Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

REPARATIONS - are the most Racist idea in decades

REPARATIONS - are the most Stupid Racist idea in decades

"The idea that somebody owes you something that did not to you,

would be unfathomable" (to my hard-working Dad), says Larry Elder

Skin color alone might determine Who receives, and Who pays?

Are you responsible for your skin color?  The actions or suffering of your great grandaparents?

The risk of unfairness in apply this concept is truly awesome

Are You Responsible for Slavery That Ended Over 150 Years Ago? Then Vote, Democrat!

Nutty Sportsmen: Compromised?  Do they speak for you? (Brainwashed by teammates?)

Utah Jazz’ Kyle Korver on Race: White People Are ‘Responsible’ for the Sins of Their Forefathers

gty-11-3-640x480.jpg

In a long op-ed at the Players’ Tribune, white Utah Jazz player Kyle Korver blamed white people for “inequality” and “racism” in America. Specifically, Korver insisted that white men today are “responsible” for all the racism of their ancestors.

In the April 8 editorial, Korver discussed several incidents that he claims are examples of racism in the NBA.

In one incident, he talks of his own “embarrassment” when he “sort of” blamed Thabo Sefolosha, a black player whom he knew, for being injured during an arrest in 2015.

“How can I — as a white man, part of this systemic problem — become part of the solution when it comes to racism in my workplace? In my community? In this country?” Korver asked.

Despite the fact that he plays in a league where hundreds of black men have become multi-millionaires in a nation that twice elected a black man to the White House, Korver insisted that racism is “at the heart of nearly every major issue in our country today.”

I have to support leaders who see racial justice as fundamental — as something that’s at the heart of nearly every major issue in our country today. And I have to support policies that do the same.

I have to do my best to recognize when to get out of the way — in order to amplify the voices of marginalized groups that so often get lost.

Korver went on to blame all white men everywhere in the country for “racism,” even saying that white men are “responsible” for all acts of past racism.

Two concepts that I’ve been thinking about a lot lately are guilt and responsibility.

When it comes to racism in America, I think that guilt and responsibility tend to be seen as more or less the same thing. But I’m beginning to understand how there’s a real difference.

As white people, are we guilty for the sins of our forefathers? No, I don’t think so.

But are we responsible for them? Yes, I believe we are.

“I know that, as a white man, I have to hold my fellow white men accountable,” he wrote. “We all have to hold each other accountable.

“And we all have to be accountable — period. Not just for our own actions, but also for the ways that our inaction can create a “safe” space for toxic behavior,” Korver added.

===

How utterly moronic !  The irony of a guy who does not understand that his own ideas are toxic

If you think Black Lives Matter more, you might like Reparations

Most Still Reject Reparations for Slavery

Democrats on Capitol Hill are once again talking about taxpayer-funded reparations as a tangible way to apologize for slavery in this country, but most voters still aren’t buying.

Just 21% of Likely U.S. Voters think U.S. taxpayers should pay reparations to black Americans who can prove they are descended from slaves. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 66% are opposed to slavery reparations. Thirteen percent (13%) are undecided.

It began in the late 1400's

Labor-intensive work created a big demand...

African Kings, & Merchants saw a chance to get rid of criminals, etc

20% DIED on the way to America

The Atlantic slave trade: What too few textbooks told you - Anthony Hazard

He does not tell is WHO ran the slave trade

HISTORY: Jewish Slavetrade Documentary

120 of 128 slave-lade ships arriving in Charleston were "signed by Jews"

Maybe if 100% of Reparations were collected at Synagogues, it would be fair and just

A NICE BIT of "virtue signaling" at < $30 a semester?

Georgetown Students Vote to Pay Annual Slavery Reparations Fee

(Actually, I think their parents will wind up paying this, mostly.)

0a0c10_college-admissions-bribery-74651-

Georgetown University students voted this week in favor of a resolution that will force them to pay an annual slavery reparations fee.

Students at Georgetown University passed a referendum this week that seeks to address the fact that the institution once owned slaves. In 1838, the university sold the slaves to pay off its debts. As a result of the resolution, students will now be charged an additional $27.20 per semester. The amount was chosen to represent the 272 slaves that Georgetown University sold in 1838.

Over two-thirds of those who voted favored the new reparations fee. The money collected from the new student fee will go towards the creation of a fund that will be donated to schools and health care programs in Louisiana, where 4,000 known descendants of the 272 Georgetown slaves now reside.

> https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/04/12/georgetown-students-vote-to-pay-annual-slavery-reparations-fee/

Hmm. WHO SOLD GEORGETOWN the slaves?

SOLD his soul .... To pander to Black racists

May he rot in obscurity

REPARATIONS:

"The idea that somebody owes you something that did not to you,

would be unfathomable" (to my hard-working Dad), says Larry Elder

"There are problems: there are no living slaves. No living slave owners.

What about the African role in the slave trade?"

Larry Elder - Race, Reparations & Trump Derangement Syndrome

BLAH BLAH BLAH goes the white noise to distract from the REAL reparations story.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/germany-owes-poland-over-850-billion-in-ww2-reparations-senior-lawmaker-idUSKCN1S215R

Germany owes Poland over $850 billion in WW2 reparations: senior lawmaker

WARSAW (Reuters) - Germany could owe Poland more than $850 billion in reparations for damages it incurred during World War Two and the brutal Nazi occupation, a senior ruling party lawmaker said.

____

And now you know why

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/merkel-shaking-video-response-speculation-health-g20-summit-a8980556.html

Merkel rejects speculation about shaking: 'Just as this reaction occurred it will go away again'