Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Cycles, & GEI's Favorite Gold shares

Cycles, & GEI's 3-Favorite Gold shares

Update on the Fav.3-Gold stocks: Did some selling of GCMwtB this week, though they may not be done with their Rally just yet.

Favored-3 Gold miners: ... update : +MUX: +AAZ10d./

dPYU5nk.gif

The "favored three" is led by this one, GCM.t, Gran Colombian Gold:

> see: GCM thread

4fwqAOZ.gif

Favorite-3 Gold miners: ... update : +MUX : 10d.

McEwen Mining / MUX was a DOG, and it fell out of the "Golden Circle", and so does not make the cut.

IAV6TNC.gif

++

I sold my WM/ Walbridge shares too soon (last sold in early Nov.)... at a very good price compared to my cost

Fav-3 : WM.t / Last: $0.82

YwLJxw7.gif

+++

Fortunately, I got some shares of AAG.v / Aftermath Silver in the 8-cent placement

Fav-3 : AAG.v / Last: $0.40 - that's 5X, and I also got "free" warrants at 12-cents

cZuhjN0.gif

BOUGHT some of these, Dynacor - a dividend-paying Gold related stock

- Might add it to the Favored few... if the price starts to improve from here

DNG / Dynacor Gold mines .... All-data: 10yr: 5yr: 2y / Last: C$1.61 (1.30= US$ xx)

rTCjOb2.gif

GDXJ -vs. DNG etc... update : C$1,58 / 40 = 3.95%

SPng2eq.gif

Ratio: C$1.58 / 40 = 3.95%

PFxKpNS.png

Some decent news from Dynacorp

Recent Bulletins News ReleasesIn The NewsOther
Date ET Symbol Price Type Headline
2020-01-16 11:43 C:DNG 1.60 News Release Dynacor Gold resumes gold exports Peru
2020-01-09 15:14 C:DNG 1.60 In the News Int'l Speculator says buy Dynacor Gold Mines
2019-12-27 09:11 C:DNG 1.76 News Release Dynacor blames lack of Dec. income on Peruvian customs

Dynacor Gold Mines Inc. has resumed its gold exports.

The shipment retained from December, 2019, is still under review with Peruvian customs authorities. Following the export retention, the corporation submitted 7,800 pages of supporting documents. With this, management expects to obtain the final clearance of the one shipment retained in early December. Upon completion of the review, the corporation will immediately publish a news release informing the market.

The corporation continues to operate the mill normally and, in fact, it purchased a record amount of gold ore in December, 2019. Final quarterly and year-end production numbers will be made available in the coming days.

===

Int'l Speculator says buy Dynacor Gold Mines

2020-01-09 15:14 ET - In the News

The International Speculator, in its Dec. 20, 2019, issue, says buy Dynacor Gold Mines Inc. at $1.78, officially, "Buy up to $1.95." The newsletter said buy nine times between July 8, 2013, and April 4, 2019, at prices ranging from $1.15 to $2.20. Assuming a $1,000 investment for each of the nine buys, the $9,000 holding is worth $9,187. The buy comes without elaboration.

Missed this thread and so missed DNG 😕, I think you know my favourite by now......AAZ of course!

I’ll go away and contemplate an answer on the others, as do I pick the ones that made me the most profit or the ones I just enjoyed holding, good management, relatively risk free picks etc 🤔 hmm; I’ll be back.

Yes, AAZ has been a real gem, for sure.

I missed it possibly because it is traded in London, rather than North America

On 1/18/2020 at 9:27 AM, drbubb said:

Yes, AAZ has been a real gem, for sure.

I missed it possibly because it is traded in London, rather than North America

Understandable, I kind of got lucky and only spotted it because somebody I conversed with a fair amount, had been flagging its virtues but noted it was noted it was being hammered due to a forced seller (Bashirov); effectively I’d bookmarked it as a turnaround situation waiting to happen.

Finally convinced he was out, I actually piled in a the rock bottom and held and held and held because I believed AAZ was strongly undervalued and had immense potential, with director actions rarely aligned to other shareholders and lots of skin in the game. So that my all time No1.

No.2 favourite on reflection has to be Goro. As frizzers got me hooked around the time I signed up to GEI and it was a rare goldie that delivered and paid dividends; the first gold producer that kind of made me think about miners rather than the metal itself, stopped me being a p.m physical bug, changed my p.m trading mindset.

No.3 is relatively new but has to be GCM currently, because I’ve largely enjoyed the journey and flipping weighting’s most of last year between that and Wallbridge(close 3rd but still 4th - probably because I now don’t hold) those 2 were great rides and I think Roxg in time will be, but right now Gran Colombia has churned most profit trading and holding. So it gets my 3rd favourite pick.

Anglo-Asian (AAZ) competes well with GCM - since May 2019

Fav-3 + AAZ ... update: 10d/ Gcm-$5.42, Vit-$8.61, Roxg-$0.89 + AAZ-143.50 (26.5x GCM)

I3eoF4g.gif

Trendlines v.2

YImV1DJ.gif

Which version on Trendlines do you like better - and think will best define future price moves?

(the more I look at the tow versions, the more I like v.2.. and v.2B might also work)

v.2B

hP2Hpjl.gif

On 1/13/2020 at 5:23 PM, drbubb said:

BOUGHT some of these, Dynacor - a dividend-paying Gold related stock

- Might add it to the Favored few... if the price starts to improve from here

DNG / Dynacor Gold mines .... All-data: 10yr: 5yr: 2y / Last: C$1.61 (1.30= US$ xx)

rTCjOb2.gif

GDXJ -vs. DNG etc... update : C$1,58 / 40 = 3.95%

Ratio: C$1.58 / 40 = 3.95%

PFxKpNS.png

===> DNG price up to $1.71 now... Ratio: C$1.71 / 41.60 = 3.11%  (from 2.95%)

Recent Bulletins News ReleasesIn The NewsOther
Date ET Symbol Price Type Headline
2020-01-23 08:11 C:DNG 1.71 News Release Dynacor Gold produces 80,677 oz Au in 2019
2020-01-16 11:43 C:DNG 1.60 News Release Dynacor Gold resumes gold exports Peru

DYNACOR BOOSTS ITS PURCHASES OF ORE TO A RECORD HIGH IN 2019

Dynacor Gold Mines Inc. has provided its fourth quarter and annual 2019 production results.

Fourth quarter and annual 2019 gold production results

• Recorded its best quarterly and annual ore purchase volume;
  • Achieved all-time best quarterly processing average volume of 330 tpd (tonnes per day) and gold production of 24,352 ounces;
  • Full year production of 80,677 ounces of gold, including 46,582 ounces in the second semester surpassing its 2019 revised guidance.

In December, the corporation recorded its best monthly ore purchase volume and gold production, with purchases of 11,306 tonnes and a production of 8,815 ounces of gold. December gold production volume was 34.9 per cent higher than the 2019 year to date monthly average.

The Veta-Dorada plant ended 2019 at an all-time high quarterly production level of 330 tpd, processing a total of 98,649 tonnes of gold ore compared with 91,512 tonnes in 2018, an increase of 7.8 per cent. The total volume of ore purchased in 2019 amounted to 105,238 tonnes compared with 90,977 in 2018, an increase of 15.7 per cent.

At the end of 2019, the corporation had accumulated non-exported production of approximately 8,500 ounces, including a shipment of 2,650 ounces, which was, and is still retained for control procedures by the Peruvian Customs authorities (see press releases Dec. 27, 2019, and Jan. 16, 2020). Exportations have resumed in January, 2020.

Increases dividend by 50 per cent

The corporation announced on Nov. 28, 2019, a 50-per-cent dividend increase, bringing its annual dividend to six cents per share, which (at the time of this writing) pays a forward yield of 3.5 per cent.

About Dynacor Gold Mines Inc.

Dynacor is a dividend-paying gold production corporation headquartered in Montreal, Canada. The corporation is engaged in production through the processing of ore purchased from the ASM (artisanal and small-scale mining) industry.

GCM Soars

$5.65 +0.26, +4,82% / YrH is $5.91

(in edit):

The close was even stronger:

$5.94 +0.55, +10.20% > New High !

Vol. 868.5k