Ironman Durham to investigate the Russia Hoax

(to mSparks)

You want to be banned again?

Stop posting Maddcow lies here.

I can get her fired, but I can ban you

4 hours ago, drbubb said:

Maddcow

wtf are you talking about.

the chances of maddow mentioning Lazar, the documents he made public and the deal he struck with prosecutors are about equivelent to that of the b61_12 getting a mention.

theyd all been after him since

https://www.theverge.com/2013/2/8/3966678/hacker-reveals-george-w-bush-self-portraits

FYI

Whether a media outlet bans mention of Marcel Lazăr Lehel or the b61-12 is pretty much the go to litmus test these days for whether the CIA has editorial control over the content of the outlet.

Maddow is CIA plus. Deepest she will go into details like that is a passing mention "Russia did it".

Which, given the ongoing cooperation between the power brokers in Romania and the Putin administration isnt a complete fabrication, but is also a long long way from anything you could classify as truth. 

If you are trying to say there was negative news against Trump, and it failed to make it into the Mueller report, I fail to believe it/

Mueller has shown himself to be a partisan tool, who turned to law on its head (no more: Innocent until proven guilty), and would have used anything credible that would discredit Trump

I do not regularly listen to Rake-hell Maddcow, because she does not report news, she spins conspiracy theories, and I cannot stand her annoying voice.  The last time I did listen to one her her full shows, she brought in lots of Russian names in a convoluted and confusing way, who had some connect to a connection of Trump.  It was totally unconvincing, so I assumed this story came from her

4 hours ago, drbubb said:

If you are trying to say there was negative news against Trump, and it failed to make it into the Mueller report, I fail to believe it/

Mueller has shown himself to be a partisan tool, who turned to law on its head (no more: Innocent until proven guilty), and would have used anything credible that would discredit Trump

I do not regularly listen to Rake-hell Maddcow, because she does not report news, she spins conspiracy theories, and I cannot stand her annoying voice.  The last time I did listen to one her her full shows, she brought in lots of Russian names in a convoluted and confusing way, who had some connect to a connection of Trump.  It was totally unconvincing, so I assumed this story came from her

Perhaps you could enlighten me as to what exactly you think an investigation into a multinational effort to destroy the standing of the US power elite, stemming from as early as 2013, has to do with Trump.

Other than many of his advisors and members of his administration going to prison after they got caught up in it.

you know. stuff like

Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to during President Trump's campaign, has been the subject of a foreign surveillance warrant since 2014

As usual, your post is WAY OFF THE MARK.

Go start a thread on your crazy topic if you want to discuss that

Jim Hoft from the Gateway Pundit reports, Controversial Special Counsel Robert Mueller held a press conference on Wednesday on the Special Counsel findings where he smeared President Trump and then ran from the microphone and took no questions.

Barr, Durham are getting very serious - Bad guys to be seriously busted

Intel Ordered to Preserve Records, 2697

Loss records, and you will go to Jail, scummies!

2 hours ago, drbubb said:

Barr, Durham are getting very serious

Does that mean you think Barr will get to keep his job after being found guilty of contempt of congress today?

Going to do the investigation from inside his jail cell?

3 hours ago, mSparks said:

Does that mean you think Barr will get to keep his job after being found guilty of contempt of congress today?

Going to do the investigation from inside his jail cell?

Dont be Fooled (Again!), Sparks.

Barr is going to stay on the Job,  The Dems are desperate now that their crimes are being exposed

3 hours ago, drbubb said:

their crimes

who exactly 

and

which crimes

are they then?

statute numbers would help.

On 6/4/2019 at 12:25 AM, drbubb said:

Also

Because I'm not.

Why do you believe that

Trump worked with the Russians to prevent Hitlery getting elected

and

The Russians didn't interfer with the 2016 election

Are binary choices?

BORING and STUPID , sparks

===

The Dam is Bursting - Whistleblowers are Coming Foward, now that they see Barr & Durham are Serious

Indictments Are Coming – Mark Meadows, 2698

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

BORING and STUPID , sparks

highly amusing denial drbubb.

Which do you think will come first

Nibiru / planet x

or these indictments 

or maybe the second coming of Jesus (only funny cos he was a black man)

Dont worry about it man, I'm sure the earth will disappear in a fireball of global warming first. Assuming we dont plummet into an ice age before that.

"PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO JAIL!"  - The walls are closing in

MCCABE LET SLIP THEIR SICK 2020 ELECTION SCAM AS TRUMP & MARK MEADOWS WARN OF IMPENDING INDICTMENTS!

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

AS TRUMP & MARK MEADOWS WARN OF IMPENDING INDICTMENTS

names and statutes might even make it believable.

IG report might help to get the Truth out

CHRISTOPHER STEELE IS SO SCARED OF BARR/DURHAM,

HE SPILLED THE BEANS TO HOROWITZ’ TEAM FOR 16 HOURS

AG BARR "wants to re-institute the Rule of Law"

Sidney Powell Exposes the "Collusion Dirt" > "Mueller Report meets the Rule of Law"

==