Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Just Do it! Put the Illegals in Pelosi's Front yard!

Do it! Put 'em, all the Illegals, in Pelosi's Front yard!

th?id=OIP.cr9fOTBCWFZHra6nJVyyRAHaEZ&w=2
Trump considering releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities...
Dump in Pelosi district...
Dems furious...

President Donald Trump said Friday he is strongly considering releasing “Illegal Immigrants” into Democratic strongholds to punish congressional foes for inaction on the border— just hours after White House and Homeland Security officials insisted the idea had been rejected as fast as it had been proposed.

“Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only,” Trump tweeted. He added that, “The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy - so this should make them very happy!”

. . .

It was not clear whether the president was joking, and a Homeland Security spokesman said in a statement: “At no time has the president indicated, asked, directed or pressured the acting secretary to do anything illegal. ” The reported conversation came during the president’s trip last week to Calexico, California, a day after he announced he was delaying his threat to close the border because Mexico appeared to be stepping up its enforcement efforts.

Before Trump’s tweets on Friday, both the Department of Homeland Security and a White House official had insisted in nearly identical statements that the sanctuary-cities plan had been floated but then flatly rejected.

But not, apparently, by the president, who emphatically revived the idea.

Asked about it by reporters, he said he was “strongly looking at” releasing migrant families into those communities.

“They’re always saying they have open arms. Let’s see if they have open arms,” he said.

Break down her door, and let them pour in

Or... There should be no door, right?

437eb7_california-sanctuary-cities-23089

Donald Trump to Democrats: Change the Laws or We’re Putting More Illegals in Sanctuary Cities

OK.  YOUR yard, then, Nancy

Trump has threatened to close the border, saying the United States is "full." He has urged the building of a wall on the southern border since before he became president in 2016. Recently his ire has been directed at his own officials, Congress, and Latin American countries, who he says have not done enough to stop their citizens from traveling to the United States.

Pelosi, asked Thursday what should be done at the border, said the bipartisan legislation Trump signed to end a government shutdown in February included money for judges and humanitarian aid "to bring order to the border," but Trump has not used the funds.

Although a bipartisan effort at comprehensive immigration reform by Democrats and Trump last year failed, Pelosi said such an overhaul still had a chance.

"I'm not giving up on the president on this," Pelosi said. "I still say to him, 'We've got to have comprehensive immigration reform'."

> https://apnews.com/0596f544fe0646ada2a6383e23f74e83

Limbaugh: Trump’s ICE Detainees-Sanctuary City Proposal a ‘Great Idea’

— ‘I’m Jealous I Didn’t Come Up with It’

xx

Friday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh praised President Donald Trump’s reported proposal to release Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainees in so-called sanctuary cities.

Trump later acknowledged he was seriously considering the proposal on social media.

Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only....

....The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!

Partial transcript as follows (courtesy of RushLimbaugh.com😞

LIMBAUGH: Folks, there is a story out there today that I just love. And the story is being pooh-poohed. And it’s disappointing that it’s being pooh-poohed to me. Here’s the headline: “White House Proposed Releasing Immigrant Detainees in Sanctuary Cities, Targeting Political Foes.”

Now, what this is, the Washington Post claims to have seen some memos from the Department of the Homeland Security where White House officials — i.e., Stephen Miller — supposedly tried to pressure immigration authorities to release detained illegal aliens onto the streets of sanctuary cities.

What a great idea! They say they love them, they say they want them, they’ve got their borders open, so send them there. What a great idea! The Washington Post claims it was planned as a way to retaliate against Trump’s political adversaries. Even better! Even better. This is exactly the kind of stuff we’re up against each and every. What a great idea.

And it is so perfectly Trumpian!

The plan was to send some of them to Pelosi’s San Francisco district. I mean, you… (Snort!) It’s the kind of idea I’m jealous I didn’t come up with it, the kind of policy suggestion that I regret I didn’t think of. But then you read further and it kind of depresses you. The Washington Post is just trying to make a scandal out of a blue-sky idea. They’re blue-skying ideas. The idea apparently was “briefly floated” and then it was “quickly rejected,” which is just disappointing as it can be to me.

> https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/04/12/limbaugh-trumps-ice-detainees-sanctuary-city-proposal-a-great-idea-im-jealous-i-didnt-come-up-with-it/

COST of Returning them is high

The surge of migrant families at the border has been taxing the system, and ICE says it no longer has the resourced to handle immigrants processed by the Border Patrol. As a result, more than 125,000 people have been released as they await court hearings — a practice Trump has derided as “catch and release.”

With immigrant processing and holding centers overwhelmed, the administration has already been busing people hundreds of miles inland and releasing them at Greyhound stations and churches in cities such as Albuquerque, San Antonio and Phoenix.

Transporting large groups of immigrants to distant cities would be even more expensive for an agency already strapped for cash. Flights chartered by ICE cost about $7,785 per flight hour, according to the agency, and require multiple staffers, including an in-flight medical professional. The agency also uses commercial flights but requires that migrants to pay for those.

At the same time, many “sanctuary” communities would likely welcome the immigrants in question. Some of these cities have robust networks of nonprofit legal groups that could help them strengthen their legal cases to stay.

> https://apnews.com/0596f544fe0646ada2a6383e23f74e83

Tucker "Gets it"!   "

The DEMS should like this.  This is what they have been asking for."

Tucker Carlson Tonight Fox News 4/12/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yj6s4lafcA

Apr 13

Just out: The USA has the absolute legal right to have apprehended illegal immigrants transferred to Sanctuary Cities. We hereby demand that they be taken care of at the highest level, especially by the State of California, which is well known or its poor management & high taxes!

LAURA had it right back in January

Laura Loomer & illegal immigrants crash Nancy Pelosi’s California estate

Laura Loomer & illegal immigrants crash Nancy Pelosi’s California estate

Sarah Sanders : "ALL OPTIONS are on the table"

PRESIDENT TRUMP TWEETS VIDEO OF REP OMAR & 9/11 FOOTAGE - Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace 4/14/19

"A Common sense, reasonable proposal"

Trump Is Right: Send Illegals To Sanctuary Cities!

Coming out the (Lefty) woods...

Leftist Cher Comes Unwoke: Los Angeles ‘Can’t Take Care of Its Own, How Can It Take Care of’ More Immigrants

Cherchucknancy1-640x480.jpg

Pop icon Cher said Sunday that Los Angeles, California, “can’t take care of its own” residents, much less newly arrived illegal and legal immigrants.

Cher said she failed to understand how the city of Los Angeles in the sanctuary state of California could afford to admit and take care of any more immigrants when city officials have failed to care for homeless, veterans, and poverty-stricken Americans.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More,” Cher said.

. . .While left-wing mayors say they will continue to admit any and all illegal and legal immigrants, Los Angeles is home to the second largest homeless population in the country, second to only New York City. About 50,000 residents of Los Angeles are homeless and about 7.5 percent of California’s American Veteran population is homeless.

As the city remains crippled by homelessness and skyrocketing housing costs, Los Angeles metro area is also home to the second largest illegal alien population — with nearly a million illegal aliens living in the region, according to Pew Research Center.

Last year, economists at Deakin University found that immigration — both illegal and legal — drives up housing prices on average, with the researchers writing “we find no evidence that house prices sink as a result of immigration.”

(Put them on Cher's lawn too... until she really goes to war against immigration.)

NEGLECTED ... Because they are Males?

Our SJW-dominated society treats males like refuse

Sanctuary Cities Welcome Illegal Aliens with ‘Open Arms’ While 38,000 American Veterans Remain Homeless

korean-war-veteran-homeless-boston-file-
x

Just 31% Oppose Plan to Send Illegals to Sanctuary Communities

Voters still aren’t eager to live in so-called sanctuary communities, and they tend to support President Trump’s proposal to send illegal immigrants to those communities.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 36% of Likely U.S. Voters favor the community they live in declaring itself a sanctuary for illegal immigrants. Just over half (51%) don’t want to live in a sanctuary community that refuses to cooperate with federal immigration authorities. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure. These findings haven’t changed over the past two years.  (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Voters See Illegal Immigrants as a Strain on U.S. Budget

Voters Want Strong Borders, Say Wall is Not ‘Immoral’