Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Schiff's Witchunt & Impeach-Hoax, Terminate his corruption

Right!? And THEY surely know what he intended. Sure. Sure

Democrats’ Impeachment Position:

Although President Trump Didn’t Break the Law, He Surely Intended to and Therefore He’s Guilty

The Democrat position in their impeachment of President Trump is that although the President did nothing wrong, he meant to, and therefore they must impeach!

NADLER is a total vile & worthless worm... based on this:

Making Excuses, Nadler Says Fairness Of 2020 Election In Doubt If Trump Is Not Removed

Democrats are a sad bunch and the saddest of them all, though it is a tight race with Rep. Adam Schiff, is Rep. Jerry Nadler.
The Democrats, led by House Speaker and California Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Reps. Nadler and Schiff, have done everything in their power to try and destroy President Donald Trump.

SHIFFY in Trouble?

Laura Ingraham wants to Impeach Schiff ... for Abuse of Power

Full The Ingraham Angle 12-10-19

Up his nose !

Adam squirms in the SCHIFF

Adam Schiff DEFLECTS when confronted on his LIES about the FISA abuses

Adam Schiff just refuses to acknowledge that he lied about the omissions in the FISA application when gently confronted by George Stephanopoulos about it.

You just know that if this were a Republican in his place they would be pressuring him and embarrassing him about his lies, but good ol’ Georgie boy just lets him get away with it. I guess we should be happy that he even asked the question, but it is pretty telling that Schiff can’t answer and instead whines about the Republicans instead.

Nunes to Schiff: ‘It Is Clear You Are in Need of Rehabilitiation’

Devin Nunes Demolishes Bug-Eyed Burbank Bolshevik Adam Schiff in Scathing Letter: You Need to Go Into Rehab for Habitual Lying and ‘Admit You Have a Problem’ — ‘Your Rehabilitation Will be a Long, Arduous Process’ (& painful for shiffy, I do expect)

I hope this letter will serve as the first step in that vital process," Nunes wrote before pointing out a series of false statements by Schiff.

'Your rehabilitation will be a long, arduous process'

Nunes went on to praise Schiff for acknowledging the FBI committed errors in its FISA warrant process, but noted he "dramatically" downplayed "the scale of the abuse the IG uncovered." Still, Nunes said it was "a valuable first step—a baby step, but a step nonetheless—in your rehabilitation."

The California Republican then cited Schiff's criticisms of Attorney General Bill Bar and U.S. Attorney John Durham expressing concern over the IG report as evidence that his "rehabilitation will be a long, arduous process."

Nunes added that "when the IG identified gross abuses in [Schiff's] jurisdiction," the Democrat "expressed full faith" in the agencies he was supposed to be "vigilantly monitoring" and "rejected any oversight whatsoever of their supposed clean-up efforts."

Schiff is 'hijacking the Intelligence Committee for political purposes'

Nunes also wrote that if the agencies with "a documented, severe abuse problem" are to be trusted to police themselves, it's fair to ask why this committee even exists" aside from "being exploited by [Schiff] as a launching pad to impeach the president for issues" outside of his jurisdiction.

SLOPPY MESS from Dem-controlled Congress

McConnell Suggests Senate Will Move to Dismiss Impeachment After Opening Arguments

GettyImages-1165544289-420x315.png

SLOPPY MESS
Blasts Schumer’s Attempt to Clean Up ‘Schiff’s sloppy work’

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) hinted in a speech on the Senate floor Tuesday morning that the Senate will move to dismiss the pending articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump after opening arguments in the expected trial.

McConnell was reacting to a proposal by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Monday that the Senate call four additional, in-person witnesses that were not called, or not available, during the House inquiry, led by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA).

But McConnell dismissed that suggestion out of hand, arguing that Schumer was trying to make “Chairman Schiff’s sloppy work more persuasive.”

McConnell accused Schumer of going straight to the news media with his proposals rather than speaking to him in person, as Senate leaders had done in the past.

He also noted that Schumer had misquoted the Constitution. The Democrat leader had claimed the Constitution gave the Senate “sole Power of Impeachment,” whereas Article I, Section 3 actually states, “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.”

“We don’t create impeachments over here … we judge them,” he declared.

The Republican leader said he agreed with Schumer’s suggestion that the Senate follow the model used in President Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial in 1999, but accused Schumer of departing from that precedent.

In the 1999 trial, McConnell noted, here there were two procedural motions — one at the start of the trial, which allowed for a motion to dismiss; and a later one guiding the trial’s procedures and conclusion.

McConnell noted that Schumer had supported a motion to dismiss in the Clinton case. He added that Schumer had opposed the calling of live witnesses in that case.

Brawl Breaks Out At Adam Schiff Speech After Protesters Unfurl Trump 2020 Flag — And It's All On Video

Video captured a brawl between supporters of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and protesters who unfurled a Trump 2020 flag during his town hall event on Saturday

Watch: Adam Schiff Reveals the Strategy Behind Withholding Articles of Impeachment (But It’s Backfired Bigly)

Schiff appeared on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” program Sunday on CNN and was asked about impeachment and how Democrats planned to proceed. In his answer, Schiff revealed the true strategy for PelosiCo. was to a) “flush out” Republican Senators to see where they stood, and b) to make sure Trump has a “fair trial” (LOL):

TAPPER: How long are Democrats — Democratic leaders prepared to hold on to the articles? Might this go until February? Could this be indefinite?

SCHIFF: I don’t think it’s going to be indefinite, no. I don’t think that’s at all the desire and motivation here. The desire is to get a commitment from the Senate that they’re going to have a fair trial. Fair to the president, yes, but fair to the American people.

TAPPER: McConnell is not going to do what you guys want him to do.

SCHIFF: Well, McConnell, I think is — one success that this has already had is flushing out McConnell. Showing that he is working cahoots with the president, that he has made himself an active participant in the president’s cover up. So, the American people needed to see that and now they do. We also —

TAPPER: So, you’re never going to get what you want though? I mean, isn’t that — isn’t that what you are saying?

SCHIFF: No. That’s not necessarily the case either because you are also seeing the effect of this is flushing out senators where Democrats and Republicans are now having to go on the record and say, do we want to witnesses? Do we want to see the documents? Do we want the American people to hear the evidence? Do we want a real trial or do we want a cover up?

Watch:

Rep. Adam Schiff on the Senate impeachment trial: “I think withholding the articles has thus far flushed out where Mitch McConnell’s coming from... it’s my hope that, that pressure will result in a real trial fair to the American people as well as fair to the President.” #CNNSOTU

Embedded video

Out of Date... Or out of his Mind?

(garbage like Shiffy invents more garbage)

Pencil Neck Speaks for Hours
‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’ ‘Russia’

Adam Schiff Tries to Make Impeachment About ‘Russia Collusion’ Hoax

Pencil Neck Tries to Impeach over ‘Russia Collusion’…

Lead House impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) led his opening argument in the Senate impeachment trial of President Donald Trump on Wednesday by citing allegations of “Russia collusion” that have been debunked.

Schiff tried to argue that the Senate had a duty to remove President Trump from office for allegedly inviting foreign interference by Ukraine in the 2020 presidential election because he supposedly invited Russia to interfere in 2016.

He said:

We also took this step with the knowledge that this was not the first time the president solicited foreign interference in our elections. In 2016, then-candidate Trump implored Russia to hack his opponent’s email account, something that the Russian military agency did only hours later.

Schiff was referring to a press conference in July 2016 at which Trump joked about Russia finding the approximately 33,000 emails that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had deleted from her illicit private email server. Trump made the joke after being badgered by the press to comment on allegations that Russia had hacked the Democratic National Committee’s email server. The Clinton campaign had blamed Russia — and had blamed Trump as well.

Trump said (emphasis added):

So it is so farfetched. It’s so ridiculous. Honestly I wish I had that power. I’d love to have that power but Russia has no respect for our country.

And that’s why — if it is Russia, nobody even knows this, it’s probably China, or it could be somebody sitting in his bed.They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there.

I have nothing to do with Putin. I’ve never spoken to him. I don’t know anything about him other than he will respect me. He doesn’t respect our president. And if it is Russia — which it’s probably not, nobody knows who it is — but if it is Russia, it’s really bad for a different reason, because it shows how little respect they have for our country, when they would hack into a major party and get everything. But it would be interesting to see — I will tell you this — Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens. That’ll be next. Yes, sir…

That is what the Obama administration, and now the House Democrats, turned into an invitation to interfere in the 2016 election. In Schiff’s words, “then-candidate Trump implored Russia to hack his opponent’s email account.” But

Trump said nothing about hacking. He was talking about Russia finding her emails — something that public reports suggested might already have happened, given the lack of security on Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Schiff actually played a clip of the press conference, falsely referring to it as a “rally,” as if Trump deliberately planned to make a statement inviting Russia to do something. The true context — a press conference where Trump was repeatedly asked about Russia, and where he was clearly making a joke at the media’s expense– is crucial.

===

Break this Focker's case, or his neck, but get past these Lies

HERE it is - A great SLEEP AID

Adam Schiff lays out case against Trump at impeachment trial

==