Sign in to follow this  
callmejoe

Human (especially child) trafficking

http://victuruslibertas.com/2018/07/witness-statement-by-satanic-ritual-abuse-survivor-fiona-barnett-calling-out-her-pedophile-abusers/

FIONA.png

Witness Statement by Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor, Fiona Barnett – Calling Out Her Pedophile Abusers

My name is Fiona Barnett. I was born Fiona Rae Holowczak, on 28 October 1969, in Sydney, Australia. I am a victim of CIA child trafficking, Luciferian ritual abuse, and Project MK-ULTRA.

Child trafficking is run as a single integrated world operation. This operation is coordinated by the CIA in collaboration with British and Australian intelligence services. Retired NYPD Detective James Rothstein was appointed to the first US taskforce to investigate this child trafficking operation which, he found, went all the way up to the Whitehouse. Detective Rothstein found that the CIA were behind a blackmail operation in which child prostitutes were used to honeytrap and compromise politicians, military brass, top businessmen, and key government officials. ....

......I was prostituted, at age 6 years, to a pedophile orgy at Parliament House in Canberra, where I was raped by then Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, Attorney-General Lionel Murphy, and Governor-General John Kerr. ..... future Prime Minister Bob Hawke raped me in a suburban backyard near Canberra, and former President Richard Nixon raped me in the back of a US / CIA military plane at Australia’s main military airport where Airforce One lands when it visits Australia.

I was handed over to the CIA child trafficking network by my paternal grandparents, Helen and Peter Holowczak....

Most of the war criminals who settled in Australia were ..... were people from Central and Eastern Europe… These people had done deals with western intelligence organisations, ...then secreted or allowed to go to third countries like Australia…

Peter named his Doberman dog ‘Satan’ and trained him to hunt and rape children..... Peter obtained his Doberman dog from another Slavic Nazi war criminal who was granted asylum in Australia. This man supplied dogs to the NSW Police force. He was also involved in the clean up and disposal of bodies following Luciferian ritual crimes.

Nazis were Luciferians. During their height of power, the Nazis conducted Luciferian rituals in broad daylight in the streets of Germany. Luciferianism is a secret, multi-generational religion with its roots in ancient Babylon and Egypt. Luciferians worship various ancient pagan gods including Lucifer, Molech, Baal, Dagon, Imhotep, Horus, Isis, Anubis, and Seth.

Nazism drew out and promoted those Slavics who secretly practised Luciferianism. My grandparents and the other Slavic war criminals who were granted asylum in Australia, congregated to covertly practise their brand of Nazi Luciferianism here in Australia. Over time, the descendants of these Luciferian pedophile refugees collaborated with existing Luciferian dynasties such as the Kidmans, Conlons, Overtons, Huxleys, Cardens, and Cumpstons, and infiltrated Australian government and influenced law and policy.

This explains why .....  the government bodies support the perpetrator instead of the victim of crime, and why our legislation is increasingly reflecting Luciferian pedophile doctrine.  This explains, for prime example, why the Australian Human Rights Commission recently defended a pedophile who lied on his job application about his conviction and fined the employee for refusing to hire the pedophile. The president of the AHRC, who made that decision, is one of my Luciferian pedophile rapists.

Leonas Petrauskas was a close associate of my Lithuanian grandmother Helen Holowczak. ....  Petrauskas was educated in a Jesuit school. The Jesuits are Luciferians who practice ritual murder and child rape.  An increasing number of Australian politicians who hold power are Jesuits.

Roman Catholicism stems from Mithraism, the ancient Luciferian cult in which male priests were married to boy brides (alter boys), and temple prostitutes (nuns) bore children to the priests for ritual murder on key ritual dates. The Latin mass is a whitewashed version of the high Luciferian black mass in which a new-born baby is ritually murdered, and its blood and flesh eaten. This is the ritual that occurred at Bathurst City Hall in 1985, presided over by the AHRC President.

Child rape, torture, and murder are routinely practised within Luciferianism for various reasons:
1. These acts are established traditions thought to appease their god Lucifer.
2. Some members get off on raping and murdering kids, but not all. The ones who like it were conditioned to be sexually aroused by it through being abused and exposed to such practises as children.
3. It is believed to bestow power on the practitioner. Sodomy is called the ‘fountain of youth’ and is thought to transfer the child’s youth to the abusing adult.

The number one rule of Luciferianism is – there is no such thing as Luciferianism. At age 6 years, I was well taught this lesson. I was taken into a national park. There I witnessed a man (who was a traitor) have each of his 4 limbs tied to 4 different vehicles which drove at high speed in opposite directions. That incident taught me not to talk about the Luciferian cult I was raised in.

Mind control is a Luciferian tradition stemming back thousands of years. Luciferian offspring are trained in witchcraft, astral projection, and psychic manipulation of the physical elements. Children are tested at age 3 for whether they should be raised with conscious or dissociated awareness of their cult involvement. Children with a strong ethical objection to cult practises are never made aware of their involvement. These children are forced to dissociate through trauma, and their minds fragmented. My husband and I were two such children.

...in 1985, .... I was raped on an alter by B-grade actor Bruce Spence in front of a room full of Luciferian pedophiles including multiple NSW Police and Catholic priests. Rosalind Croucher presided over this violation of my human rights, alongside NSW Police commissioner John Avery, Australian cricket captain Richie Benaud, and ASIO officer and federal politician Kim Beazley Snr. During the ritual, a fully pregnant breeder and her unborn baby, plus a group of approximately 10 children, were ritually murdered on stage. The whole sordid event ended in a pedophile orgy, in which I was gang raped by a group including Rosalind Croucher, who urinated in my mouth.

... MK-ULTRA was rampant at the University of Seskatchewan .... Professors Humphrey Osmond and Abraham Hoffer were the two biggest MK-ULTRA perpetrator names after Aldous Huxley. The Rockerfeller association funded Osmond and Hoffer’s research into adrenochrome. Adrenochrone is a chemical created from oxidised adrenaline. It occurs in the blood of traumatised ritual murder victims. When drunk, it gives the blood drinker a drug induced high and sexually arouses them. This is what occurred during the Luciferian black mass conducted at Bathurst City Hall.

Much more at link

Note to Dr Bubb - please only post relevant and important information in this thread so as to not distract the very, very few genuine human visitors to this forum who are not Satanic minions

Addendum:  The above article ends with this from msg from Fiona:

My final point is this:

ALL major crime within Australia stems from the single integrated world trafficking operation that I have described. If you disband this operation, you will virtually eliminate the trafficking of children, drugs, and guns in our society – and perhaps worldwide.

That is my statement.

Corey Lynn  ? ?? @CoreysDigs Aug 3
1) READY TO HUNT? Hunting Child Trafficking Nests: A few research tips when hunting down child trafficking Nests. I’m sure there are actual trackers on the ground that use other means of recon/research methods, but this is computer-based research.

2) I refer to them as “Nests” because they are well designed communities (for lack of a better term), that work together to achieve their goals. I have found patterns along the way that are “red flags” and may help you with your digging.

3) The “Nests” I am referring to are the ones that have a system in place, and are likely using the children for more than pedophilia acts, such as for testing, possibly mind control, possibly DNA related, and God knows what else.

4) They typically have people on the inside, such as through the local courts, social workers, and foster care system. They generally have connections with churches as well, and oftentimes are directly linked to domestic abuse shelters and homeless shelters.

5) There almost always seems to be a connection with a dentist. I can only speculate as to why based on what we know about declassified CIA programs, as well as past arrests of pedophiles and child traffickers, and victims themselves who have spoken out.

6) Dentists offer 3 possibilities: 1) They have anesthesia to put someone under. 2) They perform dental work to establish dental records, while also extracting DNA, and entering them into the “medical database”. 3) They may be inserting a small tracking device.

7) Why would they enter them into the medical database? Possibilities could be for purpose of creating new “falsified” records on a child. They may also be able to enter a wealth of other information for purposes of organ harvesting.

8) This is an article I did a few months back on just how deep organ harvesting goes, as well as some key connections and a lot of detailed data and statistics:

kYAgTGfG?format=jpg&name=600x314

Organ Trafficking Co-Conspirators - A Worldwide Epidemic

Organ trafficking is an undeniable worldwide issue that has been around since pharmaceuticals were first introduced in 1970 to prevent organ rejection

http://coreysdigs.com/human-trafficking/organ-trafficking-conspirators-a-worldwide-epidemic/

9) Other people in this “Nest” include: someone or multiple people fostering kids, sometimes there will be local charities of some kind that assist with children, but not always because that can draw to much attention for these types of Nests.

10) There is generally at least one person who is very computer savvy. At least one attorney, doctor, psychologist, and teacher are almost always involved as well. And if it’s a big player Nest, you can count on some high ranking individuals with surveillance backgrounds.

11) In order for the network to function under the radar, yet somewhat in the open for "cover", while having protection from all angles, they need people from most of those fields. Oddly enough, oftentimes these dental offices, churches, and connections are setup in strip malls.

12) Another oddity is that there is oftentimes a storage facility nearby or directly connected to the strip mall where one of their offices is located. I’m not going to speculate on what may be stored there, though I have my suspicions.

13) I find when researching it is best to plug your first location into the map. Then keep adding the locations to the map. It creates a visual showing you the distance between each location, and often alerts you to new connections.

14) Please be careful when digging deep into these bigger Nests, as oftentimes there are some high ranking individuals. Always be sure your computer is as secure as possibly, and you are searching from mock accounts when on social media.

15) So to recap: These bigger nests have a very strategic system in place. They typically have a skilled IT person, doctor, dentist, attorney, psychologist, court connection, foster and/or social worker, foster care families, domestic violence and/or homeless shelters, & churches

16) It’s important to note that many of these places have Boards, and you will find that their Board members and Directors often operate as Board members on each other’s organizations. That’s when you know you are on the right path.

17) One last point: Almost always you will find family connections. Either the husband/wife hold different positions in these Nests, or parents/grown-up children are all involved.

18) Also, it’s important to track the people back to when/how/where they met. Those can be your biggest breaks. Best of luck with your hunting. Be brave, but be safe. ?

Corey Lynn  ? ?? @CoreysDigs Aug 4
19) FYI - this can all be done by open source research online. I do not have access to any databases - can't afford it. If I did, it would probably cut my time in half. Main requirements: know what to spot, use critical thinking, solid intuition & lots of digging - SEE the dots.

Thanks Corey! I made myself a guide so I could print it out...figured I’d post incase anyone else what’s it..✋ Appreciate all your work..

DjvLaaaU8AAOFqm.jpg

DjvLagvVAAE5TBk.jpg
DjvLa8WU4AAwbSJ.jpg
DjvLa-vU8AAhxky.jpg

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 Aug 4
This is the real deal, folks. @VeganMikey names Voodoo Doughnuts as a child sex trafficking front. Michael Leyland's life is under threat. Download and store this intyerview #DoughnutGate #SurvivorsStories

SRA Survivor Blows Whistle On Child Trafficking - VooDoo Donuts #SurvivorStories

Streamed live on Aug 4, 2018

Support Michael: http://paypal.me/veganmikey
Follow Michael on Twitter: http://twitter.com/veganmikey

The spelling of our fellow Voodoo Doughnuts child trafficking victim is Michael WHALEN. Sorry, my bad. Hey, I'm Aussie. Lost in translation... @VeganMikey @IsaacKappy @SaRaAshcraft @LizCrokin

VICTIM NAMES VOODOO DOUGHNUT AS A CHILD TRAFFICKING FRONT

https://fionabarnett.org/2018/08/04/victim-names-voodoo-doughnuts-as-a-child-trafficking-front/

'Old Dirty Bastard' doughnut takes on a whole new meaning when one of its creators has been named by @VeganMikey as a pedo...
DjydMxmVAAAhi80.jpg

Voodoo Doughnut was investigated for child sex trafficking way back in 2016!

FBI Busts Club Connected to Voodoo Donuts for Child Prostitution

Always hidden in plain sight, folks...

Fiona Barnett added,

Djy9j5OW4AU5jro.jpg
Dyan Burns @burndy712
Replying to @FionaBa47662575
https://youtu.be/VxlQmHD6tqw  They have the pedo symbol on their sign and Doughnuts.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 Aug 5

The son of my pedophile rapist just mocked victims by posting this immediately after a victim/witness outed Portland Voodoo Doughnut as a Luciferian pedophile child trafficking font. You slimy piece of filth, Franklin! Just like your dad! When will Baptists stop worshiping men?
Dj3ISMHU8AAg90f.jpg

Christians on here - please tell me how it is okay for a so-called Christian leader to boast on twitter about dining on a Sunday at a doughnut cafe that sells doughnuts called 'Salty Seamen', 'Cock-n-Balls', 'Old dirty bastard' and which have encircled pentagrams decorations?
Dj3Krk0U4AA4-q-.jpg

These drawings containing my allegations against Billy Graham were posted in 2015 - while he was still alive, and before his son dines at a cafe that serves doughnuts topped with satanic symbols.

CCqQrD7j?format=jpg&name=144x144_2

Abuse Drawings

https://fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/

The churches have become apostate - just as the Bible predicted. They are centers of child trafficking, unbearable rock festivals, or lame expensive social clubs that cost 1/10th of your weekly wage to attend! Billy Graham was a 33 degree Freemason. https://stopbaptistpredators.blogspot.com/?m=1 

Runs in the family . . . >

Dj3XNF8WsAAKC7Q.jpg

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 1d1 day ago
"Good things come in pink boxes." This is a double entendre. It means ejaculating inside a little girl's vagina. But it's okay for 'Christian' Franklin Graham to eat at there, and boast about their "killer doughnuts" on Twitter, right? Christians? Are you going to take a stand?
Dj38ihWUcAAchy8.jpg

Crikey!  Don't Catholics call the Pope 'papa' to his face?

https://fionabarnett.org/2018/08/04/victim-names-voodoo-doughnuts-as-a-child-trafficking-front/

VICTIM NAMES VOODOO DOUGHNUT AS A CHILD TRAFFICKING FRONT

..... MICHAEL WHALEN says he was never dissociated from his memories of ritual abuse and child trafficking. He describes being a victim of the child hunts that Luciferian pedophiles are so fond of.

Michael named Voodoo Doughnut founder Tres Shannon as a perpetrator of child traffic. He just outed Voodoo Doughnut as a child trafficking front. Welcome to #DoughnutGate, folks.

Michael also encountered links between Comet Pizza in Washington DC and Voodoo Doughnut ......

As a victim myself, I take a look at the Voodoo Doughnut website and I notice blatant references to pedophilia and mind control.

voodoo-donuts.jpg?w=300&h=117

For starters, the name Voodoo is an obvious link to black magic. Voodoo is one of the occult arts practiced within Luciferian pedophile cults.

‘The Magic is in the Hole’ is a double entendre. It is a reference to the anus or vagina of the child victim.

One of the Voodoo founders is nicknamed ‘Cat Daddy.’ ‘Cat’ refers to sex kitten brainwashing, while ‘Daddy’ or ‘Papa’ is what victims must address their handlers as. For instance, I called Antony Kidman ‘Papa’ just as his daughter Nicole Kidman did. So, ‘Cat Daddy’ translates to ‘sex slave handler’.

voodoo-donuts2.jpg?w=272&h=300

‘Old Dirty Bastard’ is a common expression to describe an established male pervert – including pedophiles.

voodoo-choc-ring.jpg?w=265&h=300

‘Chocolate Ring’ is a reference to the anus and the fact that excrement is expelled from the anus. In the wider context of child trafficking, this refers to Anal sex with a male child.

triple-choc-penetration.jpg?w=267&h=300

This suggests a kiddie anal gang rape…

pentagram-voodoo-donights.jpg?w=256&h=30

Here’s a real subtle reference to Luciferian ritual abuse – not… The Voodoo Doughnut founders are members of a Satanic Church and perform Satanic weddings.

new-baby-voodoo.jpg?w=300&h=227 new-baby-voodoo-writing.jpg?w=300&h=121

And if you need any newborn baby sacrifice victims for your Luciferian ritual celebration, look no further.

school-daze.jpg?w=220&h=300

‘School Daze’ – Fancy a drugged school kid, anyone?

salty-seaman-voodoo.jpg?w=300&h=300

Okaaaay…

So, the way I see it is – if I were a dirty old pedo looking for a good time, or a Luciferian looking to cater for a ritual orgy, I could basically order straight off this menu.

voodoo-van.jpg?w=300&h=232

bait wait! There’s more! You can have the kids delivered to your special event, in their pedo van.

Yeah, nothing to see here, folks. This is completely innocent…

Voodoo Doughnuts have a branch in Taiwan, a child trafficking hub. Voodoo doughnuts was a cash only business. The Voodoo Doughnuts website gets 60 million hits per year.

https://pizzagatesite.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/disturbing-evidence-that-portlands-voodoo-donuts-may-be-a-child-sex-trafficking-front-pizzagate/

voodoo-patriot-news.jpg?w=255&h=300

Franklin Graham Supports Voodoo Doughnut Child Traffickers?

Just hours after Michael Whalen told the world he was a victim of child sex trafficking, and testified that he witnessed Portland Voodoo Doughnuts being used as a front for child sex trafficking, and just after I published an article about this, Billy Graham’s son tweeted photos of him feasting at Voodoo Doughnut in Portland. Franklin Graham also stated in the caption of this tweet, “Take a look at these killer doughnuts!”

So, there are a few possible explanations for this. Either it’s a coincidence (like, a HUGE coincidence. I mean, click bait GOLD coincidence). Or else he knowingly dined at a doughnut store that had just been outed as a pedophile haunt.

For now, let’s ignore the fact that Franklin Graham’s father was a multi-generational Luciferian, 33 degree Freemason, who drugged and raped me at Bohemian Grove when I was a kid. And let’s put aside that Billy Graham raped Kathy Sullivan who went public about this years ago. And let’s shelve the fact that Billy Graham promoted Catholicism and other non-protestant concepts. And we’ll just forget about UK pop star Cliff Richards being charged with pedophilia for allegedly raping a child at a Billy Graham Crusade. Let’s just forget ALL of that completely irrelevant material for a minute – and just take a look at the doughnuts....

billy-graham-in-oregon-tweet.jpg?w=213&h

https://www.thewashingtonpundit.com/blank-1/2018/06/11/Robert-de-Niro-Linked-to-Child-Sex-Trafficking-Ring-According-to-Court-Records

Robert de Niro Linked to Child Sex Trafficking Ring According to Court Records

June 11, 2018

8a1348_ea82064edc674e6f8b326407cca1e222~

According to court records from 1998, Independent journalist John Lichfield discovered that the prostitution agency routinely ensnared girls as young as 15, forcing them to have sex with Hollywood’s rich and powerful elite.

The French Vice Squad traced 89 young women who said they had been tricked or sometimes physically constrained by the agency into working for them. The girls were sometimes “sold on like cattle” to other call-girl agencies.

While it is not clear whether or not De Niro was supplied with underage girls, his involvement in the ring received little to no media coverage.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 18h18 hours ago
Wanna know which celebrities are Luciferian pedos? Check out this website. Voodoo doughnuts founders are 'Universal Life Church' ordained ministers. so are half of Hollywood and beyond!

Universal Life Church Ministers
Famous Universal Life Church Ministers includes Conan O'Brien, Joan Rivers, Rob Dyrdek, Kathy Griffin, Johnny Carson and many, many more

https://www.universallifechurchministers.org

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 16h16 hours ago
I have people telling me they personally knew Billy Graham and that there's no way he would rape a child. Then they basically threaten me with, 'Be careful here'. Only paid CIA child trafficking trolls threaten me. Think I care? Hey: BILLY GRAHAM RAPED ME! BILLY GRAHAM RAPED ME!

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 13h13 hours ago
#DoughnutGate #Pedogate Voodoo Doughnut Portland underground tunnels. Historically used for transporting kidnapped people bound for slavery.

Pizzagate Fronts Exposed VOODOO DOUGHNUT #3

*Tracy*American*Girl* @PantherEyez7 13h13 hours ago
McMinnville cream voodoo donuts McMinnville Oregon is huge international satanic pedophile ring connects to Hollywood politicians Sony Capitol Records and Clinton Foundation Network online in TOR

Dj_GF0jVsAA9AaI.jpg

I am Emma/Tracy @TheHoneybee_ This is McMinnville Oregon

Unveiling "Emma" & Naming Names - The Honeybee on The Hagmann Report

Published on Jul 30, 2017

Mellisa Zaccaria (known as "The Honeybee" on Twitter) and our own Penelope Garcia (a Criminal Minds TV series reference) details the plight of a pedi victim previously referenced as Emma. Working tirelessly to get her story told, Mellisa explains what she is doing and her objectives. 

The trail of peso activity is reportedly tied to some very high-powered and high profile executives in the music and entertainment industry. music industry.

Original broadcast 7/28/17

Follow Mellisa Zaccaria on Twitter: @TheHoneybee_
Follow Doug Hagmann on Twitter: @HagmannPI

Note: Mellisa is working with various individuals and groups behind the scenes. In some cases, The Hagmann Report has served as a "conduit" of sorts to connect these proactive individuals and groups.

Show Website: http://www.HagmannAndHagmann.com
News./Information: http://www.HagmannReport.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HagmannReport
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HagmannReport
Doug’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/douglas.hagmann

@TheHoneybee_ has my entire testimony from 2017 she brought my story out but I pulled it back for many reasons and now my ex husband has dropped dead of an aneurysm March 16th 2018 and someone burned down the business he owned July 25-26 2018 I was in Hawaii at the time! Arson
Dj_I0GAU4AAERtw.jpg

Dj_I0ekU4AAJiVk.jpg
Dj_I1FsU8AA0MfS.jpg
Dj_I16pUYAAXP3x.jpg

GVR my ex husband was the Clinton Foundation Network's own BABY KING whose code words I had followed led me straight into the Podesta emails... then the Clinton Foundation Network hacked me BIGTIME! Facebook twitter iPhone computer... this was right at the end of 2016
Dj_JomDUcAAEsBc.jpg
sage

Take a good L@@K at this picture WHAT DO YOU SEE??? do you see a robot with the knee up? Or a man standing over a child? L@@K and see in plain sight EXACTLY WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Also GVR is my ex husband's initials ...he passed away on March 16th 2018

Dj_dXqmUcAAWpzU.jpg

Dj_dXyLU8AUYTUH.jpg

I see a robot. ?

*Tracy*American*Girl* @PantherEyez7 11h11 hours ago
Or a man leaning over a child? See the little feet...the eyes?

A dirty cop, sheriffs and FBI ALL involved in MCMINNVILLE OREGON! I have fled for my life twice!! Not so scared since he dropped dead GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF TOOK DOWN MY GOLIATH!!!

????? ????????? ????????  @NoLongerIgnored 12h12 hours ago
Hi Tracy, would you be willing to do an interview with VLTV? They are friends with Mellisa. Email me at saveourchildrenky@protonmail.com if you are willing and I will get you in contact with Angie of VLTV. Thank you for your voice and your courage.

JAW-DROPPING Interview w/ AWARD-WINNING Journalist Megan Fox EXPOSING CPS Child Trafficking Part 1
Published on Aug 5, 2018

WOW !!! We THOUGHT we had heard it ALL. We were WRONG. Perhaps the most MIND BLOWING interview on CPS Child Trafficking to date that we have conducted. I am NOT exaggarating when I say, you will be in stunned disbelief when you hear Parts 1& 2 of this interview. 

*Tracy*American*Girl* @PantherEyez7 12h12 hours ago
@TheHoneybee_ is the only one I have ever spoken with! And a handful of people have my entire interview... but BEE ...She really is my first priority! ❤

*Tracy*American*Girl* @PantherEyez7 11h11 hours ago
@MBNRox is extremely important too She has heard the entire story as well as @Justified2020 ... the WHOLE STORY is extremely intense but @TheHoneybee_ is truly my main person and always will be!! I appreciate it all.. so much has happened since last year! We shall see!

Mike Cernovich  ??Verified account @Cernovich 16h16 hours ago
I don't see how people like this don't get the death penalty. There's no redemption on this Earth for something like this. Pray to God, sure, find religion, but in this world, it's over.

-dwBXA8m?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-couple-sold-son-paedophiles-dark-web-darknet-staufen-a8480616.html

German couple who sold son to paedophiles on the dark web given jail terms

Man and woman convicted of repeatedly raping nine-year-old boy and filming the abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/06/21/abused-immigrant-children-allege-mistreatment-detention-center/720773002/

WASHINGTON (AP) — Immigrant children as young as 14 housed at a juvenile detention center in Virginia say they were beaten while handcuffed and locked up for long periods in solitary confinement, left nude and shivering in concrete cells.

LOL!  Fiona is getting results.  We need more publicity. Reach the whole world.  Expose these baby-raping-and-eating bastards.  Shame on all cabal minions working here - you are supporting paedophiles, rapists, murderers and CANNIBALS.  And if u r one of these baby-raping-and-eating bastards, even more shame on u.

18fc5fa03a802a1f5cfd82002da2af20.jpg

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 2h2 hours ago
Tell your mother thank you! Perhaps she could will Franklin Graham's cut to a child abuse advocacy group instead?

Fiona Barnett added,

Warrior Princess  ? ?? ? ? @WPrincess_63
Replying to @onlyonesolutio1 @FionaBa47662575 @LaDonna_Bionica
I appreciate you calling to get that info. At least we know he knows people were offended. He's a "Christian" public figure and needs to address it. My mom had his organization in her will and is taking it out because of this.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 Aug 7
Yes, I have been going through some turbulent times, since your father raped me as a child.

Fiona Barnett added,

4F351aEhtmxMh9_O.jpg
0:38
Franklin GrahamVerified account @Franklin_Graham
Have you been going through some turbulent times?

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 18h18 hours ago
Well, considering I tweeted directly at Franklin Graham, and since he immediately deleted the offending posts, and since he posted a 'killer ribs' post to deflect attention from his killer doughnut post - I'd say his entire office know by now, wouldn't you?

Fiona Barnett added,

only.one.solution @onlyonesolutio1
Replying to @FionaBa47662575 @LaDonna_Bionica
Ive called franklins office and demanded a statement or response... was told his office knew nothing about it but would look into it and get back to me. Ill wait!

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 2h2 hours ago
Wow! @Franklin_Graham offers NO COMMENT re his Luciferian father's ritual abuse and rape of children at Bohemian Grove! And no comment re publicly supporting a known child trafficking business that serves donuts decorated in pentagrams and a crucified Jesus on a 'Cock-N-Balls'

Fiona Barnett added,

only.one.solution @onlyonesolutio1
Replying to @WPrincess_63 @FionaBa47662575 @LaDonna_Bionica
His rep said he has nothing to say about it.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 14h14 hours ago
BILLY GRAHAMS's friend since the 1960's and pretend Christian singer who performed at Billy Graham's crusades, CLIFF RICHARD, was known at Pedo Brothel 'Elm Guest House' as ‘KITTY’ -

sFIAD1X0?format=jpg&name=144x144_2

https://cigpapers.blog/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-party-list/

The Mary Moss Elm Guest House VIP Paedophile Party List

Posted on April 29, 2013 by cigpapers

Here are some of the highlights of the alleged VIP guest list released by Mary Moss:

Anthony Blunt, Royal Connections, MI5, traitor, Russian spy deceased.
Harvey Proctor, Monday Club, well known convicted paedophile.
Sir Peter Bottomley. Worthing MP and Monday Club
Charles Irving
Leon Britton, Lord, ex Thatcher Minister
Peter Brooke, Life Peer
John Rowe, MI5, former MP
Cyril Smith, deceased, ex Rochdale MP
Ron Brown
Colin Jordan, Politician and author
George Tremlett, Former GLC Leader
Peter Campbell, Monday Club
Gary Walker, Sinn Fein
Cliff Richard,aged  Pop Star, known at Elm Guest House as ‘Kitty’
Jess Conrad, aged ex Pop Star.
Ron Wells, aged Musician, aka ‘Gladys’ at Elm Guest House.
Richard Miles, Monday Club
Chris Denning, ex BBC DJ, convicted paedophile.
R Langley, Buckingham Palace Equerry
Terry Dwyer
Patrick Puddles
Louis Minster, Head of Richmond Social Services
Colin Peters, QC – a convicted paedophile sentenced to 8 years in 1989
Steve Everett, Senior Westminster Social worker
Ray Wire, so called expert on Paedophile therapy
Peter Glencross, editor of Monday Club newsletter
Guy Hamilton Blackwell, son of Westland Helicopters Chairman

The following Police Officers and an alleged informant also appear on Mary Moss’s list for some reason:
Colin Peters QC, Police informant and convicted paedophile.
D. Naismith, Chief Constable Wandsworth
DC Chris Carter, CID Richmond
DC David Lines, CID Barnes
DC Ron Thornton, CID Richmond
PC Roderick Smeaton
WPC Sheila McInnes
PC Chris Wicks
WPC Elizabeth Meredith
PC Alan Jones

Cliff or Kitty? Either way we'll keep it quiet!

Allegedly Sir Cliff Richard presently has a super injunction from the High Court preventing anyone naming him in connection with Elm Guest House – don’t worry Kitty your secret is safe on the internet!

https://fionabarnett.org/2018/08/08/franklin-graham-tries-to-erase-his-voodoo-pedophile-past/

FRANKLIN GRAHAM TRIES TO ERASE HIS VOODOO PEDOPHILE PAST

FRANKLIN GRAHAM is scrambling to erase all history of his unfathomably inappropriate visit to the Portland Voodoo Doughnut store – the very same outlet the FBI busted for child sex trafficking in 2016, and which a #SurvivorStories contributor named Mikey recently outed as a cover for child sex trafficking.

But it’s too late.

The public are disgusted that the son of Luciferian pedophile Billy Graham, best buddies with Watergate liar Richard Nixon, tweeted photos of himself eating Voodoo Doughnuts bearing sexual connotation names like ‘Cock-n-Balls‘, ‘Triple Penetration‘, ‘Chocolate Hole‘ and ‘Salty Seamen‘, served to Franklin Graham in a pink box decorated in Ouija Boards and the Satanic sodomy slogan, ‘The Magic is in the Hole.’

Then Franklin Graham posed in front of the Voodoo Doughnut sign which features a blue spiral triangle which the FBI identify as an indication that the establishment traffic children.

franklin-graham-outside-voodoo-doughnuts

Graham wrote “Check out these killer Doughnuts” on his tweet. The timing of this tweet struck victims of ritual abuse and mind control as no coincidence, and many immediately concluded that Franklin Graham’s tweets were his publicly declaring, ‘I stand with these Luciferian pedos!’

Even non-Christians could perceive that this type of eatery was a dreadful act of anti-christian defiance:

billy-graham-tweets-donut.jpg?w=211&h=30

Frankling Graham deleted the tweet directly after victims tweeted their disgust and outrage at his posts. The public were not impressed with this tactic either. Let’s take a look at the typical public perception and backlash:

franklin-comments.jpg?w=300&h=106

The day after the public attacked him on social media and via email, Franklin Graham tweeted a photo of him dining elsewhere, with a caption saying, ‘killer ribs.’

franklin-graham-killer-ribs.jpg?w=300&h=

This attempt at deceiving the public into mentally replacing his “killer doughnuts” comment with “killer ribs” did not convince the disgusted public:

franklin-graham-public-response.jpg?w=30

I demand Franklin Graham publicly acknowledges what his vile Luciferian pedophile father did to me and many other kids.

franklin-graham.jpg?w=300&h=184

No, I won’t back down.

https://fionabarnett.org/2018/08/08/franklin-graham-tries-to-erase-his-voodoo-pedophile-past/

FRANKLIN GRAHAM TRIES TO ERASE HIS VOODOO PEDOPHILE PAST

FRANKLIN GRAHAM is scrambling to erase all history of his unfathomably inappropriate visit to the Portland Voodoo Doughnut store – the very same outlet the FBI busted for child sex trafficking in 2016, and which a #SurvivorStories contributor named Mikey recently outed as a cover for child sex trafficking.

But it’s too late.

The public are disgusted that the son of Luciferian pedophile Billy Graham, best buddies with Watergate liar Richard Nixon, tweeted photos of himself eating Voodoo Doughnuts bearing sexual connotation names like ‘Cock-n-Balls‘, ‘Triple Penetration‘, ‘Chocolate Hole‘ and ‘Salty Seamen‘, served to Franklin Graham in a pink box decorated in Ouija Boards and the Satanic sodomy slogan, ‘The Magic is in the Hole.’

Then Franklin Graham posed in front of the Voodoo Doughnut sign which features a blue spiral triangle which the FBI identify as an indication that the establishment traffic children.

franklin-graham-outside-voodoo-doughnuts

Graham wrote “Check out these killer Doughnuts” on his tweet. The timing of this tweet struck victims of ritual abuse and mind control as no coincidence, and many immediately concluded that Franklin Graham’s tweets were his publicly declaring, ‘I stand with these Luciferian pedos!’

Even non-Christians could perceive that this type of eatery was a dreadful act of anti-christian defiance:

billy-graham-tweets-donut.jpg?w=211&h=30

Frankling Graham deleted the tweet directly after victims tweeted their disgust and outrage at his posts. The public were not impressed with this tactic either. Let’s take a look at the typical public perception and backlash:

franklin-comments.jpg?w=300&h=106

The day after the public attacked him on social media and via email, Franklin Graham tweeted a photo of him dining elsewhere, with a caption saying, ‘killer ribs.’

franklin-graham-killer-ribs.jpg?w=300&h=

This attempt at deceiving the public into mentally replacing his “killer doughnuts” comment with “killer ribs” did not convince the disgusted public:

franklin-graham-public-response.jpg?w=30

I demand Franklin Graham publicly acknowledges what his vile Luciferian pedophile father did to me and many other kids.

franklin-graham.jpg?w=300&h=184

No, I won’t back down.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 33m33 minutes ago
What are protestant churches doing to stop the epidemic of Pedophilia, Ritual Abuse and Mind Control? Enjoying lattes in their church cafes? The modern churches are nothing but social clubs! You tolerate Freemasons on your church boards! You seek comfort and entertainment! VOMIT!

Sad and infuriating. Christians have been timid and beaten down by the PC culture instead of the warriors we should be. Why the hell isnt the church taking about Satan and what these people have been through? If not Christians then who??? Now Im pissed. Hope Im not alone.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 14m14 minutes ago
HARVEST CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP - another Luciferian pedophile fake protestant church! Keep it coming. Let's out these kiddie raping bastards!

Fiona Barnett added,

? UnNamedSlaveUSA ??  @UnnamedSlaveUSA
Replying to @FionaBa47662575
Don't ever go to Greg Laurie's church. They're all masons who have ex-cops part of the fraternity and have CPS in their pockets, as well as the mental institutions. God forbid you tell a counselor that a church going family member is a mason who attempted to groom your child.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 7m7 minutes ago

PEDOPHILIA is NOT a POLITICAL ISSUE! I work for no political group. I will call out a pedophile no matter what their political affiliation. I am anti-Billy Graham + anti-Clinton, because they're Luciferian pedophile child traffickers. We must unite to target child sex trafficking

This is what scares the cannibals shitless - the whistleblowers are getting traction and encourages others to step forward to tell their stories

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575

I'm no leader! I'm a poor Christian example! I'm a broken, traumatized mess. I'm just a witness to the silent holocaust operating in front of our wide shut eyes - to what the Luciferian pedo elite shadow government are doing in the dark. My words & I will soon fade from novelty.
2:46 AM - 9 Aug 2018

Julienne Bowser Phot @NautilusBlue 9h9 hours ago
I thank those who have harmed me as they have moulded me into the person I am today. Yes there are negatives but I prefer to look for the positives so they don’t win over my soul.

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 9h9 hours ago
I do too. What the Luciferian pedos intended for harm - God can use for good. See how many souls we can win for good before the doors close.

No, your words & story won't ever fade with those whose eyes are wide open. You & other survivors may just have saved humanity with your #truth . Telling your story will be what helps heal you, even if only a little, because you are finally no longer screaming into the dark. ?

SilverBrat @lindakschilling 9h9 hours ago
That's why silence is so deadly to survivors of atrocities. Instead of throwing the shame back at those who harmed, it eats us alive. You are BELIEVED, many have genuine feelings of empathy & horror at what you are saying. But, you are throwing the SHAME BACK where it belongs.

SilverBrat @lindakschilling 9h9 hours ago

I would call that leadership. Culturally, we've twisted what a leader really is. It's the one who leads the charge, not the one who orders everyone else to do it for them.

Ohhh how you are leading by example to get your story, and the truth out there, at risk to your own personal safety and wellbeing. If that isnt being a leader I dont know what is! This is a time of bringing the dark to light and you have the ear of thousands now! Finally! I?4U

We are in it for the long haul with you. We won't stop until these sick Luciferian pedo elites are exposed to the world. Thank you for your bravery. #SayBraveThings #ProtectChildrenFirst

And when your words fade, I will speak loudly, and when mine fade, another will step up. We will not go back to sleep, our children are too important. No more. WWG1WGA!

No they Won't because those of us who are awake and aware will never stop will never accept what they are doing! I can't believe any country would allow pedophilia to be normalized! I will fight again it until my last BREATH! You are STRONGER than you know Our FatherGod is STRONG

You are a beacon of light in this storm, Miss Fiona. I remember when you first made your first tweete and now look how many are following. I had read your story only a few weeks prior in doing resesrch into MKUltra for my own purposes. God bless you always.

Not many would be as strong and brave as you are given what you have been through. Their time is coming. Divine justice is on its way.

I sincerely believe we are witnessing something of a Biblical proportions. It has come down to Good versus evil! I think of the scripture that says what is right will be wrong in the last days! So many are calling it #The Great Awakening here in America.

I think you underestimate the power of your speech, god bless you for everything you are doing and have done to bring this evil to light xxx

I only found you recently, but I can already see the huge impact you are having in awakening souls, opening the eyes of the blind, and standing in your truth. You are needed now more than ever, stay strong, keep speaking out, keep telling your story, so many need to hear it.

I sincerely believe we are witnessing something of a Biblical proportions. It has come down to Good versus evil! I think of the scripture that says what is right will be wrong in the last days! So many are calling it #The Great Awakening here in America.

You 3 seeming "outsiders" -- @SaRaAshcraft @IsaacKappy @FionaBa47662575 HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE AVALANCHE YOU'VE STARTED--freeing the captives. Evil Satanist pedo Luciferian FREAKS have destroyed lives, leaving traumatized wreckage. But you ARE leaders, giving courage to MANY.

xDYZsKszzea6APCY.jpg
2:20
Lionel ?? @LionelMedia
You know what the truth is and you know what must be done to correct the doomed the path we are on. Yeah what you do? When do you speak up? When do you demand that the truth be heard and in doing so create a ruckus that frightens and terrifies the torpid?

People are delusional and asleep. You have been a light in this darkness to me and countless others, in more ways than you know. You have inspired me in my everyday life and no matter what happens you and your words will NEVER be forgotten.

I have only just found you recently but you are a powerful voice of confirmation to all I have been studying about for many years now! Being a pastors wife and seeing what the church has become, trying to be a voice myself to expose what I know has been beyond difficult....

Fiona, you are a majority of one when you tell your story to a sleepy public. The horrible towers are crumbling. Document your story and evidence. Even a childhood doll can carry DNA evidence......

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 4h4 hours ago
This is not a game. What we are about to learn will be devastating. The level of evil is unmatched. UNMATCHED. Think about that. #QAnon P.S. I used to work w/ someone who was previously employed by an adoption agency that specifically connected American adults to Haitian children
DkQn9VLU8AAMh9W.jpg

DkQn-IgU4AUoiv8.jpg

After everything we know now about Luciferan's running our world and the Catholic Church, HRC and Haiti. Remember Putin gave POTUS all the info about the Luciferan's who run the world and all the pedophiles, Trump has known for years. POTUS is a master chess player.

DkQUc43UYAAnXiW.jpg

Note that CF phone #  (888) 373-7888

Candace @Candacesj8 15h15 hours ago
No, I think Q may be saying that the National Human Trafficking Hotline is connected to the Clinton Foundation. The NHTH is not affiliated with LE so whom were they relaying the tips too or were they not relaying them at all? Horrific

DkOX0XMW4AA5EaC.jpg

Candace @Candacesj8 12h12 hours ago
The Podesta group had a contract with Amber Ready Inc the company that sends out Amber Alerts. Now the Clinton Foundation is tied to the National Human Trafficking Hotline. If that is not terrifying I don't know what is.

Stefanie Derby @SGD1971 11h11 hours ago
Child trafficker Laura Silsby, saved by the Clintons after she was caught stealing 30 kids in Haiti, also works for Amber Alert.

Candace @Candacesj8 11h11 hours ago
Correction it was Jim Steyer who emailed John Podesta saying he was coming to town and bringing some walnuts. Walnuts= child of color. @TomSteyer and @jimsteyer both involved in child trafficking and Pedophilia
DkPV8X-UUAAPu3x.jpg

Candace @Candacesj8 9h9 hours ago
Another Q Anon posted this about Adrenochrome
DkPnnLLVsAMqXla.jpg

American ??Woman  @Hearts4America 9h9 hours ago
Can't stand her. She and hubby were the passengers on the LA to Tokyo flight that had to turn around after 4 hours. They video taped it like was someone else, but it was them. Then they went to HK, she tweeted no CC, debit card, cash, nada? Trump froze their funds. ??

Candace @Candacesj8 9h9 hours ago
She still seems totally clueless. It amazes me cause you would think if you were implicated as having a connection to the Clinton Foundation or Podesta's you would come forward and clear your name. Bizarre

American ??Woman  @Hearts4America 9h9 hours ago
You have to research her history. She was MK'd into this at start of modeling or was raised in it. She is "All In It"!

Candace @Candacesj8 8h8 hours ago
I can't imagine if someone straight out told me that my family was involved in child trafficking that I would just turn a blind eye no matter how brainwashed I was. I would want to know details and start looking into it. IDK trips me out how so many just continue on like nothing

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 8h8 hours ago
There's a BIG difference between being simply "brainwashed" and being under #MKUltra style #MindControl based on torture in childhood. The first is easy to break through when presented with truth. The other, not so much. We MUST continue highlighting this distinction. It matters.

Candace @Candacesj8 8h8 hours ago
@SaRaAshcraft is the difference a conscience awareness? I recall Brice Taylor was not even conscious of most of her MK Ultra and sex slave years, it was not until later that she recovered memories.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 8h8 hours ago
No, the difference is method. In brainwashing, simple coordinated gaslighting and programmed media will suffice. In mind control, they severely abuse a child over years to deliberately split the psyche in order to control the person's behavior with triggers, like Pavlov's dogs.

American ??Woman  @Hearts4America 7h7 hours ago
Where did I see someone's trigger word was Trumpet or Trumpeter? I wonder if a major trigger word (global?) is #Trump and really does put people in #TDS? Just saayyiinn, at this point, nothing is impossible??

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 6h6 hours ago
It's entirely possible. And yes, "Trumpet" is definitely one of my trigger words. And yes, when Trump was a candidate, my mother tried VERY hard to get me to fear/hate or otherwise RAGE against him for no apparent reason. It was odd to me then but makes perfect sense to me now.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft
For the record, I believe many unaware MKUltra mind control victims who are still under their control are reacting with TDS as a result of programming & being triggered by "Trump" Here's why I believe this to be true:

FKstCKbF?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/989205572384968704.html

10:09 AM - 10 Aug 2018

after reading some of chelsea clintons tweets last nite, I had to wonder if she is under #MindControl - and then I seen this tweet, and it made me think that she very much could be....would you care to share your thoughts on this Sarah? sending love your way as always♥️

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 6h6 hours ago
I think she is just a willfully involved and guilty as her mother. This is my personal opinion based on awareness of cult patterns & things I've seen in the public domain. I have no personal experience with Chelsea (that I remember so far anyway).