Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Two Genders Only : Truth strikes back against Delusions

SAYS IT ALL! Faux Boobs do not a woman make!

“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.”

IMPORTANT REMINDER: Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist:

‘Transgendered Men Don’t Become Women,’ They Become ‘Feminized Men,’ ‘Impersonators’

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University and former psychiatrist–in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital, who has studied transgendered people for 40 years, said it is a scientific fact that “transgendered men do not become women, nor do transgendered women become men.”

All such people, he explained in an article for The Witherspoon Institute,  “become feminized men or masculinized women, counterfeits or impersonators of the sex with which they ‘identify.’”

Dr. McHugh, who was psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital for 26 years, the medical institute that had initially pioneered sex-change surgery – and later ceased the practice – stressed that the cultural meme, or idea that “one’s sex is fluid and a matter of choice” is extremely damaging, especially to young people.

caitlyn_jenner_3.jpg?itok=lWP-gjrL : No, Sir!  You are not a woman, just delusional

"Caitlyn" Jenner.  (AP)                                                                       

The idea that one’s sexuality is a feeling and not a biological fact “is doing much damage to families, adolescents, and children and should be confronted as an opinion without biological foundation wherever it emerges,” said Dr. McHugh in his article, Transgenderism: A Pathogenic Meme.

“I am ever trying to be the boy among the bystanders who points to what’s real,” said Dr. McHugh, who is also professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Johns Hopkins.  “I do so not only because truth matters, but also because overlooked amid the hoopla—enhanced now by Bruce Jenner’s celebrity and Annie Leibovitz’s photography—stand many victims.”

“Think, for example, of the parents whom no one—not doctors, schools, nor even churches—will help to rescue their children from these strange notions of being transgendered and the problematic lives these notions herald,” warned McHugh.

They rarely find therapists who are willing to help them “work out their conflicts and correct their assumptions,” said McHugh. “Rather, they and their families find only ‘gender counselors’ who encourage them in their sexual misassumptions.”

. . . In fact, at Johns Hopkins, where they pioneered sex-change-surgery, “we demonstrated that the practice brought no important benefits,” said Dr. McHugh. “As a result, we stopped offering that form of treatment in the 1970s.”

. . . When “the tumult and shouting dies,” McHugh continued, “it proves not easy nor wise to live in a counterfeit sexual garb. The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest.”

. . . He further stressed that, “What is needed now is public clamor for coherent science—biological and therapeutic science—examining the real effects of these efforts to ‘support’ transgendering.”

“But gird your loins if you would confront this matter,” warned Dr. McHugh.  “Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.”

Dr. McHugh’s article, Transgenderism: A Pathogenic Meme, can be read in full at the website of The Witherspoon Institute.

Dozens of trans-regretters now 'out of the closet'

Book profiles those who disprove social-agenda claims about gender choice

Heyer.jpg

Dozens of trans-regretters now are “out of the closet,” based on their profiles in a new book that disproves the social-agenda claims that a man is a woman if that’s what he says he feels like.

It is Stella Morabito who wrote at the Federalist about Walt Heyer’s newest project, “Trans Life SURVIVORS.”

Heyer, as Morabito explains, changed sex surgically and lived as a woman for nearly a decade. He later obtained therapy that helped him recognize trauma during his childhood, which left behind a condition known as dissociative identity disorder.

Understanding that, the report explains, “His gender dysphoria simply vanished. His life as a ‘woman’ all amounted to an attempt to escape reality.”

“The ban on so-called conversion therapy is really a ban on all talk therapy that doesn’t affirm self-diagnosed gender dysphoria. Any therapist who so much as questions a patient’s yearning to be the other sex risks losing his or her license, or worse,” she wrote.

“If the patient has nagging questions, therapists cannot even entertain those questions without putting license and job at risk, since the interpretation of what constitutes ‘conversion therapy’ is so loose. It’s all up to trans activists and their legislative machinery. Psychotherapists are increasingly aware that they are now legally required to play along with each and every self-diagnosed case of gender dysphoria presented to them, or face legal consequences.”

Heyer himself explains, “Regretters going back need people around them to lend strength for the journey – people willing to listen with love, speak healing words, provide emotional, legal and financial assistance and cheer them on to their homecoming.”

He regretted not only his surgically changed body, but “the estrangement from his wife and children.”

His book, then, is not a personal story, but a compilation of stories from those trapped in “transmania,” Morabito said.

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/dozens-of-trans-regretters-now-out-of-the-closet/#bcosKy8AtArZEZXi.99

49 minutes ago, drbubb said:

dissociative identity disorder

One of the suppressed facts about China is they view transgender/homosexuality "problems" as mental health issues. Provide free services to those who want help. 

I think they are right.

Judges back Trump on transgenders in ranks

Supreme Court gets lesson on 'sex,' 'gender'

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/dozens-of-trans-regretters-now-out-of-the-closet/#qxP1pkPo1sAqWqB0.99

Virtue-Signaling - & the DOUBLE Down at Ford Motor Co.

Ford-Transgender.sized-770x415xc.png

Employee at Ford Office Fired After Disagreeing With Transgender Post

In October 2018, Ford Motor Company bragged about supporting a male engineer in his transition to a transgender identity. A contractor at a Michigan plant had the audacity to respond with a comment disagreeing with transgender identity. That very day, he was let go. Ford claims the company didn't fire him, but the former contractor insisted otherwise in comments to PJ Media.

"Ford said that because of my comment and the intolerance that it represented (or so they accused me of) that my services to them would cease immediately," the former contractor, who wished to remain anonymous, told PJ Media. "I was told this in an unscheduled 1 on 1 meeting with my boss and an HR representative. I was told to pack up my belongings immediately, to leave my badge and computer, then I was walked out of the building like a criminal."

"I am quite sure this post was the reason!" he insisted.

The former contractor provided an image of the Ford transgender post and another image of his response. The company's photo showed a transgender man waving a rainbow flag, walking near a car emblazoned with rainbows and the Ford logo, with the caption, "An Evolution to Happiness: Ford's Progressive Corporate Culture Helps Engineer Take Transformative Step."

THE TRUTH HURTS. It truly hurts... those want believe the Delusions

John Money's dangerous "research" was hard on his patients

The terrible fraud of 'transgender medicine'

The actual evidence was that the patients "were not improved at all" by sexual re-assignment

Eventually they realize... the Huge PRICE PAID for accepting the Delusion

The horrifying toll of campus transgender ideology

It ruins people and devastates families

Of all the numerous valid objections to transgender ideology, perhaps the most emotionally compelling is this one: It is increasingly a ruiner of people and a devastator of family happiness.

An exclusive report from The College Fix this week gives a perfect example of this, detailing numerous mothers who have found themselves “in shock as [their] daughters come home from college with mustaches [and with their] breasts removed.” That sounds bad enough; the details are worse. One young woman arrived home clearly not well, looking disheveled and having sprouted facial hair; she subsequently cut off contact with her family after returning to school, having “obtained testosterone in the student clinic.” Another came home to declare that she had “socially transitioned” and was now seeking to start taking hormones and begin prepping for “top surgery” (a euphemism for cutting off her own breasts to approximate a male’s chest). Another young woman went through with that surgey and is now on hormones; as her mother put it, “If she continues to take the testosterone, after some years her internal female organs will deteriorate to a point that they, too, will have to be surgically removed.”

The horror of it all is matched by the realization that these young women’s campuses are arguably more or less complicit in these terrible transformations. American universities have become snake pits of gender ideology; students themselves are obsessed with it, and more and more campus organizations and services are dedicated to promoting it. Were this merely a fad,  a passing craze to little effect, that would be one thing. But you can’t get your breasts back after you’ve cut them off. Once your reproductive organs have died and been removed, they’re not coming back either. And you can’t get back the years of your life that you gave to a fraudulent belief.

Once the other shoe drops, and the craze passes, you can be certain that the people who promoted and enabled this behavior will feel ashamed and embarrassed of it. But it’s also likely the case that they will escape any culpability for it. It will be a lose-lose for everyone. As one mother put it: “I…wish none of this were true.” Unfortunately, it is, and it’s not going any for a while.

> more: https://www.thecollegefix.com/the-horrifying-toll-of-campus-transgender-ideology/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thecollegefixfeed+(The+College+Fix)

THE COMPLICITY of universities in these tragedies is Disgusting.

The administrators who allowed this should be FIRED and maybe do some serious time in prison

MORE: Campus feminists embrace transgender ideology

LISTEN to the Brainwashed idiots - Idiocracy is here

Dr Peter Saunders - The Transgender Agenda

Lindsay Shepherd takes on a Dangerous Delusional (& apparent pedo)

Very popular = over 10% Likes!

The Tampon String Enthusiast of British Columbia

I recently received a 7 day Twitter suspension, and I'm not the only one. Almost anyone who speaks out about JY receives a suspension or ban. Who is JY? Keep our communities safe.

More about JY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Sv5...

Madness... is sometimes encouraged by parents

Sodom and Gomorrah Update: Tranny Teen’s ‘Mom’ on TLC: ‘I Want to Have a “Farewell to Penis” Party’

The continuing saga of Florida transgender teen, Jazz Jennings, takes us through the last steps approaching her "gender confirmation surgery" in the fifth season. In the episode titled “Caterpillar to Butterfly” that aired January 15 on TLC, I Am Jazz shows the final preparations that the Jennings family make as they prepare to travel to New York for the surgery. Jazz’s mother, Jeanette decides it would be great fun to throw a “Farewell to Penis” party.

Jeanette reminds me of a stereotype of a stage mother. She is much more comfortable and supportive of Jazz’s transgender life than her husband, Greg seems to be. He is frequently uncomfortable with the constant chatter about vaginas and penises, for example, and he lets Jeanette know that he will not be eating the penis cake she intends to bake for the party. Most of all, Jeanette and Jazz are gung-ho for the party because it will make Greg feel uncomfortable. How sad, if you ask me.

. . .

Jeanette: Yeah. "We've been together a long time, you and I."

Jazz: I even named you "Caterpillar." That's what I named him.

Greg: So you're gonna have a naming for your...

Jazz: Vagina?

Greg: Yeah.

Jazz: If it's Caterpillar, then I got to name my vagina "Butterfly." This quirky and fun idea seems like a cool thing, but also, I love making my dad uncomfortable, and if this penis party is gonna do just that, then we got to have a penis party!

Trannies Trapped by Law change?

AP-jae-s.-lee-dmn-640x480.jpg

S Dakota to Consider Bill Banning Transgenders from Competing Against Opposite Biological Sex

State lawmakers in South Dakota introduced a bill this week that would require students who consider themselves to be transgender, to participate in school sports that correspond to their assigned biological sex, not of the gender they have assumed.

The new bill would rescind current rules adopted by the South Dakota High School Activities Association in 2015 that allows transgender kids to participate in school sports under their assumed sexual choice, instead of their biological gender, the Daily Wire reported.

The bill was introduced Tuesday by Republicans Senator Jim Bolin (Canton) and Representative Thomas Brunner (Nisland).

Sen. Bolin, a former Canton mayor and athletic director of the Canton Public Schools, said his goal was to emulate recent rules in Texas.

“Texas’ University Interscholastic League requires that students participate on sports teams that correspond with the sex listed on their birth certificate,” Bolin said. “It’s all about fair competition,” he added.

“I just firmly believe that those who are males should play in sports designated for males and those who are females … should play in sports designated for females, according to your birth certificate. It’s about fair competition, and we’re not breaking any new ground.” the sen. said, “This has nothing to do with bathrooms, locker rooms or shower rooms. This has only to do with the eligibility for athletic competition.”