Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Women Programmed... to Live a Life they will Regret?

Are Women being PROGRAMMED to Live a Life they will Regret?

Seems like 40% (the most gullible & weakest? mostly women?) Are falling for media programming

alone-brunette-casual-wear-2422854-816x5

Hindsight Is 20/20:

4 Out Of 10 Adults Regret Their Life Choices

LONDON — Life is full of decisions. From seemingly small decisions like what to eat for dinner, to much more consequential ones such as choosing a career to pursue, we are all faced with numerous choices on a daily basis. It’s human nature to look back at the roads we didn’t take and wonder, “What if?” Yet a new survey conducted in England has revealed that a staggering amount of people are unhappy with the way they’ve lived their lives.

According to a survey of 2,000 British adults commissioned by UK charity consortium Remember A Charity, four out of ten people regret how they have lived their lives so far. Spending too much time at work and not traveling enough were among respondents’ biggest regrets.

Other common regrets among those surveyed included neglecting their health and not spending enough time with their family. Many wished they had been a better parent to their children. All of that regret seems to be a big motivator as well, with 40% of respondents claiming that they want to make some positive changes in the near future.“All of us will die one day – none of us know when that time might come, and none of us want to have regrets about what we’ve missed out on or how we’ve lived our lives,” comments Deborah James, a founding member of You, Me and the Big C, a BBC podcast on fighting cancer, in a statement.  “This research is a really interesting wake up call to get us to think about how we want to spend our time now and to lay foundations for those that come after us.”

While the survey’s findings are a bit bleak at first consideration, many believe all hope is not lost; more than half of respondents say that they know it’s not too late for them to change paths and accomplish more in life. Inaction seems to be the biggest cause of regret, with three in four adults claiming that their regret is mainly caused by things they wanted to do but never got around to.

Leaving behind a positive legacy is a major concern for many people as well. In all, two thirds of the survey’s respondents are concerned about how their children will remember them and want to use their remaining years to create lasting, positive family memories. Most of those surveyed want their families to remember them as loving, happy, caring, sociable, and talented. More specifically, three in 10 would like to be remembered as charitable, and four in 10 want their closest loved ones to remember their generosity.

> More: https://www.studyfinds.org/hindsight-is-20-20-four-out-of-ten-adults-regret-their-life-choices/

The FATE of FEMINISTS is...

Dying Alone next to a Starving Cat

f47096953bb0a35f63d194ca3e463960_400x400

Are any of them Happy?

inclusive-feminism-always-rebel-the-unic

They think they can overcome their unhappiness and loneliness by being "inclusive."

It does not work.  Once the march is over, they are alone with their cats and miserable feminist friends

Do we need TRIGGER WARNINGS?

Another bit of Nonsense dreamt up by females, and nervous-nellie Trannies.

When I was growing up, people were taught to manage their own emotions

("sticks and stones will break me bones, but words will never hurt me")

Now, in this world of snowflakes, people who get "triggered" and have an negative emotion,

want to force others to remove any statement or action that offends. How childish !

How can we deal with this insanity?

We need to practice Averse Therapy > and Hit the injured snowflakes with intense stimulus,

until the learn to live with it. 

We should Call supposed victims, what they really are: LOSERS !

On 7/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, drbubb said:

We should Call supposed victims, what they really are: LOSERS !

Candace Owens: Victimhood has become a mental plague on black America

In Contrast To Bette Midler’s Shrill, Clint Eastwood Reminds America To Grow The #%@! Up:

‘We’re Really in a Pussy Generation’

There’s a certain shrill to Bette’s social media presence at times, and it’s duplicated by millions across the webisphere. Given the recent dustup, I thought it’d be worthwhile to revisit a three-year-old tweet of hers and the cultural and political value of what she was opposing.

On August 6, 2016, the Beaches star posted, “Well, I’m now over my 50-year-old Clint Eastwood crush!”

EGAD — a 50-year killer.

To what was she referring? It was the terror of Hollywood legend Clint’sinterview with Esquire.

Our culture, as I see it, has become punishingly weak. People are falling apart over pronouns and demanding affirmation; words are being labeled violence; some are touting the world’s impending doom; a sizable mass is evidently paralyzed by a White House run which will — as all do — pass in due time. The American spine appears to be withering.

In ’16, Clint was asked what he thought about the gnashing of teeth over one Donald J. Trump.

He reminded us to put on our Big Boy pants:

“I haven’t endorsed anybody. I haven’t talked to Trump. I haven’t talked to anybody. You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist, and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just f***ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”

Esquire offered, “Your characters have become touchstones in the culture, whether it’s Reagan invoking ‘Make my day’ or now Trump … I swear he’s even practiced your scowl.”

Clint gave the far Left a bit of What For:

“Maybe. But he’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.'”

Clint’s onto something. He really is.

Some CRAZY Women do not know they being programmed... to act crazy

Troubling Photo Of Feminist Getting Naked In Front Of Young Boys At Art Exhibit Goes Viral

Earlier this week, a photo of a naked woman disrobing in front of three young boys at an art museum went viral on social media. The photo was taken during an interactive art exhibit three weeks ago in Estonia, according to the video apparently posted by the feminist artist herself, Mare Tralla.

there is video of the full interactive exhibit (called “No 'But' Can Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!”), which lasts about eight and a half minutes. In front of an audience, Tralla strips naked, save for a pair of yellow and black sandals, and proceeds to walk into another room to cover up “sexist” images from famed Estonian artist Marko Mäetamm.
An account under Tralla’s name posted the following description of the video:
During the action 'No 'But' Can Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!' artist Mare Tralla covers up paintings and drawings by well known Estonian male artist Marko Mäetamm. The paintings depict sexist imagery of women. The slogans of Tralla's cover-up read: "'But he did not mean it this way!' Can Not Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!", "'But he is a nice guy!" Can Not Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!", "'But he smiles always!' Can Not Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!", "'But this is his humour!' Can Not Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!", "'But he loves his wife!' Can Not Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!", "'But he talks with a soft voice!' Can Not Be Used as an Excuse for Sexism!"
While some defended the interaction as acceptable “art,” many criticized the showing as “child abuse” and pointed out that defenders of the exhibit would likey have a different reaction if it were a man disrobing in front of young girls.
“She should be put in jail for undressing in front of all those kids,” one person commenting on Vimeo wrote.
“Why should she be arrested? It's art. Have you never been to a nude beach?” another user replied.
“EVERYONE IS BORN NAKED IF THOSE ‘CHILDREN’ HAD NEVER SEEN A NAKED FEMALE BEFORE, THEIR PARENTS HAVE FAILED THEM,” another comment screamed.
“Disgusting display. What is wrong with these people?” pro-life advocate Obianuju Ekeocha posted to Twitter.
TheBlaze TV’s Allie Beth Stuckey wrote, “This isn’t art. This isn’t normal. This isn’t okay. This is child sex abuse. Period. Feminists scream about “equality” but they’d be (rightfully) up in arms if a grown man exposed himself to a group of young girls.”

Women In The United States Are Having Fewer Babies Than Ever Before In History

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the fertility rate in the United States has never been lower than it is right now.  Unlike some of our other problems, this is not an immediate crisis because we definitely have plenty of people.  The population of the U.S. is currently well over 300 million, and more immigrants keep pouring in with each passing day.  So we are in no danger of running out of people, but the fact that Americans are choosing to have so few babies is yet another symptom of the social decay that is eating away at our nation like cancer.  From a very early age, young Americans are being trained not to value marriage, parenthood and the traditional family unit.  As a result, we are on an extremely self-destructive path, and there is no way that we are going to have a positive future as a country unless we change course.

This is only a natural result of the female rebellion to male authority.

In animal nature the driver of the production of offspring is the sexual act. Nothing else. Today our women engage in a greater amount of sexual acts than ever before. The reason they're able to remain stuck in this phase as well as why there are fewer offspring being born is due to contraception and abortion.

There is widespread condemnation of single motherhood, but at least they have progressed past the stage of eternal bachelordom.

20 hours ago, hector said:

This is only a natural result of the female rebellion to male authority.

In animal nature the driver of the production of offspring is the sexual act. Nothing else. Today our women engage in a greater amount of sexual acts than ever before. The reason they're able to remain stuck in this phase as well as why there are fewer offspring being born is due to contraception and abortion.

There is widespread condemnation of single motherhood, but at least they have progressed past the stage of eternal bachelordom.

YUP.

And I reckon this was PLANNED > young women are being manipulated

The NWO Agenda - as revealed by Dr Richard Day in 1969

Thank you for this video. I agree that these changes were planned, a long time ago. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion possibly pins the perpetrators on Talmudic Jews, as their hate-filled doctrines accumulated from centuries of persecution across the world finally exact their fruits on the goyim. If we treat the nation states of the world as like organs of a body, then what we are seeing is akin to either a cancer or parasite taking over the host and causing illness and destruction everywhere. The Protocols prophesize an eventual end to the suffering but only on condition that the peoples of the world submit to a single world state controlled by the Jews. Maybe that is for the best.

TOXIC Femininity:  GOVERNMENT is THE Answer

The Scourge of Virtue-signaling females

Ruining America, one Dem city at a time

Analysis: Young White Liberals Helping to Turn Red State Cities Deep Blue

Sojourn Shelton #8 of the Wisconsin Badgers celebrates with fans in the stands after beating the Minnesota Golden Gophers 31-17 at Camp Randall Stadium on November 26, 2016 in Madison, Wisconsin. Dylan Buell/Getty Images
Dylan Buell/Getty Images
Cities in red states such as Texas, Georgia, and Arizona are becoming increasingly deep blue as a wave of millennials and white liberals move from blue state cities, coupled with a booming foreign-born population.

As the 2020 presidential election nears, red-state cities are seeing not only the impact of immigration to the U.S. — with a national foreign-born population of 44.5 million — but of domestic migration as young people and white liberals flee hard-left states like New York, Illinois, and California.

Moving from cities their politics ruined

Domestic migration to red-state cities comes as residents flee cities like New York City, Los Angeles, and San Fransisco — escaping a high cost-of-living and growing income inequality but bringing their politics with them.

Analysis by The Atlantic finds New York City, for instance, is decreasing by about 277 residents every day with every borough in the city, except for the GOP-dominate Staten Island, losing residents. Queens, New York City lost the most residents with an outflow of almost 18,000.

Similarly, Los Angeles had the highest out-migration in the nation last year with nearly 100,000 residents leaving the city than those who moved in. Chicago, Illinois also lost residents last year, with about 22,000 residents moving out of the metro area.

> https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/17/analysis-young-white-liberals-helping-to-turn-red-state-cities-deep-blue/

Aug 19, 2019 - Democrats ruining America's cities ... Illustration on the results of Democratic governance of big American cities by Linas Garsys/The ...

Child abuse created a shrieking environmentalist

Eco-Hysteria Girl ‘Greta’ a Victim of Extreme Psychological Terrorism by Radical Left-Wing Handlers

95253510-de3b-11e9-94c8-f27aa1da2f45_ima

In an angry and emotional speech at the United Nations climate summit on Monday, Swedish teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg tore into world leaders for failing to act.

Any chance that Greta will be a happy normal woman?