Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Two Genders Only : Truth strikes back against Delusions

When their Lies become parody, they get upset

Trisha-Paytas-file17-Getty-640x480.jpg

Progressives Slam YouTube Star for Coming Out as Transgender

A heterosexual woman who declared herself “transgender” is getting hate mail from transgender activists who usually say everyone should be liberated to change their “gender identity,” flip their sexual orientation, and escape the male-female “binary.”

“Do I think I’m transgender? Yes, a 1,000 percent. Do I identify with my natural-born gender? A thousand percent,” said YouTube star Trisha Paytas, in a video that includes advertisements for tickets to her late-October events in San Francisco and Los Angeles. “So, I think that’s where I’m at, and I feel really free and liberated.”

Paytas quickly apologized when critics claimed her transgender claim ridiculed the transgender movement. The EOnline.com entertainment site reported:

In a tearful YouTube video, the star says that she is “overwhelmed by the amount of backlash” her candid video received. “I can’t apologize for who I am and how I feel and it sucks that we live in this world and I’m just not allowed to identify as a man because of how I look,” she added. “It’s triggering. It’s PTSD of when I said that I was, like, bisexual.”

“Paytas’s video is super, duper problematic,” says an earnest post at Popdust.com, which continues:

One Twitter user compiled a list of just some of the statements Paytas made that led me to shout at my screen. These include assertions like “I am transgender because I wish I had a penis so that my assertiveness would be respected and I wouldn’t be thought of as a bitch,” and also, “I CHOOSE to identify as boy.”

No doubt about it, Paytas’s video is a trainwreck, and I understand where all the transgender] backlash is coming from. The way she talks about and misidentifies transgenderism dilutes its seriousness, and the visibility of her platform poses a danger for actual transgender people who need to be taken seriously in order to get the medical and psychological assistance they need.

Paytas has every right to express herself as gender nonconforming. She’s more than welcome to present herself as male. But that does not make her transgender. Transgender people don’t choose to be transgender. Nobody chooses to have gender dysphoria. So many transgender issues revolve around access to healthcare procedures to correct the underlying issue of dysphoria. It is not a choice.

Former trans-gender person, Walt Heyer, says: "it is Evil... and is Child abuse"

The Candace Owens Show: Walt Heyer

Walt is over 70 years old, and has much hard-won wisdom/