possible China Checkmate agenda

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did....

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there.

Worth pondering..
Just Think about  this...

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic  initial  measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus.

Why Beijing was not hit?  Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.  China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present

THE MOST POWERFUL  country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was  improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was  a showcase. At the peak of  the virus epidemic. ..

China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.  As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case.  He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was  already in place before the virus was released.

Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.  Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that  prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe  ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.  Later China will announce that  their Medical Researchers  have found a cure to destroy the virus.  Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.

Just Think about  it ...

The Doctor Who declared  this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese  Authorities...

+++

80% of coronavirus test kits 'gifted' to Czechs by China faulty

China charged Czech government millions of crowns for defective coronavirus test kits

> https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3903937?fbclid=IwAR0F8A9icNXbRroXQ0PuCXtJ_NYjmbpYPCon64Mk6WnSbGmtQ7BJSdjxb7Q

ON THE MARK? 

I am listening to THIS video now, and it seems to be "right up the street" of what I am wanting to talk about on the AGENDA WARS chat - It is not nearly as Woo-woo as DW's narrative. 

But both on the talk have deep knowledge of esoteric subjects -

Dr. Joseph Farrell Emergency Powers COVID-19 Bio-Economic EMF Warfare Deep State COG!

EMERGENCY POWERS - NOTES, so far:
+ Covid looks like an OP.  Whose is it?
+ Trump mentioned in a strange press conference: “I know where this came from.
So does President Xi… and so Does president Putin” (A strange triad to connect.)
+ Farrell: “I think Mr Global is behind this.”
+ If you connect Covid & 5G on a Facebook post, “you are outta there”!
+ TRUMP is a great counterpuncher, in a deeper way that people may not be aware
+ HISTORY: The Two sides in this battle, go back to the Army-McCarthy hearings
+ Forrestal, McCarthy, Kennedy were involved in that - & Trump/Nixon have ties too
+ Is there a Religious battle here, against something dark, as Trump wants to ReOpen @ Easter
+ Farrell : Financial Reset is part of this!  
+ There is danger in electronic trading, using algorithms
+ If the government gives support, they will get equity, and maybe control of some targets:
The Fed?  Boeing?  Other Deep state run companies? (No BUYBACKS!)
+ As a counterpuncher, Trump treats the Press like a bunch of puppies, letting them run after things.
Meantime, he is achieving another objective
+ I don’t think we will see a move towards Cryptos. They want one FX, not competition
+ In Germany, they are setting up their own Rescue bank, outside the EU - unilateral move!
+ (Is the EU Done?! Covid is resetting geo-politics)
+ Russia is being forced to make a choice?  China? Or Europe-US? (R troops sent to Italy)
= THIS IS A BETA TEST: we are going to see more wars like this.  Expect More
+ Mr Global has been around for millenia, had many Ops, and learned from them

==> more coming

( i stopped taking notes at about halfway through)

Later:  "the Globalist Agenda is unraveling in front of our eyes," says Farrell

We have seen all of these arrests, related to Mexican (& Columbian) Drug dealing"

Many pushing the "transhuman agenda" are dropping off the screen, including now Bill Gates"

==

Eugenics & Human sacrifice - discussed at about 2.43

"Networks of mutually-assured destruction, thru blackmail" have been created

1506794720.jpg

"FLIP the system" ... for Free Energy? - speculation at about 2.55

Given developments at DARP,  and long term plans - the elites may want to Reset our financial

and economic system, so we can introduce Zero point energy & other technologies

"How do we pull the rug on their (evil) agenda?"

First, we must be skeptics, and then we must refuse their evil plans. 

We must reverse some of the "progress" of the last 100-200 years.  Things like Identity politics must be rejected.

(the following article was mentioned in the DJ podcast)

COVID-19: China Locked in Hybrid War with US ...
Mar 18, 2020 - The fallout from the COVID-19 outbreak puts Beijing and Washington on a collision course.

Pepe Escobar, is a veteran Brazilian journalist, is the ...

Among the myriad, earth-shattering geopolitical effects of coronavirus, one is already graphically evident. China has re-positioned itself. For the first time since the start of Deng Xiaoping’s reforms in 1978, Beijing openly regards the U.S. as a threat, as stated a month ago by Foreign Minister Wang Yi at the Munich Security Conference during the peak of the fight against coronavirus. 

Beijing is carefully, incrementally shaping the narrative that, from the beginning of the coronavirus attack, the leadership knew it was under a hybrid war attack.

The terminology of President Xi Jinping is a major clue. He said, on the record, that this was war. And, as a counter-attack, a “people’s war” had to be launched.

Moreover, he described the virus as a demon or devil. Xi is a Confucianist. Unlike some other ancient Chinese thinkers, Confucius was loath to discuss supernatural forces and judgment in the afterlife. However, in a Chinese cultural context, devil means “white devils” or “foreign devils”: guailo in Mandarin, gweilo in Cantonese. This was Xi delivering a powerful statement in code.

When Zhao Lijian, a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, voiced in an incandescent tweet the possibility that “it might be US Army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan” – the first blast to this effect to come from a top official – Beijing was sending up a trial balloon signaling that the gloves were finally off. Zhao Lijian made a direct connection with the Military Games in Wuhan in October 2019, which included a delegation of 300 U.S. military.

He directly quoted U.S. CDC Director Robert Redfield who, when asked last week whether some deaths by Coronavirus had been discovered posthumously in the U.S., replied that “some cases have actually been diagnosed this way in the U.S. today.”

Zhao’s explosive conclusion is that COVID-19 was already in effect in the U.S. before being identified in Wuhan – due to the by now fully documented inability of the U.S. to test and verify differences compared with the flu. 

Adding all that to the fact that coronavirus genome variations in Iran and Italy were sequenced and it was revealed they do not belong to the variety that infected Wuhan, Chinese media are now openly  asking questions and drawing a connection with the shutting down in August last year of the “unsafe” military bioweapon lab at Fort Detrick, the Military Games, and the Wuhan epidemic. Some of these questions had been asked– with no response – inside the U.S. itself.

Extra questions linger about the opaque Event 201 in New York on October 18, 2019: a rehearsal for a worldwide pandemic caused by a deadly virus – which happened to be coronavirus. This magnificent coincidence happened one month before the outbreak in Wuhan.

Event 201 was sponsored by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum (WEF), the CIA, Bloomberg, John Hopkins Foundation and the UN.  The World Military Games opened in Wuhan on the exact same day.

Irrespective of its origin, which is still not conclusively established, as much as Trump tweets about the “Chinese virus,” COVID-19 already poses immensely serious questions about biopolitics (where’s Foucault when we need him?) and bio-terror.

The working hypothesis of coronavirus as a very powerful but not Armageddon-provoking bio-weapon unveils it as a perfect vehicle for widespread social control — on a global scale.   

> https://consortiumnews.com/2020/03/18/china-locked-in-hybrid-war-with-us/

MASS ARRESTS?  Something is Happening

"More then 30000 troops from the National Guard are now deployed in Europe.

Are they there to give medical assistance or for some other reason?
Mass arrests coming?" 

> from HERE, & seeking other sources:  Notes about "Shocking Theory" Video

/ 2 /

AG BARR has unsealed indictments & is going after Maduro & his henchmen in Venezuela & Columbia

U.S. Indicts Venezuela’s Maduro on Drug-Trafficking Charges With $15 Million Reward

/ 3 /

Bo Polny – New Era of Time Starts in April -Jesus Coming Back (something big at Passover)

> LINK to his presentation:

He's a cycles analyst, sometimes hits it on the mark.  (But he is often wrong, and then quickly forgets that - I have a thread showing that.)

In the interview, he clearly states: "we are at D, ready for a sharp plunge into E... in April"

GH: "sharp plunge into  DOW 15,000 or whatever"

4WtNF1s.gif

Above is my own target, done many days ago (in showing in earlier post on this thread) : about 16,000

"Between now and the END of 2022, I am looking for a terrible stock market,

Stocks should have a hyper-inflationary rally in Sept. or year end, followed by a huge drop (into end 2022,)

===== =====

"DANIEL's TIME LINE"

Epic Gold, Silver Rise & Markets Plunge in April –Bo Polny

Bo-Polny-3.29.2020-pic-300x284.png

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)

Cycle expert and financial analyst Bo Polny predicted a market crash in the stock market on February 9, 2020. A few weeks later, it nosedived 36% in the fastest crash in the history of the markets. Is it over? Not according to Polny. He contends, “When gold was shooting up into the $1,600 range in February along with silver and mining stocks, I said don’t get too excited because the market was going to top out the end of February, and then gold and silver will have a down cycle in the month of March. That’s what happened. Why did I schedule the interview at the end of March? The end of March is a final entry point to get in on gold and silver positions. Once April comes, gold and silver will do the opposite. Again, please understand my words, they will do the opposite of what they did in March.

> more: https://usawatchdog.com/epic-gold-silver-rise-markets-plunge-in-april-bo-polny/#more-23165

Pandemic Historian: Coronavirus ‘a Disease of Globalization’ /

The Chinese coronavirus “is emphatically a disease of globalization,” a pandemic historian at Yale University says.

In an interview published in the Wall Street Journal, Yale University’s Frank Snowden — a historian who most recently in 2006 published a book about Italy’s eradication of malaria — details how the coronavirus pandemic is threatening the globalist worldview of free movement of people and free trade.The interview finds the Journal‘s Jason Willick seemingly admits the coronavirus is tainting globalism and pushing Americans and the peoples of Europe toward nationhood:

Yet while the [bubonic] plague saw power move up from villages and city-states to national capitals, the coronavirus is encouraging a devolution of authority from supranational units to the nation-state.  This is most obvious in the European Union, where member states are setting their own responses. Open borders within the EU have been closed, and some countries have restricted export of medical supplies. The virus has heightened tensions between the U.S. and China, as Beijing tries to protect its image and Americans worry about access to medical supply chains. [Emphasis added]

Snowden told the Journal the coronavirus is a direct result of the globalization of the American economy after nearly four decades of free trade policy initiatives:

The coronavirus is threatening “the economic and political sinews of globalization, and causing them to unravel to a certain degree,” > https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/29/coronavirus-globalization-historian/

CHINA was a Big Winner from Globalization /

While globalization has delivered soaring profits for corporate executives, working- and middle-class American communities have been left behind to grapple with fewer jobs, less industry, stagnant wages, and increase competition in the labor market due to decades-long mass legal immigration.

Since 2001, free trade with China has cost millions of Americans their jobs. For example, the Economic Policy Institute has found that from 2001 to 2015, about 3.4 million U.S. jobs were lost due to the nation’s trade deficit with China.

Of the 3.4 million U.S. jobs lost in that time period, about 2.6 million were lost in the manufacturing industry, making up about three-fourths of the loss of jobs from the U.S.-Chinese trade deficit.

SUMMARY - from Viber chat

The main narrative behind the scenes based on the QAnon movement (said to be patriots on the Alliance side vs global elites/deep state/cabal), is that they’re in the process of taking down the deep state whos powers they say have been weakened as of late.

<Note that it seems factions are present within countries so you can have, just for example, Trump Putin and XiJinping on one side <Trump made a cryptic comment recently saying “Putin, Xi and I know what’s really going on”> whilst other factions from the same 3 countries with say nazi/communist leanings on another side. I think we may be missing the point when we think it’s one country against another. Possibly>

Supposedly mass arrests are underway in Europe as 37k military (US AND NATO)forces are working together on this.

<Am trying to find proof soldiers are really there. I checked in with a childhood friend who is with the US military on reserve, who lives in TN, as he recently decided to re enlist. He says the US has 20% of their military in Europe now, in Poland—-anyone know what’s going on there? He said that none of it will be on the news, which is likely as the military won’t reveal their strategy..>

Part of “The Plan” the Q people are being told by patriots is that there will be some days of darkness between apr 1-10/alluding to possibly media, internet being shut down, then supposedly trump will begin communicating with the US people directly THROUGH the emergency alerts on their phones (the ones that have those frantic loud ring alerts 😅), to begin telling and showing the people all the evidence they’ve gathered on all the arrests.

<This sounds extreme, guess we’ll have to wait and see if something like this really happens.>

Seeing that the FED was bailed out by treasury may be a sign the cabal has lost control of that. What do you think, M?

Am about to watch this .. update from David W. https://youtu.be/tM3tCnLDPVw

/ 2 /

It appears that some of the evidence that will be presented are all this top tier politicians celebrities etc who are involved in that whole satanic/prostitution ring - the ones that are addicted to adrenochrome (blood from a tortured child). Evils stuff.

This group/site seems to be a main one documenting all the Q drops and background stories. Not sure how much of them are true or not.. but be prepared for conspiracies galore. https://x22report.com/latest-from-qanon/ see Q intel drops.

Btw last night I was looking through their FB Page and saw the link about the German politicians suicide there which I shared with M.

/ 3 /

Who are the Cabal?  Who are the Alliance?

In this narrative the cabal is composed of those elite families that own and control the banking system. In David Wilcock’s previous video Great Pandemic II he gives a good outline to illustrate how ownership control of majority of the worlds corporations including banks boil down to a few (which include those names you mentioned).

Q Anon is an insider/informant (said to be from military) that’s been dropping cryptic messages in forums since 2017, to help “awaken” people to what’s really going on in the background, surrounding the Alliances efforts to bring the cabal down. Q has gained a following among sectors of the public who share in the freedom movement (aka freeing the planet from true clutches of the evil cabalists).

Apparently we’ve reached the culmination of this whole narrative, happening now.

If you watch David w. He gives the brief on how the ufo angle comes into play. Supposedly, there will be a full disclosure after all this- technologies, free energy, health cures, ...

<personally I’m a bit wary of the ET thing, not convinced they’re benevolent.. but that’s a whole other discussion>>>

/ 4 /

Where do aliens fit in?

... AND: Isn't the UFO angle important to all this too as a wholistic game plan or as events play out?  Apparently, there are benevolent and evil ETs; actually EVERYTHING just boils down to the battle between good and evil, isn't it?  And I hope yes, because if it is not as clear as that, then where is the direction? It is also very hard to dismiss the existence of higher intelligent alien beings because many artifacts, pyramids, etc become hard to explain without that angle (I am not saying they exist but a lot more question marks come up if we humans are the only beings in this whole wide universe for what 20-30 Billion years---the age of the Universe).  Even the Vatican already opened itself to the possibility that Catholic faith in God Almightly does not change even if extra-terrestrials are discovered.

The ET angle seems real. Out of curiosity I met people years ago from the exopolitics org who document contact situations, and saw a .ppt presentation of what “races” are out there.

<Personally, used to think there would be benevolent ones but no longer believe.. So far they all seem to fall under the evil banner imho.

This groups work fully convinced me http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

/ 5 /

If so, then that follows the belief of some that all ETs are demonic.

But if so, that means human beings are the only ones capable of good (and not even all human beings are ruled by good). Assuming ETs are beings and not spiritual beings like demons.

But if all ETs are demons, as some "ultra-rightist" Christians believe, then it goes back to : do you mean only us human beings inhabit this physical universe?

Look into the Philadelphia Experiment, it brings you down a rabbit hole.. stories about et’s being in touch with military/govts since after ww2 If I recall correctly. And time travel! No doubt they have been working with governments..

D..Wilcock also has a lot of info on covert govt projects and the secret space program that involves ET technology and contact..

But the whole expanded narrative on Fallen angels and nephilim from the Book of Enoch is another lens to look into which may put the ET angle into a different perspective.

Makes it more possible that et’s are spiritual in nature, more from a different dimension rather than physical location.

Yikes sorry if this all sounds hokey.
We’re just throwing theories around here ok !

+++

its been awhile since I listened to the ET angle of David, mainly because I feel he may be a bit deceived by the ET-related info he’s getting.

From the fallen angel material it’s clear that the devil’s number 1 agenda is deception / appearing as an “angel if light”.

<What was more believable was what he used to share about having met someone who worked in projects related to Area 51 - where they reverse engineered alien technology from crashed space craft. A lot of the technology advancements from then til today are extracted from those encounters. And that were 50 years behind still from all the other yet unreleased tech they have on hand. Apparently. >

Nevertheless it might be good to try watching his latest vid if you have free time, to get a full grasp as he lays out the whole story. That’s why it’s kinda long.

Here's a possible Key Part of the RESET puzzle... 

And it is coming into place right "on schedule" 

Is Trump Destroying The Fed ?, 3002 >

Bill, Trump is the only person that could ever do it...

Tom Jones 18 hours ago

"Nationalizing" America's own printing presses. This is just too much sanity, I'm not used to it. Best news since Trump was elected!

WHOSE PLANET IS IT?

(posts from a viber chat)

In some cities, forest animals are now roaming the streets

(image)
- reclaiming what is theirs?

+ "... what is theirs?"  Some elites has a HUGE depopulation goal.  Check out the Georgia guidestones.  It is far worse than Thanatos

+ Thanos

The "humane" part of the Elites' program, is they want to slow Population growth mainly by shrinking family size, and they have done that by successfully brainwashing women, to devalue families, and the role of being a mother...

The NWO Agenda - as revealed by Dr Richard Day in 1969 >

+ You can even imagine someone like Rockefeller, Gates or Ted Turner thinking that Covid-19 is humane, because it "culls the old and weak", not the young and healthy

+ Planned parenthood is very aggressive w abortion. So In time the world will not have very young and old people.

+ Abortion is used as birth control, in some segments of the Population, it is better to practice abstenance, selective sex, or BC precautions, rather than killing a fetus.  But how much do we hear about theses choices

+ I heard they are really very aggressive in pushing abortion instead of convincing the mom to keep the baby. They’re paid handsomely for abortion.

+ One persistent rumor is that "some bad people" who are behind Planned parenthood are harvesting baby parts from Abortion clinics or stem cell research, and more sinister purposes

+ Heard that too and those parts are very expensive.

+ Some PPH insiders may be making big money

+ Trump has slowly defunded some of the clinics. And slowly lessened the budget for them

+ Yes.  He is effective in battling parts of the Elite's NWO agenda, and they Hate him for it/

r-day.jpg

Dr. Richard L. Day

(Try listening to the Video above, and here how a clear Agenda was laid out in 1969, by some Abortion-happy people, and how much of that Agenda has already been put in place.  Dr. Richard L. Day, retired professor of pediatrics at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Manhattan, died yesterday at his home in Westbrook, Conn. He was 84 years old. Dr. Day taught at Mount Sinai from 1968 until he retired in 1971. Earlier he had been national medical director of Planned Parenthood (1965-1968) .)

THE REVELATIONS of DR Richard Day

There was a meeting of pediatricians and students which took place on the 20th March 1969 at the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society, which was located on Ridge Avenue in Pittsburgh.

One of the speakers was Dr Richard Day, an eminent professor and physician, and Medical Director of the organization ‘Planned Parenthood’.

‘Planned Parenthood’ was established in 1921 (then under the name of the ‘American Birth Control League’) in the United States by Margaret Sanger, a proponent of birth control, and a member of the American Eugenics Society, which lobbied for women’s rights to have access to birth control methods and education. The organization grew, and established clinics all over the USA (and has expanded into the world market), and is now the USA’s leading sexual and reproductive healthcare provider – and is the leading provider of abortion services. ‘Planned Parenthood’ has been the subject of intense criticism since its establishment, from anti-abortion organizations and campaigners, to those who have criticized that way the organization is funded, both by the government, the Rockefeller Foundation (a family known to be part of the globalist elite, and has funded ‘Planned Parenthood’ since its inception in 1921), and private donors.

At the meeting on the 20th March 1969, Dr Day asked the attendees not to take notes or record what he was about to tell them. Something which Dr Dunegan said he found unusual for a professor to ask of his audience. The reason Dr Day implied was that there would be negative repercussions – possibly personal danger – against him if it became widely known that he had talked about the information he was about to relay to the group. Dr Day told the group that what he was about to say would make it easier for them to adapt if they knew what to expect beforehand, something of an ambiguous statement which became clearer as Dr Day spoke.

Dr Dunegan got the impression that Dr Day was talking as an ‘insider’, rather than as a person who was presenting a theory or speaking in terms of retrospect. Dr Day’s knowledge was concrete as he talked about the future and the strategies of people and organizations that had a defined plan for the world, and were in a position to make sure that plan was executed.

In introducing that there were those who had a plan for the world, Dr Day also informed his audience that there was a timescale, and that much of what they wanted would be achieved through plans that were already set in motion. Dr Dunegan recalls Dr Day saying “We plan to enter the twenty-first century with a running start. Everything is in place and nobody can stop us now…”, and that he felt relatively free to talk about this to those he considered friends. Dr Day referred to the plans of those in power as being ‘much bigger than communism’.

rockefeller.jpg

When talking about the people who had the power to devise and implement such plans, Dr Day stated that they were not primarily in public office, but were people of prominence who would be known to the public through their occupations or private positions. This ties-in with what we know about the globalist elite today, primarily consisting of families involved in operating large-scale financial institutions (the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and others), European royalty (Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Queen Elizabeth II, and others), and other extremely wealthy individuals that make up the 300 or so members.

Two other statements Dr Day made during his introduction were “People will have to get used to the idea of change, so used to change, that they’ll be expecting change. Nothing will be permanent,” and “People are too trusting. People don’t ask the right questions.”

If we look at how society has developed over the past forty years or so,...

> more: https://www.but-thatsjustme.com/revelations-dr-richard-day/