Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Mueller's Report Done. Apologies? What Next?

Cenk = pure spin meister.  Soros puppet

Will he be forgotten when Hillary is made the scapegoat?

==

Dick Morris: Collusion – Hillary’s Hoax

hillary-clinton-913x479.jpg

The myth of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin now stands exposed as the greatest political hoax in American history!

And it was Hillary Clinton’s hoax.

It was Clinton who bought and paid for the phony dossier that led to the $40 million investigation that found NO COLLUSION.

Flashback to the summer of 2016. Clinton was having difficulty getting traction against Donald Trump. Despite the obvious lines of negative attack that Trump’s record suggested, she was unable to bring him down.

Criticism of his scams at Trump University, his employment of illegal immigrants in his Florida resorts, his evasiveness about releasing his tax returns, his putdowns of Latino immigrants, his business bankruptcies, the horror stories of defrauded contractors, his brutal dismissal of John McCain’s heroic war record, and, eventually, his disgusting boasting on the “Access Hollywood” tape all failed to destroy or even weaken him.

It was called “the dossier.”

The problem was that the dossier was nothing but a collection of lies and misrepresentations masquerading as intelligence.

To embellish the story, the campaign hired Fusion GPS, a negative research firm, to provide details of the imagined conspiracy. There, Nellie Ohr, wife of Bruce Ohr, the number four person at the Justice Department, worked with Fusion CEO Glenn Simpson and Shearer to embroider the allegations with publicly available circumstantial evidence.

When their exercise in creative writing was over, they hunted up a source to whom they could attribute the resulting dossier. They hit upon former UK MI-6 agent Christopher Steele. In return for a fee — paid by the Clinton campaign — Steele permitted his byline and credibility to be slapped on the dossier cover page. A well-respected spy in Moscow in the 1090s, Steele seemed the ideal front man.

Armed with this fanciful narrative, Clinton used the phony charges in the make-believe dossier as ammunition against her Republican opponent in their debates. Finally, she thought, she had a winning issue and she pounded it with greater force in each of the three successive debates.

. . . From the beginning, the collusion narrative was Clinton’s hoax. In my years with the Clintons, I learned that whenever there was a scandal that its tentacles always went back to Hillary. “All scandals lead to Hillary” was the motto I used at the time.

===

HRC's "job" now seems to be = SUCK up all toxic blame, & take it ... to prison maybe ?

'Investigate the investigators!'

Republicans go on offense targeting Jim Comey, Loretta Lynch, James Clapper and other Russiagate names

As the dust settled Monday on the Mueller probe's final curtain-closing, Republicans in Washington swung from defense to offense, calling for new deep-dives into a cast of characters who started and fueled the lengthy Russia-conspiracy chase.

A day after Special Counsel Robert Mueller exonerated President Trump from claims that he colluded with Russia to win his election, his spokespersons, lawyers and partisan advocates blanketed the airwaves and the Internet with demands for Obama administration officials and Justice Department insiders to face their own scrutiny.

'If we're all serious about getting to the truth and not just scoring political points,' a senior White House official told DailyMail.com on Monday, 'you really have to be willing to investigate the investigators after something this far-reaching falls apart.'

D2XGPGdWoAAt62I.jpg
NOW WHAT?

( R., have you considered other work?  the nunnery?  suicide?)

MSNBC’s Trump-Russia Ratings Fizzle: ‘Time to Pivot to 2020’

The Mueller report and its potential implications have driven the network’s coverage—and monster ratings—for two years. Now it’s ended with a whimper, leaving execs in a bind.

Hosts like Rachel Maddow have seen their ratings notably increase as the investigation unfolded, while other anchors like Ari Melber have built major elements of their shows around interviews of witnesses of the investigation to get their perspective on Mueller’s probe.

. . .it’s also possible that the Mueller disappointment drove loyal viewers away in much the same way that people avoid looking at their 401(k)s when the stock market is down. Maddow, who has consistently vied for the first or second top-rated cable news program, was sixth on Monday evening, down almost 500,000 total viewers from the previous Monday, as was MSNBC’s second top-rated program in primetime, The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell.

Conversely, “It was obviously a big couple of nights for Fox,” said one network insider, claiming, however, that nobody at MSNBC is panicking.

Mike Rivero asked on his Radio program today:

"Should we consider doing the Midterms over again?... there was so much manipulation & cheating"

MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/s/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2019-03-27_145946.mp3

==

/ 2 /

MASSIVE DOJ LEAK Reveals Mueller Finished Trump-Russia Probe MONTHS BEFORE 2018 Elections; Kept Silent While DEMS Swept Midterms

Justice Department insiders just dropped a massive bomb on Robert Mueller, revealing his Special Counsel team concluded MONTHS BEFORE the 2018 midterm elections there was no proof linking Donald Trump or his campaign to colluding with Russians during the presidential election.

Yet Mueller did not divulge his team’s findings until this week, five months after the 2018 midterm elections.

"The most important portions of the investigation were concluded in August (2018)," a high-ranking Justice Department official said. "(Rod) Rosenstein was briefed and it was common gossip and well-known nothing had been pinned on Trump and it was wrapping up."

/ 3 /

Andy McCarthy has one question for Robert Mueller and HOO BOY is it important

HOO BOY is this the million-dollar question or what from former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy?

Andrew McCarthy: How long has Mueller known there was no Trump-Russia collusion? https://fxn.ws/2TVUG5H  #FoxNews
It will be funny when Dems demand a release of the full Mueller report and it gives us this information and then Trump wins all over again:

Excellent question. Surely it was before Nov 2018. And if Trump is cleared before then, do Dems take over the House? https://twitter.com/AndrewCMcCarthy/status/1110697140572049410 

WIRE: HOW LEGAL STRATEGY PAID OFF...

U.S. President Donald Trump's lead attorneys Jay Sekulow and Rudy Giuliani react after Attorney General William Barr sent lawmakers a summary of the key findings in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, at an office in Washington, U.S., March 24, 2019. Picture taken March 24, 2019.

#Resistance media gold rush over...

These are turbulent times for Resistance Inc.

The Robert Mueller fetishization cottage industry is collapsing. Russia conspiracy theorists are frantically tweet-storming as though their life—or livelihood—depends on it. And across liberal America, cable-news obsessives and keyboard warriors who have spent years waiting for investigators to produce a presidency-ending bombshell are in a state of open mourning.

Nowhere has the anticlimactic conclusion to Mueller mania been more acutely felt than in the alternative partisan media complex that services the so-called resistance. I first wrote about this world back in 2017, when an array of hyper-partisan Facebook pages, Twitter conspiracists, click farms, and podcasts were gaining popularity among stressed-out Trump-era liberals.

The landscape has shifted since that early attempt to map its topography. But even as new players have arrived on the scene and others have flamed out, the appetite for unsubstantiated, Mueller-centric speculation—and the attendant Trump-is-doomed narrative—never abated. So, when Attorney General William Barr notified Congress last weekend that the special counsel was closing up shop without having established a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, I decided to check back in on the resistance media. How were they taking the news—and what would they do now without their favorite content bonanza?

For now, at least, there remains a strong contingent of Trump-Russia truthers who are determined to squeeze every last ounce of click juice they can from the Mueller story before it turns rancid. In this crowd, the most popular theory of the moment is that Barr’s summary of the Mueller report—which has not been released to the public—is part of a sinister “cover-up” to protect the president.

"NO SHAME, No Conscience." says Rand Paul about the left wing media

TICK TOCK! Rand Paul: Need to Determine if Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch Were in on Spying on Donald Trump Campaign

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) wants to know if former President Barack Obama and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch were in on the decisions to spy on President Donald Trump’s campaign and lend credence to the phony dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign that gave way to what became the investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Tuesday, Sen. Paul said he is not sure if Obama or Lynch were personally aware of everything going—but demanded the production of documents that would prove it conclusively one way or the other.

“You know, I don’t know. But I think we ought to know,” Paul said when asked if this rose to the level of the former president and his inner circle of cabinet officials. “The thing is like I say, when they release the information—if the report is to come out, part of the release is they should have to release any documents from Loretta Lynch and any documents from the president that discuss or have information pertaining to the FISA warrant. If this went all the way up to president, to President Obama, yes we should know that.

“I think the left-wing media has no conscience. I don’t think that they’ll apologize,” Paul said. “I think the left-wing media has no shame.

They’ve been trumpeting this thing for two solid years. People were saying ‘the president is going to jail,’ that he ‘absolutely colluded,’ that the president is a spy, we’ve even had some in the media do the same to me. I think they should apologize but do I think they will apologize? No. If you go on the left-wing television sites and watch them they’re still concocting new stories and saying things like ‘we need to know about his tax returns.’ It’s endless. But I think the American people are catching on. Ever since the Catholic high school student who was in Washington that the left-wing media made this fake story about him disrespecting Native Americans—ever since then I think people are catching on that the media doesn’t really care about the truth and is willing to concoct any story that fits their narrative. It’s the same thing with Trump. They hate Trump so they concocted this whole thing, and now they’ll move on to some other thing. So I think you’ll see rare if any apologies.”

GO GET 'EM !!

Nunes ready to go after Dem's "Team Chupacabra"

Exclusive — Devin Nunes Sending Criminal Referral to DOJ over Spygate: ‘Time to Go on Offense’

30s573h-640x464.jpg

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) is planning to send a criminal referral next week to the Justice Department that will detail “multiple referrals on a number of different crimes,” including leaking classified information, as part of his investigation into misconduct at the Justice Department and the FBI.

“As of now, it’ll be one criminal referral but with multiple referrals on a number of different crimes,” he told Breitbart News on Wednesday in an exclusive interview. “We will have some leakers in there for sure.”

“We knew this was a joke from the beginning, and I’ve said as much for a long time. Basically from the time our report came out, which has been a year. But now, the real work begins. It’s good to not have that sitting out there. But we have to now go on offense and track down all these dirty cops and bad players,” he said.

In addition, Nunes plans to interview about 50 people—some who have never been called before Congress—who were involved or know about the pushing of the “pee dossier” within various U.S. government agencies, and its use to get a surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Nunes—who took a beating from mainstream news outlets for challenging the Russian collusion narrative—wants to get to the bottom of how it all began, which he said was long before the FBI claims they officially began their investigation of the Trump campaign in late July 2016.

“It all stems from the fact that we know that this investigation started long before the end of July,” he said. “We are quite confident that this investigation started long before they told us that it did.”

He said it reaches all the way to the Obama White House, though it is not yet clear how involved former President Barack Obama was.

“Look, there’s big problems — big problems that the public needs to know about. Maximum transparency is the best thing here,” he said.

Nunes said he believes Barr will have to act on his criminal referral. “There’ll be things in there that cannot be ignored. There will be crimes … so they have to be dealt with,” he told Breitbart News.

He told Fox News on Tuesday he would target “people who lied to Congress, perjury, [and] criminal conspiracy.”

As far as his Democrat colleagues who have not given up on the idea that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, he said, referring to the mythical beast, “These guys are chasing Chupacabra.”

“That really is what they’re looking for … unicorns, the Lochness monster—they’re interchangeable,” he said.

Nunes said the question of whether his Democrat colleague, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), should resign as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, should be directed to Democrat leadership.

“I’ll let our leadership speak to that. My job is to work with whoever is there. At the end of the day, [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi makes the decision. But I’ll just say that I think more real journalists need to ask real questions to Team Chupacabra,” he said.

Masterful !   Rush is brilliant here in summing things up

Limbaugh: Swalwell, Schiff are lying to the American people

Mueller swiftly closes up shop

The docket sheet hanging outside a federal courtroom on Wednesday morning still listed Robert Mueller’s prosecutors. But they were nowhere to be found at the hearing.

Welcome to the post-Mueller world.

Post-Mueller Fallout

Some great interviews

O'Reilly Analyzes the Abysmal Cable News Ratings After Mueller Report

/ 2 /

Corsi & Klayman to "CONVICT" Mueller and Leftist Criminals!

f465b7_special-counsel-robert-mueller-is

Nolte: Only 37% Believe Mueller Investigation Was ‘Justified’

A CBS News poll shows that only 37 percent of Americans believe special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Russia collusion hoax was justified, while a majority of 54 percent believe it was “politically motivated.”

In a country as divided as this one, 54 percent of Americans agreeing on anything political is pretty impressive, and as Townhall points out, there has been a massive sea change in public perception of the Mueller investigation.

Just a couple of months ago, in January 2019, this same poll showed that only 45 percent believed the investigation was “politically motivated,” while 50 percent said it was “justified.”

. . .Only ten percent believe the Mueller investigation, which cleared the president entirely, was conducted unfairly.

Only 23 percent claim the investigation did not clear Trump, while 34 percent believe it has, and 36 percent believe it is too soon to say.

The CBS poll lines up pretty well with a recent Rasmussen poll that shows 61 percent of respondents want all congressional investigations against Trump to stop.

Whether Democrats and their allies in the fake news media want to acknowledge it or not, there was a pre-Mueller Report world and a post-Mueller Report world, and in this post-Mueller Report world, Trump is a duly elected president, a legitimate president, and one who was unfairly hounded, smeared, and harassed for two long years by a politically motivated/media-driven witch hunt.

With the 2020 presidential campaign about a year away from launching in earnest, Trump’s enemies would be wise to remember Bill Clinton’s 60 percent approval ratings during the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

61% Nix Congressional Democratic Probe of Trump After Mueller

SLIMER is still in denial

Maher: Barr Is ‘a Stooge’ – ‘This Is Like a High-Tech Coup’

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that Attorney General William Barr is a “stooge” who is engaging in behavior similar to “a high-tech coup.”

Maher said, “[Y]ou know, high-tech lynching. Remember that phrase? This is like a high-tech coup. I know Barr is an esteemed person, William Barr. He’s a stooge. This is what Third World countries do. The dictator appoints somebody who exonerates him. That’s what happened here.”

> https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/03/29/maher-barr-is-a-stooge-this-is-like-a-high-tech-coup/

Im hearing that in a big FU to Barr over

https://newspunch.com/doj-investigating-mueller-fbi-pedohile-jeffrey-epstein-light-sentence/

Mueller handed him the report with none of the references to the Pedo rings, #PizzaGate and Epstein redacted.

Anything out there to confirm or deny this?

Ive been too busy to pay much attention to western news for the last few weeks.

Yawn.

Nice job, Sparks...  Sitting at your desk and making things up.

Here are two who do NOT make things up:

WONDER WOMAN & MR. INCREDIBLE - you should listen !

Life, Liberty & Levin Fox News 3/31/19 : Sarah Carter, John Solomon

x

wonderwoman2.0.jpg

5b2ce43c1a0000c704ce2552.jpeg?ops=crop_0

==

You believe that PG was mere theory?

You are a fool and an idiot, Sparks.

Of course, Hillary and her satanists have done their best to hide the truth.

Just look at the artwork that was collected by the Podestas and you will know there was at least a grain of Truth to pizzagate,.

and probably much much more than that.  But it was made taboo to discuss it just as the Deep State had done with UFOs years ago

5 hours ago, drbubb said:

You believe that PG was mere theory?

no

i heard mueller gave barr as a redacted version of the report one containing lots of hard pg evidence unredacted as a "fuck you" for bringing him into it.

and now we have

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-report-full-text-redactions-william-barr-1381687

"Fourth, Barr is forbidding Mueller’s final report from including information that could embarrass any person or harm their reputation"

SCUMmy RATS are still spinning it

Fox News’ Wallace Fact Checks Dem Rep Claiming Evidence Of Collusion: “That’s Absolutely Incorrect”

SEAL the Coffin... and End those Leaks

Nolte: Mueller’s Dirty Cops Leak Innuendo to Keep Russia Hoax Alive

robert-mueller-640x480.jpg

The disgraceful team of partisan investigators hired by Dirty Cop Robert Mueller just disgraced themselves further through a series of unforgivable leaks to the fake news media.

Obviously angry over the fact President Trump is so innocent they could not even come up with a way to frame him, “Some of Mueller’s investigators,” the far-left New York Times reports, “have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated.”

These sleaze bags are also leaking (through more “associates!”) to the far-left Washington Post.

“Members of Mueller’s team have complained to close associates that the evidence they gathered on obstruction was alarming and significant,” the Post reports. “‘It was much more acute than Barr suggested,’ said one person, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the subject’s sensitivity.”

Of course, and just like the entire Russia Collusion Hoax, none of these complaints makes a lick of sense because it was not just Barr who signed off on the four page Mueller Report summary that cleared Trump of collusion and obstruction; Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein also signed off on the summary and Rosenstein, if you recall, is the original Dirty Cop who appointed Mueller in the first place.

. . .sure they found some old crimes no one cared about until the accused went to work for Trump.Oh, sure they found a few Russians who spent a few bucks on Facebook ads, most of them in opposition to Trump. 

Oh, sure they destroyed the life of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn by threatening his son over a contrived process crime.

Trump, however, is so freakin’ innocent they couldn’t even rig a frame for him, so now Mueller’s Dirty Stinkin’ Cops are pouting and bitter and vengeful and violating every known legal ethic to smear Trump in the court of public opinion by way of the sleaziest kind of innuendo imaginable.

You see, these Dirty Cops know how it works…

CONTINUES...

The Smear that is almost impossible to defend (because it is non-specific)

Every legal ethic and everything that makes America America says that if an individual has not been charged with a crime, the legal system does not download on that person, does not release information about the investigation against this person, does not try to makes a case against this person’s reputation  in the court of public opinion.

If you recall, this is what disgraced former FBI Director James Comey did to Hillary Clinton. This is why everyone believed she was going to be charged over her email server — because Comey downloaded on her, publicly laid out her crimes … before telling us she would not be charged.

No matter what you think of Hillary or the crimes she committed, no matter how unjust the decision was to let her off the hook, if someone is not going to be charged it is unethical and un-American for a lawman to do what Comey did — to lay out his case against her.

So what Mueller’s Dirty Cops are trying to do here is put Trump and Barr in a Catch 22.

You see, if Barr does the right thing, if he is an honorable attorney general (and American), when he does release what he can of the 400 page Mueller Report next week, other than the top-line findings (no collusion, no obstruction) nothing else will be made public about Trump or anyone else who was not charged with a crime.

We don’t do that in this country.

But now that Mueller’s Dirty Cops have left this trail of slime, the Russia Collusion Hoax can live on forever!

Don’t you see, there’s more! More, I say! More!

In a tweet late Wednesday, Trump’s legal counsel, Rudy Giuliani, got it exactly right after the leaks hit the fake media.

“The NYT story about unspecified troubling findings in report is as accurate as the NYT saying Mueller’s staff didn’t leak,” Giuliani wrote. “Who leaked this…Mueller’s unethical staff. This proves they are Angry Democrats who couldn’t find or create evidence to support collusion or obstruction.”

During a Fox News appearance, he went even further:

[These leaks] makes the point that we’ve been making for two years: Despite all of the media reports about how holy and sanctimonious the Mueller team is, they are a bunch of sneaky, unethical leakers, and they are rabid Democrats who hate the president of the United States.

And I can’t tell you how much false information they leaked during the course of the investigation. How many people are going to be indicted that didn’t get indicted? How many — how many blockbusters were there? Starting with Papadopoulos and ending with Cohen, who turns out to be a serial liar. I mean, how could you have any confidence in this?

If only through his presence and victory, Trump has accomplished an invaluable service in exposing the Justice Department, the F.B.I., the corporate media, and the intelligence community as an un-American cabal of venal, power-mad, entitled thugs with no respect for the rule of law or the Constitution.

> more: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/04/nolte-muellers-dirty-cops-leak-innuendo-to-keep-russia-hoax-alive/

"you are going to see NO COLLUSION of any kind"

Giuliani: 'Vast Majority' of Mueller Report Likely to Be Released

4 hours ago, drbubb said:

"you are going to see NO COLLUSION of any kind"

Giuliani: 'Vast Majority' of Mueller Report Likely to Be Released

just to share my two cents. Mueller report in two paragraphs.

Prior to winning in 2016 Trump very likely was ignorant of any and all the effort going in to getting him elected - either by his own advisors, or any of his wifes slavic friends and relatives. This makes sense, since his actual personal priority then was trying to help getting his friends wife but otherwise unelectable Hillary Clinton elected. Neither he and especially Melania actually wanted or expected to move into the white house.

Obstructing justice is slightly more dicy, since once he won it does seem very likely he would protect what he perceived to be his loyal confidants - law be damned. That extends well beyond Flynn, who was by no means his only confidant involved in the illegal in letter of law effort to get him elected that he would of moved to protect.