Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Mueller's Report Done. Apologies? What Next?

Shame it didn't come out yesterday, can't enjoy the vodka  I've had waiting for this news tonight, busy day tomorrow.

Very nice to know its official that we definitely didn't want Trump to win and no more indictments are planned

I was almost sure they would go on a gestapo style arrest spree 

Now to start working hard on not winning a second term 😛

MEDIA-GATE... "they were fed stuff by the Hillary campaign"

Mark Levin, The Anti Trump Iron Triangle, 2612

The media kept coming up with Dumb & unsupported comments like: "I am wondering what Russia has on Trump."

Was never any genuine reason to think that.

LEVIN UNLOADS on "shifty Schiff"

Mark Levin: Adam Schiff is a shill for Russia

NO COLLUSION!  says Barr (and even Rosenstein)

The Next Revolution Fox News 3/24/19 | The Next Revolution With Steve Hilton March 24, 2019

TYT must be having a proper funny breakdown. Ill find their reaction when i need a good laugh.

Doubt it will be as good as when hillary lost.

but close im sure.

TYT deserves More than a Breakdown - More like a bankruptcy

Cenk needs to be skewered like a side of Buffalo, for all his lies & evil-doing

"AWARENESS is at Whole New Level - Will you ever Trust the News again?"   asks Scott Adams

Episode 465 Scott Adams: All the Hoaxes are Being Revealed at the Same Time

Top hoaxes by Dems are falling apart this week, one after the other Where is the Tweeter in Chief? Why post-Mueller major-win silence? Fox News Poll: Will Mueller report change your current opinion? 41% say Mueller report will NOT change their opinion Climate change project update Unexplained plateau and cooling period in middle of rising temps It’s off-model for a plateau and cooling to have occurred How does the pro-climate change side explain the anomaly? Mueller is finished, no new indictments FOX is taking victory laps CNN is pretending nothing happened MSNBC is sputtering and making up stuff

16 Years Later, How the Press That Sold the Iraq War Got Away With It

In an excerpt from his new book Hate Inc., Matt Taibbi looks back at how the media built new lies to cover their early ones

> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/iraq-war-media-fail-matt-taibbi-812230/

TAIBBI: Russiagate is this generation's WMD...

TIME for a Big Apology !

Ronna McDaniel: Democrats owe President Trump an apology

After the APOLOGIES,  the real  work starts...

You are still lagging WAY BEHIND on the Truth, Sparks

The real villains are coming into the cross hairs... There are Many.  But one main villian.

SHAME OF THE NATION: 533,074 articles have been published about Russia and Trump...
Networks Gave Whopping 2,284 Minutes to Probe...
CNN STILL sitting outside Mueller's office...

LIST: FALSE BOMBSHELLS...
Treason! Impeachment! Prison!
TAIBBI: Russiagate is this generation's WMD...
500 witnesses; 2800 subpoenas: No collusion...
Re-election weapon...

GOODWIN: HILLARY'S BIG LIE...
PAPER: Apologies to President Trump...

...each time Trump said so, some of us in the media lampooned him. We treated any words he spoke in his own defense as if they were automatically to be disbelieved because he had uttered them. Some even declared his words to be “lies,” although they had no evidence to back up their claims. 

We in the media allowed unproven charges and false accusations to dominate the news landscape for more than two years, in a way that was wildly unbalanced and disproportionate to the evidence.

We did a poor job of tracking down leaks of false information. We failed to reasonably weigh the motives of anonymous sources and those claiming to have secret, special evidence of Trump’s “treason.”

As such, we reported a tremendous amount of false information, always to Trump’s detriment.

And when we corrected our mistakes, we often doubled down more than we apologized. We may have been technically wrong on that tiny point, we would acknowledge. But, in the same breath, we would insist that Trump was so obviously guilty of being Russian President Vladimir Putin’s puppet that the technical details hardly mattered.

So, a round of apologies seem in order.

Apologies to Trump on behalf of those in the U.S. intelligence community, including the Department of Justice and the FBI, which allowed the weaponization of sensitive, intrusive intelligence tools against innocent citizens such as Carter Page, an adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign.

Apologies also to Page himself, to Jerome Corsi, Donald Trump Jr., and other citizens whose rights were violated or who were unfairly caught up in surveillance or the heated pursuit of charges based on little more than false, unproven opposition research paid for by Democrats and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

===

We now know that Hillary Clinton and her supporters misled the country in claiming that the White House was stolen from her. She started the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax and her claims, aided by the Obama White House and magnified by a thoroughly partisan media, set in motion a wild-goose chase.

The chase undermined a duly elected president and cost taxpayers more than $30 million for an investigation that proved the accusations were flat-out false.

Yet money alone is hardly the full price. The probe itself was a giant cloud over the presidency. Trump’s cabinet, his family, his aides and every policy he put forth were viewed with suspicion by those who bought Clinton’s Big Lie. Many of those people shelled out thousands of dollars for legal bills merely to answer questions and prove themselves innocent of any wrongdoing.

It is also a given that China, North Korea, Iran and, yes, Russia have factored into their relations with us the possibility that Trump might not be long for the Oval Office.

We will never know exactly what price America paid for that possibility, but you can be certain it was high, and that the ramifications will not instantly disappear.

Perhaps there would have been a trade deal with China by now. Perhaps North Korea would have scuttled its nukes if it knew Trump wasn’t going anywhere for at least four years.

Those are just some of the actual and potential consequences Clinton set in motion with her false claims. In a better world, or if she were a better person, she would apologize and publicly acknowledge Trump’s legitimacy. I won’t hold my breath.

But until she does, she should be shunned in public life. She has no credibility to speak on any issue or endorse any candidate. She has put the nation through hell all because she lost an election she should have won.

Let’s remember, too, that her campaign actually did work with Russians, through FusionGPS and British agent Christopher Steele, to create a fictional scenario about Trump being compromised.

Which brings us to today’s Democrats. They bought into Clinton’s Big Lie and built a house of cards on smoke and mirrors. The collapse is total.

===

There it is. I am calling for a thorough investigation into Hillary. her lies, and those helped promote them.

If done dilligently. I reckon she will be jailed, or even hung for treason.

We need this to cleanse the system

THe Most insane and Comical Dems need to be "dealt with"

Maxine Waters still believes the “Kremlin Klan” won the White House for President Trump, despite the evidence indicating otherwise.

But no one can convince her that just because Special Counsel Robert Mueller found there was no collusion with Russia, that it’s over.

“This is not the end of anything!” Waters told MSNBC’s Joy Reid as they realized the report was a giant nothing burger for Democrats.

“This is the— well, it’s the end of the report and the investigation by Mueller. But those of us who chair these committees have a responsibility to continue with our oversight,” Waters said.

“There’s so much that, uh, needs to be, you know, taken a look at at this point,” she claimed,” and so it’s not the end of everything.”

Reuters reports:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election did not find that any U.S. or Trump campaign officials knowingly conspired with Russia, according to details released on Sunday.

Attorney General William Barr sent a summary of conclusions from the report to congressional leaders and the media on Sunday afternoon. Mueller concluded his investigation on Friday after nearly two years, turning in a report to the top U.S. law enforcement officer.

Barr wrote to congressional leaders that “the investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense. Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president,” according to the Daily Mail.

Democrats aren’t giving up.

House Intel Committee chairman Adam Schiff insisted on “This Week” that there is “significant evidence of collusion”.

39 minutes ago, drbubb said:

After the APOLOGIES,  the real  work starts...

You are still lagging WAY BEHIND on the Truth, Sparks

but thats not going to help your current cause. is it.

The truth is simple. if somewhat painful for querecanos.

it is America.

Pwned.

And surrendered.

Trying to change the subject, Sparks?  You are exposed as a chronic Liar, and nailed by  the Truth

Like THIS weasel:

John Brennan Relieved At Mueller Findings, Says Suspicions Were Wrong

Former CIA Director John Brennan said Monday morning that he was “relieved” by the Attorney General’s summary of the Mueller report, admitting the findings presented less than he anticipated in terms of criminal activity.

“Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it’s been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election. I think that is good news for the country,” Brennan said when asked by MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough if he was surprised by the lack of collusion evidence.

Brennan added “I still point to things that were done publicly, or efforts to try to have conversation with the Russians that were inappropriate, but I’m not all that surprised that the high bar of criminal conspiracy was not met.”

WATCH:

Brennan has been a sharp critic of President Donald Trump throughout the Mueller investigation. Two weeks ago, he predicted that there would be indictments related to a “criminal conspiracy” involving Trump or his associates’ activities during the 2016 election. (RELATED: FLASHBACK: John Brennan Predicted Additional Mueller Indictments Just Two Weeks Ago)

( But he will not get off):

ABC News Sr. National Correspondent DESTROYS Obama Communist Spy John Brennan: Used CIA Credentials to Deceive Americans About Secret Info He Said He Had on Trump: ‘He Has a Lot to Answer For’ [VIDEO]

Brennan needs to have his career and his life broken... maybe his neck too

15 minutes ago, drbubb said:

You are exposed as a chronic Liar, and nailed by  the Truth

Excuse me, you still haven't remotely hinted at what you think any of this has to do with me.

And I object outright to the insinuation that Hillary is innocent because Mueller's underling said she didn't do anything wrong. Which is exactly what you are saying (and seems to be the damage control they are going with) when they say Trump is "proven innocent" because Mueller said there was no proof Trump did anything wrong.

You really can't have it both ways.

Maybe you forgot:

On 8/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, mSparks said:
On 8/10/2018 at 2:09 PM, drbubb said:

Sure

Mueller = Scumbag & Liar ! (running an illegal witch hunt)

Another Lie at that link, almost certainly

Have to concede I giggle inside everytime I hear this.

Both Rosenstein and Mueller have been lead investigators for republican witch hunts for decades, to hear republican media call them out and republicans buy into it is almost as hillarious as if CNN or ABC called out Prince Charles for his pedophilia, beastiality and murdered orphans.

Sparks,

You have two years of anti-Trump posts here, with many Lies & exaggerations.

And your posts on this very thread are off topic distractions.

You always had difficulty facing reality, when it did not fit with your preconceived biases

WARNING: IF YOU START DEFENDING HILLARY with lies & exaggerations, you will be banned!

Compared with the Trump  "nothing burger", we have something spicy on the other side

Russian-Collusion-Nothingburger-Hillary-

The Russian Collusion Hoax Began, Continued, and Ended With Hillary Clinton

HOLLYWOOD SLIMEBAGS recalled

19 Politicians, Hollywood Stars, Media Elites Who Fantasized for Years About Mueller Indicting Trump

Repeatedly Claimed Mueller ‘Closing In’

... and as they thing about it, the numbers keep rising:

50 Hollywood Stars Who Accused President of Treason, Collusion...

HollywoodStarsTreasonCollusion1-640x480.

Left-wing Hollywood stars have spent the past two years spreading wild conspiracy theories about President Donald Trump and Russian “collusion,” with a slew of celebrities calling him a “traitor,” a “puppet,” a “thug,” a “urine-lapper” for Putin and predicting that he will be “in chains” soon.

Many Hollywood stars made these accusations following Trump’s press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland. Others accused Trump of treason for no apparent reason at all. Yet, according to the Attorney General William Barr’s letter to Congress Sunday, special counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence whatsoever of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia during the 2016 election.

===

These utter slimebags should LOSE their careers,

Or be spat on & disrespected whenever they show their faces

CNN, MSNBC And All The Fake News Media Must Be Held Accountable For Misleading The American Public Over Phony Russian Collusion Narrative

cnn-msnbc-rachel-maddow-don-lemon-misled

For two years, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the Liberal fake news media assaulted their listeners eardrums with the endless and phony narrative that President Trump was guilty of Russian collusion, treason, and about 6 other crimes. Every single one of these fake news outlets didn’t just repeat the same story, their talking heads repeated word for word the exact same script, all in an effort to poison people’s minds that Trump was guilty. As we found out this weekend, none of that was true. Not one bit of it. So what should happen now?

The real fruit of the Mueller investigation is that is showed the American people that the mainstream news media in this country cannot be trusted. This was not simply bad reporting or biased journalism, this was an orchestrated attempt to use the freedom of the press to intentionally deceive. There was collusion, but it was collusion of the Liberal media between themselves to lie and deceive in an attempt to destroy a legitimately elected president of the United States.

I call for an immediate investigation into Hillary Clinton’s connection to RussiaFusion GPS, Comey’s investigation of Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch’s secret meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac, Hillary’s illegal email server, and just for good measure, a new investigation into the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi. Remember those guys? We sure do. Let the games begin.

/ 2 /

Brent Bozell: After Mueller Report, ‘I Don’t Know How CNN Ever Recovers’... Kurt Schlichter: Trump Russia Collusion Treason Was All Just Another Elite Lie

“Half of me wants to burst out laughing. The other half of me wants to look seriously at American journalism and look at the damage these people have done to that institution. I don’t know how they repair it. I don’t know how some networks ever come back. I don’t know how Jim Acosta can ever be seen on television without people laughing at them. He’s ruined. Brian Stelter at CNN, Chuck Todd of NBC. These people are never going to be believed again.”

/  3 / LOL!

Clinton & Obama : Now in the gun-sights

Rudi Giuliani – The Clintons Are Not Above the Law!!!, 2614

Rudy should be the special prosecutor. Give him the same mandate as Mueller, but cross out "Trump", and write in "Clinton".

He will get to the bottom of their crimes.

Give Rudy $20-40 Million to investigate Clinton crimes, and much more will be produced for the American people than the Mueller witch hunt produced

/ 2 /

‘What did Barack Obama know’?

Ari Fleischer says it’s time we get to the bottom of what exactly the 44th president was doing

/ 3 /

BREAKING: Lindsey Graham DEMANDS Democrat Investigations After Mueller Report

"I am going to get Answers!"

30 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Mueller witch hunt produced

I like how they are trying to pretend it wasn't profitable though. Not like this lot were new hires spending money that wouldn't of been added to the querecano debts anyway.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/mueller-probe-could-turn-a-profit-thanks-to-manafort-assets.html

^Do you think he gets them back?

deep-state-31.jpg

President Trump Drops Hammer on Deep State Coup: It’s Time to Investigate the Left for ‘Treasonous Things Against Our Country’

President Donald Trump said that it was time to investigate leftist Democrats for driving the Russia hoax and falsely accusing his campaign of conspiring with Russia to win the election in 2016.

“There are a lot of people out there that have done some very very evil things, very bad things. I would say treasonous things against our country,” Trump said. “And hopefully, people that have done such harm to our country, we’ve gone through a period of really bad things happening." "Those people will certainly be looked at. I have been looking at them for a long time.”