Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

2020: Is the Crisis in Masculinity coming to a Peak?

2020: Is the Crisis in Masculinity coming to a Peak?

Tucker: Something ominous is happening to men in America

"Men don't need help... They are the Patriarchy.  But ARE THEY?"  (shorter lives, more suicides)

/ 2 /

Ingraham: The war against men

/ 3 /

Why Men Are Refusing To Help Women and Children

A recent story talked about how a woman being attacked on a subway in London and two men refused to intervene. Is something happening that is making men worried about coming to the aid of others? if so, what is it and will this trend get worse or is it all just blown out of proportion?

Comment:

Norbert Watkins
Not our job anymore. Women are now strong and independent and need a man like a fish needs a bicycle. You feminists reap what you sow then come cry that a man didn't protect you from the bad guy. Welcome to EQUALITY. MGTOW 4 EVER.

another:
Utter f--king b/tty: Does NOT blame the man who attacks her.
Calls the middle age men who fail to protect her cowards.  This is madness !
Good samaritans are routinely punished, while real criminals are let off.

Did women kill chivalry?

"Chivalry reinforces the idea that women need to be helped or saved by men"

Op-ed argues chivalry is dead and women are to blame. Panel debates the op-ed.

"Men are confused, after hearing for decades that Women do not need men."

WENDY: "We are doing it all.  Men need to rise to the occasion, and meet us where we are."

(And women need to do WHAT exactly, Wendy?  Nothing, I suppose.  It is all about men changing, is it?)

FEEL ANY NEED... to Save this woman? (A real REY of sunshine.)

==

Left's 'toxic masculinity' label to blame for male crisis?

==

On 12/26/2019 at 2:03 AM, drbubb said:

Why Men Are Refusing To Help Women and Children

A recent story talked about how a woman being attacked on a subway in London and two men refused to intervene. Is something happening that is making men worried about coming to the aid of others? if so, what is it and will this trend get worse or is it all just blown out of proportion?

Comment:

Norbert Watkins
Not our job anymore. Women are now strong and independent and need a man like a fish needs a bicycle. You feminists reap what you sow then come cry that a man didn't protect you from the bad guy. Welcome to EQUALITY. MGTOW 4 EVER.

another:
Utter f--king b/tty: Does NOT blame the man who attacks her.
Calls the middle age men who fail to protect her cowards.  This is madness !
Good samaritans are routinely punished, while real criminals are let off.

Laughable. It is not our jobs in society to protect female strangers (especially in London where no-one talks to nobody else). If we do do so then we're probably having a good day.

Another reason is that the woman who was attacked was an ugly old sow with a mean face. If she was scared she should have handled it herself by removing herself from the situation.

6 hours ago, hector said:

Laughable. It is not our jobs in society to protect female strangers (especially in London where no-one talks to nobody else). If we do do so then we're probably having a good day.

Another reason is that the woman who was attacked was an ugly old sow with a mean face. If she was scared she should have handled it herself by removing herself from the situation.

Yes you’re right in my book and I get where Dr B (and others are coming from, I feel white males are oppressed at times) BUT...

...t.b.h if I saw someone being attacked and they looked in trouble I’d wade in, I’ve done it a few times in my youth. If I saw they were as you described, I’d probably curse myself afterwards if they were ungrateful but whilst understanding the sentiment from the male side, I’d never refuse helping a woman in distress, unless the odds were so stacked against me, then I’d try reason before legging it for help 😂

Some just have it in their DNA to act as they do, good or bad. If you’re 6’3 and my build, you don’t just turn the other cheek...... mind I’m no 100m runner either.

Chivalry is NOT DEAD !  

Not quite yet, eh, Jerpy.

(And I agree,  Though I would be much more careful these days than 10-20 years ago,)

Chivalry Is Dead - Trevor Wesley

Lyrics

The great thing is that every man should be able to decide for themselves what they are willing to do. But the expectation that all men should and could come to the rescue of someone is misplaced. The fact this woman in conjunction with the paper is trying to heap shame and scorn on men in general speaks volumes about their female privilege and entitlement.

7 hours ago, hector said:

The great thing is that every man should be able to decide for themselves what they are willing to do. But the expectation that all men should and could come to the rescue of someone is misplaced. The fact this woman in conjunction with the paper is trying to heap shame and scorn on men in general speaks volumes about their female privilege and entitlement.

Agree.

Not my music Dr B, but it was listenable...... just the once.

FIGHTING WORDS? ' the natural-rational-family. '

Radical Feminists will try to crucify him for writing this bit of obvious Truth!

In Part Two of the book, He introduces what he clearly considers the crux of the issue, namely human nature and its most important product, the natural-rational-family. In his words:

We humans possess a healthy-nature, and this nature inclines us to produce instinctively and forever the natural-rational-family. Inasmuch as any ideal can be reduced to a formula, I posit as sovereign truth and offer no evidence beyond what common sense observation can provide, that the ideal family, born of our healthy-nature, consists of: A masculine man and a feminine woman united for life, in mutual respect, in a sexually exclusive union, the man leading, the woman following, the woman providing them and their offspring a home, the man protecting and providing for them and their home, both committed to the well-being and development of their children, both emotionally and physically affectionate towards each other and their children.

This family is most likely to produce the well being and survival of children and by extension the people. This family is the greenhouse that is most likely to produce the young man or woman that will withstand the vagaries of life, and make, support, and protect what is good, passing on the strengths of the people to the next generation. It is least likely to produce the young man or woman that is laden with baggage or dysfunctions.

That this ideal is rarely achieved does not justify our chucking it out the window. It is in fact broadly achieved by many, and many more over the course of a lifetime will make progress towards it. Indeed, the strength of any given people is a product of the degree to which its constituent families are able to embrace the ideal of the natural-rational-family. The further removed a people’s families are from this ideal, the weaker the people.

Later, Mr Atkins goes on to describes feminism’s objectives and methodologies—those culminating in a horrible end:

In order to sustain Sexual Liberation as a practical reality, Feminism has encouraged women to do that which is most contrary to their nature, i.e., to destroy their own offspring.

> https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2019/12/29/book-review-women-combat-feminism-goes-war/