Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

White males battle Hate HOAXES & Bigotry. Enough!

THE Race Card HUSTLE by Fake Victim claimants

The Race Hustle started decades ago, with Affirmative Action etc]

Why Do Blacks and Leftists Wish the ‘Attack’ on Smollett Really Happened?

The reactions of many on the left to the case of Jussie Smollett prove two important things:

1. There is little racism in America.

2. The left -- white and black -- is morally and psychologically impaired.

There is no doubt that most Americans on the left, including black Americans, are distraught over the fact that Smollet faked the "racist" attack on him. Apparently, leftists, Democratic leaders and, most depressingly, many of his fellow blacks wish Smollett had been attacked by white racist homophobes.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., a white leftist, tweeted, "I hope this was not something that Mr. Smollett did to himself, or created...."

Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart told MSNBC there has been "an atmosphere of menace and hate" since Donald Trump was elected president, which made "people want to believe" Smollett's story. Exactly. Capehart a black leftist, wanted to believe that racists yelling "This is MAGA country" beat up blacks.

Another black leftist who writes hate columns for The Washington Post, Nana Efua Mumford, wrote: "I wanted to believe Smollett. I really did." Again, exactly. Mumford wanted to believe that racists yelling "This is MAGA country" beat up blacks.

Corey Townsend, the social media editor of The Root, a black-oriented website (founded in 2008 by Harvard black studies scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr.), opened his column on his private doubts that Smollett was attacked as he claimed with the words, "I wanted to be wrong." Three paragraphs later: "But still, I wanted to be wrong."

(Race Hustlers are fully supported by fake news)

https://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/SG-don-lemon-cnn-trump-race-card.jpg

Lemon leads CNN panel to race-bait over Spike Lee tweet: Trump ‘doesn’t see black people as fully human’

Don Lemon and his CNN panel of wealthy, privileged black Americans channeled “victimhood chic” by playing the Race Card.

CNN host Don Lemon and his panel of wealthy, privileged black Americans continued their race-baiting while discussing President Donald Trump. One of the panelists scoffed that Trump doesn’t view black people as “fully human.” She’s going to need some salsa for that huge chip on her shoulder.

Lemon and his grievance-mongering panelists — retired NBA star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and former Ebony magazine editor Kierna Mayo — blasted Trump for reacting to director Spike Lee, who took a veiled dig at the president at the 2019 Academy Awards.

Be nice if Spike Lee could read his notes, or better yet not have to use notes at all, when doing his racist hit on your President, who has done more for African Americans (Criminal Justice Reform, Lowest Unemployment numbers in History, Tax Cuts,etc.) than almost any other Pres!

Dem Vic's need to start acting like fully responsible humans

PROFESSOR IDENTIFIES OVER 400 HATE HOAXES

— Why Does the Left/Media Want to Start a Race War?

Hate crime hoaxes, like Jussie Smollett's alleged attack, are more common than you think

In writing a book about hate crime hoaxes, I found more than 400. Such frauds damage good race relations.

Smollett’s story was bizarre, bordering on the absurd. He claimed to have been attacked — at 2:00am in Chicago — by two men, in some early reports, wearing red MAGA hats, who called him “that Empire n_____,” yelled “this is MAGA country,” and poured bleach on him while putting a noose around his neck.

The questions here are obvious. How many Trump supporters even exist in the downtown of a city that went 83% for Hillary Clinton — and how many of them watch "Empire?" How many guys looking for a fight carry rope and bottles of bleach around with them? Almost every normal citizen had questions like these about this incident, and we were justified in having them.

That this case turned out to be a hoax shouldn't come as too big of a shock. A great many hate crime stories turn out to be hoaxes. Simply looking at what happened to the most widely reported hate crime stories over the past 4-5 years illustrates this: not only the Smollett case but also the Yasmin Seweid, Air Force Academy, Eastern Michigan, Wisconsin-Parkside, Kean College, Covington Catholic, and “Hopewell Baptist burning” racial scandals all turned out to be fakes. And, these cases are not isolated outliers.

Doing research for a book, Hate Crime Hoax, I was able to easily put together a data set of 409 confirmed hate hoaxes. An overlapping but substantially different list of 348 hoaxes exists at fakehatecrimes.org, and researcher Laird Wilcox put together another list of at least 300 in his still-contemporary book Crying Wolf. To put these numbers in context, a little over 7,000 hate crimes were reported by the FBI in 2017 and perhaps 8-10% of these are widely reported enough to catch the eye of a national researcher.

. . . However, the motivations of many hoaxers are honorable if misguided. In college campus hate hoax cases (Kean College, U-Chicago), the individuals responsible almost invariably say that they staged incidents to call attention to real incidents of racist violence on campus. Certainly, the media giants that leap to publicize hate crime stories later revealed to be fakes, and the organizations that line up to defend their “victims” — the Southern Poverty Law Center, Black Lives Matter, CAIR — think that they are providing a public service by fighting bigotry.

SENSE SPOKE here

The Kernel of Good News in Hate Hoaxes

Most of the hate crime hoaxes have been committed by black students. Their charges include the posting of KKK signs, the sending of racist notes, and the writing of racist graffiti on a black person’s door with the words “Go Home N—– Boy” and “Whites Only.”

A black man was caught on camera spray-painting doors and vehicles with racial slurs, vulgar words, and swastikas.

Even professors create hoaxes. Indiana State University professor Azhar Hussain sent bogus anti-Muslim emails to himself, according to police, “trying to gain sympathy by becoming a victim of anti-Muslim threats which he had created himself.” He was arrested for filing a false police report.

Here’s the good news about the racial hoaxes on the nation’s college campuses: Left-wing college students have a difficult time finding the actual racism they claim permeates college campuses. Thus, they have to invent it.

Though it has not been proved yet, these students may have support for their racial hoaxes by diversity-crazed administrators, who nationwide spend billions of dollars on diversity and a multiculturalist agenda. Racial discord and other kinds of strife are their meal tickets.

Black people, as well as homosexuals, should condemn these hoaxes, but so far, most have remained silent. If police are right that Smollett’s claims were a dastardly hoax, it will cause doubt to be cast on future real claims of assault based on race and sexual orientation. It also will have a negative impact on race relations.

This is not something to be taken lightly.

If Smollett is found guilty of a felony as he is charged, he should suffer heavy penalties, including jail time. There’s a lesson to be learned from one of Aesop’s fables, “The Boy Who Cried Wolf.”

Outrage over 'Whites Have Rights' billboard...

A Pennsylvania billboard has sparked an outcry and accusations of racism — but the man who put it up insists that he’s simply trying to strike up a “conversation” about race.

As Pittsburgh’s WPXI reports, the controversial digital billboard stands on Route 422 outside Worthington, Pa. Its changing screen features multiple messages. One reads “whites have rights,” while another features a photo of actor Jussie Smollett, who is being investigated for an alleged hate crime hoax.

“Jussie Smollett hangs himself! Sets ‘race’ relations back 100 years,” it reads.

A third message features images of various politicians — including Rep. John Lewis and Rep. Maxine Waters — and accuses them of being “black racists.”

John Placek, who owns the billboard, denied any racist intentions.

“Racism is misunderstood in America and I want to have the conversation,” he told WPXI. “We need to get over: I’m black. You’re white. You’re Hispanic. Who cares? I don’t care about that. I do care about how you act and how you stand for my flag, our flag.

“We gotta get people talking,” he continued. “We gotta get them excited. And that’s what I’ve done.

The board was never meant to hurt anybody. I would never do that. I’m a patriot. I’m an American. Period.”

But critics say his messages are inflammatory.

“I don’t see it as thought-provoking,” Michael Allshouse, who called the billboard “racist,” told WPXI. “I don’t see it as instigating thoughtful discussion as much as it is provoking and agitating.”

th?id=OIP.GLALS_ymLPxVnQ-SEX9BSwEsC5&w=2
'EMPIRE' Smollett Indicted on 16 Felony Counts...
Facing up to 48 YEARS...

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A Cook County grand jury has returned a 16-count indictment against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

The Cook County State's Attorney's Office confirmed the indictment, which they said was returned by a grand jury on Thursday.

CLICK HERE to read the full indictment

Smollett was originally charged with one felony count of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report by the Cook County State's Attorney's Office on Feb. 20.

RELATED: Timeline of key moments in alleged attack on Jussie Smollett

Jussie Smollett has been hit with an additional 15 counts of filing a false police report by a grand jury and is now facing up to 48 years behind bars.

The Empire actor was initially charged with one Class 4 Felony charge of disorderly conduct last month but a grand jury has applied that charge 15 times over in an 36-page indictment that was returned on Thursday.    

Now, he is facing a maximum sentence of 48 years behind bars and fines of up to $400,000. 

Man Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault Awarded $1.8 Million In Damages

gettyimages-493061253.jpg?itok=Q6piaN-y

A former Maine resident who was falsely accused of rape has been awarded an additional $1.8 million in damages, the second award he has received over the ordeal in the past six months.

Vladek Filler was accused 12 years ago of repeatedly sexually assaulting his wife, Ligia, as the couple was divorcing and bitterly fighting for custody of their children. When Vladek told Ligia he would take their two sons with him and move to Georgia to be near his mother, she began making accusations against him.

The University of Michigan’s National Registry of Exonerations (NRE) said that Ligia became angry after Vladek’s suggestion, and “ran into the street from the family home holding one of the boys, yelling that she wanted to kill her husband for molesting and abusing their children and that she feared he would kill their 12-year-old son.”

As the Daily Wire previously reported, Vladek was “found guilty of one count of gross sexual assault and two counts of misdemeanor assault,” even though social services determined there was no evidence of child abuse and a physician testified there were no signs of sexual abuse. His attorneys argued for a new trial, and in 2011, he was found guilty for one count of misdemeanor assault and sentenced to 21 days in jail.

He filed a complaint with the Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar, alleging the prosecutor in his case had acted improperly by withholding exculpatory evidence.

Vladek was exonerated in 2015 and filed a federal lawsuit against more than a dozen defendants, including a nurse who told his wife to cry when testifying to “seem real.” In Sept. 2018, nearly three years after he filed his lawsuit, Vladek settled his lawsuit with all but one of the defendants for $375,000.

Why Covington Teen Could Win His Lawsuit Against CNN

Sandmann-2.jpg

Nicholas Sandmann and his parents have followed up their defamation lawsuit against The Washington Post with one filed Tuesday against CNN. Sandmann, you’ll recall, is one of the Covington Catholic High School students savaged by the left after attending this year’s March for Life in Washington.

Can Sandmann prevail against the Cable News Network? Just as with The Washington Post, the answer is “yes.”

The suit charges that CNN “has maintained a well-known and easily documented biased agenda against President Donald Trump and established a history of impugning individuals perceived to be supporters of the president.” This is significant because his lawyers are alleging that CNN targeted Sandmann simply because he was “wearing a souvenir Make America Great Again cap.”

For seven days in January, says the lawsuit, CNN “brought down the full force of its corporate power, influence, and wealth on Nicholas by falsely attacking, vilifying, and bullying him despite the fact that he was a minor child.”

. . .

Moreover, CNN asserted that Sandmann and his fellow students displayed a “racis[t] mob mentality” and “looked like they were going to lynch” the Black Hebrew Israelites who were merely “preaching about the Bible nearby” because “they didn’t like the color of their skin” and “their religious views.”

The lawsuit also claims that CNN falsely accused Sandmann and his classmates of surrounding Native American activist Nathan Phillips, creating “a really dangerous situation” that caused Phillips to “fear for his safety and the safety of those with him” as the teenagers “harassed and taunted” him.

Full-length videos of the scene showed that none of this was true. In fact, as the lawsuit points out, it was the Black Hebrew Israelites who “bullied, attacked, and confronted” the students with racist and homophobic slurs and threats of violence.

The videos also show that it was Phillips who forced his way into the student group and then “proceeded to target” Sandmann, not the other way around.

Wikipedia Is Actively Engaging in Maintaining the Charlottesville Trump, White Supremacist Hoax

Today I tried my 3rd edit of the Wiki page for the Charlottesville event, in which I added context for Trump's "fine people" comment, attempting to help correct the being spread by CNN. How long before this one is sterilized?

41 minutes ago

I don't understand what their possible reasoning could be. There's video proof. Transcript proof. Contextual proof. Have they given any reason as to why the insist on pushing the fake narrative?

It doesn’t fit the prescribed narrative.

37 minutes ago

I have noticed the same at Wikipedia. Totally erroneous and biased information. People have learned to use it to push an agenda and WIkipedia goes along. No more support from me!