Sign in to follow this  
Guest yhmo21

Theft of Personal Identity - Examples

Guest yhmo21

The subject of "theft of personal identity" is daunting when we review examples found through research. I recently viewed a TV documentary showing how Japanese old men suffering from dementia were approached by younger Japanese men to participate in their crimes. The documentary showed a few of these old men were taken to court for their crimes, but they claimed that they suffered from dementia. Ah, that was a good excuse. 

I am NOT going to summarise what these crimes are happening in Japan, just in case that you (readers) are going to take advantage of my posting here. I am sorry.

However, I will write more postings here to highlight the fact that we are living in a world which is full of dubious, selfish and greedy people who are after our money in financial institutions. 

Three immediate questions are raised:

1./ Can you trust someone whom you have met originally in a coffee shop, which then develops into so called "friendship"?    Not at all

2./ Can you trust someone whom you have met in a church, which then develops into so called "friendship"?     Not at all

3./ Can you trust someone who has been "introduced" by a so called "friend" whom you have previously met in a coffee shop or a church?   Not at all

Then, you may ask me how you can tell whether to trust this person or that person whom you have previously met in a coffee shop or a church.

I have my answers to you, to be shown in a different posting.

FYI: I hold a doctorate in Psychology (Oxon) with a thesis title of "Interpersonal Trust ....", and know the topic of trust inside out. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this