Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Two Genders Only : Truth strikes back against Delusions

TWITS Called Out... for Lying

5 Questions About Transgenderism That No Leftist Can Answer

Twitter has stepped up its war on reality.
Last week, it permanently banned a feminist who committed the unconscionable sin of repeatedly insisting that men aren't women. This past weekend the company clarified its stance on the issue. According to the new rules, you are not allowed to engage in any "slurs" or "tropes" that might offend transgender individuals. These "slurs" and "tropes" include "misgendering" and "deadnaming" a transgender person. Of course, "misgender" means referring to a person by their biological (read: actual) sex. "Deadnaming" sounds like a codeword the CIA might use, but apparently it means calling a "transgender woman" by his original male name, or a "transgender man" by her original female name. Any of these offenses might earn you a permanent ban from the platform.
Some conservatives seem surprised by the increased attempts to silence those who acknowledge and affirm biological realities. I am only surprised by their surprise. This was always inevitable, and it will only get worse from here. After all, what other choice does the Left have? They literally cannot engage with the other side of this debate because there is no debate. "Transgenderism" is an article of faith. It has no referent in physical reality. It cannot be defended logically or scientifically. If they are going to maintain their radical theory of gender, they can only do it through intimidation and force.
... Five very basic questions that any proponent of "transgenderism" and gender fluidity should be able to answer easily, but cannot:
1) How precisely does a biological male come to the conclusion that he is really a woman?
2) If he arrives at this conclusion based on the fact that he "feels like" a woman, how does he know what it feels like to be a woman?
3) What exactly is a female feeling?
4) Even if it made sense to speak of female feelings and female thoughts, and even if it were possible for a man to know for certain that he is experiencing those feelings and thoughts, in what objective sense do those feelings and thoughts make him a woman rather than simply a feminine man?
5) But the Left tells us that gender is a social construct. They reject the idea that women must necessarily have any particular feeling or thought or taste or preference. If gender is indeed an artificial construct and our physical features have no bearing on our identity as "man" or "woman," then what in the hell is a woman? A woman, in that case, is not defined by her feelings, thoughts, ideas, preferences, or her body, reproductive organs, chromosomes, DNA, etc. So what is she defined by? If he isn't defined by anything, then how does it make sense to call yourself a woman? Isn't that like calling yourself a whooziwhatsit or a thingamadoodle? Isn't "woman" now a term empty of all objective meaning?

> more: http://www.cuzzblue.com/2018/11/5-questions-about-transgenderism-that.html

Er, it should be OBVIOUS.

Someone who IDENTIFIES AS FEMALE:

1. Wants to be free of the responsibilities & scapegoating the comes with being male (these days)

2. Wants access to female privileges, pampering & the freedom to wear make-up & female clothing

NOT SOMEONE who is fully capable of birthing a child, and bearing the hormonal disruptions & pain that goes with that

Blacklisted Feminist: Saying Men Aren’t Women Used to Be ‘Banal,’ Today It’s ‘Heresy’

Meghan Murphy, a prominent feminist who was recently banned from Twitter for stating that men aren’t women, wrote an article for Quillette on Wednesday explaining how formerly “banal” facts have become “heresy — akin to terrorist speech.”

Murphy, who accused Twitter of “censoring basic facts and silencing people,” was permanently suspended from the social network last week for stating, “Women aren’t men,” and “How are transwomen not men? What is the difference between a man and a transwoman?”

After Twitter made Murphy delete the posts, she made another post calling out Twitter, and was subsequently blacklisted.

Rose McGowan's gender-fluid partner Rain Dove was MACED in a public bathroom by mother who thought the model was a man - and then GLOATED about the violent attack on Instagram (12 Pics)

Gender-fluid model Rain Dove was recently maced by a stranger in a public bathroom — and then tracked down by that woman on social media, who wanted another chance to attack.
Rain has made headlines for continually challenging gender norms and the concept of gender altogether; the 29-year-old has also been featured in several major magazines and posed for a campaign for fashion brand Sisley.

The Real-World Consequences of Submitting to the Transgender Zeitgeist

Sympathy for transgender people cannot trump objective reality.

Last week, a member of my Orthodox Jewish congregation approached me at synagogue to tell me a story. Many of the women in the congregation exercise at a females-only gym for modesty purposes. The gym is successful; its main constituency is religious women who don’t wish to be stared at by men, or to see men in various states of undress.

According to the congregation member, this month, a transgender woman — a biological male who suffers from gender dysphoria — came to the gym. This man, who retains his male biological characteristics, then entered the locker room and proceeded to disrobe. When told by management that he could use a private dressing room, he refused, announcing that he was a woman and could disrobe in front of all the other women.

The predictable result: Many of the actual biological women began cancelling their memberships. When the management asked people higher in the chain, they were simply told that to require the man to use a private dressing room or to reject his membership would subject the company to litigation and possible boycott. So the gym will simply have to lose its chief clientele because a man with a mental disorder believes he has the right to disrobe in front of women.

. . . There are real-world consequences to the deliberate rewriting of basic biology, and the substitution of subjectivity for objectivity. It means rewriting business operation, school curricula, medical treatment standards, censorship rules, and even parenting. Sympathy for those who suffer from gender dysphoria is obviously proper — no one wants transgender people harmed or targeted. But sympathy for a mental disorder should not trump either objective reality or competing priorities based on those objective realities.

===

Ugh. So Delusionals have more rights that Real Women, (even Real JEWISH women?) *

It is shocking how entitled this mentally-ill creature is!

*(Until I read this I thought Jewish women were the most entitled creatures on our planet. They used to be.)

Extending Female privilege to the next generation

A Mother Forces Son To Be Transgender - Is it Legal?

Today on the show we'll talk about the horrifying, infuriating case of the young boy who is being pushed into transgenderism by his mother and his doctors. Mental illness is being fostered inside the mind of this poor child, and he's not the only one.

' ROO MADNESS

Australia To Introduce 33 Different Genders On Passports

Australia is preparing to introduce at least 33 different gender options on birth certificates and passports, as part of a new anti-discrimination policy.

The Australian Labor Party have drafted the initial proposal, which includes options such as; omnigender, neutrios and demigender.

Omnigender means unisex. Neutrios is a non-binary gender identity which is often associated with a “neutral” or “null” gender. Demigender is an umbrella term for non-binary gender identities that have a partial connection to a certain gender.

What About the Rights of Students Who Don’t Have the Mental Disorder of Gender Dysphoria?

And Shouldn’t Their Voices be Heard?

A missive from the front line of the transgender bathroom wars

GenderNeutral.jpg

What’s too often missing are the voices of some of the students who are most directly affected. Oh, sure… you can find endless interviews with the transgender students who are supposedly being oppressed by society. But what about the actual boys and girls (not to mention their parents) who are suddenly losing their privacy rights when schools impose transgender agenda policies, sometimes without even informing the students and parents in advance? We find one of these stories in a recent guest opinion piece at USA Today written by Alexis Lightcap, a high school student from Boyertown, Pennsylvania.

. . . The entire story is distressing and Alexis and her friends have every right to be heard. Particularly in 2018, you would think that the fears of a school girl who feels herself to be potentially in danger of sexual assault would merit more attention. But the only voices being listened to or broadcast by the media were those of the transgender activists.

PANDERING TO LUNACY ??

Catering to a Mental illness with Surgery, is this Healthy?

trans_bathroom_symbol_youtube_screenshot

SHOCK: The New York Times Reveals Serious Problems with Tranny Ideology in Opinion Piece

In the case of gender dysphoria, doctors perform a surgery that, in effect, amputates perfectly healthy body parts. This kind of surgery is not performed in the case of any other type of what’s called “body dissociative disorder,” cases in which patients believe they were born into the wrong body. For example, there are those who believe they should be without an arm or a leg. But their requests to become an amputee are not honored, nor even taken seriously.

However, in the case of gender dysphoria, amputative surgery will, we’re told, “align someone’s physical body with their internal sense of sex and gender.” We are told that without this surgery, they’d be a high risk of suicide and other mental health risks.

At best, this is pseudo-scientific. Dr. Paul McHugh, longtime chair of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School, has argued for years that such procedures ignore and may even aggravate underlying psycho-social troubles. In fact, those who undergo sex-reassignment still have a suicide rate nearly twenty times that of the general population. That’s why McHugh famously called transgender medicine “cooperating with mental illness” and that’s why he put an end to surgeries at Johns Hopkins.

So why should these surgeries proceed? Andrew Long Chu, in a stunning, must-read piece in The New York Times, ventured an answer. Chu is a man who identifies as a woman and is currently raising money for sex-reassignment surgery. In his Times piece, he says that he knows the transition won’t make him happy. “Until the day I die,” he writes, “my body will regard [the result of this surgery] as a wound … (that) will require regular, painful attention to maintain.”

Chu even admits that the transition process and treatments have made him more miserable. “I was not suicidal before hormones,” he writes. “Now I often am.” And yet he insists that he has a right to the surgery—and that no doctor should refuse. Why? Because, it’s what he wants. That’s it.

This deeply troubling opinion piece reads like a cry for help. In fact, more than a few transgender advocates have condemned it. And to be clear, not everyone who pursues gender reassignment surgery reports being as miserable as Chu. But his story is revealing something very important. Already, this is the only type of surgery that amputates fully-functioning and otherwise-healthy body parts for no physically necessary reason. The justification has always been emotional and psychological health. Now we have an individual admitting that it won’t help him emotionally or psychologically either, but that he still wants the surgery anyway. If that’s all it takes, then it’s clear: Transgender ideology isn’t really about health or scientific reality at all. What we’re doing is aiding and abetting serious problems, not helping.

TIme to take a case to the Supreme Court - maybe?

Virginia Teacher Sacked For Misgendering Transgender Student

Rally-against-Transgender-Policy.jpg

A Virginia high school teacher was sacked Thursday for allegedly misgendering a student, marking the first time in the state that an educator has lost a job for using biological pronouns to refer to a student

The West Point School Board voted unanimously 5-0 to fire Peter Vlaming who teaches French at the school, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Vlaming, 47, was charged with discrimination after failing to use male pronouns to address a biologically female student. Vlaming did not intentionally misgender the student, but avoided using any pronouns to address or talk about the student in order to accord with his Christian faith, the Times-Dispatch reported.

“I’m totally happy to use the new name,” Vlaming told local NBC affiliate WWBT. “I’m happy to avoid female pronouns not to offend because I’m not here to provoke … but I can’t refer to a female as a male, and a male as a female in good conscience and faith.”

Vlaming has referred to the student as a female, according to the Times-Dispatch. The teacher was placed on paid administrative leave in October.

Misgendering refers to using biological pronouns for a transgender person as opposed to pronouns that accord with their new gender identity. Deadnaming refers to using the “dead name,” the name they used before transitioning, to describe or address a transgender person.

Vlaming’s avoidance of pronoun use made the transgender student feel singled out, according to the report.

“That discrimination then leads to creating a hostile learning environment. And the student had expressed that. The parent had expressed that,” West Point schools Superintendent Laura Abel said, the newspaper reported. “They felt disrespected.”

> https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/teacher-fired-transgender-pronouns/

A win might only reinforce the Delusion.. damaging children

20181212-angela-ponce-rtr.jpg?ext=.jpg

First Tranny Miss Universe Contestant Says You Can be a Woman Without Having a Vagina

“Outsiders say what I can and cannot do, what I am and what I am not,” Angela Ponce told the Daily Mail. “No, I’m sorry. To be a woman is your identity. It doesn’t matter if you are white, black, if you have a vagina… if you have a penis.”

Ponce, a man who identifies as a woman, will represent Spain in the international competition.

“I always say: having a vagina didn’t transform me into a woman. I am a woman, already before birth, because my identity is here,” the transgender person told the newspaper.

The 27-year-old apparently wants to use the Miss University platform to indoctrinate children.

UNI2018_05032%2520copy.jpg

Fake as his plastic boobs. Can he manage to fool himself?

=====

Once again, the Lie-Stream Media celebrates a Delusion

Dumber than a Dog's Breakfast

At a time when men are having themselves carved up, to gain very real "female privilege", we see this:

Turned Over to Reprobate Minds:

‘Gender-Diverse Women’s College’ Won’t Use Female Gender Symbol Because It’s ‘Offensive’

A Massachusetts all-women’s college found out the hard way that any attempt to include anything relating to gender or sex will be met with scorn in today’s society.

Mount Holyoke College (MHC) officials tried to commission a new logo for the school that included the initials MHC sideways, so that the “H” and the “C” formed the female gender symbol – known as the Venus symbol.

This angered students and alumni who don’t identify as women, and the school was forced to apologize and withdraw the logo design:

This past Thursday, we had the occasion to solicit feedback on the design firm’s identity work from a group of students. We listened to feedback regarding the use of the Venus symbol as an option for the brand identity and logo, as proposed by the consultants. It is now evident to us that this symbol has a long history of exclusion connected to movements that, while trailblazing for some groups, represents the erasure of others.

We have thus determined that the College cannot move forward with a word mark that references this symbol as we rethink how we will distinguish Mount Holyoke College. While it is always disappointing to realize that our creative work has not achieved its goals, it is deeply upsetting to realize that the work is seen as offensive and damaging.

Charles L. Greene II, Vice President of the Office of Communications and Marketing wrote the lengthy statement apologizing for the symbol, which apparently is not “trans-inclusive.”

The Daily Hampshire Gazette reported that the Venus symbol is offensive to those who identify as transgender or nonbinary and quoted alumni Tessa Ann Schwarz, who took her dismay to Twitter.

“Speaking as one of those trans alums, you all will not be getting my money until this is changed, and I am not alone,” Schwarz tweeted.

MHC spokeswoman Keely Savoie told the Gazette that the school would scrap the proposed logo and try again with a new design in January.

====

Who cares about yer pennies, Sir!? We need to END this transgender-rights madness

Normal people have feelings too.

In the real world. SJW's & Tranz-activists are simply outnumbered...  by the team of Reality & Normal folk

Get over it, or learn how to cry like a real woman!

END MOUNT HOLYOKE COLLEGE (MHC) - it has shirked its genuine mission

220px-Mount_Holyoke_College_Mary_Lyon_Ha

MHC spokeswoman Keely Savoie told the Gazette that the school would scrap the proposed logo and try again with a new design in January.

“This decision to pursue a new look and feel grew out of a comprehensive, institutional planning process,” Savoie told the Gazette. “Developing a new logo was part of our comprehensive approach to update and strengthen the reputation of the institution as a modern, global, innovative force in education.”

MHC was originally a women-only college, but established a policy in 2014 that allowed the school to formally admit trans women (biological men who identify as women).

“We recognize that what it means to be a woman is not static,” MHC President Lynn Pasquerella said at the time. “Just as early feminists argued that reducing women to their biological functions was a foundation of women’s oppression, we acknowledge that gender identity is not reducible to the body.”

A year later, trans activists succeeded in shutting down a performance of the “Vagina Monologues” because it was not trans-inclusive. Eve Ensler, the creator of the Monologues, penned a response saying she was “surprised” by MHC’s response to her work, and insisted it was not exclusive and noted that an all-trans rendition was performed in 2004.

"The Vagina Monologues never intended to be a play about what it means to be a woman. It is and always has been a play about what it means to have a vagina. In the play, I never defined a woman as a person with a vagina," she wrote.

Earlier this year, MHC issued a guide to professors at the school asking them to stop calling students “women” or referring to “the two genders.”

MHC did not respond to a Daily Wire inquiry.

> https://www.dailywire.com/news/39466/gender-diverse-womens-college-wont-use-female-ashe-schow

They never should have admitted Trannies. And that may kill them. If it does, then Good riddance to a failing institution.

mt-holyoke.jpg

Nope.  Trannies may destroy MHC.

Sell the bankrupt institute (when that happens) to a brand-new NORMAL VALUES / Non-Grievance University

> 2014 mistake: http://www.oneequalworld.com/2014/09/03/womens-colleges-break-ground-finally-openly-admitting-trangender-students/

Old poster from MHC, circa 2010

taboo-poster.png

TABOO: “Transidentity at a Women’s College: Is there a fit?”

Posted in Uncategorized with tags dialogue, Discussion, Mount Holyoke College, Taboo on March 30, 2010 by Coalition for Gender Awareness

Come join us on Tuesday, April 6th from 4:30-6:00 pm, for a COGA facilitated TABOO topic examining the various gender identities at Mount Holyoke College, gender diversity, and the connotations of a single sexed space. The dialogue will take place in the Blanchard lounge 227.

> more: https://cogamhc.wordpress.com/

Want to change gender?  maybe in the next life

You Gotta Be Sh*tting Me! Boys Can Have Periods Too

Children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners.

School children will be taught that “all genders” can have periods in new sex education lessons, in a victory for transgender rights campaigners.

Eventually the Left eats its own...

navratilova-420x315.pngnavratilova-420x315.png

Navratilova: ‘Having a Penis’ and Calling Yourself a Woman Doesn’t Mean You Can Compete Against Women

Tennis legend and long-time gay rights activist Martina Navratilova, tweeted and then deleted an attack on policies allowing natural-born men to compete against natural-born women, in sports.

Navratilova has been a gay rights activist for decades and is no right-winger, but it appears she is not on the liberal bandwagon for transgenderism.

In a series of tweets posted on December 18, the 1978 Wimbledon winner came out against trans women (natural-born men) competing against women. Naturally, she immediately took heat from the left and soon deleted the initial tweet.

As soon as she posted the message, liberals ganged up on her and tried to shame her into changing her mind on transgender athletes.

One Twitter user warned Navratilova against allowing others to “play on her fears.”

But the Czech-American Tennis star bristled against the idea that she was afraid of anything.

Martina_Navratilova_Tweet_02.jpg

Navratilova added that she was standing by her criticism of transgender athletes.

“I stand by what I said, ” the tennis star said, adding, “When it comes to sports, we need to make sure we have a level playing field. That is all in talking about fairness. The end.”

Ridiculous !  Is it time to kill off James Bond?

Next James Bond should be transgender, suggests Dominic West

Actor Dominic West has suggested that the the next James Bond should be transgender.

The actor, 49, said the next 007 should be Hannah Graf, the highest-ranking transgender soldier in the British Army.

The 31-year-old serves as a captain in the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.

Suggestions have already been made that Daniel Craig’s replacement should be black or female.

44BA124600000578-4920400-Hannah_Winterbo

MATCHING DELUSIONS?  this might work
Here's how Transpeople can find suitable partners
> Salty Interview

So call them "DELUSIONALS" maybe

Video: Transgender Goes Nuts in Store After Being “Misgendered”

Wild confrontation caught on camera

281218trans.jpg

Clownfish > dumbass Mericanos.

A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.

BOYS WON'T BE BOYS in the Boy Scouts...

... maybe they are Fish now (along with Sparks: they are called  "clownfish" for a reason)

Parents Ditching Boy Scouts for Faith-Based Alternative: 'They've Forgotten Who They Are'

http://www1.cbn.com/sites/default/files/styles/video_ratio_16_9/public/media/slider/images/boyscoutsas2_hdv.jpg

Christian parents concerned over the recent moral downward spiral of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) are now shunning the organization in favor of a faith-based alternative.

Trail Life USA, which was launched back in 2014, has seen its membership expand to "27,000 in 800 troops in all 50 states," World reports.

And One News Now reports that just last year, participation increased by 35 percent.

The news comes as BSA, which once upheld traditional family values, have now become aligned with the LGBT movement. Roughly 20 years after winning a Supreme Court decision banning openly practicing homosexuals, the organization is now opening its doors to transgendered boys as well as biological girls.

The Scouts' new direction has reportedly led to the loss of 425,000 members.

Meanwhile, Trail Life CEO Mark Hancock attributes the decline in membership to the organization losing its "moral compass."

> http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2018/december/parents-ditching-boy-scouts-for-faith-based-alternative-theyve-forgotten-who-they-are

6 hours ago, drbubb said:

The Scouts' new direction has reportedly led to the loss of 425,000 members.

Thing is, I, and most others apparently, find moaning about people who don't understand gender equally as repulsive as people who don't understand gender.

Its up there with teaching kids to use condoms instead of perpetuating the species, fags and bestiality in the "shit I'd rather just fucked off and died" category.

At least the clownfish were mildly amusing.

anyway

On a slightly "lighter" note

"What Makes Us Girls" Brittany Pettibone and Stefan Molyneux