Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The Left is Eating Its Own; Will Violence follow?

When The Joker says this about someone... Does it mean the opposite?

kjtB5tH.jpg

Longtime Clintonista Terry McAuliffe on Fellow Democrat Ralph ‘Coonman’ Northam: ‘Is a Good, Moral, Decent Man’

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” former Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-VA) said Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) was “a good, moral, decent man,” who he predicted will do the right thing and resign over the controversy surrounding a medical school yearbook photo of people in blackface and a Klan robe.

terry_mcauliffe.jpg

Report: Ralph ‘Coonman’ Northam Counting On Democrat Media to Save Him

P67CSPGEY4I6PKXAZMMKRQU4MU.jpg

Embattled Governor Ralph Northam (D-VA) is counting on the establishment media to save him from having to resign, reports the National Journal’s Josh Kraushaar.

“Talked to a plugged-in Virginia Dem that’s skeptical Northam will resign — after watching Northam’s stubbornness today,” Kraushaar tweeted Saturday. “Says that from Northam’s POV, he’s already hit rock bottom. And noted that scandals have such a short shelf life in today’s politics/culture.”

In a follow up tweet, Kraushaar quoted a Democrat operative who is also counting on the media losing interested in the story: “I suspect this is out of the national news… by the middle of next week.”

That is a pretty safe bet, actually.

At this point, the establishment media have two choices: They can keep the story alive in the hopes of forcing a resignation, but in doing so the ongoing damage to the Democrat Party as a whole will continue and there is no guarantee Northam will resign. Or the media can save the Democrat Party from further damage by moving on as quickly as possible to another scandal — say, a bombshell about Trump increasing his ice cream order from two to three scoops.

The best of all worlds for the media, of course, would have been Northam’s quick resignation. Get him out of there so Democrats can continue to pretend they hold the moral high ground on racial issues, which is important to a party (and media) that intends to use a relentless campaign of racial demagoguery against President Trump in 2020.

Without Northam’s quick resignation, though, the media are stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place.

Here's what The Donald thinks of the Dem;'s dilemma with Northam

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4yAX5jG0aPfQthZDBEp9

Violence against Babies > The Tipping Point?

ASK THEM WHEN... do they draw the line

Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats

c4924fda-0ad5-4e12-87db-4b38d3e34aa7.jpg

As a man, I feel very comfortable telling women that they can’t murder their babies.

I will never be impregnated, or carry a baby, nor give birth, and yet I am still going to demand that no one murder a child.

Yeah, I know a lot of liberals insist that because I identify as male, I can’t have an opinion on the subject of murdering babies, but I do have an opinion, and it is that we should not legalize the murder of babies. 

Call it “male privilege” if you wish, but I’m sticking with my firm “No killing babies” position.

I don’t think I’m alone on this. I don’t think it’s just my genitals driving this decision. I think a lot of other male identifying people, and female identifying people, and people who identify in other ways, all can’t get behind infanticide. We have come together in a beautiful and diverse coalition of people who oppose the legal extermination of children. And it’s a coalition that should worry the Democrat elite, since a lot of Democrat voters are not cool with laws that allow the offing of infants.

This is just the latest cultural assault we’ve been subjected too, and the most appalling (yet). Normal people of both parties have been getting progressively more woke to the indisputable fact that the left hates us and wants us dead or enslaved, but legalizing the murder of babies might be an atrocity too far.

Kavanaugh lynch mob? That taught us that every man is vulnerable to some shaky tale from three decades ago. That was bad.

Covington Fiasco? That taught us that our sons are fair game if they dare smile wrong when some fake Vietnam veteran who is not Dick Blumenthal bangs a drum in their faces – or whenever else the garbage media and the garbage left set their sights upon them for having political views that offend the perpetually offended. That was bad too.

But now it’s killing babies. Like, actual babies. Not even fetuses. Babies. Like, one minute away from breathing and crying. Or even after birth...

. . .

it never occurred to me that the abortion nuts meant killing full-grown babies.

. . . Ask them. Ask them “Okay, a pregnancy is nine months long. At what specific date should we outlaw abortion. One month? Two months? Five months?

Their honest answer is “Nine months, and even after,” but they won’t answer you honestly. You’ll get a word soup of “woman’s choice” and “her doctor” and “reproductive healthcare” but you will never get a date – except from the ones too crazy to try to hide it, or the ones like that Virginia delegate who was too stupid to understand that she shouldn’t actually say it or the Normals will freak out.

/ 2 / Cover-up Needed?

Murder? WHAT Murder? CNN Panel Avoids Discussion Of Democrat Ralph ‘Coonman’ Northam’s Promotion of Infanticide

Malkin: Fallout From Northam Yearbook Photo Showed Democrats’ ‘Screwed-Up Priorities’ for Not Being Outraged by His Support for Murdering Babies

BEFORE the would not forgive Republicans,

Now if they cannot bury the News, the Dems will not forgive their own

Liberal Journalist: Northam Case Shows the Left is Unable to Forgive

THE STATE OF CHAOS - All three Top officials may have to resign

Dyw1xKXX4AI8AG9.jpg
BLACKFACE CHAOS
DEMS IMPERILED

" Querecanos will get paid."

???

Gay people working for nOCortex?

49 minutes ago, drbubb said:

" Querecanos will get paid."

???

Gay people working for nOCortex?

what are you? a lefty?

Querecanos should all work like dogs and still not have enough left over at the end of the month to stay alive without food stamps.

Left Eats Left: Leftist Who Accused Democrat Chelsea Clinton of Causing Terrorism at New Zealand Mosque: She ‘Hurt Our Fight Against White Supremacy’

Left Eats Left: Leftist Who Accused Democrat Chelsea Clinton of Causing Terrorism at New Zealand Mosque: She ‘Hurt Our Fight Against White Supremacy’

Chelsea Clinton Gets Attacked by SJWs For Her Ilhan Omar Comments as the Left Implodes

Students rip Chelsea Clinton for 'stoking' hatred behind mosque slaughter...

Students blasted Chelsea Clinton at a vigil at New York University for the 49 worshipers massacred at two New Zealand mosques, claiming the former first daughter “stoked” the hatred that fueled the slaughter.

“This right here is the result of a massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you put out into the world,” senior student Leen Dweik chided Clinton Friday night, according to a video posted to social media. “The 49 people died because of the rhetoric you put out there, added Dweik — who was wearing a Bernie Sanders 2020 t-shirt.

“I’m so sorry you feel that way,” Clinton, who is pregnant with her third child, responded, prompting other students to chime in.

We’re thinking the Right should send thank-you cards to Rep. Adam Schiff after all of this mess with Russia and how badly Democrats have played this under his direction. At this point, it seriously feels like Republicans can just sit back and watch Democrats implode and it’s all because of ol’ Schitt … sorry, Schiff.
Thanks, Adam. Sincerely.

The Mueller report has created yet another rift in the Democratic Party: Team Reality vs. Team Bitter-Enders, writes @KimStrassel https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mueller-bitter-enders-11553815242 

We love that she used Eric Swalwell’s photo for this.
From Kimberley Strassel via the Wall Street Journal:
"Democrats are struggling over the direction of their party, and this week things got more complicated. In addition to the splits over the Green Leap Forward, Medicare for All and constitutional rewrites, Robert Mueller’s report has opened a new divide. It’s Team Reality vs. Team Bitter Enders."
It’s a little bit like the rift between the old guard (aka Nancy Pelosi) and the new idgits (Ilhan Omar). And what’s most hilarious about all of this is that Democrats did it to themselves.
All they had to do was not be crazy, and they couldn’t even do that.