Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Bring back: Competence & Accountability

Bring back: Competence & Accountability

Everywhere we look on the Left, we see the opposite of these two traditional values

xx

AOC / Ocasio-Cortez

xx

Cheslea Clinton, Daughter of HRC

xx

Jussie Smollett

Is there a rule that the daughter of a Lying Satanist will also be a Liar & a Satanist?

In Chelsea's case, it seems so

Chelsea-Clinton-Nut-300x169.jpeg

Anti-Life Democrat Chelsea Clinton: ‘I Refuse to Refer to [Pro-Life People] as Anything Other Than Anti-Choice’

Nope. Get real, Sparks !

Nowadays, a true hero is not those fools.

A genuine HERO would be THIS GUY, Prof JBP,  and the courage he draws out of people

Higher Ed & Our Cultural Inflection Point: JB Peterson/Stephen Blackwood

Meantime, this utter jerk has brought new meaning (& vitality) to the N-word.

We now have a good and rational reason to string someone up.

As Alan Dershowitz has said, in biblical times, he would have been given the punishment (that he hoaxed)

Dz9UYc8W0AAJcz8.jpg
BACK ON SET
'FEELS BETRAYED'

Smollett sent himself letter saying 'you will die, black f*g'...
Scratches Self-Inflicted...
Chicago Police Commissioner Blasts Media, Stars, Politicians for Pushing Hoax...

Smollet betrayed himself, his race, & his country.

He now needs to experience the full force of the Laws he broke.

18 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Nope. Get real, Sparks !

Nowadays, a true hero is not those fools.

as much as you may want to click your heals together three times and wish it were true.

Paris Hilton has 17 querecano twitter zombies to every 1 querecano JBP twitter zombie.

not that it makes much difference to the point since JBP is just a poor, male version of Paris Hilton anyway.

she says buy my shit

he says buy her shit.

Sparks.

You are an utterly lost, nihilist human being.

GROW THE FVCK UP !

Or get lost, and leave my website alone.

If you want to start to achieve something positive with your (useless-seeming) Life,

why not start be listening 2-3 times to Professor Peterson, as he lays it out...

===

JDP: "What is the Antidote to Suffering? Meaning!  & Meaning can be found in Responsibility"

Jordan Peterson on Masculinity, Meaning, God And Fatherhood (with Gadi Taub)

Sparks, do you find Meaning in your Trolling Here?

What do YOU take Responsibility for, other than being a destructive Smart Arse?

51 minutes ago, drbubb said:

why not start be listening 2-3 times to Professor Peterson, as he lays it out...

Because ive heard his and similar snake oil a thousand times already.

I have very little time to give the Acedemic Propagandising Class. Other than when their skills are required.

51 minutes ago, drbubb said:

What do YOU take Responsibility for, other than being a destructive Smart Arse?

count currently is around 150,000 lives saved or improved from various diseases and ailments in the last 18 months. (received newly approved products i took the resposibility of convincing the taxpayer to fund they personally never could have afforded otherwise)

from

Morquio A to Psoriasis.

What about Patterson?

more or less responsability than Paris Hilton?

what are the effects of their causes?

I am really tired of the persona you present here, Sparks

22 minutes ago, drbubb said:

I am really tired of the persona you present here, Sparks

we generally sit on opposite ends of the (geo)political spectrum.

I always find our discussions thought provoking and cordial.

even if neither of us are likely to change our minds.

Okay.

But there is no genuine debate from you.  Only Trolling, and smart-arse-examples.

Why bother?  Do you get pleasure from it?

If you would actually debate rather than Trolling, you might win occasional points.

It might help to lead to a genuine concensus.

Instead, you seem like a child who shouts: "nah-nah-nana Nah-Nah", and then runs and hides,

afraid to join in the actual fray

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Okay.

But there is no genuine debate from you.  Only Trolling, and smart-arse-examples.

Why bother?  Do you get pleasure from it?

If you would actually debate rather than Trolling, you might win occasional points.

It might help to lead to a genuine concensus.

Instead, you seem like a child who shouts: "nah-nah-nana Nah-Nah", and then runs and hides,

afraid to join in the actual fray

anywhere you - or anyone - engages in actual discourse, rather than just posting youtubes of a guy with no shirt on or whatreallyhappened links i will of course try and engage in further discussion.

is chock full of things to talk about.

its been a pleasure watching the cia's own forum depropagandise the bs this time round, so much so they quickly deleted awesome threads and turned attention back to smollett and getting mexico to pay for the wall. waking up a few hundred users in the process.

Your smart arsed response just proved my point!

32 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Your smart arsed response just proved my point!

not really,

besides having someone capable and [sometimes willing and able] to challenge my thought process.

my posts also serve as a back reference of what i was thinking about a topic a long time ago when i talked about any particular topic previously.

the discussion with Yelik at the start of

is a good example of that.

lets me see if and how my opinion changes on any particular topic over time, which then helps me understand how other peoples opinions change over time.

back in 04 all i had really thought about was house prices.

A PLAUSIBLE ENDING TIME - especially if Competence is allowed to disappear

th?id=OIP.gNYkNRxe3tDkci_RMGKHfgHaLZ&w=1
Are we on road to civilization collapse?
Scientists fear end to Mankind...

NO MEANING without accountability

POLL: 89% young feel lives meaningless...

050819depression.jpg

Poll: 89 Per Cent of UK Gen-Zers Say Their Lives Are “Meaningless”

Societal malaise of nihilism evident in survey results.

A new poll out of the UK reveals that a staggering 89 per cent of young people aged 18-29 feel their lives are meaningless and without purpose.

30 per cent of youngsters complain about being “stuck in a rut,” while 84 per cent say they are failing to “live their best life.”

One of the primary reasons cited for failing to achieve happiness and purpose is a lack of finances, according to 45 per cent of respondents.

The survey, conducted by Yakult UK, found that 80 per cent of people across all age ranges felt they were living without purpose, but that number drops to 55 per cent for people over the age of 60.

More than a third of Brits would completely start their lives over given the chance.

While by no means the only reason, many have argued that the emergence of mass shootings in the west by young men can partly be attributed to the nihilistic malaise that many teenagers grow up experiencing.

Competent & Accountable people FIX THEMSELVES

You Can't Fix Other People, But You Can Fix Yourself

Does Liz Warren realize how UN-Fixed she is ?
Maybe not, since she is too busy trying to fix others

Lefties do this : Claim to be Victims, and BLAME OTHERS for their misfortunes. Warren celebrates TOXIC FEMININITY. Vile, crazy woman.
No way she can make a better world, since she will be too busy hunting for villains to blame.

Referring to the above posting of " Poll: 89 Per Cent of UK Gen-Zers Say Their Lives Are “Meaningless " on 7 August 2019, I subsequently found an article on the same research reported by the Sun online on 1 August ( https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9637619/young-brits-life-lacks-purpose/ ). Since I had done an extensive research in the areas of social psychology, interpersonal trust and social networks , I have made the following comments for your review:

Refer to the Sun's article: 89% of 16-29 year olds claiming their life lacks purpose or meaning

This summarised conclusion in one headline is misleading. My then doctoral research supervisor in Oxford University would have rejected my write-up. He would have noted to me:

what are the confounding variables? 

What is the sample size?

Ah, if you have done a research survey before, you would have learned "confounding variables". Please read on. If you do not know this jargon, please stop reading.

The Yakult survey purely wants to have a good piece of PR article. No problem on that. However, the person who approved the PR article must have no responsibility of anticipating possible psychological effects on young readers (age 16 to 29) to think that "I am alright to feel a lack of life purpose because I am part of the 89%". No wonder that there is a perception of English people being "lazy" as a culture. That is a perception by people living in Hong Kong, who are hard-working. This particular Yakult article will only reinforce English young people's low work ethic. If I had plenty of extra money (in the order of GBP 90,00), I would re-conduct the research, and will have different research findings.