Trigon Uranium Corp

Trigon Announces Non-brokered Private Placement

07:00 EDT Tuesday, July 17, 2007

KELOWNA, BC, July 17 /CNW/ - Trigon Uranium Corp. (TSX-V: TEL) today announced that the Company will sell on a non-brokered private placement basis up to 4,000,000 units ("Units") at $0.50 per Unit for gross proceeds of up to $2.0 million. If the offering is fully subscribed, Trigon will be entitled to sell up to an additional 1,000,000 Units to raise additional gross proceeds of $500,000.

Each Unit will consist of one common share of the Company and one-half of one transferable warrant. Each whole warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one common share of the Company for $0.65 for a period of 24 months following closing of the private placement.

Finders will receive a cash commission equal to 8% of the gross proceeds of the sale of the Units and be issued non-transferable agents' warrants ("Agent Warrants") to purchase Units in number equal to 10% of the Units sold under the private placement. Each Agent Warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one Unit for $0.50 for a period of 24 months after the date the private placement closes.

The use of the funds will be for drilling of the Henry Mountains project, analysis and planning in respect of the Marysvale Project, small mine acquisitions, and general working capital.

Any more details ???

Where are the Henry Mountains and why do they think uranium be in them???

After the sell off last week when they fell 6% I was tempted to buy a few URA.L shares.

They are up 24% today with results to be announced soon.

To play safe I scraped off the profits thus far.

Saw them present earlier this year. Good company.

Bubb, what do you make of the chart?

Actually, the chart looks interesting.

Let's look at:

+ Market cap size vs. Assets

+ Insider buying

+ Bulletboard commentary

use of the funds will be for :

+ drilling of the Henry Mountains project,

+ analysis and planning in respect of the Marysvale Project, (that's in Utah)

+ small mine acquisitions, and general working capital- ??

Archived